Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by elaif
Today 12:05 PM
.+*{Oakcrane's Art...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:59 AM
┆♡ i'm not even a star...
Last post by infected
Today 11:56 AM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2020, 07:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

As his new name was bestowed upon him Peonypaw hopped up and swung his head around, a proud smile plastered on his face. He was hoping to see any of his family's faces. However as he looked around he realized none of them were here his smile faltered. Ears lowered, but than he heard his new name get called.

Ah yes! The mentor and the nose thing! The Calliby weaved through the hoarde of cats, doing his best to avoid all of the transparent, and non transparent felines. Carefully stepping over the blobs that were scattered here and there. Once he spotted his new mentor he gave the Molly a big grin and dashed straight towards her, now hopping over the blobs and dashing under these see through cats. Once decently close he jumped up and smashed his forhead against her snout. Landing heavily on his rump he looked up at the molly with a toothy grin. "Please take care of me!" he hummed.

@wren

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Rainquail

Tilting his head as he thought it over Skypaw looked at his paws. Sometimes he had a hard time making a decision ... Tail swishing back and forth " hunting sounds good.." he answered with a smile. It'll be really useful . Though what bushpaw said was right . ..he can't really keep up.. Speed wise. ."is there a way to make me faster?" he asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 4th, 2020, 07:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfbound stood awaiting for her apprentice to show up when she saw the small tom, dodging invisible objects. He looked a little odd but who was she to judge? Thats when she realized the tom didn't pump the breaks. Too stunned to really move she was met with the full force of rock solid forehead to the nose. "hOLy" the she cat stammered taking a few steps back away from the kit. That hurt wayyy more than she was willing to admit. "you've got quite the hard noggin on you" she mumbled feeling the teasing trickle of blood slip from one of her nostrils. Great.

Giving her head a shake she crouched down close to the small tom "yeah well thats my job ain't it?" he was cute.. didn't look to bright though. twilightstar was quite smart. He did look like a pawful. That's when she heard a voice over her shoulder. Puffin? Puff puff got an apprentice too? Maybe that would help his confidence. The warrior turned scanning the crowd her nose bleed forgotton before her gaze fondly fell on her brother anndd who was that? Basilpaw? Why did puffin look scared already. Her ears flattened. You must be joking. She snorted in annoyance. "come with me" she snorted- he'd follow if he was smart.

The large she cat stomped through the crowd and without caring to hear the actual debate being fired back and fourth rammed her shoulder into Basilpaw hard enough for her to fall backwards. "Shut it basilkit. You remember who the mentor is and who the apprentice is. cause last time I checked you don't go ordering your mentor around" She wouldn't always be around for her little brother.. It was going to get annoying fast if the little snot kept up this stupid attitude with him.

@Starbot @Zesty Mango @S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 4th, 2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw looked at Wolfwhisper, a bit uncertain. I won't let a grumpy mentor spoil it, I'll just make him.. happier. "Hi- so I guess I'm your apprentice?" Her eyes met Wolfwhisper with a excited, but patient gaze. However queen like she seemed, Dawnpaw was no coward. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper only nodded in acknowledgment. She looked at her with her blank gaze. Dawnpaw didn’t seem that bad but she had only said one sentence to her so she wasn’t going to assume anything just yet. She would try to be a decent mentor. She mainly hoped she didn’t expect enthusiastic praises. Cause that wasn’t gonna happen. She swayed her tail, examining her. I’m going to hope she’s not hyper.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:45 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw looked at her mentor with slightly narrowed eyes, as if she could read his thoughts of judgement. She waited for his announcement of training or scanning the territory, she was happy with whatever. @RainbowQuail
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hailpaw...Hailpaw....Hailpaw... Echokit, now Hailpaw thought about her new name for a moment. It was.. acceptable. Certainly had more grace to it than "echo" when pronounced correctly, seemed to fit slightly better with her pretty fur as well. Yeah. She could do with that name, for now. Anyway, she was glad to now finally be an apprentice! The silver molly turned to smile at her brother but-- he seemed to barely even have noticed it, or her all together, and already made his way to his mentor. Oh well, she'd just talk to him later, now she just had to see if their mother was somewhere in the crowd.
Turning around completely, Light blue eyes scanned the gathered cats for any familiar faces, or rather the one of her family and her mother's specifically. Yet disappointment came upon her as she noticed none of them being there. Were they not glad? Not proud? The thought was displeasing. She had always hoped to make her mother proud when becoming an apprentice- yet now she would not know, and the thought of none of them caring enough to show up was... She couldn't find the word for it. But it wasn't nice.

Hailpaw's smile had dropped once all of it dawned on her, but it didn't last long. She had always been one to put up sort of a 'brave face' in the presence of others, especially now that she was infront of the clan. She soon put up another smile, and while less bright than the first one, it could easily go unoticed as she started to look around for her mentor, Weaselskip. Interesting name. "Weaselskip?" the silver apprentice mew lightly as she looked over the clearing once more, unsure of who the warrior exactly was.
@Arie
Old May 4th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw looked at her mentor with slightly narrowed eyes, as if she could read his thoughts of judgement. She waited for his announcement of training or scanning the territory, she was happy with whatever. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper waited for a few moments to see if Dawnpaw had anything else to say. She flicked her ears. Alright. So, time for training, I guess. Show her the territory? That‘s right. Right? Yeah, that’s what the first thing I’m supposed to do with her. She nodded in agreement with her own thought. “I’m going to show you the territory.” She spoke, her voice was monotone, showing no emotion.
Old May 4th, 2020, 08:10 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw sighed softly at her blank voice. I don't get why I was so excited to be an apprentice, if this was what was waiting. "Ok then." She got ready to follow him. @RainbowQuail
Old May 4th, 2020, 08:45 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Rook's head tilted to the side ever so slightly in a show of his confusion, tail flicking absentmindedly behind him, "Well I wouldn't expect any clan cat would mingle with outsiders for fun. But perhaps I have a misunderstanding - I don't have much experience with you folks, after all."

Seeing the larger tom settle in and not show and further signs of aggression, he figured he could push this just a little longer before he was forced to take his leave, "I was just... concerned I suppose. I caught wind of the... coyotes. I wanted to see if everything was alright."

"... Is it?"

[ @wren Bumpity ]
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lynxpaw shook her head quickly, glancing at Beaverbounce slightly before returning her gaze to Twilightstar. "No... uh.. I was just needing some.. alone time. It went on for a bit longer than expected." The small she-cat meowed, feeling really bad about it.

Beaverbounce was about to say something, but Lynxpaw beat him to it. Since he wasn't being adressed, he just reamianed quiet. For now.

@Moonraven
Twilightstar didn't really like Lynxpaw's excuse although it was better than leaving the clan to frolic in flowers. "You two will not receive any kind of punishment this time, but do not go wandering off on your own without at least informing me." Twilightstar was willing to give cats some time to themselves when they needed it, but still, they should give her the courtesy of letting her know where they were going and when they'd be back. "Glad to have you both back."
@RedHead - you can go ahead and start rping them in the clan again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
Mist sighed in relief. "Thank you so much! I did have a home. It got burnt down by a fire." She told her. "And my name's Mist." @Moonraven
"Alright, Mist you can come with me then." Twilightstar started walking in the direction of the camp while adding, "You'll need a new name if you're going to join my clan. Mistpelt will work." She replies without much thought. Mistpelt, another queen to crowd the nursery. She needed to see about making that den bigger.
@Shadowsight - submit her to the allegiances and you're good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
"I'm sorry for being so rude, but we really need help, we have asked other cats, more politely, but they have ignored us, and... I'm sorry, I could tell that there were lots of cats were here, because of all of the scent, but I didn't really now why there was a line of scent, and we though you might be able to help us. Summit (thats my mate, and my names Everest) can hunt ok... but when we tried hunting (We weren't inside of the scent line... we figured we might get in trouble if we hunted there.) but anyways, everything was too fast, and we hoped that at the very least you could show us how to hunt, so we can provide for our kits. We want to learn, and will repay you in anyway that we can. Please help us!" Everest finished nervously.
@Moonraven
Twilightstar barely held in her laughter as the cat, Everest apologize in more words than needed. Her story was a little bit confusing but the way she babbled made Twilightstar assume that she was no threat to the clan. She wasn't sure about the mate since he was all that chatty. WindClan already had the largest number of queens between the clans what was one more queen added to the nursery.
Still, this might be on the troublesome side. Everest could obtain a full warrior with the expectation of being a queen her mate would need to be an apprentice though... However, no matter the age, it was very strange to have anyone mated to a cat with an apprentice name. It would look bad to others. Should she give Summit a full name and have him train as an apprentice...but that would be even more confusing. Ugh! Why do cats do this to her!
"I guess my clan can take you in." Twilightstar sighed with a frustrated frown. "If you're willing to learn, but to be a part of it you'll need to give everything to WindClan. It's fine that you want to join to provide for your family but putting your family before the clan is not going to go over well with the Clan. Most the cats in the clan work their tails off to protect and provide for their clanmates, is that something you two will be able to do?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread