Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2017, 04:01 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@xxJaggededgexx
Wildpaw stuck her nose out of the medicine den, sniffing around. She looked back, hoping she was healed enough to go out. Wildpaw turned back around. She stuck her head out, "Kestrelberry, I'm going to try to go to the fresh kill pile." She called, using her front paws to drag herself out. She carefully nosed her way around, making sure not to get in the way of any cat.

Last edited by judas; February 24th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

this is random, don't reply if ya don't want to lol) The Peaceful Cinderleap, a young silverish gray molly had been sunning herself in an open patch of grass, her eyes cracked to slits as she purred, the warm sunlight sinking into her well groomed fur, her joints ached from a stray in the territory, the long walk had made her very tired, perhaps she could go and sleep? but she was bored, she wanted to be more active and socialize withe the clan, she'd always been a very quiet cat, but she seemed a bit chatty today. rising from the flattened patch of grass she strode over to the fresh-kill pile, the patch of earth almost bare,"Maybe i could hunt, the fresh-kill pile is empty... we could use some extra prey."She muttered and grabbed a stale mouse, her belly rumbling as she bit into its stale flesh, it tasted okay since she was starving and let everyone eat before her, she was skinny for being such an active cat. but maybe she was just that way? Loyalty mattered to her over anything, She was loyal to HaleStorm when he was just deputy, But leader should require much more effort. she had finished up the muse, leaving it's skinny bones for another cat to find, she padded to the camp entrance, but did she really feel like hunting? Yes, the clan needs it...She growled to herself, expecting a concerned stare to think she was crazy.
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:04 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
Wildpaw stuck her nose out of the medicine den, sniffing around. She looked back, hoping she was healed enough to go out. Wildpaw turned back around. She stuck her head out, "Kestrelberry, I'm going to try to go to the fresh kill pile." She called, using her front paws to drag herself out. She carefully nosed her way around, making sure not to get in the way of any cat.
Colt was near a tree, noting what was in front of him as the little apprentice didn't want to miss anything, his ginger pelt flared in the sunlight as he noticed the she-cat, Wildpaw, was it? in any form, he got up and padded up to her, his hazel eyes shining.
lotusfang
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:12 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Colt was near a tree, noting what was in front of him as the little apprentice didn't want to miss anything, his ginger pelt flared in the sunlight as he noticed the she-cat, Wildpaw, was it? in any form, he got up and padded up to her, his hazel eyes shining.
Wildpaw clawed the ground slightly, moving forward. She grabbed a Shrew, biting into it. Wildpaw was glad to have her own prey. Out of the corner of her blue eyes, she saw a apprentice. "Hello," She mewed quietly. The clan hadn't found out what happened to her, and she doubt it would happen soon. She flicked her ears, taking another bite.
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:19 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one for Pres~ View Post
this is random, don't reply if ya don't want to lol) The Peaceful Cinderleap, a young silverish gray molly had been sunning herself in an open patch of grass, her eyes cracked to slits as she purred, the warm sunlight sinking into her well groomed fur, her joints ached from a stray in the territory, the long walk had made her very tired, perhaps she could go and sleep? but she was bored, she wanted to be more active and socialize withe the clan, she'd always been a very quiet cat, but she seemed a bit chatty today. rising from the flattened patch of grass she strode over to the fresh-kill pile, the patch of earth almost bare,"Maybe i could hunt, the fresh-kill pile is empty... we could use some extra prey."She muttered and grabbed a stale mouse, her belly rumbling as she bit into its stale flesh, it tasted okay since she was starving and let everyone eat before her, she was skinny for being such an active cat. but maybe she was just that way? Loyalty mattered to her over anything, She was loyal to HaleStorm when he was just deputy, But leader should require much more effort. she had finished up the muse, leaving it's skinny bones for another cat to find, she padded to the camp entrance, but did she really feel like hunting? Yes, the clan needs it...She growled to herself, expecting a concerned stare to think she was crazy.
(This iss v long but ill try to reply)

Lapisgrowl sighed, his black pelt writhing as he grasped a thrush between his claws as he spotted Cinderleap, he paused momentarily as he overlooked her before padding over. "Hello." The gruff tom meowed, voice hoarse as he hadn't had anyone to communicate with in moons since his past mate, Fawnstep, had died, but that didn't matter now as he settled next to her he felt new again, odd as he'd never felt this way before. His icy blue eyes met hers for what felt like an eternity before he looked away. Odd, he mused in his head, he chewed at his lip nervously before looking at the prey pile, it really needed to be stocked up again, but he didn't want to go hunting now, he flicked a torn ear, his icy gaze set on the sky above for what seemed like hours, he was deep in thought before snapping back into reality one more
lotusfang
Old February 24th, 2017, 07:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer peered behind her as her name was called out by a much familiar voice. For the second time that day, she thanked StarClan for the fact that her fur were covering the blushing. She loved her mother, that was true, but sometimes Jaysong made her feel as if she were still a kit that needed constant attention. It was nice to have such a loving mother, but at a moment like this, the egyptian mau became a tad embarrased. She gave a cat-like smile and nodded to her, however staying silent. She still waited for Halestar to end the ceremony, not exactly sure if there were more to do. She did her best to look proud and serious, sitting straight with her head turned towards Halestar. Should she go up and touch noses to her? Should she wait? Did she have to say something else? A lot of questions ran through Moondancer's mind as she waited for the leader's next move.

Ocelotpath turned his head to look at the she cat who had called Moondancer's name. Who was this? Ohh...he realized, hiding a smile as the she cat's expression changed slightly. He glanced back at the older cat, wondering what was going on with her...sure, a mother had a right to be proud of her kit, but this might be a little more on the embarrassing side then the excitedly proud side. The tom cleared his throat and shifted his weight, looking down at his paws in slight embarrassment for his new friend before glancing up at her again. He was proud- of her, because she had made it this far. Who knew how far she might make it? The young tom smiled at her again, his white fangs gleaming against his dark pelt as he awaited the ceremony to be over so he could congratulate her in a more rambunctious way, perhaps. If she didn't have things to do already...and even if she did, perhaps it would be something he could do with her. A nice way to get to know her better, the tom thought with a short chuckle as he glanced from Halestar to the she cat that he now realized to be Moondancer's mother, and then to the newly made, young deputy herself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 24th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old February 24th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@Duskflight

Swishing her long, slim tail on the ground, a grey calico sat in the clearing, with a stern look on her face. It was unclear what she was she that way, that wasn't exactly the feeling she had. She was purely taking in the view of her clan. She can admit that her clan wasn't the prettiest. Many liked to look down on Shadowclan as if they "weak". She huffed at the thought. While she herself wasn't very strong, she knew they were plenty of warriors very strong. Her attention and gaze shifted over to the nursery, causing her to purr. Young cats were her weakness and looking over to watch them playing and interacting with their loved ones gave her a blissful feel, causing her heart to skip a beat. She knew she had woken up not too long ago and should attend to her duties. I'll do them eventually, she thought. I just need to make sure nothing happens to these kits.
Old February 24th, 2017, 08:52 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Ashkit stared, wide eyed as the larger Tom approached him. "Oh no! I'm it!" He called to his cousin as KestrelBerry gave him a gentle poke in the side. "Run, RockKit! I'm coming!"
RockKit sighed and stumbled away. Out of breath, he mustered "please Ashkit, get this over with so I can go and sleep."
"I suppose I am pretty hungry...okay," he turned to KestrelBerry "sorry, this will have to come to an end. But thanks for spending time with us!"
"Yeah, it was nice to meet you!" RockKit wheezed. Then Ashkit turned back to his cousin. "Tag." Then his cousin turned to him "Tag." Then they collapsed on the ground, panting loudly. "Okay. Well I'm going to the nursery to rest." RockKit squeeked. The two padded across the clearing, only briefly glancing behind them at KestrelBerry. Nodding a farewell, they slid through the nursery entrance, grey tails slithering behind them like snakes.
"Anytime, you two. It was great meeting you both!" He purred, dipping his head to touch his nose to their foreheads. Kestrelberry watched them dash off into the Nursery, and he looked to the leaders den, continuing to it with a curled tail and bright eyes. The medicine cat wanted to speak with Halestar- not about anything urgent, though. He wanted to get to know her and strengthen the bond between them. As it is, a medicine cat and a leader are supposed to share a special bond.
Old February 25th, 2017, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"well I guess it's okay to leave the den..." web paw thought,slowly leaving her nest,trying not to be noticed

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
@Duskflight

Swishing her long, slim tail on the ground, a grey calico sat in the clearing, with a stern look on her face. It was unclear what she was she that way, that wasn't exactly the feeling she had. She was purely taking in the view of her clan. She can admit that her clan wasn't the prettiest. Many liked to look down on Shadowclan as if they "weak". She huffed at the thought. While she herself wasn't very strong, she knew they were plenty of warriors very strong. Her attention and gaze shifted over to the nursery, causing her to purr. Young cats were her weakness and looking over to watch them playing and interacting with their loved ones gave her a blissful feel, causing her heart to skip a beat. She knew she had woken up not too long ago and should attend to her duties. I'll do them eventually, she thought. I just need to make sure nothing happens to these kits.
One white paw after the other stepped firmly into the ground as a particularly well muscled black and white tom pushed through the camp entrance, two other cats shortly behind him, heading their separate ways now that they were back in camp, it being evident that they were on a border patrol considering their was no prey clamped in their jaws.
Piercing yellow eyes focused on the fresh kill pile, his stoic, stone face emotionless and blank as he made his way towards it, his gait having a slight limp to it due to the long pink scar that trailed down his left shoulder, but other than that, it was confident and stately. Everything about the tom meant business and he has been like that for a very, very long time. There are few cats that have seen him in any other state than that.
Reaching the pile, the tom stooped his head down to grab a small mouse, the smallest in the pile before he lifted his head to look around, presumably for a place to sit and eat. It didn't take long to find an empty spot, but right next to it.. Was a warrior, a she-cat, just sitting there, watching some kits, and it was very likely that she wasn't a queen. Immediately a flash of agitation sparked through him and promptly he marched over to confront her.
The laziness of some cats is astounding!
Clearing his throat, he stood in front of her and dropped his mouse so that he could speak unhindered.
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing right now?"
The question was pointed and he looked down at the she-cat with his harsh and rather criticizing gaze, clearly expecting an answer as soon as he asked the question, as he wasn't one to wait, especially not agitated as he was at this moment.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread