Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

(So sorry for the late reply here and for Almondpelt, also I'm sorry this is short.. :/)
Quote:

Cedarbreeze padded into the clearing, a plump vole in her jaws. As she set the vole down on the fresh-kill pile, the tabby stole a glance around the camp, looking for anyone to speak with. At last she found Lynxfrost looking lonely, if that was the word to use. She shrugged and padded over to him. "Hey, Lynxfrost, how have you been?" she asked, wondering if he remembered the last time she'd seen him. That hunting patrol was brutal, but he had made it better for her. Maybe she could cheer him up. "You look a bit upset. Would you like to talk about it?"

The tom looked up with something resembling surprise, as though he weren't expecting to see the tabby she cat. "Cedarbreeze. I've been fine, you?" He asked. His tone of voice sounded as though he were perhaps angry with the she cat-- though he wasn't, it was just part of his way of speaking. And it didn't sound like the friendliest voice in the world. That was probably part of the reason Lynxfrost didn't have too many friends, it was too easy to think he was angry. Or offended. It took a lot to see pretty much any emotion other then the calm, silent exterior that he often showed. Why? Because he was just like that. Almost all the time, every day. It seemed there were times when he would actually show a little more emotion beneath his cool, calm exterior...and then it would disappear. For a moment he thought at her question-- was there anything he wanted to talk about? "I-- no, it's alright. I'm not upset. Just... y'know, sometimes living in a Clan makes you feel left out." He shrugged. There were always cats lurking around in the shadows at the edges of Camp, but quite frankly, Lynxfrost was generally one of them-- the lonely, depressed, angry... cats who no one really associated themselves with. They didn't want other corner-cats, as he thought of them, to come and cheer them up. The tom could almost feel the curious stares of other cats watching him, wondering who Cedarbreeze was and why she was talking to him of all cats. "It's nice to see you." He mewed in a low voice, the tip of his tail twitching.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 30th, 2017, 03:42 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

((sorry I haven't posted in forever!! I had a lot of things to do to wrap up the semester at school and I was seriously crammed. This weekend is going to be much better though, as I am going out of town and then have to do a social studies protect in one day... yay...
But I will definitely reply within the week!))
Old March 30th, 2017, 06:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy
@Flameleaf
"Okay," Shadowstorm replied, before nudging Fallenkit gently towards Dungkit, then pawing Flamekit in front of Elmkit. She shot glances towards both of her kits as she was talking. "Now. Use your own moves, but try to keep your backs to eachother," She told them with a hint of warning in her tone. She took a few paces back, and watched as Dungkit and Elmkit put their backs against eachother, standing on their hind legs. "And... Battle!," Shadowstorm shouted once she made sure they were all ready. She glanced at the enemies, and her kits, watching for any mistakes.
(Now..YOUR CHOICE: Choose which mistake you want your kit to make. They ALLLL Must at LEAST make one mistake!)
Elmkit did exactly as told play fightinig Flamekit. Dungkit, forgetting Elmkit started playfighting Fallenkit without Elmkit. Elmkit backing up, not wanting to disappoint Shadowstorm and sticking with Dungkit, leaving the enemy Flamekit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 30th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmkit did exactly as told play fightinig Flamekit. Dungkit, forgetting Elmkit started playfighting Fallenkit without Elmkit. Elmkit backing up, not wanting to disappoint Shadowstorm and sticking with Dungkit, leaving the enemy Flamekit.
Shadowstorm put a paw in between Elmkit, Dungkit, and Fallenkit, holding Flamekit back with her tail. "No, Elmkit! You never leave your enemy unattended! That's makes for a tasty gulp of defeat!," she advised. "Dungkit, don't start unless your partner is ready! Okay? Other than that, great fighting moves!," the dark grey queen complimented. "Try again! And..go!"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 30th, 2017, 07:55 PM
leave the past behind

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

For a fraction of a second, Nightleap was back to her old self again. The sarcasm and playfulness in her voice was like nothing had happened, and even her momentary shift in body language spoke of her old self. "I could say the same about you, Mr. I-refuse-to-eat-until-I-catch-all-the-prey." Then, as suddenly as it had appeared, her confidence dropped, her ears doing the same. "I'm sure Brokenpaw has a great mentor and will do well in his assessment," she added quietly. Too much had happened too soon for Nightleap to suddenly go back to her old self. It just wasn't right! Why should Wolfpaw have to die so young? Why couldn't Nightleap have protected her apprentice? 'Why am I such a screw-up?' the pitch black she-cat thought. She tried desperately to not show her emotions to her friend, but couldn't really tell if her efforts were in vein or not. She simply waited for Snakesnap to say something, anything. Her amber eyes were locked on him, trying to decipher any hint of what the tom might say next, but she simply couldn't tell. She'd never been too good at body language.
[assuming snake knows about wolfpaw]

Snakesnap leaned forward, stretching his paws out on the ground. As he drew them back and tucked them underneath him, he steadied his hues on Nightleap's amber ones. The silence dragged onwards. He knew he should say something, but for the moment, he was perfectly content with keeping his mouth shut. During the whole that that his friend had been speaking, he had been listening, never once opening his mouth to interrupt. For a few more seconds he watched her, the chatter of the mingling cats around them fading into nothing as he focused his sole attention on Nightleap. "You're avoiding my question... it wasn't your fault, you know," he began, hesitating before he continued. "I'm sure you did everything you could." Snakesnap knew that his attempt at comfort would be futile; there was never much that one could do for a situation like that. Still, you had to try. There could never be too many attempts. he could only hope that he would be able to help her find closure.

Somehow.

Snakesnap had never known what it was like to have lost someone you had responsibility over, so his words were a mere shot in the dark. A sigh fell out of his mouth, eyes tilted up towards the sky. Clouds were gathering: it was bound to rain soon. A storm to match the mood of this conversation, he thought drearily.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 31st, 2017 at 07:47 AM.
Old March 30th, 2017, 10:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white feline was beginning to grow tired. She was pacing herself the best she could, but this was ridiculous-- she could only run for so long! Still, Clawpaw kept going, obediantly. This was good for her. Rusticash knew what he was doing. He'd better, she thought with a twinge of rebellion before continuing onwards. Not even a sarcastic remark left her maw. She knew better. Clawpaw wasn't necessarily obedient. That, along with her not being the best of the best, could get her in trouble someday. And she couldn't rely on her mentor to get her out. From what she knew of him, Rusticash didn't seem to be the kind of cat to come running when his apprentice fell into trouble. And could she blame him? Well...technically, no, she couldn't. He knew better then she did. He'd been around for longer, he'd trained longer, and although she hated to admit it-- he was smarter then she was. But someday, she would probably surpass him-- as long as she kept working.
The one thing Clawpaw wanted was acceptance and approval. From everyone, to be honest...but just as long as she had it from some, she didn't need it from everyone. Clawpaw's pace slowed a little, her rythm falling as she listened to the older tom's words. Got it. Change course, jump the limb. She thought, continuing to run in the same pattern as she tried to regain her rythm that she had held before. The white she cat had never been the best with this sort of thing. Sure, she was...okay at it, but good? That might be stretching the truth just a little bit. It was definitely her greatest weakness. Hunting and fighting were just great! She was good at both of those. She'd just never seen a need for speed and agility, so had sort of given up on practicing those two things. After a few more minutes, the she cat's hues narrowed and she turned, changing course and heading straight for the limb. There seemed like there was a lot to remember when getting ready to jump:
Balanced, don't slow down, you'll lose your drive; don't jump too low, you can always go higher; spring with your back legs, not front. Everything she'd learned was spinning around in her mind, making her dizzy. And then, at the last second, the she cat sprang through the air. She felt herself trip, realizing she hadn't jumped high or long enough. "Stupid." Clawpaw muttered, getting to her paws. That was definitely going to need some work. She was an older apprentice now-- she should have been able to do that! Was there something wrong with her?
Rusticash watched almost boredly. Training an apprentice wasn't exactly his favorite thing. But then again, his favorite thing was bullying, pestering and hurting his sister. And he couldn't always do that. He didn't always want to kill her, sometimes he just thought that it would be better off to keep her, keep her and let her be his play toy. He shook himself back to the session. She had changed her course, was moving towards the jump. Wait, was she..no. She shouldn't be slowing down. After only this little bit of time? Ugh maybe it was worse than he thought, she never be able to handle his plans for her warrior assessment at this rate. And then she came to the jump. Maybe she had been slowing and oreoaring? Ahh nope. She fell, flat in her face. Shame. He had been hopeful. Putting in an annoyed outward appearance, which was not hard for him to do, he stalked forwards, tail lashing out behind him. "What was that?" He barked harshly. "Get up. Try again. You're not leaving until you get better at this. I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Blow them and you get to stay an apprentice and I'll make sure it's one of the Starclan loving fools who will talk to you like your a kit. Is that what you want? Do it again." He said with a final hiss. He retreated back to his original position and sat down, red marked retail swiveling around his oaws and coming to a rest to cover his toes.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 30th, 2017, 10:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Noire @Slash-GNR @mony @TehDerpyShoelace

It was time. It had finally come. The white molly let out a huff as she waddled into the nursery, her soft, plump stomach almost touching the ground. Her kits were coming. Within a few moments Sheepface layed herself down in a soft looking nest and grabbed a nearby stick "Oh goodness, oh Great Starclan I'm terrified. Okay, here we go Sheepface, it's just me I can do this though." she told herself, her tail twitching with worry. Her green hues flashed with pain. The time had come.

~Time Skip~

She was exhausted, out of breath, but she was proud of herself. She did it. Sheepface pulled her kits close to her stomach with her tail and smiled sweetly down upon them. She was so proud of them, so excited to raise them, and so ready to love them with all of her heart. After a few seconds of just staring at her bundles of joy she let out a small gasp, she still had to name them. Her green hues danced with contemplation and worry, could she do it? Even though it was just name she felt an immense amount of pressure. She looked at the two kits that looked just like their father, silver with white specks. She sniffed and smiled, nudging the first Tom gently with her nose "I'll name you Slickkit. Then I'll name you...lambkit." she purred. She then looked at the kits that looked like her, she let out another purr "And then as for you three I'll name you.... Nightkit, Snowykit and....Sugarkit." she purred as she nudged her son in the direction of her stomach. She was proud, she could already tell that they would grow up to do great things.

Upon hearing his mothers soothing voice the Tom nudged closer to his mothers stomach, suckling the milk that she provided. He could feel other warm bodies lying next to him, squishing him. He began to wiggle around, hoping to create some space for himself. But alas it did not work, not only did his siblings scoot closer, they were practically lying on top of him. This greatly annoyed the Tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 30th, 2017, 11:18 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

"I think its about time for ceremonies-" Halestar mewed softly to herself before jumping on the Highbranch, her green eyes gazing across the clearing. It was almost sun-down so most cats were around to join her in the speaking.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!" The strong and robust leader spoke, voice booming across the clearing. She waited a few moments for cats to gather beneath her before starting. "It's time for some apprentices to become warriors and some kits to become apprentices- so I shall begin."

"Sharppaw, Mudpaw- please step forward."

[They step forward and look up at Halestar]

"I, Halestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.

Sharppaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[Sharppaw replies with "I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sharppaw, from this moment you will be known as Sharptalon. StarClan honors your bravery and stealthness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She said kindly and with a smile, turning to Mudpaw.

"Now, Mudpaw-do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[Mudpaw replies with "I do"]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mudpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mudclaw. StarClan honors your spirit and energy, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader looked at the small kits who had gathered as well- it was there time to become apprentices.

"Timekit and Dovekit- please step forward as well." Halestar said with a large smile, her tone softening much as the smaller kits stepped forward- she had watched this past generation grow up as the leader into now apprentices- it was like a queen seeing her kit walking for the first time... magical.

"Timekit and Dovekit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you both to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Timepaw and Dovepaw. Your mentors will be Bluethorn for Timekit, and for Dovepaw your mentor will be Silentcry. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you." She spoke, looking at the little kit- Onyxkit, who seemed to think as though she had looked over.

"And last but not least- Onyxkit, please step forward." She said kindly, shifting and flicking her large and floofy tail. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Onyxpaw. I, Halestar, will personally be your mentor. I hope to pass down all I know on to you." Halestar looked down with a small smile onto the multi-colored kit- there was something about him that made her want to become his mentor- so she did.

"That will conclude all the ceremonies, thank you." She said before jumping off the Highbranch and padding back to her den, strides short and simple.
@Aashka @AbsurdJinx @Zero to Hero @Hexict @JaxenAmethyst

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old March 30th, 2017, 11:33 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Sharptalon raised his head high when he became a warrior. 'I'm finally a warrior.' He thought to himself.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 31st, 2017, 12:07 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Noire @Slash-GNR @mony @TehDerpyShoelace

It was time. It had finally come. The white molly let out a huff as she waddled into the nursery, her soft, plump stomach almost touching the ground. Her kits were coming. Within a few moments Sheepface layed herself down in a soft looking nest and grabbed a nearby stick "Oh goodness, oh Great Starclan I'm terrified. Okay, here we go Sheepface, it's just me I can do this though." she told herself, her tail twitching with worry. Her green hues flashed with pain. The time had come.

~Time Skip~

She was exhausted, out of breath, but she was proud of herself. She did it. Sheepface pulled her kits close to her stomach with her tail and smiled sweetly down upon them. She was so proud of them, so excited to raise them, and so ready to love them with all of her heart. After a few seconds of just staring at her bundles of joy she let out a small gasp, she still had to name them. Her green hues danced with contemplation and worry, could she do it? Even though it was just name she felt an immense amount of pressure. She looked at the two kits that looked just like their father, silver with white specks. She sniffed and smiled, nudging the first Tom gently with her nose "I'll name you Slickkit. Then I'll name you...lambkit." she purred. She then looked at the kits that looked like her, she let out another purr "And then as for you three I'll name you.... Nightkit, Snowykit and....Sugarkit." she purred as she nudged her son in the direction of her stomach. She was proud, she could already tell that they would grow up to do great things.

Upon hearing his mothers soothing voice the Tom nudged closer to his mothers stomach, suckling the milk that she provided. He could feel other warm bodies lying next to him, squishing him. He began to wiggle around, hoping to create some space for himself. But alas it did not work, not only did his siblings scoot closer, they were practically lying on top of him. This greatly annoyed the Tom.

The world was dark. But felt warm. The ground was hard...was this the ground? The small tom-kit did not know. The only thing he did know was that he was moving something, making small mews as he pushed around, blind and deaf. He of nothing, of no one, but he felt the other bodies. The other furs that were near his, and as his thoughts were forming at this age, he pushed himself further until he got to where he wanted. Where was he trying to go? On instinct, he felt small nudges, pushing him closer to something much warmer. Something that truly felt like love. His mouth opened wide, and he latched onto the teat that provided a warm substance to travel down his throat. Whatever it was, it was delicious. The tom wanted more of it. He suckled vigorously, and stopped momentarily, mewing out loud nothings until he latched back on, sucking once more.

The tom grew restless, and he again started to stagger about, feeling over the small bodies of the warmth that filled the air. Though he didn’t know he was climbing on top of them, or anywhere near them. But, he made sure that he was at another part, not knowing where he was or what he was doing. He was still near the sudden love that washed upon him. He wished he could latch his mouth to suckle again. To feel that warm substance going down his throat once more. Where was it anyway? Oh, what had he done to get rid of it? The tom-kit turned a direction, and instantly bumped into the furry stomach that he will come to know as his mother. As he felt her love once again, he latched onto a teat and begin nursing again. He could feel the others jabbing him in his side, and he let out small mewing noises--whether they were out of annoyance, or out of love would never be known. At this very moment, the only thing that mattered was that he was covered in warmth and he had this delicious source of goodness travelling down his maw.
Closed Thread