Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM

Old November 29th, 2023, 06:01 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar single eye shifted from Frostpaw to the bodies being brought out of the dens. She pinned her ears back as she counted the number of den. Her gaze drifted back to Frostpaw as the apprentice muttered something about dead. As much as she wanted to be consumed by grief, sadness, and emotions like others, Twilightstar needed answers.

With some reluctance, Twilightstar drew away from the hysterical apprentice, doing her best to block out the wails and screech of anguish. Berryfrost, Stickpaw, Whiskerwing, and... poor little Foxkit. So many clanmates lost far too soon. All the more reason to figure out what was going on. Was this another outbreak of snow-fever? Was this related to Lilypool's death? How did they stop this?

Peachfrost's screeching voice and blatant accusation toward Cowtuft had Twilightstar turned to face the molly. The cold glare the she-cat gave her had Twilightstar's fur bristling in agitation. She was not helping here at all. The nonsense that was spewing from her maw was only causing more trouble. Twilightstar bit back a snarl as Whisperingpaw quickly his temper on Cowtuft, blindly blaming the medicine cat.

Cowtuft looked as hurt and alarmed as everyone else with the deaths, possibly more so concerning it was his and Lightningstorm's responsibility to ensure something like this didn't happen. Softsong, Beetlecrest, and Wildstorm spoke out against Peachfrost's blind accusations, even one of the kits, Spottedkit, voiced their disbelief.

"Enough!" Twilightstar raised her voice as she marched to the center of the commotion. "No one knows what caused these deaths, and there is nothing proving that it was done with malicious intent or purpose. WindClan has dealt with mass sickness and deaths before, as Beetlecrest has pointed out. It was not that long ago, and it wouldn't have been resolved without Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. I don't care what omens or prophecies said, Cowtuft has proven time and time again to be nothing but caring and loyal to his clanmates putting their health above even his own time and time again."

There was not much anyone could say or do that could convince the WindClan leader that Cowtuft had purposely killed his clanmates. There was no evidence to confirm that and for as long as Twilightstar's known the medicine cat, the softy didn't have a mean bone in his body. However, that didn't mean he was absolved of all responsibility. As much as Twilightstar loved the medicine cat like her own kit, if he couldn't figure out what was going on here...

"Cowtuft," Twilightstar called to the medicine, knowing that the accusations thrown at the tom were going to leave him in quite a state. But she needed him present now, he's been doing a decent job of keeping himself together so far. "Take Berryfrost's body into the medicine den with you. Examine her along with the rest of the dead and figure out what's going on here. I don't know isn't going to cut it anymore. If you can't give me or the clan an answer for these deaths, you will be held accountable. You may face a demotion or exile." The leader meowed solemnly.

Twilightstar would have liked to speak with Lightningstorm, but that could hold off until later. Twilightstar would have to visit both medicine cats once the clan had settled down some to go over everything that happened here. Perhaps they were overlooking something.

"Peachfrost, I want you out." Twilightstar turned her sharp gaze to the molly. "I don't want to see you around WindClan. I don't trust you around the clan or the medicine cats." The she-cat before the leader was not the same she-cat Twilightstar had once trusted to serve WindClan and take care of the clan's health. She could understand the she-cat's grief with losing a kit, but the accusations that were thrown at Cowtuft... The fact that she said she was willing to kill him... and the vile glares that had shifted from leader, deputy, and medicine cat.

Twilightstar didn't need the extra trouble. Much like Cowtuft, Twilightstar had adored the feisty feline like one would a daughter, but cats changed clearly. Peachfrost proved that. The molly's claws unsheathed as she lashed her tail.

"The rest of you, return to your dens. If you have problems you may come and speak to me about them. This event is over."

Wheattail padded to her leader with a small but respectful dip of her head. "Orangepaw agrees with Peachfrost, I think you want to have a talk with him, he said he'll only believe word's from your mouth."

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 29th, 2023, 07:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Commotion called Cowtuft from him, thankfully. He had no intent in being further treated by the healer despite his urgings.

Taking the poppy seed was a risk he did not want to repeat. Scorchedfang was fortunate the poison on that herb was no so potent, or he might not live to see another day. Keeping up appearances was important..

So, despite feeling pretty shoddy still from the mild poisoning, he left the den to see what all the ruckus was about. There was no masking the surprise of how things had escalated - a seemingly normal treatment got wrong, as dead collected in the clearing. Cowtuft was at a loss; the least surprising part, as he seemed to be poor at tracking his herb supply.

Peachfrost. Scorchedfang enjoyed this moron. She wasn't wrong about Cowtuft being responsible -- anyone who handed out herbs, really - but her little fit of passion did not help her case. Pure satisfaction iced his veins as Twilightstar cast her out. A fitting conclusion to the tale of the WindClan clanist.

Still, that left the concern of whether she would attempt to follow through on her words of killing Cowtuft. But, why would he voice this? Letting this play out was far more entertaining.

He lingered outside the den for a moment, wanting to see how this would wrap up. When the curtains drew, he would retire back inside and resume his attempts at napping. Maybe when he awoke, this dreaded ache would be gone.
Old November 29th, 2023, 08:32 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Poppypaw flinched, standing still

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old November 29th, 2023, 08:05 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

NEWTBERRY

Newtberry shut his eyes, wincing. Such a spectacle in front of nearly the entire clan, kits and apprentices including. Ugh. Somebody had to take care of this mess. Unfortunately, it looked like it would have to be him. He stood up, trying to look tall as he scanned the crowd of cats for any frightened kits. "Does anybody need me to accompany them to the nursery or apprentice's den? Or do you need someone to talk to? I'm here to help you guys," he called out, trying not to shout but to retain the confidence that he wished he had.

[OPEN TO KITS + APPRENTICES | @Little_fawn - think u might be interested in this? ]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 29th, 2023, 08:25 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
NEWTBERRY

Newtberry shut his eyes, wincing. Such a spectacle in front of nearly the entire clan, kits and apprentices including. Ugh. Somebody had to take care of this mess. Unfortunately, it looked like it would have to be him. He stood up, trying to look tall as he scanned the crowd of cats for any frightened kits. "Does anybody need me to accompany them to the nursery or apprentice's den? Or do you need someone to talk to? I'm here to help you guys," he called out, trying not to shout but to retain the confidence that he wished he had.

[OPEN TO KITS + APPRENTICES | @Little_fawn - think u might be interested in this? ]

Ravenkit
she/her
-----------------

Ravenkit squeaked as the chaos felt like it was growing, the little charcoaled blind kit made her break and ran out from under the leaves. She ran around quickly not knowing where she was going until she bumped into newtberry a warrior, a sneeze escaped her as she faced upwards towards the warrior. Her blind eyes looked at Newtberry intently before she scrunched up shyly and nervously.

[yeah 0.0]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:20 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 28 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge, kitty softpaws ₊˚੭
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Lillith @Poprock @Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune

Cowtuft looked at his apprentice, eyebrows furrowing deeply in sorrow. She was just as confused as he was. He tried not to think about it too much. Tried not to think about the lost of two young lives, the children. "Not your fault, " He signed in response, giving a small nod of acknowledgment.

The medicine cat flinched backwards as someone burst through the den. No longer able to elaborate, to offer more words to Lightningstorm. The cry of anguish and, Fallownose. He sucked in a sharp inhale of guilt. He squeezed his eyes shut when the tom whipped to looks to him. All he was able to was hang his head quietly in somber regret, holding onto the scruff of the kit. He wanted answers Cowtuft could not give, could not know. He was still reeling at what had happened himself but they looked to him for answers. Hungrily, starved for them.

He reached his paws up to gently tap on his wrist twice. "Time, " He pleaded with the deputy before shuffling quickly away. Out of that bloodied den, desperate to get Foxkit somewhere safe, keep his clanmates safe. He makes a quick limping sprint towards his den to set down her down in a nest. She didn't smell sick. It didn't make sense. He's seen death and it was not like this but what else could it be? Was the stars punishing them? For what?

Cowtuft rushed back, Berryfrost still remained in place. Not safe. Too many cats around, risk at getting sick. (Sick from what?) He jerked back, someone stepping forward, closer, and closer to him. He took a step back, blinking and blinking as his vision wavered in and out of focus.

Peachfrost spoke to him, but it was not Peachfrost. The gentle giant became very still as she spoke lowly to him, voice dripping with malice. He knew this was her voice. She was always very kind to him, especially when he had made the very big mistake. They had something in common — Peachfrost loved WindClan and Cowtuft loved WindClan. This is why he could not believe this was her because she was saying awfully, awfully mean things. It was grief, and pain, and he wouldn't remember her like this. it would be too painful to.

He hadn't even known the stars had spoken to her. They never talked. He doesn't understand what she is talking about. He tries to make a defense, but his legs are still and his paws stay firmly stuck to the ground and he cannot move. His body will not listen to him, will not follow his command. He does raise his gaze, meeting her and seeing the fire that burned brightly as if she truly would swallow him whole. Cowtuft wishes she would. He always admired the molly, surely if she believed this it was the truth.

Peachfrost turns away from him and he starts to breathe a bit easier, looking up and around at everyone around him. He looked for Berryfrost. He needed to go and get Stickpaw. His expression crumbles, floppy ears pressing against his skull. She spoke of the stars sending a message and he doesn't understand. Did they know this was going to happen? And these things, they encouraged, why? It couldn't be true, he knew it could not be true because - - "I would never harm WindClan, " Cowtuft gestures, and it begins to spill like a waterfall. He might be a parasite, fundamentally wrong, but he would never harm WindClan.

"I would .. not.. ever.. You ,, are hurt. I, understand that, Peachfrost, but I would never harm WindClan. I don't.. understand what you mean, but everything, I have.. ever done.. has been for our Clan. And, I, don't.." He stumbles back, "know how to prove that.. to you.. You can, watch me, you can check my herbs, .. you can - examine, them. I never, meant .. to hide .." He begins to cease to stop signing as others jump to his defense, much more eager to speak. He wishes he could express gratitude, but some part of Cowtuft wants to defend her against them. She had always been someone who looks out for him. Who he looked up to.

He isn't sure how to address the partial truth. Someone yelps at him, it's all loud. His ears perked up. Poison? No, he shakes his head back and forth. Lightningstorm would never do such a thing and neither would he. He thinks back to the deathberries in his storage, hidden safely and away. Never to be used unless it would be cruel to keep someone alive.

,, he can't remember if they're rotten by now.

Twilightstar's voice interrupts and he fixates on her. She was something grounding, and her speaking directly to him is enough to tussle him out a bit more of his thoughts. He still feels numb (he always feels numb) but she gives him instructions and it is all Cowtuft focuses on.

Find the answer. He didn't bloody know the damned answer but he had no choice. Demotion and exile was worse than death. Who was he without his clan? His role? He never knew. He nods his head and is already beginning to swiftly move forward, to begin to listen. He weakly drags his paws to Berryfrost and starts to lift her onto his back, pain shooting up his leg but it's only a short distance and he makes due. Cowtuft carries her into his den and disappears, ruminating in his despair to make sense of it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 1st, 2023 at 12:22 AM.