Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2017, 04:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer smiled lightly. He seemed to be okay with what she had said. That calmed her a little bit down.
Peering down at their kits, a quick thought told her to stay. But she knew deputy duties came first, logically. She loved them. To bits. And she would visit them every single time she would have any freetime. Which actually was often, considering her rank. And she were more than happy for that at this moment. "I do love them. Don't doubt that.. I'm just worried it'll be bad for both me and Halestar if I don't tend my deputy duties.." she said, lowering her head a little. Licking each kit's forehead once again. "My precious little ones.." she said, giving them a cat-like smile. She would stay for them for now, until Halestar called for her. Then she'd leave. But first then.

(TIMESKIP TO TWO MOONS)

Moondancer poked her head into the nursery. She had just gotten off duties, and wanted to check in on her precious bundles. Their personalities had showed, and she loved all of them. Though Speckledkit could be rude at times, he were cute. Pearlkit had not said a word, and Moondancer had come to the conclusion that she were mute. But that had not made her love her less. She were still Moondancer's kit. And they were all healthy. Silentkit seemed mute at first impression, but Moondancer had heard him whisper and talk. It wasn't often, but it happened. Mintkit was sweet. She seemed to always want to be with Moondancer when she were around, and Moondancer couldn't say she thought that was a bad thing. The little bundle was precious and a happy kitten. Mothkit had problems hearing at times, but he were a cutie still.
Spotting her kittens by her own mother's side, she padded over to them and laid down where there were space. "Hello little ones" She said with a wide cat-like smile.

(I am so sorry this is a tad short, I am in a huge rush..
@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Lilly @Marble @Empress Of Evil )
Pearlkit was quietly watching her siblings as they did whatever it was they wanted. She'd grown accustomed to them and her other family, despite how strange it was set up. Her mother only came and saw them here and there while their father seemed to be around all the time. Not to mention their surrogate mother. Just as she was thinking about her family, Moondancer came through the nursery entrance. Immediately Pearlkit's ears pricked and her little mouth opened as if she were mouthing something, but it was just clearly showing she was happy. The alabaster she-cat stood up straight and allowed her ringed tail to stick straight up in the air behind her. The spots around her pelt had darkened, but only slightly more than when she was born. They were a light grey color and very faint, however the rings on her tail and the spots around her legs were more visible compared to her actual body. Her crystal blue hues were shimmering. Normally kits were born with blue hues, however it was obvious by the way they had lightened up that these would be her actual eye color. Now, Peralkit waited to see what her siblings and her mom would do next so she could react the same, or at least try to.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat hadn't expected to be helped up by the very cat she had just tripped over-- and in a more gentle matter, not mad at all. Well this is a pleasant surprise, she thought with a smile coming onto her features. It wasn't often that she met such a pleasant cat. More often then not, she would get cats who yelled at her-- called her clumsy-- worthless-- and strange, but being helped up was something new. And it was just a little embarassing as well. After all, she had just tripped over this cat and now he was being so very polite towards her. "Nice to meet you Cougarsn-- I mean, Jaguarsn-- Co-- Jaguarclaw! Jaguarclaw. I'm Cougarsnow-- I mean, you already know that, heh..." Her voice trailed off awkwardly. Oh, how was it possible that a feline that seemed to have such elegance and grace in her appearance could move with all the beauty of an overweight rodent and speak with all the grace of a kit who had no social manners? It was strange. And she didn't understand it, most of the time sort of half-cursing herself for doing such awkward things. "So...uh...what do you like to do?" She asked, refraining from using his name again. She was afraid it might end up as it had before, with her stammering and trying to figure out what she meant, and no matter how polite the tom seemed, she would be able to tell if he thought she was a complete idiot. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Just one more mistake. She thought with a mixture of disappointment and bitter depression.
Jaguarclaw couldn't stop his whiskers from twitching at her stammering. Of course this wasn't being rude, he found it adorable. It wasn't everyday you met a clan cat that was shy and awkward. As he politely awaited her to finish speaking, his gaze showed no judgement. It was obvious he wasn't the stereotypical Shadowclan warrior, ya know, the ones with no hearts and only move in the shadows. Of course there were cats like that in Shadowclan, but Jaguarclaw had always set himself out to be different, to stand out. So far, it's worked. "Umm... well..." he was planning on being sarcastic for a moment, but he was afraid it'd scare her away, so he went with a more honest, down to earth answer. "I love walks, I love hunting, tree climbing is interesting too..." he trailed off, there really wasn't much to do in the territory without Halestar growing suspicious. "What about you?" he asked in return, flicking his tail tip.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray View Post
"Pinestorm!" Nightstream exclaimed running as fast as she could out of the nursery with darkkit and dewkit padding alongside. (Sorry for kinda rping dewkit...) she reached up and locked his muzzle as darkkit hid behind her.
( @KitKat12 @Maplefur)
Pinestorm paused as Nightstream raced towards him, stiffening slightly as she pressed her muzzle to his. He didn't lean away, though, as he was just not used to such contact. His gaze traveled down to Darkkit, hiding behind his mate. Mate. I have a mate. And kits. Sometimes this still stunned him. It was like he was in a constant state of shock nowadays, some days floating about as if he was in a dream and other days the reality of it hit him full force. It wasn't a bad thing, he just needed to put himself together. I must be a good father. He glanced back at Nightstream and couldn't deny how he felt for her, either. And a good mate. "How are you?" He asked, mentally cursing his voice that came out soft and uncertain.

Old March 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
A small she-cat laid on her belly, looking into the distance. She stared at the other cats that walked past her, without giving her glance. Granted, some did. They were friendly, and they wished her a good day. She lounged around. The day seemed normal to her. Nothing exciting was happening. She was living her everyday life. This made her shrug and shake her head. She didn’t have time for the false hope of a new adventure that could spark her life.

Instead, she enjoyed laying under this tree. Protected from the sun. The wind blowing her pelt slightly, and her bushy tail dancing behind her. Flurrytail figured she would go out to hunt, but thought against it, playing off as lazy, so she sat under the tree a while longer, relaxing, contemplating about life.

‘’Uh--I’m bored,’’ She groaned quietly to herself. She was tired of sitting under that tree--though the shade felt as if it were from Starclan themselves! She gingerly got up, shook her pelt of whatever debris clung to her and she trotted out, greeting everyone she passed with a happy smile. She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, and scanned at the prey she wanted. She didn’t have a particular taste. Only that she wanted food. Perhaps, a type of bird. When her eyes landed on a grouse, she shrugged and decided that the food would do. She picked it up with her fangs, and turned to go back under her shade. When she saw that it was occupied by shadowed cats, she turned back around and soaked out a place to sit and eat quietly.

Flurrytail didn’t have that many friends in the clan. And, she wished to find Cougarstorm, her only true friend, but he was nowhere in site. She hadn’t heard from Mudwater or Roseblaze, so they were out the choice box, so she sat alone. With the bird between her front paws, she leaned down to start eating, savoring the taste.

Though she were alone, the meal, no doubt, was heavily delicious and it satisfied her. She ate everything, and found a neat spot to dug up the bones. After she was finished with her meal, she rolled herself on the grass. She rolled her lithe body around slowly, as if she were stretching. To others, to toms specifically, they would regard this as an act of flirting, but who was she flirting with? In Flurrytail’s defense, she was just stretching, not trying to gain some tom’s attention. She hardly received the attention anyway. She wasn’t anything special. And, quite frankly, she was glad to not be. So, the warrior continued to roll around in the grass, stopping to be on her back, and looking up at the sky, as if she were appreciating it deep down in her heart.

@Willowpillow
Raccoonsnout groggily left the warriors den, his tail dragging behind him. He was exhausted from his previous excursion and was still tired despite his long nap. He stretched his body in the sun before yawning and perking his ears. It was a quite late time in the day to be just waking up, but Raccoonsnout could not bother to care. He trotted to the fresh kill pile and twitched his nose. What did he want? Frog--Ew... Thrush--Maybe later.. Aha! Vole!

He softly picked up the creature, careful to not poke into its flesh just yet, and gazed around the camp. It seemed that everyone had a buddy... Well not everyone. One shecat quickly caught his eye; Flurrytail. He watched her for a few moments as she rolled about before he even thought to confront her.

He padded over and purred roughly in greeting. "Is this spot taken?..Actually heck I don't care if it is, Im sitting." He sat his rump down below the shady canopy and perked his ears. "So, I assume your looking for a dashing tom- One like myself." He meowed confidently. Oh only if he knew her movements were giving him the wrong message! He took a scrumptious bite of his prey and couldn't help but purr at the taste. "I'm Raccoonsnout!" He muffled out before continuing devouring his prey.

|My Site|My Finder|Breezeclan|
Feel free to Roleplay with me!
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowpillow View Post
Raccoonsnout groggily left the warriors den, his tail dragging behind him. He was exhausted from his previous excursion and was still tired despite his long nap. He stretched his body in the sun before yawning and perking his ears. It was a quite late time in the day to be just waking up, but Raccoonsnout could not bother to care. He trotted to the fresh kill pile and twitched his nose. What did he want? Frog--Ew... Thrush--Maybe later.. Aha! Vole!

He softly picked up the creature, careful to not poke into its flesh just yet, and gazed around the camp. It seemed that everyone had a buddy... Well not everyone. One shecat quickly caught his eye; Flurrytail. He watched her for a few moments as she rolled about before he even thought to confront her.

He padded over and purred roughly in greeting. "Is this spot taken?..Actually heck I don't care if it is, Im sitting." He sat his rump down below the shady canopy and perked his ears. "So, I assume your looking for a dashing tom- One like myself." He meowed confidently. Oh only if he knew her movements were giving him the wrong message! He took a scrumptious bite of his prey and couldn't help but purr at the taste. "I'm Raccoonsnout!" He muffled out before continuing devouring his prey.

Flurrytail rolled onto her stomach, her tail lightly swishing behind her as she eyed the tom that welcomed himself by her side. Though she didn’t mind the company, she felt that he was being rude. A smooth type of rude; but rude in general. Her ears perked, and just as she was about to answer his question, he seemed to answer himself, and he sat down to eat.

Flurrytail watched him, just staring at his movements. She didn’t bother to say anything to him even though she wanted to rasp out at him, she couldn’t do that. Yet, anyway. So, she responded differently. The tom seemed confident enough. He also seemed ego-maniacal, and perhaps, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to knock down his ego a couple notches.

But, how was she to do that?

Giving that he liked her movements, she decided to act. She turned away from him for a moment, rolling her eyes, stifling in a laughter. He was pretty entertaining if she dared admit. Turning back to him, the feline got up and sauntered over to him, brushing herself alongside him, emitting out a purr. How much she wanted to gag at the contact, and refused to do so. ‘’Raccoonsnout, eh? Pretty unique.’’ The she-cat replied, purring lightly. She watched as he continued to eat his prey. ‘’I’m Flurry,’’ She paused, as she once again brushed her pelt against him. Her small frame was perfect at coming from under him, allowing her to hit him with her bushy tail. ‘’tail.’’ She finished, and stood a good distance away from him.

‘’Well,’’ It was time for her to let him down. She had her fun, and it made her sick. ‘’Your assumptions are wrong.’’ She deadpanned, rolling onto her back once more, and looking up at the sky. ‘’I’m not looking for no dashing tom, and I definitely would never associate myself with the likes of you.’’ Her eyes rolled upward to look at him, a mischief glint could be seen. ‘’Toms like you are nothing but trouble anyway.’’
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:

Flurrytail rolled onto her stomach, her tail lightly swishing behind her as she eyed the tom that welcomed himself by her side. Though she didn’t mind the company, she felt that he was being rude. A smooth type of rude; but rude in general. Her ears perked, and just as she was about to answer his question, he seemed to answer himself, and he sat down to eat.

Flurrytail watched him, just staring at his movements. She didn’t bother to say anything to him even though she wanted to rasp out at him, she couldn’t do that. Yet, anyway. So, she responded differently. The tom seemed confident enough. He also seemed ego-maniacal, and perhaps, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to knock down his ego a couple notches.

But, how was she to do that?

Giving that he liked her movements, she decided to act. She turned away from him for a moment, rolling her eyes, stifling in a laughter. He was pretty entertaining if she dared admit. Turning back to him, the feline got up and sauntered over to him, brushing herself alongside him, emitting out a purr. How much she wanted to gag at the contact, and refused to do so. ‘’Raccoonsnout, eh? Pretty unique.’’ The she-cat replied, purring lightly. She watched as he continued to eat his prey. ‘’I’m Flurry,’’ She paused, as she once again brushed her pelt against him. Her small frame was perfect at coming from under him, allowing her to hit him with her bushy tail. ‘’tail.’’ She finished, and stood a good distance away from him.

‘’Well,’’ It was time for her to let him down. She had her fun, and it made her sick. ‘’Your assumptions are wrong.’’ She deadpanned, rolling onto her back once more, and looking up at the sky. ‘’I’m not looking for no dashing tom, and I definitely would never associate myself with the likes of you.’’ Her eyes rolled upward to look at him, a mischief glint could be seen. ‘’Toms like you are nothing but trouble anyway.’’
Raccoonsnout looked up from his now scraps, his eyes widened in slight alarm and surprise. Did a molly actually fall for his supposed charm? He watched her carefully with his soft, green eyes. His nervous tick began to show as his tail suddenly began to twitch. "uh..-" He was completely caught off guard and at a lost for any words.

"Pleasure to meet you, Flurry..Tail..." He awkwardly shifted, as he usually was the one who flirted. And the one who never got the attention back from Mollys. His eyes followed her while his expression gave away everything he felt; Confusion, amazement, surprise. All until she crushed it down. Her words cut into him, but he quickly shook it off and returned confident. "Saying I'm not dashing is like saying your not a shecat..." He paused, his eyes widening once again. "Unless your actually.. Not a shecat."

As she rolled around, part of Raccoonsnout wanted to reach out and bat at her with his paw, being the playful tom he is, but he contained his 'mature' stature. "And trouble is fun. You see, not being in trouble makes you good. And being bad is so much more fun than being good." He puffed his chest, and playfully swayed his bushy tail above her. "So yes, Im trouble. But who doesn't just love trouble?"

Old March 21st, 2017, 07:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowpillow View Post
Raccoonsnout looked up from his now scraps, his eyes widened in slight alarm and surprise. Did a molly actually fall for his supposed charm? He watched her carefully with his soft, green eyes. His nervous tick began to show as his tail suddenly began to twitch. "uh..-" He was completely caught off guard and at a lost for any words.

"Pleasure to meet you, Flurry..Tail..." He awkwardly shifted, as he usually was the one who flirted. And the one who never got the attention back from Mollys. His eyes followed her while his expression gave away everything he felt; Confusion, amazement, surprise. All until she crushed it down. Her words cut into him, but he quickly shook it off and returned confident. "Saying I'm not dashing is like saying your not a shecat..." He paused, his eyes widening once again. "Unless your actually.. Not a shecat."

As she rolled around, part of Raccoonsnout wanted to reach out and bat at her with his paw, being the playful tom he is, but he contained his 'mature' stature. "And trouble is fun. You see, not being in trouble makes you good. And being bad is so much more fun than being good." He puffed his chest, and playfully swayed his bushy tail above her. "So yes, Im trouble. But who doesn't just love trouble?"
Flurrytail batted his tail away from her, smiling a bit. She rolled back over, and got up, shaking the debris from her fur. ‘’Well, I guess I’m not a she-cat then, because you’re definitely not dashing!’’ The small somali replied, feeling a sense of defensive nature. She seemed to have had him hook when she responded positive to his actions, but quickly shut it down, bringing back the tom she had met earlier. ‘’How dare you!’’ She stomped up to him, lashing her tail angrily. ‘’Good comparison to, mouse-brain.’’ She rolled her eyes, and turned away abruptly, making sure to smack him with her tail. She was appalled that he would say such a thing. Him...dashing? Surely not! He wasn’t bad looking, but he certainly wasn’t dashing. ‘’I’m sure all the she-cats run away from you.’’ She said, huffing. ‘’You’re such a gentlemen.’’ She replied, sarcastically.

As she listened to his next words, she sat turned slightly back to him, the corners of her mouth growing into a lopsided grin. Had he really just said that? She padded back up to him, ‘’I bet trouble is fun to you.’’ Her eyes scanned him up and down, as if she were checking him out. Were all toms this way? Proud-like, confident, and flirty? Crazy, insane, demented? We’re all toms like that, or just shadowclan?

Flurrytail huffed once more, shaking her head. She knew one day she would love a potential mate, but so far all she’s crossed were some interesting, arrogant toms that she would love to pass over, if given the chance. She wondered if other clans were the same with their toms. It was a constant though to leave shadowclan...but where would she go? All her life, shadowclan been her home. ‘’Depends on what type of trouble you’re offering.’’ She said, lowly, seductively, and her eyes half-lidded as she continued to stare up at him. ‘’There’s nothing wrong with being a good tom...what was it again?’’ She paused, trying to remember his name. She sat down, giving her paws a delicate groom before running it over the top of her head. ‘’...Raccoonsnout? But, as far as I’m concerned, you’re no threat at all. What type of trouble have you been getting into lately?’’ She peered at him intently with her brown eyes.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 05:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer smiled lightly. He seemed to be okay with what she had said. That calmed her a little bit down.
Peering down at their kits, a quick thought told her to stay. But she knew deputy duties came first, logically. She loved them. To bits. And she would visit them every single time she would have any freetime. Which actually was often, considering her rank. And she were more than happy for that at this moment. "I do love them. Don't doubt that.. I'm just worried it'll be bad for both me and Halestar if I don't tend my deputy duties.." she said, lowering her head a little. Licking each kit's forehead once again. "My precious little ones.." she said, giving them a cat-like smile. She would stay for them for now, until Halestar called for her. Then she'd leave. But first then.

(TIMESKIP TO TWO MOONS)

Moondancer poked her head into the nursery. She had just gotten off duties, and wanted to check in on her precious bundles. Their personalities had showed, and she loved all of them. Though Speckledkit could be rude at times, he were cute. Pearlkit had not said a word, and Moondancer had come to the conclusion that she were mute. But that had not made her love her less. She were still Moondancer's kit. And they were all healthy. Silentkit seemed mute at first impression, but Moondancer had heard him whisper and talk. It wasn't often, but it happened. Mintkit was sweet. She seemed to always want to be with Moondancer when she were around, and Moondancer couldn't say she thought that was a bad thing. The little bundle was precious and a happy kitten. Mothkit had problems hearing at times, but he were a cutie still.
Spotting her kittens by her own mother's side, she padded over to them and laid down where there were space. "Hello little ones" She said with a wide cat-like smile.

(I am so sorry this is a tad short, I am in a huge rush..
@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Lilly @Marble @Empress Of Evil )
A small tom kit was lying off to the side of the nursery, resting his chin on tiny paws. Silentkit didn't normally talk to others. He had basically never talked to any of the other kits in the nursery, nor the queens. He only talked to his family, and even so his voice was very quiet. His name seemed to suit him.
A familiar voice broke through his voice and he looked up, a small smile quickly growing on his maw. Silentkit rose to his paws, shaking his pelt free of any pieces of moss that clung on. He walked slowly to his mother, despite his happiness at the sight of his mother. "Mum!" Silentkit squeaked softly. Even around his parents, of which he was closest to, he still spoke quietly. Once he was by his mother's side, he padded in a circle around one of her legs, looking up at her with what you might describe as admiration and love.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw couldn't stop his whiskers from twitching at her stammering. Of course this wasn't being rude, he found it adorable. It wasn't everyday you met a clan cat that was shy and awkward. As he politely awaited her to finish speaking, his gaze showed no judgement. It was obvious he wasn't the stereotypical Shadowclan warrior, ya know, the ones with no hearts and only move in the shadows. Of course there were cats like that in Shadowclan, but Jaguarclaw had always set himself out to be different, to stand out. So far, it's worked. "Umm... well..." he was planning on being sarcastic for a moment, but he was afraid it'd scare her away, so he went with a more honest, down to earth answer. "I love walks, I love hunting, tree climbing is interesting too..." he trailed off, there really wasn't much to do in the territory without Halestar growing suspicious. "What about you?" he asked in return, flicking his tail tip.
The ginger and white cat shifted her weight uncomfortably, every once in a while the hint of a smile sneaking onto her features before fading. The thing with the warrior was that she tended to be uncomfortable even whilst trying to be friendly, so although she might have a smile on her features, her thoughts were constantly racing, always thinking of things to say, to do...anything. He looks like he's smiling. But sometimes that's just something to be polite. Is he being polite or does he actually like me? Oh no, oh no, oh no...wait, maybe he's being polite and he likes me. That's possible, right? Wait, no...it's not... but it has to be! Unless I messed up again. Well, I did sort of trip over him...her thoughts continued in this pattern, even as he began talking, and she tried to pay attention while still trying to figure out what was going on with the warrior. "That all sounds great," She mewed with a slight sigh, and then her hues sprang open in surprise. "M-me? What do I like to do? Oh, well, uh...th-there's..." Her voice trailed off as her thoughts began racing again, trying desperately to organize themselves to keep her from making a fool of herself. "I l-like walks too...an-and looking at the stars...t-talking to new cats is nice too, it's, uh...it's..." Her voice trailed off as she began to slowly sink into another state, forgetting what she was saying and forgetting who she was with. These states never lasted long, but when they did, they were annoying. "Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry....I...have some...uh...what was I saying?" She asked, looking sheepishly up at the tom with a nervous expression written all over her features.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:

Flurrytail batted his tail away from her, smiling a bit. She rolled back over, and got up, shaking the debris from her fur. ‘’Well, I guess I’m not a she-cat then, because you’re definitely not dashing!’’ The small somali replied, feeling a sense of defensive nature. She seemed to have had him hook when she responded positive to his actions, but quickly shut it down, bringing back the tom she had met earlier. ‘’How dare you!’’ She stomped up to him, lashing her tail angrily. ‘’Good comparison to, mouse-brain.’’ She rolled her eyes, and turned away abruptly, making sure to smack him with her tail. She was appalled that he would say such a thing. Him...dashing? Surely not! He wasn’t bad looking, but he certainly wasn’t dashing. ‘’I’m sure all the she-cats run away from you.’’ She said, huffing. ‘’You’re such a gentlemen.’’ She replied, sarcastically.

As she listened to his next words, she sat turned slightly back to him, the corners of her mouth growing into a lopsided grin. Had he really just said that? She padded back up to him, ‘’I bet trouble is fun to you.’’ Her eyes scanned him up and down, as if she were checking him out. Were all toms this way? Proud-like, confident, and flirty? Crazy, insane, demented? We’re all toms like that, or just shadowclan?

Flurrytail huffed once more, shaking her head. She knew one day she would love a potential mate, but so far all she’s crossed were some interesting, arrogant toms that she would love to pass over, if given the chance. She wondered if other clans were the same with their toms. It was a constant though to leave shadowclan...but where would she go? All her life, shadowclan been her home. ‘’Depends on what type of trouble you’re offering.’’ She said, lowly, seductively, and her eyes half-lidded as she continued to stare up at him. ‘’There’s nothing wrong with being a good tom...what was it again?’’ She paused, trying to remember his name. She sat down, giving her paws a delicate groom before running it over the top of her head. ‘’...Raccoonsnout? But, as far as I’m concerned, you’re no threat at all. What type of trouble have you been getting into lately?’’ She peered at him intently with her brown eyes.
The young tom threw his head back as if he was harshly offended by the shecat. "Ouch. I guess your right, maybe I'm not dashing. But I sure have a good heart-Unlike you. Teasing a poor tom? Cruel!" Raccoonsnout exclaimed, his wide pale eyes meeting her gaze. What was up with her? She sure had a personality.. And acted like she wanted attention 24/7.

He fluffed his black and white fur before watching her again. What was with her? One moment she was flirting, the next rejecting him to his core. Out of all the shecats he has encountered, she was the strangest. And thats even with riverclan shecats included. "Actually, yes. Trouble is fun for me. From stealing other cats prey to being.. Frisky.. Its fun. But I bet you wouldn't know what fun is eh? Especially being romantic as you clearly show you flop in that department." He flicked his tail and her nose and stood to take a step back.

"Hmm... What have I done lately?" He meowed as he searched his memory bank. "Ah yes. If you follow me, Ill show you. And no, I'm not looking for one of your sad attempts at romance, so don't be expecting anything risky... Oh, do you know what risky means? Ya know, being a goodie two paws and all." He meowed playfully as he rolled her eyes at her seductive moves. She sure had him rolled up in a bunch.

Last edited by Willowpillow; March 22nd, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Closed Thread