Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2023, 09:31 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Growing Strong

Event [#event]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

"Cats of WindClan! Gather here if you'd like to participate in a mock battle event," Fallownose yowled. His last event hadn't ended well, that due to him being distracted. This one, though, he planned to be better. It was also much more thought out than the last one.

The deputy waited until enough cats had gathered before explaining the rules so he wouldn't have to go over them multiple times. "This event is going to be a mock battle. While we are not provoking RiverClan, it doesn't mean they won't start war, and we should be prepaerd. Thus, there will be two teams. I will be leading the RiverClan side, and Twilightstar will lead the WindClan side. Cowtuft will be WindClan's medicine cat, and Lightningpaw will be RiverClan's."

Fallownose checked to make sure that the mentioned High Ranks were somewhere in the vicinity since he needed them for the event to actually work. He also hoped that enough of the Clan would be interested to make it viable.

"This event is open to everyone except for kits and queens nearing birth. Everyone else may participate if they are fit enough. I will randomly split the teams in two, and we will then head out into the territory. Each team will have a short period of time to plan, before the RiverClan team will attack the WindClan team. The WindClan team will be acting as if they have been alerted that RiverClan is attacking, but they do not know from which direction or how many cats are being brought. When the fight begins, if you get pinned you are considered injured and must stay down where you are. A medicine cat can heal you by touching you the time it takes to run the diameter of camp, but their paw must be touching you the entire time. If the enemy knocks them away or they stop for some reason, then they must begin the process again. Once you are healed, you may enter the battle again."

The slate-gray tom paused here to give everyone time to absorb what he had said. Hopefully, it was making sense so far, though he would accept questions before they began.

"The medicine cats can be attacked, but anything further than knocking them away from the cat they are attempting to heal will result in a loss of points against your team. Additionally, if during the battle the opponent lands a blow to your throat, you are considered critically injured. A medicine cat can heal you, but you cannot re-enter the battle. If a medicine cat is healing someone who is critically injured and you knock them away, you will lose points for your team."

"In summary, the team with the most points at the end will be the victor. You can gain one point by pinning an opponent or critically wounding them. Another point can be ganged by knocking a medicine cat away from healing an injured opponent. Medicine cats can gain one point by healing an injured opponent and two for healing a critically injured one. Teams can lose one point by attacking a medicine cat unprovoked, or knocking them away from a critically injured opponent. If anyone unsheathes their claws during this, your team loses five points, you will get kicked out, and I will punish you after the event is over. Are there any questions?"

HOW IT WORKS

Participants are split randomly into two teams: WindClan or RiverClan. The WindClan team is led by Twilightstar with Cowtuft as the Medicine Cat. The RiverClan team is led by Fallownose with Lightningpaw as the Medicine Cat.

This event is open to anyone everyone except for kits and queens who are about to give birth.

If your cat is pinned, they must stay where they are until a medicine cat heals them. Once healed, they may continue to participate. If your cat has a blow land on their throat, they are considered critically injured and must stay where they are until a medicine cat heals them. Once healed, they may not continue to participate.

When medicine cats are healing a team member, their post will be open to interrupt for a minimum of 12 hours. If no one attempts to interrupt in that time, then the cat will be healed. Team-members will have 3 hours to protect the medicine cat after a post attempting to interrupt is made, unless the medicine cat decides to allow it to land earlier.

Please only participate if you are able to respond in a timely manner. If you do not respond to someone attacking your character within 36 hours it will be considered an automatic pin.

This can count as battle training or a life experience for apprentices.

The team with the most points at the end of the event wins! Feel free to shoot me a VM if you have any questions.

Last edited by Ian; September 27th, 2023 at 11:03 PM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 09:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Growing Strong

*Tigermist ran to join*
Old September 27th, 2023, 10:54 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw padded over. They didn't have any battle training yet, but still hoped to participate.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 27th, 2023 at 10:54 PM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 11:07 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

A battle event? Oh this sounded fun! She wanted to be on Fallow’s team! But, Lightningpaw was also there… Oh well! She’d just work around her, after all, Fallownose was the second coolest in the clan, just after her so naturally she’d want to be paired with him.

Okay, she was definitely going to sneak into this event. She should be mostly cleared to go, right? The pain in her leg from the battle against RiverClan wasn’t as bad as it was initially so maybe if she just… Yeah, that’d work. Walking purposefully, she made sure to make the limp from her sprained hind paw as non-noticeable as possible. As long she kept this up, no one would notice.

”Oooh I feel so sorry for whoever is on the team that I’m not on, they don’t stand a chance~!” Firestorm chirped boastfully. Confidence, swagger, and level-headedness. As long as she kept up the faced of her usual attitude, she could avoid having to sit this out. She’d been confined to the camp for too long! It was facade for her to play! ”Oooh I’m the best, Fallownose should pick me~ If you want to lose, be on the other team~” Of course as soon as she said this, her foot landed awkwardly and she winced slightly, but she quickly recovered and kept up her cheery smile.

[ OPEN ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; September 28th, 2023 at 02:10 AM. Reason: I misspelled facade??
Old September 28th, 2023, 12:02 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @Lillian ][ @Darkclaws - Firestorm mention ][ @Tecumori - Owlpaw mention ]

Oh! This sounded super exciting!

Her head perked up from where she had been resting by the apprentice's den. Blue eyes watched Fallownose intently, soaking up the information like a little sponge-cat. A fake battle with no claws? She had plenty of those during her kithood - what a piece of rabbit! Clambering up to her paws, the young molly quickly meandered her way towards the deputy while he continued explaining the event. Though Lilacpaw had only recently began her apprenticeship, the little cat was more than willing to participate. Training experience? Nada. No claws? Perfect. A partner who boasted as little experience as her? Soon to be spotted...

"Fallownose, can I be on your team?" The feline breathed softly, finally managing her way alongside the tall tom-cat. She was his apprentice after all! As she plopped down beside him, Lilac had to crane her head up to see the other in full-view, mentally swearing to herself that he must be able to touch the sky with a single outstretched paw. Expectant blue eyes and a gentle smile turned away from the other and scanned the clearing, though a swiveled ear stayed pointed towards Fallow, so she could hear his answer. Now then... Who looked like a good opponent? Her eyes landed on the black pelt of Owlpaw, who didn't look so tough on first glance, but neither did she! Oh. Don't stare for too long. Lilac mentally scolded herself, flustering slightly as she quickly adverted her gaze. Then, blue eyes wandered onto the pale tabby coat of the loud and boisterous Firestorm. The apprentice stifled an amused purr as she stared at the warrior with glee,

"Love the energy!" She meowed to herself, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 28th, 2023, 02:05 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Hawkflight had a look that read 'oh jeez... not again...' and she hesitantly padded over.
Old September 28th, 2023, 05:09 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Wheattail blinks from the nursery entrance, "Good luck Tigermist! Good luck Watertail!" she shouted to her friend and mate.

Watertail gave a purr as he bounded over to lick his mates ears. "I'll be careful" he promised
@bubblegum.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 28th, 2023, 06:09 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Sleethound's ear perked at the mention of a mock battle, and that was more than enough excitement for him not to join. Blue eye sparkling at the deputy's call, the large feline moved closer to the gathering group, focusing his attention all on Fallownose as he awaited more information.
[ open hsajdhkj ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 28th, 2023, 06:42 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Turtlepaw and Pricklestep ran in
Old September 28th, 2023, 07:39 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw purred happily as she sat down with the rest of the crowd. "Whatever team I'm on, we'll surely win!"

Last edited by Lunalis; September 28th, 2023 at 07:40 AM.
Closed Thread