Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:28 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:24 PM
Moonpaw hunting training...
Last post by Poprock
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 12:14 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM

Old July 27th, 2021, 06:12 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
[ pikejaw - shadowclan warrior| @Bramblefire01 fiercefire @Sky13 rabbitpaw ]
The tom had just been moseying past as his name was called, acknowledging the order with a nod after stopping to tune in. Though the warrior had been listening before, he had assumed that his clanmate was nearing the end of her list. Surprise, surprise, he was leading a patrol! Though it was doubtful Dawnstar had any part to play in that, the tabby was still pleased to hear his name called as the warrior in charge.
Looking around for the others once he was sure Marshwolf was finished, the tom flicked his tail as he met the gaze of the russet cat that he knew as Fiercefire.
“Hey.” Pikejaw meowed simply as he approached the other tom, casting a glance around before continuing. “Have you seen Rabbitpaw yet?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Fiercefire shook his head. (Stardust is adopting out Bright, not sure if they'll be able to join..)
Rabbitpaw scurried over to his friend & his mentor. "Hi guys, sorry im late!" He mewed
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old July 27th, 2021, 01:21 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@HoneyFlame
in case you want pinewhisker to comment about the patrol

➸ sootbug

padding through the entrance of the camp, sootbug was still weirded out about the whole squirrel in some..thing situation. maybe if they just left it alone, it would go away and everything would be fine. spotting marshwolf, he headed over to the large cat, dipping his head in what seemed like respect but was probably actually fear.

"marshwolf..uh, the patrol went super well!! hah..aha..but, um, there was a squirrel trapped in this thing - like, right in the middle of the two borders." he explained, eyes trained on the ground - because marshwolf was scary and he didnt want to have to look up at her.
➸ marshwolf

marshwolf had been keeping track of which cats did and didn't show up for the patrols when she called their names, lips curling back into a disappointed snarl. how hard was it to show up when your name was called? were some of her clanmates just deaf, or did they just want to slack off? she swore, some of these idiots were the most incapable cats she had ever seen.

a lanky little cat padding her way caught her attention, listening to his report as sootbug spoke. a squirrel trapped a thing? she let out a small hum, shifting her large paws slightly and nodding her head. "okay, sootbug, I'll tell dawnstar about it. you and pinewhisker have completed your patrol relatively quickly, so go along now." she said with a dismissive wave of her paw. she'd make sure to tell dawnstar about the incident.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 27th, 2021, 02:04 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@HoneyFlame
in case you want pinewhisker to comment about the patrol

➸ sootbug

padding through the entrance of the camp, sootbug was still weirded out about the whole squirrel in some..thing situation. maybe if they just left it alone, it would go away and everything would be fine. spotting marshwolf, he headed over to the large cat, dipping his head in what seemed like respect but was probably actually fear.

"marshwolf..uh, the patrol went super well!! hah..aha..but, um, there was a squirrel trapped in this thing - like, right in the middle of the two borders." he explained, eyes trained on the ground - because marshwolf was scary and he didnt want to have to look up at her.
➸ marshwolf

marshwolf had been keeping track of which cats did and didn't show up for the patrols when she called their names, lips curling back into a disappointed snarl. how hard was it to show up when your name was called? were some of her clanmates just deaf, or did they just want to slack off? she swore, some of these idiots were the most incapable cats she had ever seen.

a lanky little cat padding her way caught her attention, listening to his report as sootbug spoke. a squirrel trapped a thing? she let out a small hum, shifting her large paws slightly and nodding her head. "okay, sootbug, I'll tell dawnstar about it. you and pinewhisker have completed your patrol relatively quickly, so go along now." she said with a dismissive wave of her paw. she'd make sure to tell dawnstar about the incident.
Pinewhisker looked from Sootbug to Marshwolf and back again as they spoke, wondering in her head what that thing could possibly be..

(So are we done now?)

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 27th, 2021, 02:19 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyFlame View Post
Pinewhisker looked from Sootbug to Marshwolf and back again as they spoke, wondering in her head what that thing could possibly be..

(So are we done now?)
yep! //

Old July 29th, 2021, 04:17 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@finnzel
Okay. Wolfwhisper could do this. He could totally do this. Everything was fine. It seemed like they had finished up rather quickly to his relief. It would have been .. much worse if they were late. Spotting his mother he walked towards her, taking a deep breath before.. "Uhm.. we're -- we're done!" Wolfwhisper piped up, grabbing Marshwolf's attention.

"Uhh.. it went pretty well! Small thing, I don't thinnkk it's anything to worryy about.. probably was just passing through but.. we smelt a fox.. at the border? It was er, pretty fresh but.. nowhere to be seen, " He explained, keeping his gaze low to the ground.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 29th, 2021 at 04:18 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:16 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

After sitting his catch in the fresh kill pile, Shadefrost padded over to Marshwolf. "Other than the apprentice that you sent with us scaring off all the prey in the area, hunting was good for the most part" said the young tom in a low, but annoyed voice. @finnzel

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 16th, 2021, 10:59 PM
yippee!!!

PATROLS ARE DUE BY SATURDAY, AUGUST 28TH AT 11:59PM CDT

➸ marshwolf ☁

staring at all the cats gathered in the clearing, marshwolf stepped up onto a decent sized rock. "cats of shadowclan!" she yowled, "I'm sending out more patrols, so listen for your name!" she announced, trying to spot any cats who hadn't reported (or even showed up for) their patrols last time, and cats who hadn't been sent on any yet. she wasn't sure who some of these dimwits thought they were, but they sure as hell weren't important enough to skip patrols. they were lucky she hadn't shoved them into dawnstars den yet, with her short temper.

reported late (from original report date)
[ optional prompt: while approaching the border, someone trips and gets their paw stuck in a snake hole! luckily, it's empty. ]
"grimhound [ @spade ]! take sparkpaw [ @Ziera ] and sheepglow [ @Nixey ] to the windclan border. if any windclanners show up. feel free to attack them, i personally don't care what you do with them. dawnstar might appreciate a few skulls and pelts, though." she had a bit of faith in grimhound and sparkpaw to take care of any bunnies if they showed up, but not so sure about sheepglow. as long as the patrol got done, she didn't really mind.

[ optional prompt: on the other side of the border, there's a flock of geese and they don't seem to like any of you! they try to chase you away from the border. ]
"shadestorm [ @Singing Jay ], take meadowpaw [ @poppy. ] and stagnight [ @seeingstars ] to the riverclan border. as dawnstar mentioned, the guppies leader has gotten cocky, so if you happen to pass any riverclanners, do whatever you like." the other clans needed to learn their place, which was below shadowclan.

[ optional prompt: there's a mouse burrow right over the border! stolen food is still food, right? ]
"longshadow [ @distant cry in the woods ], go ahead and take stemhop [ @Zesty Mango ] along with antpaw [ @Clovershade ] to the thunderclan border. those squirrels aren't a threat as of right now, so i don't see any reason why you would attack them, but if they cause trouble, feel free to put them in their place." she was advocating for violence, cool.

reported on time
[ optional prompt: someone tumbles right into a thorn bush, uh oh.. ]
prey was okay from what she had seen, but could be better. "clovernose [ @Egasl ]!! take elmshadow [ @Ravensong ] and frostpaw [ @MooingPanda ] on a hunting patrol in the territory."

Last edited by furrensic; September 1st, 2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 11:42 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@poppy. @seeingstars
Shadestorm smiled to him self, it had been a while since he led a
patrol and he had missed being in charge of anything more then
his apprentice's training, speaking of which.
Meadowpaw, Stagnight he mewed with a loud voice,
calling out to his clan-mates to come to him. He knew Meadowpaw
of course since she was his apprentice but he could remember who
Stagnight was. Well Im about to find out... he mumbled as
he slowly looked around for the two other cats, he didn't want it to
look like he was desperate to find them but he wasn't gonna just stand
there and stare forward like a brain-dead Riverclan-cat.
You think they'll show up?
the voice inside his head mewed.
Yes, Meadoepaw at least
he respond, not out loud of course.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; August 16th, 2021 at 11:44 PM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 04:20 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{@poppy. • @Singing Jay}
~~~
Stagnight rose from where he was sitting talking to Badgersight at the call of his name. He looked around for his clanmate, making his way over to him with haste. The large warrior bowed his head in greeting "Shadestorm I presume?" he said quirking a brow examining the tom.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

|~|longshadow|~|

alright. thunderclan is no threat. but if they need to be, they’ll know there place. he raised to his paws, glancing at the crowd of cats to find the others, before sitting down near the entrance, wrapping his tail around his paws.
//i currently have no idea to write and i just woke up so sorry this is a bit bad\\

@Zesty Mango
@Clovershade

i will be offline much more for school.

my oc site:
http://www.lasesp.com/article/163597...164/ghosts_ocs