Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Furies' Field
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:42 PM
TC histroy help
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:40 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:39 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:30 PM
Dark Forest Training
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2019, 11:29 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Buckbranch perched on a small rock in the middle of the clearing, casting his calm green gaze around the visible cats. It was high time he assigned cats battle training partners; he'd delayed for too long, and although he still dreaded the notion, it needed to be done.

He opened his jaws wide and yowled, "All cats gather around! Battle training is beginning now! I'm assigning patrols, so listen up! You'll either be in pairs or in groups of three. I've tried to group mentors with apprentices. If you have any questions, or wish to change who you're paired with, talk to me. If everything sounds good, meet up with your respective group members in the Training Cave. We have to be prepared for any hostile signs from WindClan or RiverClan." Quickly wracking his brain for the cats he'd chosen, he began to recite the list he'd memorized:

"Sunsnow ( @Heartstruck) and Mosspaw ( @Starfall). Icedust ( @Fuzzy) and Stormpaw ( @SoyBoi). Dustbreeze ( @Ever) and Leopardpaw ( @hxneysuckle). Songthorn ( @hxneysuckle) and Moonpaw ( @RedHead). Maplebriar ( @caswshay617), Smolderingbreeze ( @The Cannibal), and Cranerose ( @ponyapan). Honeybrume ( @Alaska) and Geckopaw ( @Starfall). Blossomclaw ( @Pepperkins), Adderfrost ( @Nebby). Crowtuft ( @xoyami) and Flameseed ( @~WolfDen~). Honeyflower ( @Fuzzy), Whisperingfeather ( @sunflowerseed), and Pinepaw ( @Ever)."

I tired to keep it limited to one character per user, but I think some of you guys managed to slip through. If there's any issues, please notify me via PM, along with your partner(s), and I'll try to get it sorted out! If you see this post and you and your character were not mentioned and you'd like me to assign you someone, let me know and I'll pair you up with someone. Right now there's no set date to have these over, but try and get then done as soon as possible <3

Last edited by dino.; December 16th, 2019 at 01:44 PM.
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:33 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@The Cannibal
"you ready smolderingbreeze" maplebriar asked him
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@caswshay617 @ponyapan
Smolderingbreeze perked his ears up in curiosity at Buckbranch's call and would casually stand, stretch and then meander over to where the deputy stood before plopping his rump back down. Briefly he glanced to the other cats, occasionally flashing a grin or giving someone a nod before ultimately focusing in on what the deputy had to say.
"Battle training? Brings me back to those good apprentice days," he meowed with a half smile, picking up the names of the two cats he was paired with. Maplebriar and Cranerose. They held a familiarity to them, couldn't put a face to a name, it had been too long since he had actively spoken to them, but they did ring a bell. Well, every cats name in the clan except for maybe the new introductions rang a bell- I digress.
Standing up, the rusty orange tabby stretched lightly again, not that he really needed to. Smolderingbreeze was a relaxed tom, there was hardly ever tension in his muscles, though it did feel good to stretch from time to time. Waiting for the other two to meet him, he would dip his head to them before meowing, "I guess we should be getting on our way to that Training Cave eh?" His somewhat fluffy tail waved slowly back and forth as he halfheartedly began to move towards the camp entrance, the very presence of the tom expressing relaxation and calm despite the fact they were about to go to battle practice.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:45 AM
maplebriar

@The Cannibal @ponyapan

"ya sure" she said swaying her tail as they padded out
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:54 AM
eternally tired

@Nebby @xoyami

Flameseed heard his named called and thought "Battle Training? Haven't done that in a long time." He walked over to the two cats he was with. Crowtuft and and Honeyflower. He had never met the two, and was looking forward to meeting them. "Hello Crowtuft, Hi Adderfrost." He greeted. "How are you two?" He was smiling the entire time, he wanted to make a good first impression. Despite his tiredness, he wanted this to be a good day.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 16th, 2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@SoyBoi

With the call from Buckbranch Icedust approached redundantly. Fighting training? She didn't have an apprentice and was already a warrior, why would she need that? Hearing her name be pared with some apprentice she didn't know Ice glanced around. Who even was this Stormpaw? Well as long as they weren't crazy she didn't mind. It was the deputy she was unsure about.
Pushing her thoughts away the white molly looked for a young cat in the crowd of cats. Strompaw… they probably had a grey pelt or something like that. She wasn't sure but this could be fun. Mismatch eyes trailing over the cats she felt stumped. "Hay Stormpaw, we'll leave once you're ready." The warrior meowed into the cats expecting the apprentice to hear her. It's not like they will know I didn't see them.

@sunflowerseed @Ever

Honeyflower was actually pleased by the idea of battle training. It reminded her of when she had an apprentice. And she had gotten assigned to train with an apprentice and her mentor, or who she believed to be her mentor. Pinepaw was that former kittypet right? If memory served her right she was. Though she didn't know Whisperingfeather. It was a long name.
Stretching the large ginger and cream molly scanned the crowd. She wouldn't take charge of this. Yet. It really depended on how the cats acted. She was probably the oldest anyway. I'll wait or them. Stepping back the long haired molly sat awaiting the res of her group.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[@caswshay617]

With a shiver and a laugh, she batted at his claw to get him to put it down. Obviously a bad idea to tell him do that. "Jerk! You know i'm ticklish!" she fussed, "We can go hunting by the Windclan border? Maybe some rabbits wandered over for the winter!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 16th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Local Scaredy-Cat

Gender: attack helicopter, no, here's something funnier hee/hee
My Mood: Dark

Stormpaw's ear flicked as if he didn't notice someone was talking to him but then he glanced toward his brother, Thornpaw, and grinned I'll be stronger than him in no time! he then turned to who he was assigned to and nodded. But he wasn't grey pelted, he got his name from the storms of chaos he could cause. "Ready when you are."

Last edited by SoyBoi; December 16th, 2019 at 01:04 PM.
Old December 16th, 2019, 01:21 PM
maplebriar

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Pepperkins
he loved seeing her flustered he licked her nose then they padded off towards the windclan borders
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 16th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Peppermint Pudding

[ @Nebby ]

Blossomclaw happened to be padding out the Warrior's Den as she heard her name called for Battle Training. 'Adderfrost, got it," she thought to herself, glancing around to see where the tom was. Same cat from her last patrol, how convenient. Spotting him not to far off, she walked up to him with a smile. "Ready to go?" she mewed sweetly.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread