Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM

Old May 15th, 2018, 09:29 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
His eye twitched,"Listen.You've been spotted trespassing so you won't be getting any prey off Shadowclan's land, so I strongly suggest leaving. I'm being nice because you seem feeble and I don't fettish injuring confused loners."
She hissed. "I'm not feeble!"

bump after 72 hours

Old May 15th, 2018, 10:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
She hissed. "I'm not feeble!"
He growled,"You sure look feeble unable to hunt out of Shadowclan territory!" He hissed,"Last chance to leave." His claws were unsheathed and he bared his fangs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2018, 10:25 AM
he/xem

Quote:
He growled,"You sure look feeble unable to hunt out of Shadowclan territory!" He hissed,"Last chance to leave." His claws were unsheathed and he bared his fangs.
Violet hissed. arching her back. Her own claws slid out and she snarled at him.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 15th, 2018, 10:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Violet hissed. arching her back. Her own claws slid out and she snarled at him.
Elmleaf spat out a rude remark,"You'll pay, kitty." He snarled launching himself at Violet his claws aimed at her face intending to leave a scar she'd remember.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2018, 10:31 AM
he/xem

Quote:
Elmleaf spat out a rude remark,"You'll pay, kitty." He snarled launching himself at Violet his claws aimed at her face intending to leave a scar she'd remember.
She let out a screech, darting away, face dripping blood. She quickly darted at him, flashing her paw at his side.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 15th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Florence + machine
[I'm so sorry this is late.]

Oceanfur pushed herself though the entrance of camp and out into ShadowClan's territory. A lush pine tang hung in the air like fog mangling with the musty smells of the damp earth. Orange pine needles covered the grown with sprouts of green grass pushing around them. Over head the tall tree's branches strached out cover the sky with their thick green needles like feathers on a bird. It was a peaceful morning, frogs chirping in the distant while birds song a sweet remedy. It was a good day for hunting, or just a walk with your best friend.

Turning her head, the blue gray molly glanced over at Galetuft and was pleased to see the black molly following her. It was nice to be out in the open pine grove the sweet scents of her home calmed her nerves and helped get her mind of of things. "What would you like to do?" She asked her best friend. The blue tented warrior was just glade to be away from camp if she was honest with herself. She felt trapped if she was stuck in camp all day, that was one reason she Eastlake she wasn't a queen and hoped n ever to be one.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She let out a screech, darting away, face dripping blood. She quickly darted at him, flashing her paw at his side.
He ducked to the side barely missing the blow due to being rather nimble. He reared up and slammed his paws down hoping she wouldn't dodge it unless she was fleeing the territory. After all, he didn't love battle but it was necessary.

Old May 15th, 2018, 03:07 PM
he/xem

Quote:
He ducked to the side barely missing the blow due to being rather nimble. He reared up and slammed his paws down hoping she wouldn't dodge it unless she was fleeing the territory. After all, he didn't love battle but it was necessary.
She um was hit.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 15th, 2018, 03:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Oh why hello XD sorry it's so small /A\ ]
Snowflower let out a squeak as he heard a voice call out. He swung his head around and locked eyes with the deputy, his snowy colored fur fluffed up, lapis eyes wide. "I-I'm sorry is th-this your flower? You ca-can have it I'm so-sorry." he whimpered, big eyes glossing over, almost on the verge of tears. He hadn't been so scared in his life, he couldn't see the deputy's face, in fact, he didn't even recognize who it was.

[ ah it’s fine c: ]

Amber eyes widened. He hadn’t meant to upset the cat. Curse his friendliness. “No- no, it’s fine- it’s not mine. No need to apologize - if anyone, I should be the one apologizing to you.” Windygale slowly stepped out of the brush, feeling mortified. “Ugh, what have you done now, Windygale?” he muttered to himself. He crouched down, making sure to stay a comfortable distance from the other feline. He didn’t want to further upset the cat; he hadn’t felt this bad about scaring a cat in... well, ever.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ wow this is laaaaate even for me ]

Windygale sighed. When he was chosen to be deputy, he didn't expect all of the attention that came with it. Cats wanting to interact with him; just seeing for the first time how dense the Clan really was. It was enough to make his head throb. Why Goldednstar hed chosen him ove all of the more qualified, more suitible cats, he didn't know. But obviously the leader saw... something in Windygale. He just had to find it and-

"Aah!" he wailed as he ran headfirst into a pine, his already girlish voice jumping up a few octaves. Though it seemed no cat was around, he was immediately flustered, and regained control of his voice. Deep in his thoughts, he hadn't seen the pine looming in front of him. He felt with a paw on the fuzzy fur on his head, relieved when he felt nothing. Now that would have been embarassing. The new deputy, beaten by a tree!
@blue jellie
[ my fault! agh! ]

A loud exclamation from a the scent trail she was tracking caught her attention and she swiveled her ears, beginning to pick up the pace. If Windygale was in trouble, she couldn't do much, but she was a fast runner; she could distract the attacker. Even better, the deputy might just have eaten something, and Flashpaw could try to cure him. Bad idea. It'd be better to bring him to Daydream. But what if there wasn't time? What would she use? If he had swallowed a deathberry, there was a sort of plant that would make him puke the poison by the bramble bush on the far eastern border... what was it called? Yeah. Best to leave it to your mentor. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she growled at herself mentally. He's probably not even hurt! Trudging forwards, Flashpaw found the new deputy feeling around on his head, followed by a sigh of relief. "Everything okay?" the female asked hesitantly, stepping into full view as to help soften the blow of her presence. After all, she was light-footed and fairly quiet, along with an extremely dark pelt of black and gray. Her sudden appearance could be startling.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯