Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2019, 04:34 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Lunafrost allowed her legs to buckle underneath her to lay down as she took to silently observing the apprentice's progress. Unlike most mentors who would offer a word of advice, Lunafrost was more interesting in seeing how Rabbitpaw fared without her input. She internally winced at the first attempt, the way Rabbitpaw's muzzle connected with the ground seemed rather painful in Lunafrost's eyes. Instead of getting up and checking on the apprentice, she kept still, nothing beyond the way her tail swung behind her expressed her concern.

Lunafrost had a more independent teaching method, she's the kind of cat who would teach someone how to swim by pushing them in the water. It was not how she was taught it was merely how she did things. A surge of pride swelled in her chest as she saw Rabbitpaw simply got up and tried the move again. There was no whine nor bouts of frustration, Lunafrost liked that she learned from her mistakes without needing Lunafrost to comment on them. She picked herself up after every failure and pushed on. A small smile crossed her maw as Rabbitpaw finally got the move down. It wasn't perfect and clearly would need more practice, but all in all, Rabbitpaw had surpassed Lunafrost's expectations.

"You did very well." The warrior pushed herself to her paws and padded over to the panting apprentice. The she-cat dipped her head to touch noses with the younger cat, it was something she did unconsciously with younger cats. Her parents often rewarded her with such a gesture when she came back to camp and showed them a new move she learned or when she got rare praise from her mentor. It always made her feel like all that tiring work was worth it just for that. She didn't seem to be aware or notice if she was making the apprentice uncomfortable.

"You can relax for a bit, you look tired." Lunafrost took to sitting nearby the apprentice and wrapped her tail around her paws. They'd have to practice it a little more, but for now, she was rather happy with the apprentice. "You learn faster then I did when I was your age. The first time I tried a back kick I pushed off way too hard and ended up flipping myself onto my back." She recalled the memory with some bitterness, her mentor laughed at her. "No sharp pain or aches anywhere?" She asked, recalling how one cat pulled a muscle during training before and hadn't noticed or maybe just hadn't said anything. The repercussions hadn't been good.

school sucks. also, i noticed you changed Lunafrost's name to Snowfrost on her biography lol

Rabbitpaw
A proud purr rumbled in her chest at Snowfrost's words of praise, and her tail waved lightly behind her in triumph. She respected the senior warrior. She was strong, tough, collected, and someone Rabbitpaw truly admired. Being praised by - in her opinion - one of the coolest warriors in the clan, sent warmth spreading from her ear tips to her toes.

Then at the touch of Snowfrost's nose on her own, she jumped slightly in shock, her eyes widening at the gentle show of affection. It was...nice. She wasn't expecting it, but it was nice. It made it feel like all that effort was worth it, and the tense muscles in her shoulders and back loosened.

"Oh, uh, right." She plopped her rear-end on the ground, giving her worked legs a rest. Her folded ears twitched as she listened to Snowfrost, wide yellow eyes watching intently. "Really?" She would have thought the senior warrior would have gotten it on the first try, and hearing how it ended up similar to her own experience felt almost...enlightening. Like, one day she might grow to be as strong and capable as her mentor. And that thought sent an excited tingle through her pelt.

"Wha-? Oh," She was shaken out of her reverie at Snowfrost's question. She scrunched up her nose, bringing back the dull ache from smacking it against the ground. It didn't feel serious, just like a big bruise more than anything. "Just some bruises, I'll be fine."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old September 14th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

school sucks. also, i noticed you changed Lunafrost's name to Snowfrost on her biography lol

Rabbitpaw
A proud purr rumbled in her chest at Snowfrost's words of praise, and her tail waved lightly behind her in triumph. She respected the senior warrior. She was strong, tough, collected, and someone Rabbitpaw truly admired. Being praised by - in her opinion - one of the coolest warriors in the clan, sent warmth spreading from her ear tips to her toes.

Then at the touch of Snowfrost's nose on her own, she jumped slightly in shock, her eyes widening at the gentle show of affection. It was...nice. She wasn't expecting it, but it was nice. It made it feel like all that effort was worth it, and the tense muscles in her shoulders and back loosened.

"Oh, uh, right." She plopped her rear-end on the ground, giving her worked legs a rest. Her folded ears twitched as she listened to Snowfrost, wide yellow eyes watching intently. "Really?" She would have thought the senior warrior would have gotten it on the first try, and hearing how it ended up similar to her own experience felt almost...enlightening. Like, one day she might grow to be as strong and capable as her mentor. And that thought sent an excited tingle through her pelt.

"Wha-? Oh," She was shaken out of her reverie at Snowfrost's question. She scrunched up her nose, bringing back the dull ache from smacking it against the ground. It didn't feel serious, just like a big bruise more than anything. "Just some bruises, I'll be fine."
[I did change her name, Luna is Spanish so not English prefix so I was asked to change it. Snowfrost was the only name I could think of changing it too, I'm still adjusting to the change, I keep needing to double-check I'm writing Snow instead of Luna every time lol]

Snowfrost found it funny to see that Rabbitpaw appeared surprised to hear that she was not a prodigy during her apprenticeship. Snowfrost's personality had matured more and more as she grew, however, when younger she had not been as cool and collective as she was now. She got frustrated easily and had a bad habit of pushing others away as an apprentice, she had an interesting role model that helped mold her into the cat she was today.

"Are you accident prone?" She asked the rhetorical question with a small grin and a head tilt after learning Rabbitpaw had managed to hurt herself. Snowfrost recalled how she also taking that spill upon entering the training grounds as well. Considering Rabbitpaw was still growing, Snowfrost wasn't too concerned about the clumsiness assuming she'd grow out of it. Her eyes swerved from the apprentice to the pair of cats walking into the training grounds.

@Dirtfur
Whiteshadow fought off a yawn as he led Redpaw towards their destination. The lingering scents in the air claimed his attention as his ears lifted with interest and his yellow eyes caught sight of the gray-blue warrior and a smaller feline beside her.

"Snowfrost," He greets her as he turned his large frame and made his way over to her, making sure his... part-time apprentice was keeping up. Whiteshadow often forgot how large he was and tended to move at his own pace without any consideration for cats with shorter legs. It was a bad habit he was working on. The tom eyed the female apprentice at his old friend's side with an inquisitive glint in his eyes. He had heard Snowfrost got an apprentice though had yet to make her acquaintance, he has seen Rabbitpaw though never spoken to her.

"Whiteshadow, did Leaftail trade you Redpaw for Elfinpaw?" Snowfrost teased, amused to see him with the young apprentice. The tom rolled his eyes, lowering his bottom to the earth yet still managed to tower over the cats present.

"No, I'm merely looking after him." He meowed shortly and gruffly in his normal manner. "He wants to do some battle training so here we are." He explained, looking down at Redpaw. Whiteshadow expected great things from the tom, regardless of whether he was actually his apprentice or not, Whiteshadow liked Redpaw's attitude and personality.
Old September 14th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
[I did change her name, Luna is Spanish so not English prefix so I was asked to change it. Snowfrost was the only name I could think of changing it too, I'm still adjusting to the change, I keep needing to double-check I'm writing Snow instead of Luna every time lol]

Snowfrost found it funny to see that Rabbitpaw appeared surprised to hear that she was not a prodigy during her apprenticeship. Snowfrost's personality had matured more and more as she grew, however, when younger she had not been as cool and collective as she was now. She got frustrated easily and had a bad habit of pushing others away as an apprentice, she had an interesting role model that helped mold her into the cat she was today.

"Are you accident prone?" She asked the rhetorical question with a small grin and a head tilt after learning Rabbitpaw had managed to hurt herself. Snowfrost recalled how she also taking that spill upon entering the training grounds as well. Considering Rabbitpaw was still growing, Snowfrost wasn't too concerned about the clumsiness assuming she'd grow out of it. Her eyes swerved from the apprentice to the pair of cats walking into the training grounds.

@Dirtfur
Whiteshadow fought off a yawn as he led Redpaw towards their destination. The lingering scents in the air claimed his attention as his ears lifted with interest and his yellow eyes caught sight of the gray-blue warrior and a smaller feline beside her.

"Snowfrost," He greets her as he turned his large frame and made his way over to her, making sure his... part-time apprentice was keeping up. Whiteshadow often forgot how large he was and tended to move at his own pace without any consideration for cats with shorter legs. It was a bad habit he was working on. The tom eyed the female apprentice at his old friend's side with an inquisitive glint in his eyes. He had heard Snowfrost got an apprentice though had yet to make her acquaintance, he has seen Rabbitpaw though never spoken to her.

"Whiteshadow, did Leaftail trade you Redpaw for Elfinpaw?" Snowfrost teased, amused to see him with the young apprentice. The tom rolled his eyes, lowering his bottom to the earth yet still managed to tower over the cats present.

"No, I'm merely looking after him." He meowed shortly and gruffly in his normal manner. "He wants to do some battle training so here we are." He explained, looking down at Redpaw. Whiteshadow expected great things from the tom, regardless of whether he was actually his apprentice or not, Whiteshadow liked Redpaw's attitude and personality.
Looking up at the maine coon, Redpaw gave him a quirky smile. After smiling, the part-time-apprentice of Whiteshadow turned his head and peered at Snowfrost then at Rabbitpaw. "Hi! I'm Redpaw, what's your name?" mewed Redpaw, eyes shone with enthusiasm. Sadly, the gleam in the red tom's eyes disappeared replaced by unease, secretly praying to StarClan for something good to happen after this or during this.

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 14th, 2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old September 15th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post

(( sorry this was kind of late (: )

However glum it appeared, he sought to make the best of the situation or at least to keep the optimism most others lacked. It proved to be a huge task considering everybody around him was so set on doom and gloom, and of course he was worried. His entire lifestyle was in jeopardy and everybody else around him. Perhaps it was time to come to terms with the lack of leadership, Agaveheart hadn’t been around long which proved hard enough whenever she tried to step in as the only highrank shadowclan had, there was backlash and she didn’t seem to keen on facing it. It didn’t seem like she was going to appoint anybody soon- shadowclan was going to have to buckle down until some sort of solution popped up. But how long could they wait? Perhaps it was best to get his closest friends and ride the storm out, Just like everybody else.
Glance gently floating upwards towards the swirling clouds above him he felt a raindrop plop right down onto his nose.
The tom recoiled and shook the remaining water from his snout with a sneeze- looking rather amused as opposed to frustrated he brushed his snout off with his paw just as Dampbark appeared in his line of sight. His worn expression gently lightened and the corners of his lips curled into a smile. ‘ ‘ Omen? ‘ ‘ he glanced up and examined the clouds for a moment. He’d never lived through an omen, who was he to really to say it was.. Or wasn’t? ‘ ‘ No. I don’t think so. ‘ ‘ he murmured not quite sure he even had himself fooled.

Pinning his ears to the back of his head as lightning lit up the clearing for a split second interrupting his last thought, followed by the roaring of thunder shaking the very ground beneath him, he felt the staticy feeling of anticipation. He enjoyed storms, what created such a thunderous boom? How did the sky light up. He found his chin tilted up to the sky, the swirling clouds shifting and ever changing in the wind. He shivered again before dropping back into the conversation ‘ ‘ I think it’s a good break from the hot weather if you ask me- I might be biased though. My fur is thick enough to warm all day through rain ‘ ‘ he said with a smile sitting up to come to the toms level eyes glinting with warmth. ‘ ‘ you- you are dampbark aren’t you? I think I caught the tail end of your ceremony ‘ ‘ he said tilting his head to the side. He could recall the new warrior name but fairly vaguely, the tom however fit the description damp. He did look soaking with the contrast of his fur.
{Totally fine, my replies can take some time as well haha}

'Lovely, the rain is coming.' The thought drifted through the young toms mind as he felt one, and then two drops plop onto his back and head. There wasn't really an emotion associated with the thought, no anger, no disgust, no happiness, it was just a thought, an observation. He didn't have a problem with the rain or getting wet. There were few things that bothered Dampbark, and few things that stirred strong emotions within him. Sometimes even those were questionable, he wasn't sure if he fabricated the thought of them or not. Sometimes he felt as if he were a sociopath, incapable of feeling emotions in any form. It was confusing and it unnerved him, he tried to convince himself he was just apathetic most of the time, but.. He wasn't sure. Regardless, that wasn't why he was here right now, he wasn't here to discuss his internal turmoil with this other tom, he was here to talk. Here to make a 'friend'. A friend.. Was it a friend? He hasn't decided, most cats he was just collecting to run experiments, social experiments, on in the future. And to have cats on his side if things turned sour at any point in time. It was a good time in his life to make allies, he was young, he had moons upon moons to build these relationships and bonds.
Seeing the lightened expression and smile, a spark of possible joy fluttered in his chest. 'Open for conversation.' He loved seeing others receptive to conversation, it made his job easier, though he liked to think he could warm up anyone he came across. He tended to be particularly good with his words.

Playing his part, Dampbark would sigh quietly in relief as Troutsplash stated he didn't think it was an omen, deciding it was good enough, he wouldn't call him out on his lie. The only one who would know for sure was Agaveheart. Cats not used to omens could easily see this string of bad luck as a message from Starclan, they were paranoid like that. But Troutsplash saying that he didn't think so meant he was either trying to calm his 'nervousness', or he was an optimistic cat who didn't think the clan was being punished. It was a brief insight into the white furred tom.

Though he wasn't scared of lightning, the young warrior pretended to flinch in fear as the light lit up the area around them for a moment, followed by a rolling boom. He was going to say something, to keep the conversation going, but to his surprise the older warrior said something on his own. Dampbark turned his gaze from the sky to Troutsplash again. "That's a good way of looking a-at it, pretty optimistic.. But I much prefer the heat of greenleaf to the cold of leafbare w-with this short fur." It was hard, acting out a nervous stutter, but he liked to think he was doing well enough at it. The warmth in the others tom was nice, he seemed like a goodhearted cat, easy to befriend. "O-Oh, yes.. I'm still getting used t-to the new name it feels. I was hoping for a more f-fierce sounding name, like Damproar or Dampstrike, but I-I can't complain too much." Clearing his throat, the younger warrior shifted closer as more drops began to fall from the sky. "I-um.. I d-don't think I know your n-name though.."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 15th, 2019, 03:17 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

@Dirtfur

ahh i see, and same here lol, i had to go back several times to change it to Snowfrost

Rabbitpaw
The young scottish fold chuckled agreeably at the rhetorical question. She wasn't the most graceful cat - that she would admit. It's not that she had horrid luck or anything of that sort. After all, she was an apprentice, and was still growing into her body. At times it felt like her legs were too fast for the rest of her body, or her head too big and heavy. She just hoped that once she became a warrior she'd be as graceful and collected as her mentor.

Noticing Snowfrost's eyes turn away from her, the young apprentice looked over her shoulder, appraising the two cats with curious eyes as they approached. The first to catch her eye was the enormous white tom. She'd seen him around camp every now and then, and was always in awe of how he seemed to exude strength and power. Up close he was certainly intimidating, though instead of curling in on herself in fear like some lesser cats might have done, she only sat up straighter. If she was going to be a capable and respectable warrior like her mentor, she wasn't going to allow herself to be intimidated by a fellow clanmate, or any cat for that matter.

Yellow eyes then turned on the apprentice at the large warrior's side. Like the older tom, she'd seen this apprentice around, but hadn't really talked to him much, if at all. He was probably a little older than herself, perhaps a moon or two going by size. Then again she was small for her age so that wasn't the best comparison.

She glanced over at Snowfrost as her mentor began conversing with the senior warrior, dubbing him as Whiteshadow. She listened, intrigued at Snowfrost's teasing tone of voice and easy persona. They must be close then, she thought, looking between the two of them with something akin to fascination. She normally noticed her mentor being closed off around the other cats in the clan, and seeing her interact with the white warrior in this fashion was an oddity to her.

She turned her attention back on the apprentice as he introduced himself to them with enthusiasm. "I'm Rabbitpaw." She grinned good-naturedly back, then her folded ears twitched as the words, 'battle training', passed through them. "Battle training?" She exclaimed, jumping to her paws and forgetting her faintly aching nose and legs. "That's what we're doing!"

@Dirtfur

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 15th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old September 15th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

ahh i see, and same here lol, i had to go back several times to change it to Snowfrost

Rabbitpaw
The young scottish fold chuckled agreeably at the rhetorical question. She wasn't the most graceful cat - that she would admit. It's not that she had horrid luck or anything of that sort. After all, she was an apprentice, and was still growing into her body. At times it felt like her legs were too fast for the rest of her body, or her head too big and heavy. She just hoped that once she became a warrior she'd be as graceful and collected as her mentor.

Noticing Snowfrost's eyes turn away from her, the young apprentice looked over her shoulder, appraising the two cats with curious eyes as they approached. The first to catch her eye was the enormous white tom. She'd seen him around camp every now and then, and was always in awe of how he seemed to exude strength and power. Up close he was certainly intimidating, though instead of curling in on herself in fear like some lesser cats might have done, she only sat up straighter. If she was going to be a capable and respectable warrior like her mentor, she wasn't going to allow herself to be intimidated by a fellow clanmate, or any cat for that matter.

Yellow eyes then turned on the apprentice at the large warrior's side. Like the older tom, she'd seen this apprentice around, but hadn't really talked to him much, if at all. He was probably a little older than herself, perhaps a moon or two going by size. Then again she was small for her age so that wasn't the best comparison.

She glanced over at Snowfrost as her mentor began conversing with the senior warrior, dubbing him as Whiteshadow. She listened, intrigued at Snowfrost's teasing tone of voice and easy persona. They must be close then, she thought, looking between the two of them with something akin to fascination. She normally noticed her mentor being closed off around the other cats in the clan, and seeing her interact with the white warrior in this fashion was an oddity to her.

She turned her attention back on the apprentice as he introduced himself to them with enthusiasm. "I'm Rabbitpaw." She grinned good-naturedly back, then her folded ears twitched as the words, 'battle training', passed through them. "Battle training?" She exclaimed, jumping to her paws and forgetting her faintly aching nose and legs. "That's what we're doing!"

@Dirtfur
Redpaw shook their head lightly, trying to clear the feeling of unease away; but the tom's eyes still shows a glint of trepidation. Flickering his ears as he heard the Scottish fold's remark, replacing trepidation with exhilaration. "Really?! Whiteshadow, is okay that Rabbitpaw and I battle each other?" trilled Redpaw, then look fixedly at Snowfrost. "Can we?"

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 15th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old September 15th, 2019, 07:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Cave

Owlfeather had been exhausted from patrolling and hunting, and she knew she was not alone. Ever since she and the other senior warriors had taken up the tasks of organizing patrols, she felt as if she always had to be doing something, and it had taken a toll on her. Every time she sat down to enjoy some fresh-kill, something in the back of her mind kept telling her to keep working. It was her way of dealing with all of the tragedies that had been striking the clan. If she always kept herself busy, she would never have time to worry.
But as it turns out, not giving yourself a break can be bad for you. The old mottled she-cat had been feeling fatigued and drowsy, and it had begun to affect her duties. She couldn't afford to rest. The apprentices had to be kept in check, the RiverClan border needed constant patrolling, and her fellow warriors needed help organizing everything. She had the thought that perhaps some strengthening herbs might do her some good, so that she could keep going. Maybe, she thought, the rest of the clan could use strengthening herbs as well, since everyone was suffering from the shortage of prey.

Moreover, what was actually driving her to visit the medicine cat's den, was her concern for Agaveheart. Asking for herbs would be a good excuse to visit with her. She knew the medicine cat had a lot on her shoulders, and must be twice as stressed. Owlfeather knew that having quiet company always helped her feel better herself, so she wanted to do the same. Picking up the best piece of prey she could find on the pile, a plump frog, she strode across the clearing and nosed her way into the den, taking in the sharp scent of herbs.

"Hello, Agaveheart," She began, allowing her eyes time to adjust to the change in lighting. She placed the prey carefully at her paws. "I brought you something. It's not much, but it's surely better than nothing," She spoke good-naturedly, her whiskers twitching slightly, attempting to sound reassuring.
"I wanted to speak with you. The fire seems to have scared off all the prey. Do you think perhaps some strengthening herbs, such as the ones cats use for long journeys, would help our situation? Some cats are beginning to feel weak from the lack of food." She didn't include herself in the phrase "some cats", although it was fairly apparent that the old tortoiseshell was exhausted too. Her eyes, although tired, portrayed warmth and sympathy.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 15th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@little-life-light @Dirtfur

Snowfrost was rather pleased to see that Rabbitpaw didn't flinch at the sight of Whiteshadow. Most young cats who caught sight of the scowling warrior often smelt a little like fear. If the older warrior was impressed in any way by the Scottish fold, he gave no sign of it. Whiteshadow expected no less from a cat being trained by Snowfrost, she had been one of the rare few that he could talk to without being intimidated by him. It was why they were good friends to this day.

A long sigh escaped the tom's maw when Redpaw requested a sparring match with Snowfrost's apprentice. The muscles in his body tensed and relaxed as he lifted one great paw to scratch at an itch behind his ear. Honestly, he didn't mind if the two fought each other, however, his only concern was any damage that might comes out of this. He did not need Leaftail stepping on his paws should he return Redpaw with scratches or bruises. Worse than that he really did not want to be on the wrong side of Snowfrost's claws should something happen with her apprentice, despite how chilly she appeared, he knew very well how fiercely protective Snowfrost was of those she felt she needed to protect. So instead of answering, Whiteshadow looked to Snowfrost, letting her decide what should be done.

Snowfrost could already feel the maine coon's eyes on her, she disregarded them in favor of watching Redpaw. Did he know he wore his emotions on his face? The she-cat was trying to figure out why the apprentice appeared so uneasy and apprehensive? It was gone as soon as something distracted him, still, it was concerning. Perhaps he was worried about Whiteshadow, although in her opinion the white mountain of a cat was being rather nice for Whiteshadow. She'd ask Whiteshadow about it later.

"Rabbitpaw? What do you think? Can you take him?" She inquired, tearing her frosty gaze away from Redpaw to look back at her apprentice. Snowfrost noted the mild age gap between the two apprentices, she assumed Redpaw had a little more knowledge in the art of battling comparing to Rabbitpaw, Snowfrost doubted this would deter her apprentice in the slightest. Besides, having two apprentices battling would get better results than had Snowfrost sparred with Rabbitpaw.
Old September 16th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Spider-Leap

[OPEN]

Owlfeather trudged into camp, her paws covered in soot and her mouth full of soggy prey. She dropped her mouse and a few frogs on the fresh-kill pile, sighing at how pitifully small it seemed to look. At least she knew why prey had been so scarce now. She was followed by Greythrush and Larkpaw, who seemed equally shaken up.
She didn't dare go to the highbranch. It wasn't right; it wasn't her place to stand there, to shout the summons that a leader normally would. She refused to do it, out of respect for Windystar. Instead, she waited in the center of the clearing, for cats to return from patrols or to emerge from their dens. She would speak to the other senior warriors first, with any luck.

She waited for the presence of her clanmates, of cats whose presence made her feel safe and strong. She felt like a speck of ash floating through an infinite forest of bare trees, just coasting along, going where the wind took her. She knew that the news would spread through the camp as quick as that fire had spread from ThunderClan.
As cats filed around her, the camp beginning to buzz with life, she quietly asked each one that passed her if they would wait here for a moment. It was important. She cherished the presence of her family members among the group, their kind eyes giving her a silent charge of confidence. She gazed towards the two cats who stood beside her and nodded.

"The fire has spread from ThunderClan," She spoke at last, once a fair number of cats had gathered. "Thank StarClan it didn't reach our camp, but a fair chunk of our territory has been affected. Greythrush, Larkpaw and I had a difficult time finding prey this morning when we stumbled upon what was left of the stretch of land closest to the ThunderClan border. The rains seem to have doused it, but we must use caution when going out, just in case. I'd imagine that there are many loose branches that could fall and hurt a cat." She carried on, her voice uncertain. Her tail was curled defensively around her paws, in a small gesture of self-comfort. "A lot of our prey seems to have fled due to the damage." At this notion, her eyes flicked towards the small pile of fresh-kill nearby. She hoped there was enough left to at least feed them for a day.
(Mind if I join in with Scorchingclaw, my ShadowClan warrior?)

----------
Meh WCO family:@~Silverkit~ - Meh role-playing sister!|@Rosemew - The exciting Poom pow wow of the family!|@Shivers - Our funny Aunt who always has tea to spill (Hope it isn't on your lap lol)|@The Golden Feline - Our very own (victorious) Grumpy cat!|@Flashfire - Meh Older Sister!|@TawnyNeedsACoffee - Da BOOTIFUL coffee artist in our fam!|@Flameleaf - Dat Blueberry muffin which we love!|@Branch of Life - Our amazing Lunch table! (Where the jokes are made!)|@GLaDOS - Our great Robot sibling of the fam!|@hope - The #crecentmoonshapedpotato of our fam! Watch out, she will steal your potato chips!|@Silvershadow - Meh grumpy(but still amazing!) grandma!
Old September 16th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

[Open]

Striker was laying down on a sunny spot in the clearing with a couple of elders. The tom heard one of the elders speak to the other, so he decided to listen to their conversation. Striker saw one look at him and both got up to walk away. The rogue hadn't made friends with the elders yet, but he has with the warriors and apprentices.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread