Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Everybody Knows This Place...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:17 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:11 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2023, 01:15 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

*-Lichenpaw-*
31/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

Lichenpaw totally hadn't been eavesdropping on the medicine apprentice as she requested an emergency herb patrol, delighted to hear her name called too, though she hadn't been directly spoken to. The young calico had never spoken to Asterblink or Newtberry before, so this was equal opportunity to get to know them as well as help the medicine cats. It felt good to be useful and, besides, she was a little bitter about not being able to go to the battle with her lack of any combat training. I mean, come on, she could've taken down five fish cats on her own easy peasy even without a shred of training!! It was so unfair! But there was an herb patrol to get to now, so, stealthily, the apprentice crept up behind Asterblink and popped out behind them, nearly bumping into them on her blind side accidentally before slightly overcorrecting her balance and toppling over. Oops.

"ough..." she mumbled as she got up to her paws and shook out her fur, before turning, eye bright, to look at who would be leading the patrol. "We're on an emergency herb patrol?!" She said excitedly, "that's so cool! I've never been on an emergency patrol before! Should we leave right away? We probably should, right? Where's Newtberry? He's on the patrol too, right? NEWTBERRY!!!" Should she be yelling? Didn't matter to Lichenpaw! They have an emergency patrol they've gotta go, go, go!!!!

[ girl is excited for all the wrong reasons lol ]
[ Asterblink - @KataroAndTheHeather || Newtberry - @Sleek || Lightningpaw mention - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Last edited by Neptune.; September 10th, 2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 03:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Curlyeye wasn't in his most....friendly form at the moment, but Sleethound plopping down next to him wasn't unwelcome. He chuckled slightly at the dramatic tone of the other tom's voice, whilst wincing as Lightningpaw smeared a paste of herbs onto his wounds. He hissed softly, it was making them tingle and he did not appreciate that, but the initial sting faded relatively quickly, replaced by a numbness. Maybe it hurts because Riverclan was trying to kill us. he mewed, smirking a little at what he evidently thought was a witty response. Normally that would be a bit beyond the sarcasm he was comfortable expressing, but he was a bit testy since, you know, he got clawed all over.

He giggled again a bit when Sleethound called their medicine cat apprentice munchkin, she wasn't THAT small. Although she was quite young, so maybe that was where the term came from. Regardless, he was about to start using it as well. I'm alright, it feels pretty numb. he mewed, before tacking a quick Thanks munchkin! on the end. Whether he'd come to regret his decision to forgo some sort of painkillers remained to be seen, but for now he was alright. His wounds didn't involve any true structural damage, so now that they had stopped bleeding they souldn't be particularly painful unless he stretched or reopened them. Dipping his head quickly to Sleethound he made for the warriors den, not wanting to be a nuisance as Lightningpaw and Cowtuft sought to get everyone else patched up. He wouldn't be any help, so it would be best if he was out of the way. @Alchemist Kitsune @elsander (So y'all know where he's gone off to)
Old September 9th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Patrol sent, Lightningpaw turned to her next patient, noticing Frostpaw pad into the medicine cat's den. Her fur was a mess of blood, and the lithe calico took a deep breath, concern washing over her as she hoped she would be able to make do with the herbs available to her. "Hey there, Frostpaw. Let's take a look at those wound, shall we?" the medicine cat apprentice mewed in a chipper tone as she approached the gray tabby.

To say that Frostpaw looked a right mess was underselling it. Her ears clawed, her face clawed, even her tail seemed to have taken some punishment... A bite on her flank was also prominent, although a proper look at the molly let her know that the wounds looked much worse than they appeared, none of them deep enough to make substantial damage. The bruising, on the other paw, was noticeable. More so than she'd ever seen before. Poor molly could barely open her eyes from the swelling.

"The good news I have for you is, with a proper cleaning, and a nice, sunfuzz poultice, the cuts shouldn't be bothering you too terribly. I'll add some lavender to the mix, the scent is nice and relaxing and it should help soothe the area and hopefully prevent some infection. The bad news is... I'm afraid there's precious little I can do about the swelling. I'll give you a poppy seed for the pain and hopefully you'll be able to sleep the worst of it away, but I want you to come see me if there is anything bothering you at all, a'ight? Otherwise I'm going to keep you in medicine den duty until your assessment day," Lightningpaw purred, trying to keep a light mood as to not stress out her fellow apprentice.

Truth be told, she couldn't work miracles. There was a potential for heavy scarring on the molly, specifically on her ears, but perhaps with the healing properties the sunnyfuzzies tended to offer they would heal sufficiently quick enough to avoid nicks. For now, avoiding infection was her priority, however, and with Frostpaw's permission, she would clean the wounds with her moist moss, padding away dirt and blood gently as to not reopen wounds or cause further pain. This done, the apprentice would get to work on a poultice, mixing both a sunfuzz bloom alongside one of the lavenders found during the big, prebattle patrol she had led. Thank goodness for that half moon meeting. Springpaw's knowledge on lavender would come in handy here today.

With the lack of current bleeding in mind and the fact that there was really more bruising doing damage than anything else, Lightningpaw opted to grab some moss for the bandaging over cobwebs, hoping the plusher nature of the herb would keep the apprentice more comfortable as she rested. All this done - had Frostpaw permitted as such - the Oriental mix dug around a poppy bloom for a single seed, refusing to offer more to an apprentice, remembering her mentor's warnings well. "Here. Eat this and rest. I'll want to see you tomorrow, just to see how that swelling is doing, but as long as you rest, I'm certain you'll be fine." Offering a smile and a small, encouraging pat on her unwounded side, Lightningpaw let Frostpaw know that barring any questions, she was free to go to her den now.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @The Doctor [Frostpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 9th, 2023, 09:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

Moving on to the next patient, Lightningpaw spotted Dapplebreeze standing guard by one of the patient burrows. Which could only mean one thing. Fogfoot was there. Dismissing the molly so she could go rest after a quick thanks, the young medicine cat apprentice padded inside. She had been able to patch up the tortie's wounds in the battlefield, but had not made helping them regain consciousness a priority until now. Gratefully, it seemed she hadn't need worry, as the warrior's eyes fluttered open. The wiry apprentice's ears flattened at their question, knowing it would be a hard truth to hear after having fought so hard for the clan.

"'Fraid not, love. Twilightstar arrived and stopped the battle before we could make much leeway. Don't matter none, though. Beanstar's dead. The important thing right now, though, is that you are most definitely not. I think it's a proper good plan to keep it that way, innit? Here," she mewed, picking up the poppy bloom she'd brought along and removing two seeds from within. With Fogfoot's permission, Lightningpaw would help the warrior ingest the seeds before trying to make her comfortable within the nest once more, attempting to clean the wound above her eye to avoid infection. "Those should help with the pain. Get some rest, love. You've earned it. I'll come check up on you again once I've done a round and checked a few more patients. If you need for anything, don't hesitate to ask. That's what Cowtuft and me are here for, eh?"

Keeping her voice soft as to not disturb one of the more heavily injured cats, she lingered for a moment, making sure Fogfoot was not wanting for anything. She considered other herbs to give the warrior to help, but decided against feeding them anything else. Burnet was an easy pick due to the boost of strength and energy the herb provided, but with the tortie in such obvious pain, she felt it might go at odds with the drowsy effects of the poppy seeds. Besides, rest was a must. The last thing she needed was for the WindClan warrior to decide she wanted to start leaping off the burrow walls out of boredom.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Cornbread1233 [Fogfoot]

Old September 10th, 2023, 06:13 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Cool Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

Frostpaw
58/100

Frostpaw gave a very tiny nod of greeting to Lightningpaw as she approached her not wanting to move much but still being polite as always it was just part of her character to always have good manners.

The young she-cat listened carefully to what the medicine cat apprentice was saying she did find it pretty interesting all the herbs talk and stuff and it seemed that Lightningpaw knew a lot which impressed her a great deal.

Anyways back to her wounds and...the bad news...so there wasn’t much to do for her bruising and swelling which was...a shame to say the least but what really struck her was that she wouldn't be training for her assessment day...oh no...she wouldn't be ready!..S-She'd be a kit again...?!

Trying her best not to cry, Frostpaw dipped her head in acceptance lowering her wet gaze not wanting to look anyone in eye "O-Ok..." she meowed quietly though it sounded more like a croak gosh why couldn't she be strong...?

Silently sitting still for the rest of Lightningpaw's treatment she just let the medicine cat apprentice do what she wanted to her wincing slightly at every touch but not making a sound...well she didn't think she could anyway...

Turning her sad ice-blue eyes towards the poppy seed the medicine cat apprentice had nudged toward her the gray tabby point obediently lapped it up and straightened herself a little bit not wanting to look weaker than she already was.

And Lightningpaw's attempted reassurance didn't help her current mood though she did appreciate the effort even if it was in vain...

Rising slowly to her paws Frostpaw tried to give the tinest, vaguest smile of thanks and managed to squeak a few measly words out "T-Thanks Lightningpaw..." she whispered drowsily and started to, not very quickly but did try to be fast, limp out of the medicine cat den.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 10th, 2023, 06:40 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lichenpaw-*
31/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

Lichenpaw totally hadn't been eavesdropping on the medicine apprentice as she requested an emergency herb patrol, delighted to hear her name called too, though she hadn't been directly spoken to. The young calico had never spoken to Asterblink or Newtberry before, so this was equal opportunity to get to know them as well as help the medicine cats. It felt good to be useful and, besides, she was a little bitter about not being able to go to the battle with her lack of any combat training. I mean, come on, she could've taken down five fish cats on her own easy peasy even without a shred of training!! It was so unfair! But there was an herb patrol to get to now, so, stealthily, the apprentice crept up behind Asterblink and popped out behind them, nearly bumping into them on her blind side accidentally before slightly overcorrecting her balance and toppling over. Oops.

"ough..." she mumbled as she got up to her paws and shook out her fur, before turning, eye bright, to look at who would be leading the patrol. "We're on an emergency herb patrol?!" She said excitedly, "that's so cool! I've never been on an emergency patrol before! Should we leave right away? We probably should, right? Where's Newtberry? He's on the patrol too, right? NEWTBERRY!!!" Should she be yelling? Didn't matter to Lichenpaw! They have an emergency patrol they've gotta go, go, go!!!!

[ girl is excited for all the wrong reasons lol ]
[ Asterblink - @RunningintheHeather; || Newtberry - @Sleek || Lightningpaw mention - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Newtberry's ears perked up at the sound of his name. An herb patrol? But then who would guard the camp? He had stayed back to help guard the camp. Oh well. If he was needed, he would go. He heaved himself to his paws from his sitting position. "Alright. Let's go," he announced, his gruff voice resonant across the clearing. He scanned the clearing for the cats who'd go on the patrol with him. He had never met the cats before, because he liked to keep to himself.

Newtberry's ears perked up when he heard his name. An herb patrol? But then who would guard the camp? He was forced to be left behind to guard the camp. Oh well, if he was needed, he'd go. Newtberry heaved his body to a sitting position, stretching. Alright then, let's go." Newtberry was not the oldest cat in the patrol, as Asterblink was older than him. He trotted up towards Lichenpaw. "Come on, where's Asterblink?" he asked, looking around, scanning the clearing.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 10th, 2023, 10:29 AM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

Leaving the den in favor of the clearing once again, Lightningpaw spotted a golden pelt sitting not too far off, albeit not necessarily looking like he was... waiting to have his wounds tended to? A small shuffle and a side-eye soon contradicted that first impression, however, and a small smirk crossed the apprentice's maw. This one might be close to being a warrior, what with that by now familiar stubbornness she saw the full named cats in the clan display. Either that or he had been born with it, just like her brothers had. Bundle of herbs in maw, the lithe calico padded forward, approaching the battered orange tabby.

"Let's take a look at those scrapes you got there, eh, brave lad?" Lightningpaw chirped as she dropped her bundle of herbs, scooting as close as Goldenpaw permitted for her to properly inspect his shoulder.

It wasn't the worst cut she'd seen that day, nor the deepest, but it was definitely still in need of medical attention. With the older apprentice permitting it, the Oriental shorthaired mix grabbed her moistened, clean moss to carefully clean away any excess debris and dirt on the wound. The gash did not seem to be bleeding anymore, which was certainly a silver lining, but it would be getting wrapped all the same. A questioning look crossed her features as she attempted to pad at his leg, ensuring that the pain and limp were caused by the evident injury and not a broken bone or sprained muscle. Grabbing at a sunfuzz, she tsked. She was running out of those as well, and it was clear that Cowtuft would be needing more, both to deal with any injuries that got worse as well as... well... everything going on right about now. Making a mental note to send proper patrols out later, she turned to the tom, tilting her head in query.

"Tell me, love. Does it hurt lower in your leg? Or is it your shoulder wound specifically that hurts? I know there is no swelling, but I would prefer to not take any chances if it's all the same," she mewed, popping the sunfuzz into her maw, beginning a poultice with herbs she knew would be required as she awaited his response.

-

@ameko [Goldenpaw]

Old September 10th, 2023, 10:35 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Newtberry's ears perked up at the sound of his name. An herb patrol? But then who would guard the camp? He had stayed back to help guard the camp. Oh well. If he was needed, he would go. He heaved himself to his paws from his sitting position. "Alright. Let's go," he announced, his gruff voice resonant across the clearing. He scanned the clearing for the cats who'd go on the patrol with him. He had never met the cats before, because he liked to keep to himself.

Newtberry's ears perked up when he heard his name. An herb patrol? But then who would guard the camp? He was forced to be left behind to guard the camp. Oh well, if he was needed, he'd go. Newtberry heaved his body to a sitting position, stretching. Alright then, let's go." Newtberry was not the oldest cat in the patrol, as Asterblink was older than him. He trotted up towards Lichenpaw. "Come on, where's Asterblink?" he asked, looking around, scanning the clearing.

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

▲▼▲
Asterblink perked their ears up. Oh, dear. They had to go for an emergency herb patrol, now, to get marigold.

"Not a problem, Lightningpaw."

Asterblink got up, and shook out their fur. They were starting to trot towards Lichenpaw, when they heard Newtberry. Asterblink sighed. Didn't Newtberry see them heading right towards him? Oh well. Asterblink started to pace towards him, and- oh dear. Now their stomach was hurting once more- gah! Asterblink froze for a moment, eyes closed. Come on... not now.

Asterblink breathed out, and . . . now the stomach ache was gone. It better not happen during the herb patrol!

They rubbed their tail against Newtberry. "I'm here, don't you worry." Asterblink then turned to Lichenpaw.

"Alright, you little chipmunk. We can leave now."

Asterblink turned towards the exit, and... oh boy. The nausea was coming back. They took a deep breath. They can't not go now. There's an emergency patrol that they had to lead. But, then... what about Leopardpaw?

He'll be okay.

Asterblink turned towards Leopardpaw. "Make sure to continue practicing that move while I'm gone. Once I come back, I'll like to see how you're doing!"

Asterblink then turned towards the 2 cats. "Let's go."

@absles , @Alchemist Kitsune , @Sleek , & @FrostyGalaxy

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old September 10th, 2023, 11:00 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Asterblink

▲▼▲
Asterblink perked their ears up. Oh, dear. They had to go for an emergency herb patrol, now, to get marigold.

"Not a problem, Lightningpaw."

Asterblink got up, and shook out their fur. They were starting to trot towards Lichenpaw, when they heard Newtberry. Asterblink sighed. Didn't Newtberry see them heading right towards him? Oh well. Asterblink started to pace towards him, and- oh dear. Now their stomach was hurting once more- gah! Asterblink froze for a moment, eyes closed. Come on... not now.

Asterblink breathed out, and . . . now the stomach ache was gone. It better not happen during the herb patrol!

They rubbed their tail against Newtberry. "I'm here, don't you worry." Asterblink then turned to Lichenpaw.

"Alright, you little chipmunk. We can leave now."

Asterblink turned towards the exit, and... oh boy. The nausea was coming back. They took a deep breath. They can't not go now. There's an emergency patrol that they had to lead. But, then... what about Leopardpaw?

He'll be okay.

Asterblink turned towards Leopardpaw. "Make sure to continue practicing that move while I'm gone. Once I come back, I'll like to see how you're doing!"

Asterblink then turned towards the 2 cats. "Let's go."

@absles , @Alchemist Kitsune , @Sleek , & @FrostyGalaxy

Even though Newtberry didn't like Asterblink rubbing their tail against his, he kept his mouth shut. He kept to himself for a reason. But when he saw Asterblink stopping every couple of steps and their pained breathing, he stopped."Hey, are you okay? You don't have to go. We'll...manage." Newtberry had never led a patrol before, let alone an herb patrol, as he was still fairly young, being 19 moons old, but he couldn't force Asterblink to go if they were experiencing pain like this. It would be pointless anyways, because they wouldn't be able to help, focusing only on whatever pain was bothering them. "We'll be fine, right Lichenpaw?" he sternly looked at the apprentice, trying to show that they should agree.

@FrostyGalaxy
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 10th, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 11:10 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Even though Newtberry didn't like Asterblink rubbing their tail against his, he kept his mouth shut. He kept to himself for a reason. But when he saw Asterblink stopping every couple of steps and their pained breathing, he stopped."Hey, are you okay? You don't have to go. We'll...manage." Newtberry had never led a patrol before, let alone an herb patrol, as he was still fairly young, being 19 moons old, but he couldn't force Asterblink to go if they were experiencing pain like this. It would be pointless anyways, because they wouldn't be able to help, focusing only on whatever pain was bothering them. "We'll be fine, right Lichenpaw?" he sternly looked at the apprentice, trying to show that they should agree.

@FrostyGalaxy

Asterblink

▲▼▲
Asterblink took a deep breath in and out. They had to ease the pain in their stomach. They had to help. What use would Asterblink be if they couldn't handle a small stomach bug?

"I'll be okay. Don't worry." Asterblink glanced at Lichenpaw. Oh dear. They left already.

"C'mon, let's go. We shouldn't leave such a small apprentice by themself!"

@Sleek & @FrostyGalaxy

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Closed Thread