Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2017, 06:23 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

hello i am new
Old March 25th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Rasberrybubble smiled," On my head your taller than me!"
Eclipsekit giggled happily, but she lost her balance and tumbled off of Raspberrybubble's head, landing on her back in the moss that coated the den floor. Her legs stuck up into the air and she froze, her tiny brain trying to process what happened.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old March 25th, 2017, 06:30 PM
he/xem

i am new someone pls tell me what to do
Old March 25th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Just roleplay)

Flamesong sat in the clearing, grooming herself. I'll just go hunting... She decided.

Character Site

Old March 25th, 2017, 06:58 PM
he/xem

testing! testing!))

i walk through the clearing alone. i was alone because i had really no friends. i used to, but they thought i betrayed them and stopped being my friends.
Old March 25th, 2017, 07:20 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKShift View Post
@Marble @Ashley/Kestral @Spirit)

Mistkit heard quite a bit of noise when she came to. Her mother? Or was she actually in Starclan? She opened her eyes slightly, looking through the bloodshot slits to find herself cuddled in what she was hoping was her mother’s fur. She tried to decipher the mysterious cat with her nose, but was met with the nauseating smell of blood.
Her shoulder hurt. A lot. It was a weird hurt, more of a tingle, but at the same time it felt like she was being stabbed over and over. Is this what dying feels like? Was she such a bad kit she was being sent to the Dark Forest to be punished for her sins? Was she reprimanded from Starclan? Was she dead?
Her whole body tensed and untensed. She let out a whale, crying for help. She wanted her momma. She to curl up next to her and sleep. She wanted to share her first frog with her. Maybe if they were as disgusting as the apprentices told her, she would spit it on Jaysong and then they would laugh about it and Jaysong would get agitated, but she would still love her.
Her thought’s were cleared away as she was placed onto what she could only assume was a bed of moss, just like back in the nursery. Maybe She was up in Starclan, and she would wake up tomorrow morning, fueled with energy and play around with the other kits. Maybe she would meet Moondancers lost daughter, Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw would most definitely be greatful to ask how Moondancer was doing. She would tell her that Moondancer was fine, and had more kits of her own. Wolfpaw would be slightly agitated by the fact Moondancer was more or less replacing her, but she would be much happier that she had five healthy siblings.
She felt the mystery cat curl up around her and start licking her face and the right side of her body. The licks hurt more than the actual pain, but they were also comforting. She pushed herself closer the the pelt with her left legs, curling up and letting out a millisecond of a purr. No. She was in too much pain to purr. She frowned and tried to raise her head. She was too weak.
It was so comfortable though. The warmth and the softness of the mystery cat’s body. She was so tired, she could just curl up for eternity...
(So sorry, I didn't get pinged)
@Marble @Spirit

Kestrelberry whipped around, eyes wide with alarm. He rushed forward, nosing the kitten in her jaws gently before looking up at Jaysong. "What happened?" He allowed her to settle the kitten down, and he crouched over the small life, paw pressing gently on her to check for a pulse- anything, really. Mistkit began wailing, and he retracted his paw, relieved. She was still alive, and he still had time to save her. The medicine cat gently parted her fur, finding scratches and cuts etched into her skin. The tom quickly put together his usual mixture of herbs, and turned around to face the kitten with wide eyes, reciting the herbs in his head. Cobweb, horsetail, goldenrod, oak leaves, lavender, poppy seeds.... Got it.. The tom chewed up the herbs, grinding them into a fine past and applying them to every wound he could find, ears perked for the mothers explanation.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; March 25th, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old March 25th, 2017, 07:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
testing! testing!))

i walk through the clearing alone. i was alone because i had really no friends. i used to, but they thought i betrayed them and stopped being my friends.
{Most people post in 3rd person view. Like so)

Pufftuft spotted a molly padding around in the clearing, alone, seemingly depressed although he didn't know why, not that he would though. The grey Tom picked himself up and padded towards the molly, his grey pelt shone as the suns rays landed upon him. His blue hues danced with curiosity and joy, this was a unique chance to make a new friend, and he did like making new friends. Although he wasn't sure how he was supposed to make her positive, happy, but that didn't man he wasn't going to try. "Hello....I don't believe we've met before, my names Pufftuft, what's yours?" the Tom asked, his tail twitched with excitement as he awaited her answer.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
he/xem

(i like to do it in 1st i dunno why)

i stop abruptly and look at the tom that was talking to me, "No, I don't believe we have met before" i mewed to the tom "my name is Honeystorm, but people who really know me can call me Honey"
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
he/xem

(this is oc #30 her name is Briarblaze)

i pad up to the tom "hello? what is your name?"
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

I'm not a tom... I'm a she...)

Flamewing turned around. "My name is Flamewing, yours?"