Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2017, 08:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
The brothers noticed the senior, now speaking to them. Cypressclaw turned his head towards Badgersong and nodded, puffing out his chest. "Of course, I was only speaking the truth!"

Chestnutfeather shrunk back a little. "Please excuse him," he apologized, "my brother has had bees in his brain since he became an apprentice." He saw his brother's face turn from pride to annoyance.
It was young cats like this, who were so prideful it nearly made him lose all hope in Shadowclan. Is this what this once great clan has come to? Young cats who didn't even respect their current leader and thought themselves above their fellow clanmates? Exhaling slowly, Badgersong flicked his tail slightly and simply gave a stern look to Cypressclaw before looking to Chestnutfeather.
"I wouldn't say that about another clanmate, but it is extremely conceded and close-minded of you young warrior to say something of the sort. If you'd like to test your strength to truly put your statement to the test, spar with me." His gaze was now back to the prideful first brother. Badgersong didn't think himself above this warrior, but he wanted to see if this young cat had enough guts to spar with a senior warrior. He had much more experience than the both of them and that was the plain facts, but the black and white warrior would never put himself on a pedestal, he believed that this cat did have the chance of beating him in a spar if he truly was as strong as he spoke. If he had the guts to accept the challenge.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It was young cats like this, who were so prideful it nearly made him lose all hope in Shadowclan. Is this what this once great clan has come to? Young cats who didn't even respect their current leader and thought themselves above their fellow clanmates? Exhaling slowly, Badgersong flicked his tail slightly and simply gave a stern look to Cypressclaw before looking to Chestnutfeather.
"I wouldn't say that about another clanmate, but it is extremely conceded and close-minded of you young warrior to say something of the sort. If you'd like to test your strength to truly put your statement to the test, spar with me." His gaze was now back to the prideful first brother. Badgersong didn't think himself above this warrior, but he wanted to see if this young cat had enough guts to spar with a senior warrior. He had much more experience than the both of them and that was the plain facts, but the black and white warrior would never put himself on a pedestal, he believed that this cat did have the chance of beating him in a spar if he truly was as strong as he spoke. If he had the guts to accept the challenge.
Cypressclaw stared at Badgersong for a moment. When the senior warrior challenged him, he responded, "a challenge? I'd gladly accept that. I hope you know I'll-" he was cut off by Chestnutfeather's worried voice.
"You can't fight him!" The brown tom meowed anxiously. "First off, he's a senior warrior, and second off, he's your Clanmate!"
"Don't bother," his brother stated. "Can't you see I cannot decline? I'd be seen as weak towards others." Cypressclaw then turned his head back to the scarred challenger. "Are you sure you want to fight me? If you insist, get ready to lose!" He bent down, ready to pounce.
Old April 4th, 2017, 05:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw gave a small chuckle at the shy she-cat. He didn't mind it, in fact he found it oddly adorable. It simply made him want to know this feline more. Perhaps that wasn't a bad thing. He needed more friends in his life anyways. It'd be a way to get his life back on track. It was already obvious the Bengal hadn't been caring for himself like he was supposed to be, however he simply blamed it on leaf-bare. Reality is, Jaguarclaw's mental state had been deteriorating for moons and the stress made him lose weight and sleep less. Away from the sad things, Jaguarclaw took note of her hobbies. "You were talking about what you liked doing," he replied calmly. A friendly note to his voice showing he didn't mind that she got distracted so quickly. "But star gazing, huh? I've never done that before. What's so interesting about it?" he inquired, tiling his head a little bit, his olive gaze showed the curiosity creeping along his pelt.
A tiny smile spread across Cougarsnow's own maw. She managed to laugh a little, somewhat grateful for him neither getting up and walking away or staring at her as though she was crazy. Taking a moment to look the tom over, the she cat's expression changed to one of worry. He looked... sort of bad. And not in a way that was good for you, like just forgetting to groom your fur one day-- no, he looked kind of sick. Cougarsnow wasn't one of the more motherly she cats who would fuss and worry over anyone, she kept her maw shut. The ginger and white feline lowered her head-- in her usual sign of embarassment-- showing that she was sorry for having him tell her that. Nice going. She thought, but then realized he'd had more of a friendly tone. Maybe Jaguarclaw didn't mind her being... different, to say the least. "Oh! It's just seeing all the stars stretched out like that... for as far as you can see... it's just pretty. I never get tired of looking at the stars. And sometimes, sometimes one of them will fall-- when I was a kit, my Mom used to tell me if I wasn't careful a star would fall right on top of me." She paused and smiled a little before glancing back at him. "She used to tell me the stars and moon were the same wherever you went. So I always look at the moon and stars and wonder if she was right-- and if she's looking at them too." The smallest of smiles spread across the feline's maw as she glanced back at the tom, her hues bright and friendly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:18 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Tawnymouth shook her head at her apprentices answer, "Shadowclan is known for their night vision, having a great skill in seeing in the dark when other clans can't, it makes stronger, if we attack at night we always have the upper hand." the warrior explained. "We use strength, while Thunder jus hides behind their bushes, River just swim, Windclan just runs around like a bunch of bunnies-" she reanted on, "You get the point. So for combat training I want you to use that strentgh, and I want you to try to pin me. If you are doing something wrong don't stop,keep going." she mewed, standing up and arching her back in a stretch. She stood facing the apprentice, fluffed tail twitching. "The best way to go is to try to get me to expose my side to you, then you could try to knock me over and pin me that way, or whichever method you prefer."
Tawnypaw listened with disappointed, but she'd expected no less really. Hanging her head a bit, the brown tabby gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, but kept her amber eyes on Tawnymouth, still not sure of what to think of the warrior. She nodded every few words that her mentor spoke to show that she was paying attention. She wanted to learn all she could and quickly, so that she could leave her littermates. She gave her head a determined shake, her fur beginning to bristle slightly. “Okay.” she said, shifting her weight from forepaw to forepaw in a determined way, her tail lashing back and forth. She saw this as not just a training session, but a chance to prove herself to ShadowClan. She had to try her best. She stepped forwards, keeping her claws sheathed, but her teeth bared in a snarl as she kind of paced back and forth in front of Tawnymouth, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. This wasn't a new thing to her, as she remembered seeing it used during the so called liberation, and she'd done it during her secret practices with Ratpaw.
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Flakepaw made his way out of the apprentices den with a sense of happiness in her icy blue eyes. She wanted to go out of camp to hunt, but she had to have someone go out with her. "Anyone want to take me hunting!" yowled the speckled young She-cat.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:17 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze said out side the nursery waiting for his mate and kits excited as this was the first time his kits would be out of the nursery he purred as tigerkit popped out the she kit looked wide eyed around the clearing her yellow eyes showing curiosity

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:23 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze said out side the nursery waiting for his mate and kits excited as this was the first time his kits would be out of the nursery he purred as tigerkit popped out the she kit looked wide eyed around the clearing her yellow eyes showing curiosity

Spiritfrost smiled and looked at smokekit who seemed to hide behind her paws mean while thornkit green eyes looked around amazed

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 5th, 2017, 02:55 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spiritfrost smiled and looked at smokekit who seemed to hide behind her paws mean while thornkit green eyes looked around amazed
Darkblaze purred and stood up nuzzling spiritfrost as tigerkit started to pad around sniffing around and exploring

Old April 5th, 2017, 03:01 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze purred and stood up nuzzling spiritfrost as tigerkit started to pad around sniffing around and exploring
Thronekit looks at them and then she purs loudly

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 5th, 2017, 04:12 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Thronekit looks at them and then she purs loudly
Darkblaze gave her a lick on her head then looked back at tigerkit as she squealed in excitement she was chasing a butterfly

Closed Thread