Today 12:27 AM

Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw sighed somewhat at the mention of being a RiverClan cat now, but the Tom was right that they'll have to learn how to swim if they were going to survive there."I suppose so...as long as I'm not forced to eat a fish I won't mind...".she grumbled slightly her nose turning up at the mention of fish.

Fish.... blegh. The thought of even touching those slimy things made him feel nasty. Not to mention the scales on them, ew! "ugh, fish." the words were spoke in disgust, tail flicking. "Perhaps Lionstorm could teach you." he teased.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; August 2nd, 2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:26 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing (@Dust - Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeonpaw View Post
"Of Course," Pigeonpaw chuffed proudly, It's right at the very top of the fresh-kill pile." She shook out her pelt and sat down with a flop, beginning to groom her tangled mess of fur. Rainwhisper is great!" She continued, beaming as she talked about her mentor. He taught me how to catch fish, and he even took me to the ShadowClan border. They smell just as awful as the elders said they would." She licked her paw and swiped it over her ear a few times. She nearly felt like she could still smell them, as if she'd never get that rancid stench out of her fur. She would soon forget it, however, when her nose was filled with the scent of fresh fish. She retrieved her own catch from the pile and brought it over to her brother. "Do you want to share? I can't eat this whole thing by myself," She offered.
If there was one thing Pebblepaw could be relieved about, it was that he didn't have such thick fur like Pigeonpaw! What a pain it would be to groom that mess all the time. His sleek, gray pelt was well-kept though - well, minus the muddy paws. "That's awesome!" He meowed in a singsong-y voice, settling comfortably next to his sister. "I bet Shadowclan smells bad, I haven't been to their border yet." He watched with lazy eyes as Pigeonpaw picked herself up, retrieving a nice plump fish and that's when he really perked up! "Of course! Always!" It was no secret that Pebblepaw was a bit overweight, and truth be told this would be his third meal of the day. A little extra never hurt anyone though, especially in greenleaf! The river had been chock full of wriggly fish ready for the catch. Pebblepaw quickly scooted over next to the other, settling down onto his belly. Without hesitation he snuck a quick bite of the prey, "Mmm! Delicious!" but he had other things on his mind, "I think Lionstorm and Fallenstar are upset with Shadowclan," He meowed, mouth full, "At the gathering it was really tense, I met some new cats there and they were nice, but anyway we kept accusing Shadowclan of moving the borders! Did you see anything interesting on your patrol?" Pebblepaw swallowed, eyes wide with anticipation as he waited for Pigeonpaw to respond.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Fish.... blegh. The thought of even touching those slimy things made him feel nasty. Not to mention the scales on them, ew! "ugh, fish." the words were spoke in disgust, tail flicking. "Perhaps Lionstorm could teach you." he teased.
DawnPaw shot a half playful glare almost forgetting what she was trying to do in the first place but she then grumbled."Never mind eating fish sounds better...".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:04 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing (@Dust - Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
If there was one thing Pebblepaw could be relieved about, it was that he didn't have such thick fur like Pigeonpaw! What a pain it would be to groom that mess all the time. His sleek, gray pelt was well-kept though - well, minus the muddy paws. "That's awesome!" He meowed in a singsong-y voice, settling comfortably next to his sister. "I bet Shadowclan smells bad, I haven't been to their border yet." He watched with lazy eyes as Pigeonpaw picked herself up, retrieving a nice plump fish and that's when he really perked up! "Of course! Always!" It was no secret that Pebblepaw was a bit overweight, and truth be told this would be his third meal of the day. A little extra never hurt anyone though, especially in greenleaf! The river had been chock full of wriggly fish ready for the catch. Pebblepaw quickly scooted over next to the other, settling down onto his belly. Without hesitation he snuck a quick bite of the prey, "Mmm! Delicious!" but he had other things on his mind, "I think Lionstorm and Fallenstar are upset with Shadowclan," He meowed, mouth full, "At the gathering it was really tense, I met some new cats there and they were nice, but anyway we kept accusing Shadowclan of moving the borders! Did you see anything interesting on your patrol?" Pebblepaw swallowed, eyes wide with anticipation as he waited for Pigeonpaw to respond.
"I wouldn't have guessed, but I'm not really surprised," Pigeonpaw huffed as she tucked in to her meal. Although she was proud of her brother, she was also a bit envious that he had been able to attend the gathering. She knew her time would come soon, though. Fallenstar will have to let me come next moon, she thought. All she knew of ShadowClan, really, were the nursery tales the elders told to them as kits, mostly to frighten them. She remembered fondly listening to the old cats, her eyes glistening in dim light, in wonder of the fierce cats that lay beyond their borders. "We didn't see anything suspicious this time, though." She remembered with distaste her first moments catching the scent of the ShadowClan border, and she quickly took another bite of the salty-smelling prey as if to wash the memory of the stench from her nose. "But you'll have to introduce me to your new friends when we go to the next gathering!" She let out a confident purr, anticipating the chance to learn about cats from different clans.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Tail swishing, Lionstorm made his way across the clearing. With patrols out of the way, there were some more things he had to attend to.

Namely: SkyClan. It'd been a moon or so since they shoved their way into RiverClan, and most of the tree-jumpers didn't know how to swim. That would change today, whether they liked it or not.

"RiverClan, SkyClan," his voice boomed loudly across the camp. "Cats who are old enough to hunt, gather around! Today will be a significant moment in Clan history, as we will be doing a Clan-wide training session with both of our Clans. SkyClan, you have been here for over a moon, and it is about time you learn how to swim. I want all cats, apprentice age and older to participate in this. RiverClan, we will be doing these swimming lessons as a group-- warriors and apprentices who are capable of swimming, come forward to volunteer, please. Apprentices, if you haven't been trained how to swim, this may be an ideal time for you to learn."

He took a breath, scanning the moving cats before he continued. "I will assign SkyClan cats their trainers before we relocate to the river."

[ OPEN FOR EVERYONE - READ THIS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
QUOTE OR MENTION ME WHEN YOU RESPOND PLEASE!
SKYCLAN CATS THAT DO NOT PARTICIPATE WILL NOT
KNOW HOW TO SWIM UNLESS IT IS ROLEPLAYED OUT WITH A CAT THAT DOES.]
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BILL.

After Lionstorm finished speaking a Riverclan molly stepped forward daintily, her fur was a beautiful shade of brown and well groomed her eyes were a pleasant shade of green she dipped her head in respect,” I’ll volunteer to train Skyclan to swim.” She meowed

Among the Skyclanners a rather resistant molly scowled at Lionstorm as she muttered to herself,” I’m not putting one paw in the water.” The molly was named Fennelheart, she was one of the few warriors who hadn’t adjusted to living in Riverclan.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:26 PM
Angery Homestuck

My Mood: Chatty

( @BILL. )

Pinepaw silently padded through the clearing. The small Calico stretched, looking up at the sky before overhearing the group of Skyclan and Riverclan cats. She decided to quietly listen in on the meeting.

Last edited by Catbee-Nepeta; August 3rd, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 02:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@BILL.

Duckpuddle emerged from the warriors den, her brilliant yellow eyes locked on the riverclan deputy as he spoke. She had dreaded the day where she would have to learn to swim, in fact she’d already thought about trying to teach herself. Which ended up horribly as she couldn’t even waddle in with two paws. A shiver ran down her spine but she pushed herself from the warmth of the den slinking across the clearing to join the gathering crowd. Perhaps it was a good thing... to learn. And perhaps some of this would take away the tension between the clans.

Roachfoot, grumpy from being awoken from his midday nap snapped his head up eyes fixating on the growing crowd. Intent to tune them out he buried his head right back between his paws. However... lionstorm had already caught his attention as he began to talk about skyclan cats.. swimming. His muzzle twisted into a smirk and he lifted his head. Those tree climbers learning to swim? I can’t miss that.. they’ll flail around and sink like stones. The tom stood amusement crossing his gaze as he shook out his dense fur and padded to join the growing crowd.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 3rd, 2019 at 02:19 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 04:28 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Tail swishing, Lionstorm made his way across the clearing. With patrols out of the way, there were some more things he had to attend to.

Namely: SkyClan. It'd been a moon or so since they shoved their way into RiverClan, and most of the tree-jumpers didn't know how to swim. That would change today, whether they liked it or not.

"RiverClan, SkyClan," his voice boomed loudly across the camp. "Cats who are old enough to hunt, gather around! Today will be a significant moment in Clan history, as we will be doing a Clan-wide training session with both of our Clans. SkyClan, you have been here for over a moon, and it is about time you learn how to swim. I want all cats, apprentice age and older to participate in this. RiverClan, we will be doing these swimming lessons as a group-- warriors and apprentices who are capable of swimming, come forward to volunteer, please. Apprentices, if you haven't been trained how to swim, this may be an ideal time for you to learn."

He took a breath, scanning the moving cats before he continued. "I will assign SkyClan cats their trainers before we relocate to the river."

[ OPEN FOR EVERYONE - READ THIS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
QUOTE OR MENTION ME WHEN YOU RESPOND PLEASE!
SKYCLAN CATS THAT DO NOT PARTICIPATE WILL NOT
KNOW HOW TO SWIM UNLESS IT IS ROLEPLAYED OUT WITH A CAT THAT DOES.]
@BILL. @Leopardblaze

Eagleflight leapt at the opportunity to go out and stretch his legs. Although he'd only just been fishing, he felt like it had been far too long since he'd gone for a good swim. He trotted over with anticipation where the two conjoined clans were already gathering. He looked around; there was a certain SkyClan cat he was looking for. He didn't have to look too far, however; her spotted pelt stood out against the sandy clearing.
"Hey, Leopardblaze!" He called out to his friend, flicking his tail-tip as he approached her. "Fancy a swimming lesson?" There was a gleam of humor in his eyes. It was an honor to be here for this historic event, with so many cats gathered together with one common goal--to teach their friends and cohabitants. He hoped that there would be no objections to him choosing his friend as his swimming "apprentice" for the day.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 3rd, 2019, 05:35 PM

My Mood: Breezy

@BILL.

Rainwhisper padded confidently forward, his fluffy fur swishing as he gazed at the Skyclan cats stepping up. He still was not entirely trusting of these new cats, but Willowwings has already been teaching a Skyclan cat, Leopardblaze, and her attitude had slowly been becoming warmer. Still, he would be wary for many moons to come.

Willowwings hurried to catch up with her brother, a smirk appearing on her face as she realized how different the two looked, Willowwings with her silver short fur and dark blue eyes, Rainwhisper with his long gray fur and light blue eyes.
Secretly she hoped Torrentfeather would be volunteering, she had been matchmaking her best friend and her brother together for a while now, but to her knowledge, neither had caught on.

The true telltale sign of their kinship, the Siblings shook their heads, speaking in unison, “We'll help.” Truly it was their mannerisms that marked them as kin more than anything.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!

Last edited by CloverFlame; August 3rd, 2019 at 05:37 PM.