Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:33 PM
Should I change my...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:32 PM
Crash the hunting course
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:29 PM

Old May 14th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong knew not to mention her secret affairs with a few of the toms she’s been seeing so she smiled,” Pretty average. I didn’t sleep well so I took Duckpaw to cattail pond to practice fishing and swimming for the day, since I was a bit too tired for battle training. She’s actually a pretty good apprentice, never complains, but she’s not the brightest, confused a leaf with a fish while learning to fish.” she smiled pausing to ask a question,” Do you have an apprentice?“ she asked Almondbush.
Almondbush shook his head. "I don't have one yet. I'm not even sure if I'll ever get one to be honest. With my vision impairment I'm confused by everything." , he meowed. For now he wanted to practice being a mentor before actually becoming one. He knew he wasn't useless he could hunt and fight just the same as any other cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 15th, 2020, 10:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Almondbush shook his head. "I don't have one yet. I'm not even sure if I'll ever get one to be honest. With my vision impairment I'm confused by everything." , he meowed. For now he wanted to practice being a mentor before actually becoming one. He knew he wasn't useless he could hunt and fight just the same as any other cat.
Salmonsong purred,” You could mentor an apprentice. I mean, I’m certain you would be able to train an apprentice who is visually impaired far better than I ever could.“ she meowed. She hoped it didn’t sound insulting, as she didn’t mean to hurt his feelings about his eye sight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
It was somewhere along the middle of the day and the sun was shinning high, merely a few clouds having come to cover it up. Making his way across the clearing was Gingerpaw, he was looking for someone specific and was nearly sure she'd be in the warrior's den, thus taking his lazy paws to the said place. While feeling slightly grim on the inside, he carried a neutral expression as he entured, unreadable eyes scanning each different nest until he found who the young tom had been looking for: Flyfur.
His gaze lingering on the molly, in his generally slow but steady pace, he made his way to her, gaze only faltering once he sat down in front of her nest. There was a slight struggle in letting the words leave his maw, it wasn't an.. easy topic, but something he felt like had to be done "I um.. I heard about Halfstone.." he started in a slightly hesitant mutter "i'm sorry.. how are you holding up?" Gingerpaw finally asked, his dark green eyes coming back to Flyfur. He knew what loss could do to one, and therefor wanted to see how she was doing.
@Rainquail
Flyfur looked up blearily when she heard the approach of footsteps too soft for a warrior. She let a small and sad smile for Gingerpaw, trying to make herself get out of her emotional state to allow a semi normal chat with him.
The smile slipped at the mention of Halfstone. She looked down at the space between her paws. Her heart felt like it was being squeezed and breathing suddenly became difficult and made her lungs ache. But there were no tears that welled up. She'd cried herself dry a long time ago.
"I'm.... doing about as well as expected." Her voice was kept low and sounded raw and unused for a while. "Thank you for coming by to check on me," she closed her eyes and dipped her head and sat like that for a time before moving foward to lay her head ontop of her son's. "It.... it really means a lot to me."
But she supposed the shared feeling of loss brought cats together easier than those who hadn't felt loss.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Salmonsong purred,” You could mentor an apprentice. I mean, I’m certain you would be able to train an apprentice who is visually impaired far better than I ever could.“ she meowed. She hoped it didn’t sound insulting, as she didn’t mean to hurt his feelings about his eye sight.
Almondbush shrugged, "I want to practice before I become a mentor. I think I wouldn't make too bad of a mentor.", he responded. The tom didn't find it insulting at all. He knew she didn't say it in a bad way.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 16th, 2020, 08:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quailsnap was laying in his nest, eye closed and head pounding. The tom was trying to get some rest, from straining his senses all day trying to go about normally. It was getting a little easier each day, but every night he went to bed with a pounding headache that made it hard to sleep. His sight had gotten more and more blurry as he went on, now all he could see was a mesh of colors instead of the individual shapes he used to be able to see. And the tom could only imagine it would get worse. He was worried that he might go completely blind, no colors, no light, nothing whatsoever. He didn't want that to happen. Even if he really couldn't use his eyes, he still wanted to be able to at least see colors. They were the only thing keeping him sane right now. Curling tighter in his nest, Quailsnap gave a sigh before sitting up, knowing that sleep coming at this point was probably impossible. His head was pounding far too bad.

[ open ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Almondbush shrugged, "I want to practice before I become a mentor. I think I wouldn't make too bad of a mentor.", he responded. The tom didn't find it insulting at all. He knew she didn't say it in a bad way.
Salmonsong purred understanding his restraint, she had been worried when assigned Duckpaw, but aside from falling into the river, she was yet to kill her. Frankly, Duckpaw was a mousebrain,” I was worried about mentoring Duckpaw, but aside from the fact that she can’t tell the difference from a fish and a leaf, she’s really easy to teach.” she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Salmonsong purred understanding his restraint, she had been worried when assigned Duckpaw, but aside from falling into the river, she was yet to kill her. Frankly, Duckpaw was a mousebrain,” I was worried about mentoring Duckpaw, but aside from the fact that she can’t tell the difference from a fish and a leaf, she’s really easy to teach.” she meowed.
"Wow. I didn't think any apprentice would be easy to teach. I know I wasn't. I was always determined because of my eyesight. I still am, but not as much.", Almondbush replied. Things were easy back then than they were now. Now it was about being the best warrior and working hard around the camp.

Old May 17th, 2020, 01:36 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail

She gave her chest a nervous lick but still kept her usual regal posture in check. She didn't like being examined by a cat who was an apprentice before she left. Either way she did kinda owe him an explanation though. She did disappear on him with no warning, while giving him his assessment no doubt. She sighed and the movement made the little contraption jingle. She quickly scowled at it and glanced back up to Wormbite. " I'm so sorry Wormbite, I didn't mean to abandon you, I just went hunting too close to the twoleg dens and..." she trailed off, frowning at the thought. His tone had been so harsh she had jumped for a moment before explaining anything. "Then they got this thing around my neck and I couldn't get out... Then those birds were mocking me, I had to shut them up..." she started to ramble, trailing in and out as she recalled the horrors of living with the twolegs. Suddenly she turned back with a frantic look, swishing her tail around to the front as she stood quickly. "And look what their stupid hairless kit did to my tail!" she cried, as a red stain ran down all the way too the base of her tail on the underside.
Wormbite casted an glance to the thing around Raccoontail's neck. Shiny... Shinyyy,,,, It made weird noises! It actually seemed to calm the tom or at least cease his annoyance. "It's alright, " He mewed, he didn't hold an grudge against her. It just had-- worried him. Even if the molly was.. scary, she was his clanmate after all.

He would allow Raccoontail to explain, ears perked up in interest. Twolegs? Twolegs made that? He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Raccoontail's cry. He squinted his eyes, leaning in close to actually see what was wrong. "Cool, " Wormbite mewed, blinking. It didn't seem like blood so, he didn't exactly see the big deal.

He leaned back, " Otterstone can likely help with that. I am glad you're back, by the way. " Even if he struggled to display that he was glad, at least words would help. Wormbite paused for a moment, "So, what are Twolegs like?' He asked, tilting his head slightly to the left.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:05 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quailsnap was laying in his nest, eye closed and head pounding. The tom was trying to get some rest, from straining his senses all day trying to go about normally. It was getting a little easier each day, but every night he went to bed with a pounding headache that made it hard to sleep. His sight had gotten more and more blurry as he went on, now all he could see was a mesh of colors instead of the individual shapes he used to be able to see. And the tom could only imagine it would get worse. He was worried that he might go completely blind, no colors, no light, nothing whatsoever. He didn't want that to happen. Even if he really couldn't use his eyes, he still wanted to be able to at least see colors. They were the only thing keeping him sane right now. Curling tighter in his nest, Quailsnap gave a sigh before sitting up, knowing that sleep coming at this point was probably impossible. His head was pounding far too bad.

[ open ]
Mistleap eyed him, waking up. "Quailsnap?" She mewed, tipping her head worriedly.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Wow. I didn't think any apprentice would be easy to teach. I know I wasn't. I was always determined because of my eyesight. I still am, but not as much.", Almondbush replied. Things were easy back then than they were now. Now it was about being the best warrior and working hard around the camp.
Salmonsong flicked her tail,” I think I was decently easy, aside from wanting to sleep til sun high. Never wanted to get up for training, but once I was up, I think I was decently easy to train.” she meowed. She was enjoying her conversation with Almondbush quite a lot.