Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
"I would love to learn! What can you teach me?" he replied, with his eye gleaming with excitement; even his scar seemed excited. "I already know the hunters crouch, by the way... it was the first thing my mother taught me." he continued, holding back a single tear from just thinking of his deceased birth mother.

"In fact, I caught a mouse within the camp just a few days ago!" He continued, "Mice are easy to catch if you know how to sneak up on them."
Maplepaw smiled.
“Well that’s good! You’re already ahead of most your age.” She relished his expression, it had melted from sadness to excitement and joy. She liked to think she had that affect on people, although she was sometimes told that she was just annoying.
“What about scenting? I know we can’t go out of camp, but I could probably ask you to smell things with your eyes closed and guess what they are.” Maplepaw purred. She was rather happy with that idea, and it felt nice to be the one teaching. Not that she minded her mentor, but she liked the change in roles. Silentlightning was one of the best mentors Maplepaw could ask for, and while it was sometimes difficult to communicate, the two had a certain way of talking in silence that just... worked.
“I haven’t caught a mouse in awhile, only sparrows and other birds. My mentor said that I- well more like, um, mentioned- that I should focus on flying creatures now.” While she enjoyed the chase of much harder prey, she liked the simplicity and aura of catching a plump rodent to feed the clan when she returned home.
They were also extremely easy to pick out from smells, the musky and acorn-like scent distinct among the crisp leaves and tangy scents of other creatures.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:18 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw smiled.
“Well that’s good! You’re already ahead of most your age.” She relished his expression, it had melted from sadness to excitement and joy. She liked to think she had that affect on people, although she was sometimes told that she was just annoying.
“What about scenting? I know we can’t go out of camp, but I could probably ask you to smell things with your eyes closed and guess what they are.” Maplepaw purred. She was rather happy with that idea, and it felt nice to be the one teaching. Not that she minded her mentor, but she liked the change in roles. Silentlightning was one of the best mentors Maplepaw could ask for, and while it was sometimes difficult to communicate, the two had a certain way of talking in silence that just... worked.
“I haven’t caught a mouse in awhile, only sparrows and other birds. My mentor said that I- well more like, um, mentioned- that I should focus on flying creatures now.” While she enjoyed the chase of much harder prey, she liked the simplicity and aura of catching a plump rodent to feed the clan when she returned home.
They were also extremely easy to pick out from smells, the musky and acorn-like scent distinct among the crisp leaves and tangy scents of other creatures.
"I could probably try that! I'd like to try to scent stuff." he replied, knowing that he had just found a new friend. He closed his eyes, wondering what she would have him scent. He knew what most things smelled like, so he was quite confident.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:35 PM
boo

Quote:
"I could probably try that! I'd like to try to scent stuff." he replied, knowing that he had just found a new friend. He closed his eyes, wondering what she would have him scent. He knew what most things smelled like, so he was quite confident.
(Sorry about the shorter replies, gradually losing my writing capabilities today. Writers block, I guess )

Maplepaw scrunched her eyes, and then breathed in deeply. She could smell on the killpile a variety of prey, mice, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, but clearly among the mingling smells was a hint of blackbird.
“Do you smell that on the killpile? Think of water and pine needles, some berries.” She meowed, opening her green orbs to stare at his face, his amber eyes closed. She tried to describe the bird as best as she could, and she nudged his shoulder with her tail.
“Go on, it’s straight ahead of you.” She encouraged, sitting down with a soft thump and curling her tail once more around her body as she waited for him to totter forward.
No doubt he would get it right, the smell was easily distinguishable as it was the only blackbird on the mound of dead creatures.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:38 PM
YEET!

Quote:

(Sorry about the shorter replies, gradually losing my writing capabilities today. Writers block, I guess )

Maplepaw scrunched her eyes, and then breathed in deeply. She could smell on the killpile a variety of prey, mice, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, but clearly among the mingling smells was a hint of blackbird.
“Do you smell that on the killpile? Think of water and pine needles, some berries.” She meowed, opening her green orbs to stare at his face, his amber eyes closed. She tried to describe the bird as best as she could, and she nudged his shoulder with her tail.
“Go on, it’s straight ahead of you.” She encouraged, sitting down with a soft thump and curling her tail once more around her body as she waited for him to totter forward.
No doubt he would get it right, the smell was easily distinguishable as it was the only blackbird on the mound of dead creatures.
"Its some kind of bird, I can tell that from here." he said, before padding forward, just a few tail lengths, and sat back down. "Is it a blackbird?"

(It's okay, I have writers block a lot.)

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:08 PM
boo

Quote:
"Its some kind of bird, I can tell that from here." he said, before padding forward, just a few tail lengths, and sat back down. "Is it a blackbird?"

(It's okay, I have writers block a lot.)
Maplepaw purred happily, her white whiskers twitching avidly. “Correct! It’s a blackbird.”
She stood up once more, then planted her multicolored paws into the earth below her, stretching out her hindquarters until she heard her back crack and then she stretched forward, her tail shaking.
She looked over to Tigerkit, her green eyes opening once more as she stood erect and straight. Her tail in the air.
“My turn! Describe something you smell.” Besides her probably being a bit better than him at scenting, she wanted to turn this into a sort of game, to cheer him up and give her something to do for awhile. Besides, it was much more fun this way.
She padded towards him, then squeezed her eyelids closed tightly until she couldn’t see any sunlight, only inky black darkness.
She fought back the urge to peek, as she wasn’t very good in the dark, and she awaited Tigerkit to describe what she was going to track.

~pom~

Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

The deputy ran his tongue along his fuzzy paw lazily. It was a smooth, repetitive motion that soothed him, for some reason. He drew his paw over his face, smoothing the ruffled for on his head. He repeated the motion several times, flattening the patch of ruffled fur atop his head. His eyes fluttered, lost in thought. Once he was satisfied, he set his paw down on the dry dirt, sending up a tiny cloud of dust. He tucked his paws into his body, covering them with his poofy tail. He opened his amber eyes, gazing around the camp.

He watched as an unfamiliar tom padded up to him, a warm smile on his face. Windygale returned the smile, dipping his head respectfully toward the warrior. “I don’t believe we have. I’m Windygale,” he purred. “Of course, you probably already know that.” He knew he should stop talking before he said something embarrassing. That was his speciality, after all. “So...” he started, shuffling his paws. “How’re you doing?”

[sorry it’s quite a bit shorter than your post~]
[All good ^^]
“Of course,” Cardinalsnake responded, dipping his head in a respectful manner as well. Although the tom was smiling and polite on the outside, he felt a small flame of anger flickering inside him. ‘Of course, you probably already know that,’ the tom mocked in his mind. What? You’re famous now so you have the right to say that? Even when you’re so new to the position? How arrogant! Cardinalsnake thought. Halfgaze never did that. Actually, she probably had said it a few times. Deep down, the warrior had to admit that pretty much every deputy would’ve spoken a similar set of words at least once and he didn't mind that, but he didn’t like Windygale very much, so the tom was going to criticize pretty much everything that he had to say.

Cardinalsnake knew that he was being quite unfair. After all, the Somali hardly knew the deputy! But out of loyalty to his best friend, he felt the need to be unfair. I’ll make this hard time, rather than a joyous one, his vibrant green hues glowing wickedly, although the evil in his gaze was only there for a few seconds, making it hard for anyone to catch that look. He quickly put on an expression of delight, as if he totally loved the idea of being able to talk to the tom. As if.

“Not too bad,” he replied, shrugging his shoulders. Well at least there weren’t any dark thoughts behind that response. “How about you?” he asked back. The tom could tell already that the conversation was getting a little awkward. Neither of the warriors seemed to have anything that was particularly interesting to say. They would just have to settle for small talk for the time being, until one of them could bring up an interesting topic.
Realising that he was still standing, Cardinalsnake quickly seated himself down beside the deputy, making it clear that he was going to be here for a while. “Oh, how’s the role of deputy going?” the tom suddenly asked, once Windygale had given his response. He had decided that this would be the perfect way to subtly start pressuring the deputy, the perfect way to make him break.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:04 AM
YEET!

Quote:

Maplepaw purred happily, her white whiskers twitching avidly. “Correct! It’s a blackbird.”
She stood up once more, then planted her multicolored paws into the earth below her, stretching out her hindquarters until she heard her back crack and then she stretched forward, her tail shaking.
She looked over to Tigerkit, her green eyes opening once more as she stood erect and straight. Her tail in the air.
“My turn! Describe something you smell.” Besides her probably being a bit better than him at scenting, she wanted to turn this into a sort of game, to cheer him up and give her something to do for awhile. Besides, it was much more fun this way.
She padded towards him, then squeezed her eyelids closed tightly until she couldn’t see any sunlight, only inky black darkness.
She fought back the urge to peek, as she wasn’t very good in the dark, and she awaited Tigerkit to describe what she was going to track.
He looked at a small lizard, just past the kill pile. "Think of scales, and of insects. The source is just past the fresh kill pile."

Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:09 AM
boo

Quote:
He looked at a small lizard, just past the kill pile. "Think of scales, and of insects. The source is just past the fresh kill pile."
Maplepaw pricked her ears as she listened to his words. Since he had found the blackbird so easily, she needn’t pretend like she was also bad like she had planned to do. This tiny tom seemed to have it down.
Sniffing delicately, she lifted her pale pink nose to scent the air.
Just around the kill pile, she could smell something, she wasn’t sure what, she placed a paw forward and approached.
As she rounded the pile, her back paw nearly tripped over a squirrel, she thought, but she righted herself and found herself face to face with what he had described.
“Is it this lizard?” She asked, before peeling open her eyelids to see a small green reptile, with dead black eyes and soft scales of mint green.

~pom~

Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:15 AM
YEET!

Quote:

Maplepaw pricked her ears as she listened to his words. Since he had found the blackbird so easily, she needn’t pretend like she was also bad like she had planned to do. This tiny tom seemed to have it down.
Sniffing delicately, she lifted her pale pink nose to scent the air.
Just around the kill pile, she could smell something, she wasn’t sure what, she placed a paw forward and approached.
As she rounded the pile, her back paw nearly tripped over a squirrel, she thought, but she righted herself and found herself face to face with what he had described.
“Is it this lizard?” She asked, before peeling open her eyelids to see a small green reptile, with dead black eyes and soft scales of mint green.
"It is most definitely that lizard!" he replied.

He felt as if she felt he was better than most other kits, and he also felt he need to explain it. "When I lost my birth parents, before I joined ShadowClan, I had to hunt for myself. I caught some of the most delicious creatures. I usually ate mice, but whenever i killed a lizard or a snake, I devoured those. I love the taste of lizards, and adore the taste of snakes." he explained.

Then, he sat down. "I think I may make a good warrior!" he said, "I'll just need to figure out how to get around one eye..."

Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:26 PM
boo

Quote:
"It is most definitely that lizard!" he replied.

He felt as if she felt he was better than most other kits, and he also felt he need to explain it. "When I lost my birth parents, before I joined ShadowClan, I had to hunt for myself. I caught some of the most delicious creatures. I usually ate mice, but whenever i killed a lizard or a snake, I devoured those. I love the taste of lizards, and adore the taste of snakes." he explained.

Then, he sat down. "I think I may make a good warrior!" he said, "I'll just need to figure out how to get around one eye..."
Maplepaw sniffed.
If he had been a Loner, it was a good thing he was only a tiny kit who hadn’t gotten through much. She couldn’t imagine what kind of mother would put him through such a thing, teaching him to hunt snakes! She had been told horrifying tales of snakes biting cats and them becoming paralyzed for the rest of their lives.
One tale of a small apprentice, Rookpaw, popped into her head. He had been the runt of his litter, a kind and energetic little bundle, who had been so happy and delighted at his apprenticeship. One day though, his mentor told him that they couldn’t go battle training, and Rookpaw got so bothered when his siblings came back and bragged about their session that he had snuck out.
He had played by some stones, studying the paw strikes his brother, Cliffpaw, had shown him that day, and suddenly Rookpaw was bitten by an adder, his body found the next day.
Maplepaw shivered. She knew that it had only been a tale to convince her not to sneak out, but just the thought of it gave her chills.
“I bet you will.” She purred confidently.
Suddenly, Rookpaw and a new idea sprung into her consciousness.
”Hey Tigerkit... how about we sneak out of camp?”

~pom~

Closed Thread