Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 02:01 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:58 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:55 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:55 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 01:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2016, 03:36 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singeflicker stood there staring at the she cat. Is it really that hard to answer my question? He wondered in almost disbelief. As the tom watched her fighting her self to figure out what to say it dawned on him. If he and Sorrelskip were planning on taking over, then he would need more cats on his side. He let out a sigh, knowing that he would have to act nice to her in order to win her over. "Look, I'm not that good with names, but I'm sorry. I was really into that chase and I wasn't watching my paws. The name's singeflicker by the way, incase you didn't know." He said faking his sympathy quite well.
Lilypelt slowly raised her head. She studied the tom cat in front of her. He was a savannah breed. Being innocent and easily influenced she seemed to fall for Singeflickers fake sympathy. Hmm, he seems nicer, Lilypelt thought. Singeflicker..., Lilypelt thought as he stated his name. That's an interesting name. "I-I'm Lilypelt", She said quietly. "You have a nice name", Lilypelt complimented. She wasn't sure what else she should say. Afterall, she hardly ever had a conversation with any cat so she had no idea what to say. Maybe she should just let Singeflicker reply and go along with whatever he said.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 18th, 2016, 04:30 PM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine

A tall but lean figure slinked through the golden grass seamlessly. He emerged from the fields towards the out rim of the vast territory. The line of marks left by the last patrol was fading but still prominent. Is this far enough? His steely glare traced back towards the direction of camp, the home of the WindClan cats was out of sight. The tom let out a sniff of disdain, he just wanted some room from the other cats. They were watching him, well, at least some of them. He slowly nestled down to a sit and shook his head of any clinging heather. Finally some peace and quiet.
------
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Territory

No matter what Sabre did, he couldn't escape the fact that all the prey in the area seemed to be around the smelly clan-cats. He was grateful that he could hunt at all, it hadn't been more than ten moons ago when the loner had been starving almost constantly in the city, having never been taught how to hunt. Such was the life of a kitten not wanted by it's owner, at least that is what the other cats told him when. Realizing that he was thinking himself into a stop again the tom shook his head, trying to focus back on his grumbling belly. Staying with other cats still hadn't broken his habit of getting lost in thought, which surely would get him killed one day; today was on his side so far, no angry dogs had come to eat him yet! Things were looking up.

Finally bothering to start hunting again, the only reason the loner ever ended up by the clans in the first place, he scented and to his delight something fresh wafted into his senses. Crouching down carefully, doing his best to do what he had been reminded many a time, the tom slunk closer and closer, it was... a rabbit! Fast little rodents but they were better than eating rats for sure. The tom was rather lost in his thought, as he always seemed to end up, to the point that the metaphoric wall of clan scent didn't phase Sabre, him focused on catching his meal.

(Oh hey the post got kinda long x3 oops.)
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
[juhng-koh]

The tom's eyes slowed started to ease close. He intended to let himself doze off into his thoughts, maybe drift in and out of sleep. It was near impossible to get any good sleep with the she-cat next to him, she was snoring like a monster blaring by on the Thunderpath. He shuddered and his eyes flickered back open. The barest scent of rabbit grazed his nose. The rabbit couldn't have been more than 5 fox lengths away. Might as well get it for the queens.

The scar ridden tom narrowed his eyes and got up. He was hidden well behind the grass. He froze. Wait... His pale eyes furrowed into slits, there.The rabbit was rapidly approaching through the grass, behind it, a striped tom was in hot pursuit. Every hair on Spiderstrike's back rose on end, "Stop!" The tom roared, he whipped to the side and slammed his paw down on the rabbit. The rabbit let out a scream and struggled under his foot before freezing. The rabbit hyperventilated, still alive. Spiderstrike was on his paws, glaring down at Sabre. "This is WindClan territory and you're trespassing." His voice was so strange, it was raspy and at words seem to be mumbled. As he glared at Sabre, his guard dropped a little. Sabre's stature led him to believe that he had be through hard times. However, that didn't make him any less of an intruder. Spiderstrike's claws furrowed deeper in the rabbit's scruff. Hunting on our territory. Spiderstrike snarled, "We have enough trouble feeding our own kind, loner. Go lead your selfish life out of the moors."
------

Last edited by Junco; November 18th, 2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw relaxed slightly when he moved closer to her. His warm pelt made her feel like she could just... Sink into him and leave this odd new cat that had seemed to be trying to share her body, the one that started coming out around a moon or so ago. In truth, she was slightly frightened of this 'other Moonpaw' that had been sharing the one body, the one that felt these odd feelings about... Well, whatever it was that the odd feelings were about anyways. She knew that it was still herself, but still, it seemed foreign and strange to have those feelings or to act in that way, shy and stuttering and nervous.

She liked the feeling that he gave her... In an odd, semi-uncomfortable way, she enjoyed it, but hated it. It was... Weird. His fluid motions seemed so controlled and gentle, it was difficult to believe that this was just heartbeats after they had both been nervous and acting so off. Perhaps there was even a third cat hidden inside of her, one that could still feel these things, but refused to act so kitlike in her reactions to it. But, was it really kitlike that was the right word for it? She felt so much more relaxed of body, though her mind was still fumbling. She just wanted things to go back to normal, and the be just a normal kit again. If this is what it meant to be an apprentice, then maybe she wasn't ready for it. But, then again...

Moonpaw closed her eyes. She wasn't really sure why, there could have been a million reasons that she had. She had originally thought that she had done so to try to calm her mind and be able to think again, but maybe that wasn't the case. She just wanted to disappear, yet it was nice here and now. She tensed up as he spoke again, opening her eyes slowly, as though she were frightened of opening them and looked over at him. He looked scared too, but she couldn't understand why he looked frightened... But she had just told her that she looked pretty... Was that normal for best friends? What on earth was happening? She realized that her face must have taken on look of fear when she noted that she had moved away from him slightly. This is not happening, this is not happening. What is wrong with me? What am I doing? What does he mean? her mind raced with questions and feeble commands to herself that came t no avail. She wished that she could just understand what was going on in this moment.
Couragepaw froze at her reaction. He had forgotten all about what had happened, he forgot where he was and for a moment, even who he was. All he could think about was the expression on his best friend's face and the utter shock that he knew she must be feeling. If it had been anyone else telling her this and scaring her like he had, he would have instantly gone over to her and stayed by her side until he was satisfied that she was okay. Knowing that that would definitely be a wrong move at this moment, he stayed completely frozen which was helpful...at least he couldn't cause any more damage at this moment. "I'm...sorry...that kind of slipped out...I didn't mean to...scare you," He mewed, his voice faltering every few words. He wasn't quite sure what to do now. He had always known what to do when this sort of thing had happened before...well, not this exact scenario, but when she was upset before. She was his best friend. She was technically his only friend. He hadn't had much luck with the other apprentices.

Maybe they thought there was something wrong with him. And having seen the damage he had just caused, Couragepaw wondered if maybe there was. "I'm sorry." He mewed once more, taking a couple pawsteps towards her and making eye contact with her before looking away nervously. DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT!! His mind seemed to be screaming at him, although his heart was telling him the exact opposite. Couragepaw generally listened to both and tried to make his own sort of decision. Somewhere in between, as a matter of fact. But this was something that he couldn't do in between, and it would definitely look very suspicious and strange if he did.

Taking a deep breath, he looked back up, forcing himself to maintain eye contact with his friend. He took another step towards her, keeping eye contact all the while. "Moonpaw. I- I don't know whether...whether you've noticed it or not, and I don't know if this is just something that older apprentices go through...not to sound mean or like I'm patronizing you or anything, of course... but I've noticed some very weird emotions going on with me. And I was just kind of wondering if maybe, perhaps you might kind of have them too...?" He mewed, his voice trailing off and ending in question. It was bound to come out sooner or later. At least I didn't spring it on her like 'Hey Moonpaw, I've got some really weird feelings, and guess what! When I look at you, I don't think of you as a sister anymore!' Couragepaw thought with a snort. He couldn't imagine having said that.
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:15 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@TehDerpyShoelace
Hollowsnout must keep his sights set on the fleet footed molly if he wishes to return to camp at her heels. Following her scent isn’t an option for him, as much irritation as it brings. It renders him close to useless when it comes to hunting anything smaller than a sparrow, but luckily, with the aid of Willowbreeze, he’d been able to corner and pick off a rabbit.

It does do damage to his ego, unfortunately; but if this is the only way he can be of any help to the clan in such a trying time, it’s an indignity he has to face. Willowbreeze had made it far easier to forget she was with him as an aid, without better terms to use, at least. Biting close at her heels, she leaps through the juniper and into the clearing, her own catch pinned between her teeth. Far less gracefully, Hollowsnout is close behind, a purr of a laugh in his throat.

He tries to thank her, but it only comes out distorted from beneath the rabbit’s winter coat. ‘Never speak with y’ur mouth full'a gunk, kit!’ he recalls his mother’s shrill voice in the back of his mind, and allows the catch to tumble to the dirt between his paws before speaking again.

“Thank you. For the hunt, I mean. I had fun. You'd not be against it if I ask for your help again, would you?”

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!

Last edited by vos; November 18th, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
The tom's eyes slowed started to ease close. He intended to let himself doze off into his thoughts, maybe drift in and out of sleep. It was near impossible to get any good sleep with the she-cat next to him, she was snoring like a monster blaring by on the Thunderpath. He shuddered and his eyes flickered back open. The barest scent of rabbit grazed his nose. The rabbit couldn't have been more than 5 fox lengths away. Might as well get it for the queens.

The scar ridden tom narrowed his eyes and got up. He was hidden well behind the grass. He froze. Wait... His pale eyes furrowed into slits, there.The rabbit was rapidly approaching through the grass, behind it, a striped tom was in hot pursuit. Every hair on Spiderstrike's back rose on end, "Stop!" The tom roared, he whipped to the side and slammed his paw down on the rabbit. The rabbit let out a scream and struggled under his foot before freezing. The rabbit hyperventilated, still alive. Spiderstrike was on his paws, glaring down at Sabre. "This is WindClan territory and you're trespassing." His voice was so strange, it was raspy and at words seem to be mumbled. As he glared at Sabre, his guard dropped a little. Sabre's stature led him to believe that he had be through hard times. However, that didn't make him any less of an intruder. Spiderstrike's claws furrowed deeper in the rabbit's scruff. Hunting on our territory. Spiderstrike snarled, "We have enough trouble feeding our own kind, loner. Go lead your selfish life out of the moors."

Having been easing along into his practiced hunting stance, Sabre couldn't even stand a chance of noticing that he had company. He wanted to sate his hunger, he really did! It was nice to be able survive by himself, very nice indeed; except when someone stole his catch! Like just now, oh today was going to be lots of fun, he thought to himself. His mind sort of kicked back into function, the tom registering what he was being told, then realizing the strong scent was all around him, not alongside him. "Oh" was all the tom managed to mutter as he took in everything, it was a little overwhelming to realize his errors.

Falling back on his haunches Sabre couldn't help but glance over to the way he had came, he had managed to wander a little ways inside of the territory, talk about a mistake. Glancing back to the upset tom, he himself quickly was back on his paws, cautious and maybe a little afraid. Afraid that other cats were circling around to sneak up on him. The comment though struck him as a bit low-blow, the tom pinning his ears back in response. "Selfish? Is it selfish to never have the chance of a family such as your own? To be forced to teach yourself how to survive?" This cat was out to just beat him up with his tongue. "I do admit fault in wandering in here, but that does not make me selfish!" he insisted, perhaps a little more upset about this than he need be. But hey, how would a clanner know the life he had?
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:08 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
(do we need parents to jump in? PineKits a orphan for now, so I need to know)
Yes you need adopted parents to join))
Featherheart coughed again. This time it was louder, her chest hurt.
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Yes you need adopted parents to join))
Featherheart coughed again. This time it was louder, her chest hurt.
=ok=

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
Ashpaw froze, scenting the rabbit just ahead. She carefully inched forward in the darkness, using her whiskers and ears to guide her through the pitch black tunnel. She stopped again when she heard a busy scraping. The rabbit must be expanding its burrow. She waited until the scrabbling was at it's loudest before tearing forward, kicking up dirt. The rabbit spun on its heels and disappeared down another tunnel. Frustrated that her prey had escaped so easily, Ashpaw followed, grateful when the tunnel sloped upwards, signaling that this was an exit. I hope Goldenpaw's ready for this, she thought grimly as the rabbit increased the distance between them.

Goldenpaw's tail tip twitched impaitently until she scented a rabbit up ahead. She crouched down as the rabbit hopped out of the burrow, speeding past her. Goldenpaw swiftly turned around and chased the rabbit, biting the rabbit's neck after several very long heartbeats. She picked it up in her jaws and turned to face Ashpaw, flicking her tail to signal that she caught it, despite her heaving lungs.

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Closed Thread