Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:40 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 11:37 AM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:33 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:32 AM
Bitternpaw Family Finder!
by silver.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:32 AM

Old July 29th, 2018, 05:35 PM
social anxiety freak show

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...p?t=77&page=99
(Theres the link for the border)

He padded next to the she cat, glad she hadn't noticed his silent threats to the angry cats they'd left behind at the camp.
the she-cat let a soft relax sigh escape from her chest as she took in the natures sight her ears twitched to the diffrent animals sounds she heard, she looked at the tom her eyes were happy she smiled. "i'm glad i met you"

°"success and excuses do not talk together.
if you want excuses, forget about success.
IF YOU WANT SUCESS, do not give excuses."
Old July 29th, 2018, 05:38 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershade View Post
the she-cat let a soft relax sigh escape from her chest as she took in the natures sight her ears twitched to the diffrent animals sounds she heard, she looked at the tom her eyes were happy she smiled. "i'm glad i met you"

"I'm glad I met you as well." He grinned charmingly at the she cat. "Your beautiful scent covers the disgusting musty-ness from Shadowclan." He gazed across the border creek at the darkness of Shadowclan territory.
Old August 7th, 2018, 09:28 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Russetswirl hadn't had the free time to lounge around in camp by himself for a long time— it felt freeing, but the excess time he possessed now felt like a burden on it's own. He had to find ways to fill it, now, and his youngest children were all apprentices... he'd promised to become a more attentive father, but how could he talk to them more if they were busier than he was? Stretching his paws out in front of him, the tom shifted his head in order to peek into the warrior's den, glancing around for a few moments before he let out a small sigh. "...There's barely anyone in here." He commented to himself, noting a few warriors towards the back who seemed to be asleep— They must have been on the dawn patrol. Settling down in his own nest near the center of the den with a small yawn, the warrior rested his head on his paws as he watched the entrance to the den carefully, as if waiting for someone to talk to, someone to do. "If the younger me knew that I was wishing to be as busy as I used to be, I'm sure I'd think of it as crazy." He murmured to himself with a small chuckle, before returning to silence— perhaps he'd see when some of his kits got back from training or the older ones finished their patrolling through the den's entrance.
@doug.
Old August 8th, 2018, 02:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The majority of Firehawk's day had been spent trying to keep up with the ever-energetic Cedarpaw. He enjoyed working with his apprentice, admiring his hopeful spirit and his curiosity, but it was physically draining on the aging warrior. Things would be easier if he was thirty moons younger.

Entering the den with a rainbow trout clamped between his jaws, he made his way toward his nest. "Russetswirl," Firehawk greeted the former leader as he set his food beside his moss bed. He never knew him well, having only spoken to him once in the past regarding his name change with Iceflower. The only thing he truly knew about Russetswirl beyond his leadership was that he was Cedarpaw's father, and that Hornetsight-- the psychopath, adopted him.

It was a little unnerving to speak with him due to his past experiences with her, but he forced those concerns away. It wasn't like Russetswirl could be angry with him for being assigned Cedarpaw's mentor. Then again, his mother was when he received Shinepaw. "You look well. How's the family doing?" Outside of Cedarpaw, it felt like he hardly saw any of them around. The size of the Clan probably didn't help.

@spring

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Russetswirl had just recently been assigned an apprentice of his own, so perhaps he was able to relate to Firehawk's trouble with keeping up. Cypresspaw was loyal to the bone, no doubt, but... he also seemed to be a bit headstrong for the older warrior, a bit of a fiery case to handle. Stretching out his paws in his nest for a couple of seconds, the warrior's eyesight was drawn back up towards the den's entrance at the appearance of another warrior.

"...Firehawk. It's nice to see you," the former leader responded to the tom's greeting. He wasn't aware of the other warrior's gripes against his adoptive mother, but if he had, it was likely he would agree with them. There was always a soft spot in his heart for the cat who brought him and his siblings into RiverClan, but she'd done that after losing all of her other kits... she'd been an overprotective and controlling mother, and perhaps was the one who inadvertently created two monsters out of both his siblings. However... despite this turmoil, he'd created a family of his own.

"They're doing well... the youngest litter, they've all become apprentices— though I'd think you'd know, considering you're Cedarpaw's mentor, right?" Russetswirl questioned, tilting his head to the side for a few moments before speaking once more. "How's his training going? I haven't been able to talk to him as much as I'd like to, but... I'm really proud of him."

@doug.
Old August 12th, 2018, 03:17 AM
work is never done

For the most part, Firehawk knew about Cedarpaw's littermates and how they were doing. It was nice to know the remainder of his family was faring well. "He's doing fine." Cedarpaw was bright and curious, and reminded Firehawk of his first apprentice, Shinepaw. It was interesting how both of them came from the same family... she would've been his adoptive aunt through Hornetsight.

"Cedarpaw's probably one of the best apprentices I've had," he continued. "He's curious but to some extent, careful." He was referencing how quick Cedarpaw was to stop before he accidentally crossed over the WindClan border. "A little hyperactive, but there's nothing wrong with that. I imagine he'll calm down some when he's older." And if he didn't, that was also okay. There wasn't any harm in Cedarpaw's enthusiasm and energy. A short laugh escaped him as he added: "I don't think he's quite fond of Fallenstar right now. He seems appalled by Fallenstar's decision to antagonize SkyClan and WindClan." Firehawk was as well, to some degree. It was unnecessary drama when the Clans could do more with their time.

@spring

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 17th, 2018, 09:35 PM
20 y/o grill dad

"...That's my son. Believe it or not, I used to be full of energy myself, though I can say it's drained away in my older age," the warrior commented with a small chuckle, letting his tail drift over his paws as he sat up. His eyes gleamed with amusement at the description of his son— just hearing about his son's apprenticeship made him feel a little bit closer to him, though he knew that just speaking to Cedarpaw's mentor wouldn't instantly make him a better father. He'd have to get to know the apprentice a little more himself, sometime... he couldn't let himself neglect his own family, especially when he didn't have the entire clan to look after anymore.

That duty had been passed down to... Fallenstar.

I can't say I'm very supportive of Fallenstar's decisions, either, though perhaps I don't have a say in the discussion— he was my choice for deputy, even if I believe he was the wrong one," Russetswirl replied, a sigh escaping the warrior's maw as he shook his head. "I wanted someone strong to lead the clan with me, and I thought with my claws, and not my head." @doug.
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:22 PM
work is never done

[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]
Old January 8th, 2019, 10:53 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Bluepetal layed in the warriors' den, sore and feeling drained from the battle. He didn't want to do anything but sleep for a moon. He yawned.
He had nothing to do though, and he was hungry. Might as well eat. He stretched his legs, looking at the fresh-kill pile. There was nothing in it. Well, he supposed no one would bother sharing their food with him, so he headed for the camp entrance. It's kind of lonely not being noticed in the clan even though I trained alongside most of these warriors. Oh well. He stretched one final time and licked his chest fur, then walked out the camp. He looked at the sky. It's so clear and vast today. He stretched his paw out to the sky. Why is it so far away? he tried standing on his hind paws and reached further for the sky, but fell back to all fours.
Old January 17th, 2019, 08:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Spiritflight padded in slowly. He had enjoyed talking to his apprentice, and was happy that he would become a warrior soon. I'll miss him, he thought. He picked his way carefully between the board of cats, and settled down in his nest, adjusting ferns, reeds, and feathers. He lay down, and looked out at the setting sun. Another day tommorrow, another day.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3