Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 05:01 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2017, 07:07 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Twilightkit poked his head above the snow to see where his friend was located, then immediately went back down, thinking that the other tom hadn't seen him. He giggled a bit, then shivered. The cold from the snow was starting to get to him under there. Maybe if he dug a bit? He started digging inward, then yelped as he dug under his friend. The snow fell on top of him, attempting to crush the kit, but seeing as he wasn't very far under, it only startled him. Mudkit's weight would hurt him more than the snow would. He stood up, shivering. "Heh, I don't suggest hiding under the snow," he said with a giggle.
Mudkit saw Twilightkit's head for only a half a heartbeat, and started to go faster when something bumped his forelegs and he let out a yelp, falling over backwards and narrowly avoiding it. He lay on his side in the snow, eyes wide. The initial shock was over, and relief shone in his eyes as he realized that it was Twilightkit. “Don't scare me!” he said, trying to sound stern, but only managing to laugh as he said it. As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he sneezed a couple of times, and it stung his nose. He tried to pretend that it was only the freezing cold that made him sneeze. “I won't. It's two cold under there.” he added once he'd recovered from the sneezes, lifting up and half numb paw and giving it a tentative lick. He stumbled and fell as another bought of coughing wracked his body, and he looked up at his friend. “Maybe I d-do need to go the see Kestrelberry” he whispered hoarsely, already scrambling up and wobbling unsteadily towards the entrance to the medicine cat's den.

Last edited by doghouse; January 22nd, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 07:18 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
Sparrowblaze smiled, chuckling. "Heh. He better save some for the rest of the clan," she mewed teasingly. She glanced over at the nursery again, where Autumnkit and Twigkit were talking, well Mudkit watched quietly to the side. "Do you think they get along well?"
The deep russet she cat smiled warmly; "Hopefully, they're both quite competitive, but I think their friendship with Mudkit helps them. He's good at keeping piece." Maplefall mewed as she glanced at the nursery, the two kit were helping Mudkit walk.

(Sorry its short, I have to go soon.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 20th, 2017, 07:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Wildpaw let out a small purr that the kit was helping Kestrelberry. She shifted her self up more, fluffing her fur out. Kestrelberry was kind, she admired him for that. The cream she-cat nodded at Elmkit, "Okay," She purred. Wildpaw shifted her blue eyes, seeing the cat help some pacients. Her muzzle soon became a smile. I wonder why Kestrelberry chose to be a medicine cat, she thought. Didn't he want kits? Not hers of corse, she doubt that she would ever be able to have any with her broken spine. Wildpaw sighed, shifting her self one last time before turning back to Elmkit. Her gaze soft as she smiled at him. Wildpaw wondered if the kit would ever go threw heart brake like hers. She pushed the thought out of her mind.
Elmkit knew she was injured and that he couldn't throw too high or too low so he just threw it right where Wildpaw could reach.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:57 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Shiverlight was surprised when such a warm welcome greeted her just as she was about to peek into her den. Before she was even able to make an appearance halestar had already known of her presence, She smiled warmly at the she cat before her. She was particularity astounded that other cat had spoken of her anxiety, yet she spoke with a mellow voice. Answering with a simple "I hope I'm not intruding on your privacy, Halestar" she meows bowing her head and taking a paw step out of her den just in case halestar was busy. "If so I'm terribly sorry, I'll leave you in peace" she added briskly.
Halestar sighed and looked at the other cat for a moment, flicking her tail ever so softly. "No, its fine~" she mewed, quickly licking her paw. She glanced back at the other cat and smiled ever so softly, hiding the pain she felt deep inside from loosing her friend Timberstar and mater all within less than a month. "Is there anything you'd like to discuss?"

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 20th, 2017, 08:59 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Yeah, up in StarClan where I'm sure a pair of kittypets will gladly tell them the secrets of the stars, one of whom is the reason they didn't know they were related to!" she meowed , loathing showing itself in her tone. Looking back at Halestar, the tabby asked, "Speaking of Jess, have you heard from her..?"
"Yes, but I musn't speak of it." Halestar mewed, looking at the other cat with a small frown. She sighed faintly and flicked her tail, wanting to ignore her kin this one time. She didn't like how her sibling was speaking to her but didn't want to do much about it- she had the right to be upset.

Old January 20th, 2017, 09:14 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Yes, but I musn't speak of it." Halestar mewed, looking at the other cat with a small frown. She sighed faintly and flicked her tail, wanting to ignore her kin this one time. She didn't like how her sibling was speaking to her but didn't want to do much about it- she had the right to be upset.
So she has. Squirrelleap sighed, but didn't say anything. She was not about to challenge her own sister--leader of ShadowClan--on the basis of meeting a cat she loathed oh so much. Taking a deep breath she nodded slightly to herself--now was not the time.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:35 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female smiled as he didn't persecute her for her talkative nature. She just tended to talk a lot when she was nervous. She normally didn't speak to many cat, and a first impression was the most important. She licked her paw and rubbed it over her ear. "Hmm, so how has your day been?" she asked continuing on the meet and greet. (Sry short)
Talonstrike thought for a moment when Forgottenmemory asked him about his day. "Normal," he mewed simply. "It's leaf-bare, so I went for a hunt it wasn't too great. This is why I have leaf-bare though, because of the lack of prey. Shadowclan needs as much prey as we can get, we're still not to our usual strength since the Liberation Battle," Talonstrike pointed out. He feared that they would be doomed during leaf-bare. They were weak and would soon become more and more hungry. The thought of his clan suffering so much torn at his usually cold heart and he wanted nothing more but to somehow magically make his clan prosper no matter what the season or what the situation was. But he knew that he could never do such a thing, but it didn't stop him from wishing for the ability to do it. "But still, many cats enjoy leaf-bare anyway, do you?"

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:41 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post

So she has. Squirrelleap sighed, but didn't say anything. She was not about to challenge her own sister--leader of ShadowClan--on the basis of meeting a cat she loathed oh so much. Taking a deep breath she nodded slightly to herself--now was not the time.
Halestar sighed faintly, watching her sibling for a moment. She shifted and took a deep breath, closing her eyes to take a small break from the conversation. Her green orbs opened and looked back at Squirrelleap, "I'm sorry for your loss."

Old January 20th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Teakit looked down at Rosekit, surprise flashed across his face before happiness washed over his features, it was nice, having a friend, someone who cared. He neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and dipped his head, showing loyalty and respect to his new friend "I am happy to know that, thank you." he said, looking up at the molly through his lashes. He wasn't quite used to this, but then again he never reslly tried to go make friends, he much rather preferred to go of and be alone with his thoughts, but this was nice, it made him happy, made him feel bubbly "Let's make a deal then, on the second night that we're Warriors let's go off and look for him." he said, excitement shone in his light blue hues, the thought of adventure excited him, made him want to give up clan life just so he could go travel around and see different places Andy cats, but he knew better, there were cats here that he didn't want to dissapoint.
Rosekit bounced up and down. "I promise," she mewed happily as she sat down. She looked at the tom. "Your gonna be my best friend," she randomly blurted out. She was so happy that she was able to talk to the male for once, and she had made a new friend. (sry so short)
Old January 20th, 2017, 05:21 PM
led into temptation

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Elmkit knew she was injured and that he couldn't throw too high or too low so he just threw it right where Wildpaw could reach.
The moss ball went slightly out of reach, she strained to catch it. The pain in her broken spine stung her. She managed to catch it, yelping slightly at the pain. Her scratches stung her pelt as she shifted with her front paws. She tossed the ball back to Elmkit. She took a deep breath. "How many times do I do this? Did Kestrelberry say?" She mumbled, trying not to alarm the kit. She struggled to sit up, pawing moss around her to try and keep herself up. She managed to sit better. She sighed, the herbs had began to kick in. She felt sleepy, but everytime she tried to sleep she had nightmares. Wildpaw gazed back at Elmkit, a small smile appeared on her muzzle.