Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2020, 07:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

- @weary

Leachie was shocked at least when the other cat ended up on his paw. He retracted it fast, causing a twinge in the shoulder but the large and heavy dark brown tom ignored it. Frustration was at the foremost of his mind, well next to anger. Who would be such a mousebrain to step on him, everyone knew the tom had a temper that could rival almost anyone in the clan. Looking up at the other tom his amber eyes shone with a steel cold but also burning anger and frustration. His eyes always told the truth, not that Leachie was one to sugarcoat anything he was going to be saying anyway. He was an ass and others would do well to remember that, at least when they wanted to interact with him. He was Leachie. An ass. Nothing more, nothing less. "Watch out, mousebrain," was all he grumbled as he sat down, deciding that well he didn't particularly needed to move.

Sometimes he enjoyed being an ass, sometimes it was just a fun way to pass time when he wasn't being kept busy by these patrols that was mainly good for ruining his good eye sight. Looking up at the other cat again he sighed, "I don't care if you're sorry or not. I don't care what you do, as long as you don't step on my paw again. It is a serious offence to someone like me. My scars are aching enough in this cold weather for me to having to deal with a sore paw for the next hour or two." He sighed again and decided that his fur could use some cleaning and twisted to lick his flank down the side.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 19th, 2020, 08:17 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Vessel @Estelle @|+Tired Rose Child+|
[Starter for an rp with kits if 'yall are up to it.]
Fawnpetal woke up to her kits sleeping. She smiled and nudged them. She had something she wanted to tell them "Guy's, wake up!" She said. She nudged them a bit more. They were to be apprentices soon, so she wanted to talk with them about it.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 19th, 2020, 08:52 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@:Grimm: @Vessel @|+Tired Rose Child+|
[of course! ^^]

It wasn't long before Nightkit woke up, she let out a small yawn "good morning mommy!" she then said smilling.
The white kit sat up, then looked at her sleeping siblings, glad, and perheps a little proud, that this time she was the one to wake up first. It was honestly surprising how little this kit sometimes actually slept.
Old February 19th, 2020, 09:25 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Cunningeye sat in the middle of the clearing, cleaning themself. But they weren't cleaning like any ordinary cat would, oh no. They would lick themself thoroughly in one spot, then lick one way, examine it, lick another way, examine it, lick another way, and examine it, over and over until there are no other possible ways to lick. They then decide that it looked better the original way, and move on to the next tuft of fur. The process was a painstaking process, but the result was a meticulously groomed pelt.
Asterrose looked across the clearing, spotting Cunningeye. Flicking her tail, the small molly stood up after giving her chest fur one last lick. She was glad someone was up beside her. Asterrose pattered quietly over to the tom and sat down beside him. "Hello, Cunningeye!" she meowed, "nice morning out." She loved the dawn and the sunrise; it was always so pretty.
Old February 19th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Asterrose looked across the clearing, spotting Cunningeye. Flicking her tail, the small molly stood up after giving her chest fur one last lick. She was glad someone was up beside her. Asterrose pattered quietly over to the tom and sat down beside him. "Hello, Cunningeye!" she meowed, "nice morning out." She loved the dawn and the sunrise; it was always so pretty.

Cunningeye looked up from their washing. "I guess," they said stiffly. "Did you want something? If you're looking to go hunting, I was just about to call Lionpaw."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 19th, 2020, 03:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
@Starfall

Siiiigh. Burnetsnap was really getting tired of this whole "talking to other cats" thing. Sure, it was fine when he got to see Songthorn, but then there was the first patrol... and the second. And of course, he had to have that Cardinalpaw with him. Swiping at a nearby rock and sending it flying, the gray warrior stalked to the clearing, looking around at the other cats.

Okay, well... maybe he was a little too upset about the whole thing. It was probably time to actually teach the brat something, instead of just dragging him along on patrols all the damn time.

He took a deep breath, relaxing his muscles. If he pissed off Cardinalpaw, then it would just be a really sucky day for both of them. "CARDinal—" he began to yell, but stopped himself. No, no. Burnetsnap let a small growl slip. This whole not-pissing-Cardinalpaw-off plan was not aligned with his personality in the slightest. Okay. Calm. He could do this.

"Cardinalpaw." he called out in a... less-aggressive tone. "Let's go hunting."

The russet tabby was perched on his rock, green hues glazed over as he continuously pushed his paw into the freshly fallen snow...yesterdays freshly fallen snow. It was raining now, making the flakes of ice turn into slush. So instead of his much longed for, gentle crunching, he was instead met with squelching.

A very visible pout formed on his maw. Though with his Slush antics, he hadn't heard his Mentor call out his name until it was called out a second time. He lifted his head and looked around the clearing, trying to spot the Silver Warrior. "Hunting." he echoed once he finally spotted the tom. "Alright than!" he mewled back after a few moments of thinking. Hopping down from the rock, and making his way over to Burnetsnap, almost slipping a few times along the way.

If he couldn't play in the snow, he'd just have to play in the slush.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 19th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
Beastspark was a little surprised seeing that Icestar wasn't putting up more of a fight about him her illness. He decided not to dwell on it and listened to what she had to say about Twilightheart. A sense of relief caught him off guard as he learned she was willing to give the troublesome she-cat the boot. Seeing as the vexing molly's days were numbered, Beastspark felt a little better. His mood dimmed a little bit as she fell into a coughing fit. "I'll be right back with Bearpaw or Thunderhowl." He meowed, giving her a respectful nod of his head as he dismissed himself. He'd head straight to the medicine cat's den with the hope that the warrior or medicine cat would be present.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 19th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL. @Fae
The deputy did his best not to concern himself with the multitude of scents that did not belong to his clan within the den. As long as they weren't planning on killing anyone, Beastspark thought it better not to concern himself with med. cat duties. "Excuse me," the tom called, "Thunderhowl, Bearpaw, I need one or both of you to check on Icestar, it seems she caught something and she's not willing to come to you in fear of spreading it around the clan." He explained as soon as he spotted the warrior and medicine cat. He was unaware of what ThunderClan's medicine cat was doing here, but again not going to concern himself about it. Beastspark didn't feel like staying too long in this den and so kept himself as close to the entrance as possible. "She's coughing, a lot." He adds, in case that makes it easier for them to deal with her symptoms. The tom had a mild idea of what it was but would leave the evaluation up to the cats who knew what they were doing.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 19th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old February 19th, 2020, 09:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Ugh, where was that oversized kit?

After the meeting dispersed and things settled down, it seemed Bearpaw had decided to up and vanish. Of course he would, Thunderhowl couldn't even pretend to be surprised. Bearpaw had a habit of being childish.

At Beastspark's entrance, Thunderhowl squinted his eyes at the lumbering tom before he twisted his head to call to Irispaw. "C'mon, Irispaw! Do you remember what I told you? Seems like a good time to practice what you've learned." An ideal time to demonstrate, considering she was ShadowClan's newest member.

To Beastspark, he was upfront. "Get used to seein' this kiddo around lots more, Bearpaw decided to steal her completely from Tardymarsh. She's his 'apprentice' now, though I think she might be quicker than he is."

[ @Moon Lily, @Undertaker ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 19th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper

Thistlebird quickly made his way across the clearing after entering the camp. He didn’t want to waste any time in getting to the leaders den. The warrior slowed down a bit when he had gotten closer. He took a moment to glance over his shoulder before he stepped into the den, his ears pinned to his head as he faced the leader. “I apologize for my absence in the clan.” He brushed the tip of his tail across the ground, a little embarrassed. “Long story short, I strayed from the others while on the border patrol, a young two-leg found me and chased me until I was out of clan territory. I tried to hide but they found me anyway. That foul creature ended up taking me to other two-legs who were staying in some sort of tall structure that was rounded at the top. (Tents)” Thistlebird shook his head. “I just managed to escape yesterday.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 19th, 2020 at 10:11 PM.
Closed Thread