Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old September 9th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Shadepaw shrugged. "I always have a bad day. I just try to make myself smile I guess." he replied. He began to make shapes in the ground with his claws.
“Well what was it?” She said grumpily

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 9th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Feather'Paw gazed around the camp until she spotted Shadow'Paw and Shade'Paw, her eyes lit up happily seeing them,Despite her Expressionless face,she started to trot over to them. "Hello".Her tone was a cold purr,she tried her best to make a happy facial expression but it failed.
Old September 9th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Feather'Paw gazed around the camp until she spotted Shadow'Paw and Shade'Paw, her eyes lit up happily seeing them,Despite her Expressionless face,she started to trot over to them. "Hello".Her tone was a cold purr,she tried her best to make a happy facial expression but it failed.
“Hi.” She said to her “hows your day?”

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 9th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Dust ||

Being a fluffy bundle of a cat, Birchkit found it less stuffy outside of the Nursery. Though he disliked being separated from his kin, he begrudgingly took some time out of the nursery to get a breath of fresh air, and to soak in the sunlight. His deep green eyes blinked as he looked all around, the small tom barely aware of the outside world. The nursery was his safe little bubble, he'd never really seen the need to leave, but... He'd be an apprentice in a few moons, wouldn't he? He hadn't even been able to talk all that much... Not that he'd ever needed to. Acornkit and Oakkit were always friendly enough.

The cedar-brown tabby didn't stray too far from the nursery's entrance, though he carefully trailed around until he was comfortable with the area. The bustle of larger cats made him anxious, in some way, though he could look up to them in a respectful manner. The majority, at least... Oakpelt was nowhere to be seen, luckily enough. Birchkit didn't know how he'd confront his father, at least not at this age... He just wanted to keep his mother happy, for now.
A little kit peered from the nursery, awe and excitement barely contained in large round blue orbs - comparable to saucers, really. With each tiny pawstep, Pebblekit edged his way cautiously from the entrance of the den, leaving behind the comforting milky scent and sleepy warmth to explore the brand new word in front of him. He hadn't been out of the nursery yet, Softflower would be furious with him if she found out, but there was nothing wrong with a little exploration! Besides, he wouldn't go that far from the den. Pebblekit knew better than that. Not to mention, the young kit was afraid he'd be stepped on by the warriors pacing through the camp. So much noise! So much activity! Giving a hesitant look back to the dark entrance of the nursery, Pebblekit contemplated for a brief moment on whether or not to flee back inside. No! He had to be brave! It would be the only thing he'd be able to brag about to Webkit!

With semi-confident kitsteps, Pebblekit marched his way to the front of the nursery, his ears perked in interest and eyes darting back and forth as he took in the scene around him. A soft gulp could be heard from Pebblekit as he stopped and crouched close to the ground, his tail curled tightly around his small frame. It had only been seconds of him being outside, but he already wanted to wail for Softflower. Though, no sound seemed to come out of his maw... only his jaw hanging loosely. Maybe it was too early for him to leave the nursery, he was only a moon and a half! The scents alone were almost too much for the kitten to comprehend, let alone the sights and sounds! Remaining in his upright fetal position, Pebblekit's body vibrated gently back on forth, his eyes squeezed shut.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
“Hi.” She said to her “hows your day?”
"Same as usual, although you seem to be 'Annoyed' i assume anyway". Feather'Paw Said Bluntly as she sat down inclining her head to the side."Did something happen?". Her tone was cold as she went straight to the point,Her Grayish Blue eyes gleamed with curiosity with her facial expression the same as always.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 9th, 2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:06 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Dust ||

Observant as he was, it didn't take long for Birchkit to notice that he wasn't the only explorer out today. The fluffy tom stared at the new arrival with curiosity, unaware of how deeply his eyes bore into the splotched kit. It could be seen as a challenging stare, though Birchkit was in no mood to fight. The world outside was glorious, and it wasn't as if he were there to cause trouble. The nameless explorer wasn't his enemy, of course. If anything, they were allies in their little adventure. Processing his surroundings and the lighter-furred cat trembling by him, he simply smiled in a friendly manner, wondering if the kit would even be able to see him with how tightly his eyes were squeezed shut. Maybe it would be best to get his attention another way.

"Hi," the dark tabby piped up, grey-tipped paws shuffling in the slightest. He wasn't the most confident kit in the nursery, at times he even came off as unsocial, but that simply wasn't true. Quiet, yes, but he was beginning to learn how to approach other cats his age. He wondered why the short-furred kit had left the safer confines of the nursery if he was shaking in fear. Maybe he just needed some support? Birchkit waited at the ready, aware of how the strength of his family's bond kept him feeling safe. Maybe this kit just needed some support, too. "...I'm Birchkit."
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
"Cats who try and argue with me." he replied.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 9th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

"Cats who try and argue with me." he replied.
Feather'Paw Blinked before saying bluntly. "Has something happened?" She stared at Shadow'Paw and Shade'Paw, curiosity growing stronger within her.
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:57 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Swanlake walked around the camp doing nothing.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; September 9th, 2018 at 11:57 PM.
Old September 10th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Dust ||

Observant as he was, it didn't take long for Birchkit to notice that he wasn't the only explorer out today. The fluffy tom stared at the new arrival with curiosity, unaware of how deeply his eyes bore into the splotched kit. It could be seen as a challenging stare, though Birchkit was in no mood to fight. The world outside was glorious, and it wasn't as if he were there to cause trouble. The nameless explorer wasn't his enemy, of course. If anything, they were allies in their little adventure. Processing his surroundings and the lighter-furred cat trembling by him, he simply smiled in a friendly manner, wondering if the kit would even be able to see him with how tightly his eyes were squeezed shut. Maybe it would be best to get his attention another way.

"Hi," the dark tabby piped up, grey-tipped paws shuffling in the slightest. He wasn't the most confident kit in the nursery, at times he even came off as unsocial, but that simply wasn't true. Quiet, yes, but he was beginning to learn how to approach other cats his age. He wondered why the short-furred kit had left the safer confines of the nursery if he was shaking in fear. Maybe he just needed some support? Birchkit waited at the ready, aware of how the strength of his family's bond kept him feeling safe. Maybe this kit just needed some support, too. "...I'm Birchkit."
Pebblekit was roused from his anxiety upon hearing the other, his eyes flashing open and head swiveling around to find the source of the voice. Another kit? The small kitten seemed a bit surprised to find someone else close to his age out of the nursery. From what Pebblekit had been told, only older kits were allowed out... although maybe that was just Softflower being overprotective of her sons. The thought had crossed Pebble's mind, but he knew his mother knew best. "Hi Birchkit..." His voice was barely a whisper as he addressed the other. I don't know this kit... In fact, Pebblekit didn't seem to know anyone else other than his brother, Webkit, and his new friend, Sweetkit. He smelled familiar, but then again everyone in the nursery smelled the same. Regardless, the familiarity of it relaxed Pebblekit enough to compose himself and slowly rise to his little paws. Hesitation filled his hazel gaze as he cautiously looked over the other kit only to determine he looked safe and quite friendly by the smile on his maw.

"I'm Pebblekit." The anxiety once gripping his chest now ebbed away, very clearly shown as Pebble's entire body relaxed. Ears swiveled forward in attention, tail perked up in interest, and, though he was much smaller than Birchkit, head raised to match his gaze. "I haven't seen you in the nursery before." He mewled quietly. While the confrontation from Birch had helped to calm down Pebble, he still remained weary. The kitten had never been a fan of rough-housing and it seemed like it was all any kit wanted to do. I'll just run back to Softflower's nest if he wants to fight. Devising the plan in his head, Pebblekit unintentionally lurched forward on his paws appearing quite close to Birchkit's face. Nursery-scent filled his nostrils. "Do you come out here often?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart