Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Wolfhowl padded out of the warrior's den arched her back in a starch and let out a yawn. She padded up to Halfgaze and Goldenstar. She was quiet till they were done talking. "Is it alright if I'm poet on a patrol?" She asked in a respectful tone. Her gray tail brushed the ground stering some pine nettels and her yellow-amber eyes shined in the night[?] light.

[Wolfhowl is 22 moons, is a she-cat, has no mate or kits, doesn't have any love interests at the moment but I would like one for her, looks Wolfhowl.jpg, has no apprentice also would like one for her and his really loyal cat.]
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:10 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@The Little Robin

Smallpaw slowly stepped out of the Apprentice's Den, his pelt ruffled. Taking one glance at it, the tom cat found a soft spot beside his den and began to groom. He had gotten up early, hardly a cat was around, so he would have a few moments to himself before starting training.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@The Little Robin
Smallpaw slowly stepped out of the Apprentice's Den, his pelt ruffled. Taking one glance at it, the tom cat found a soft spot beside his den and began to groom. He had gotten up early, hardly a cat was around, so he would have a few moments to himself before starting training.
Blackfrost uttered a small yawn as she stretched out her front paws and proceeded to slip out of the den after bidding farewell to her beloved mate, Crowhawk, before she made her way out into the familiar clearing of Shadowclan’s camp. It was the first day of training her apprentice, Smallpaw, who had been given to her ever so recently. It made the young warrior smile, knowing that she was now in charge of preparing this youth, the future of their clan, for the worst and making them the best warrior they could ever be. There were few clanmates out this early in the morning besides some mentors, much like her, getting up early to begin their lessons for their apprentices. Everyone, including her mate, was still getting a bit used to the camp again, since the last time they had seen it was in complete ruins and raging waters. Blackfrost shook her head though, discarding the negative thought as she looked around, her tail waving behind her until she noticed the younger tomcat grooming his fur outside of the Apprentice Den. “Good morning, Smallpaw.” The warrior greeted her student once she padded over to them, “Are you ready to finally start your training to become the best warrior you can be?” She said this with a soothing purr rumbling in her throat. This was her first apprentice, which excited her.
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:15 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar nodded once, thinking about what the deputy had said. “I don’t know exactly how Halestar’s interaction with Russetstar went when she asked for us to take shelter in their clan, but, I don’t know if they could be willing to do this,” He shrugged. “However, it is a good idea,” he admitted, “I’ll ask Russetstar about it at the next gathering,” he finished, nodding to himself. He had to wonder what the other leader’s response would be, a little nervous on what it might be. It could be no, however, it could be yes as well. However, he would just have to wait for awhile. “We could try to learn ourselves,” he murmured, before realizing what a stupid idea that was, his pelt heating up as he did so. “We’ll See,” he finished after a moment, still embarrassed.
Halfgaze nodded along with Goldenstar's words, herself having heavily doubted Russetstar agreeing to teach them. His compliment made her smile and she nodded again at his final statement about asking Russetstar. "He seems a reasonable cat, so I don't see the harm in asking." The tortoiseshell deputy added. It was true, what she had said. Halfgaze had always thought of Russetstar as a very reasonable leader, though she had no idea what he was like within his own clan or with his family or even if he had a family. After all, he had harbored them in his camp after their misfortune. Halfgaze actually thought that Goldenstar's idea wasn't a bad one and responded, "That might work...Each cat has some instinctual ability to keep her head above water. Perhaps we can try to build on it?" Whatever the outcome, Halfgaze felt that there was no harm in trying and an awful lot of harm in not trying.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:29 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze nodded along with Goldenstar's words, herself having heavily doubted Russetstar agreeing to teach them. His compliment made her smile and she nodded again at his final statement about asking Russetstar. "He seems a reasonable cat, so I don't see the harm in asking." The tortoiseshell deputy added. It was true, what she had said. Halfgaze had always thought of Russetstar as a very reasonable leader, though she had no idea what he was like within his own clan or with his family or even if he had a family. After all, he had harbored them in his camp after their misfortune. Halfgaze actually thought that Goldenstar's idea wasn't a bad one and responded, "That might work...Each cat has some instinctual ability to keep her head above water. Perhaps we can try to build on it?" Whatever the outcome, Halfgaze felt that there was no harm in trying and an awful lot of harm in not trying.
Goldenstar shrugged as Halfgaze spoke. “I agree, we’ll just have to see how this all turns out,” he decided. Halfgaze did have a point, and that made him glad that he chose her for his deputy. She was pretty calm, compared to him always being on edge, no matter what the situation. He was nervous to ask the Riverclan leader about another favor however, after all, he did allow Shadowclan to stay with them for awhile. That must have been a sacrifice all on it’s own to be honest. Not many clans probably would have done that, especially in the circumstances that had happened over the past couple of moons. “You have a point there,” he started off after Halfgaze said that they might Be able to teach the clan without any help. “We could find a nice shallow area in a stream, and then blockade it in a way that the water comes in, but cats won’t be swept out?” He suggested, shrugging. He didn’t know how they could do that, but he would have to see.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Pistachio, a syndicate healer, nervously entered camp once more, she had been permitted to join, but was yet to begin training. It was awkward for her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:58 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Blackfrost uttered a small yawn as she stretched out her front paws and proceeded to slip out of the den after bidding farewell to her beloved mate, Crowhawk, before she made her way out into the familiar clearing of Shadowclan’s camp. It was the first day of training her apprentice, Smallpaw, who had been given to her ever so recently. It made the young warrior smile, knowing that she was now in charge of preparing this youth, the future of their clan, for the worst and making them the best warrior they could ever be. There were few clanmates out this early in the morning besides some mentors, much like her, getting up early to begin their lessons for their apprentices. Everyone, including her mate, was still getting a bit used to the camp again, since the last time they had seen it was in complete ruins and raging waters. Blackfrost shook her head though, discarding the negative thought as she looked around, her tail waving behind her until she noticed the younger tomcat grooming his fur outside of the Apprentice Den. “Good morning, Smallpaw.” The warrior greeted her student once she padded over to them, “Are you ready to finally start your training to become the best warrior you can be?” She said this with a soothing purr rumbling in her throat. This was her first apprentice, which excited her.
Smallpaw swiped his tongue around his paw, bring his tail up. He had just begun the final part of morning routine, grooming it with smooth, brisk strokes, when he heard a voice speak his name. The young tom cat looked up, searching the calm camp until he met Blackfrost's friendly gaze. He quite liked his mentor; she was patient with him and seemed eager for Smallpaw to become an amazing warrior, despite his obviously introverted personality and smaller size. She Blackfrost was definitely a good mentor, though the she-cat had experienced no past apprentices before him.

"Hello Blackfrost," he meowed quietly into his chest fur. Standing up, Smallpaw gave his newly-groomed one last critical look, scanning for standing-up-clumps of black and white spotted fur. He loped quickly over to the female and dipped his head slightly in greeting. "What are we doing today?" From what he had experienced, hunting was definitely his strong suit; the young tom was skilled at listening, and it seemed natural instinct the moment he caught a whiff of prey. It didn't hurt that he was an excellent tracker for only having one moon of experience outside of the camp sheltered camp.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Smallpaw swiped his tongue around his paw, bring his tail up. He had just begun the final part of morning routine, grooming it with smooth, brisk strokes, when he heard a voice speak his name. The young tom cat looked up, searching the calm camp until he met Blackfrost's friendly gaze. He quite liked his mentor; she was patient with him and seemed eager for Smallpaw to become an amazing warrior, despite his obviously introverted personality and smaller size. She Blackfrost was definitely a good mentor, though the she-cat had experienced no past apprentices before him.

"Hello Blackfrost," he meowed quietly into his chest fur. Standing up, Smallpaw gave his newly-groomed one last critical look, scanning for standing-up-clumps of black and white spotted fur. He loped quickly over to the female and dipped his head slightly in greeting. "What are we doing today?" From what he had experienced, hunting was definitely his strong suit; the young tom was skilled at listening, and it seemed natural instinct the moment he caught a whiff of prey. It didn't hurt that he was an excellent tracker for only having one moon of experience outside of the camp sheltered camp.
Ever since she was a youth, Blackfrost had always liked the idea of training her own apprentice, preparing them to become a grand warrior. She had never expected to get one now, of all times, since the shecat was recently growing closer and closer to finally asking Crowhawk, her beloved mate, if he was ready to start a family with her or not. The two of them had been together for quite awhile and the thought had been picking her brain, but now, with Smallpaw as her newfound responsibility, that would have to wait until he becomes a warrior. She didn’t mind waiting though, this tomcat seemed like a respectable young one to train and this would give her time to truly think about her choice of starting a family afterward. She smiled at him as he stood up and gave a polite dip of his head to greet her, she gratefully returned the gesture and noticed his eyeing his groomed fur. “You’ve done quite well with your grooming this morning.” Blackfrost mentioned, reassuring him, “You certainly look ready to start the day.” She, personally, hadn’t had the time to groom her own fur today, but it wasn’t that bad, after sharing grooming responsibilities with her beloved yesterday before they had gone to their nest for the night. “I was thinking about starting your first lesson by showing you around the territory and giving you a quick lesson on what each of our shared borders smells like - simple stuff, for your first day. If we still have time after that, however, we can brush up on your first hunting lesson before the sun sets for the day.” The mentor explained with a twitch of her whiskers, “How does that sound? Are you ready to head out now without further delay?"
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar shrugged as Halfgaze spoke. “I agree, we’ll just have to see how this all turns out,” he decided. Halfgaze did have a point, and that made him glad that he chose her for his deputy. She was pretty calm, compared to him always being on edge, no matter what the situation. He was nervous to ask the Riverclan leader about another favor however, after all, he did allow Shadowclan to stay with them for awhile. That must have been a sacrifice all on it’s own to be honest. Not many clans probably would have done that, especially in the circumstances that had happened over the past couple of moons. “You have a point there,” he started off after Halfgaze said that they might Be able to teach the clan without any help. “We could find a nice shallow area in a stream, and then blockade it in a way that the water comes in, but cats won’t be swept out?” He suggested, shrugging. He didn’t know how they could do that, but he would have to see.
Halfgaze nodded and added almost to herself, “that’s all we can do...” Her mind was on other things and she trailed off. The gears of her brain were grinding as she tried to think of alternative solutions. As reasonable as the other leader was, they couldn’t count on or abuse that. It was very easy to turn a nice cat mean. Besides, they’d just asked a large favor from the Riverclan leader, to seek refuge in his camp, and she was worried that he might invoke that as a reason against helping them this second time, or his clan would, which surely worried Goldenstar as well. Goldenstar’s voice recalled Halfgaze’s mind and she turned her mismatched eyes on him once more. His suggestion rang in her ears as ideas that she liked always did. Growing excited for a moment, Halfgaze added eagerly, “Yes, we can use one of the tree branches felled in the flood to create a barrier for cats but not for water!” The tortoiseshell quickly calmed herself though, wanting to appear professional.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Heh, I suppose we aren’t too different when it comes to caring about the wellbeing of our clanmates.” Pinewhisker mentioned, his tone soft and kind when he returned the sweetened smile that Needlescar had sent his way only moments before, “I always try to make sure to leave the plumpest of prey for the nursery queens and elders, they deserve it more than I do, without a doubt.” He grew silent, however, when the shecat told him now of her worries that made the warrior seem so anxious and on edge for the moment. The brown-furred male glanced around the clearing with his quiet, yet observant gaze, wondering to himself - what cat would cause such worry to this kindhearted female that made his heart flutter so? Could someone truly be that heartless? Now that the tomcat thought about it, the answer was absolutely when it came to how cats could be or any creature for that matter. There were coldhearted creatures with no sense of friendly or compassionate traits within them, especially to the ones who truly deserved it. “You have no need to be nervous, Needlescar.” He mentioned, turning his head to peer at her now as he spoke, “Trust me on this, alright?” Pinewhisker was not a violent type of cat nor was he a bully, but when he saw his dear friend so frightened because of these unknown threats to her everyday life - it made the young warrior feel rather uneasy and a sense of unexplained protectiveness seemed to blossom within him, though he did not voice this. The brown-furred male gave a small, relaxed sigh to calm his ruffled fur that stand on the back of his neck as he slowly eased himself into a sitting position, glancing at Needlescar who sat beside him. He knew that it was rude to stare, but sometimes, even the well-mannered male couldn’t keep himself from slight temptations and opportunities like this. He admired the colors of her fur and the small features on her face that made her unique compared to all the other shecats of Shadowclan and to be honest, Pinewhisker adored that about her. What most males would see as flaws, he saw as unique and special to his own eye. When she eventually turned to look at him, the tom looked down at his paws with a slight wave of heated embarrassment coming over him as he nonchalantly tried to act like he was admiring something in the dirt - making the warrior look like a mousebrain. Her mumbled, shy words made his ears perk and his head lifted to look at Needlescar. Did she just ask him to do something with her? The realization made his heart quicken slightly, but he kept his cool, being the calm and civil cat that everyone knew. “I’d love to.” He said, purring slightly to hide the shakiness of his tone, “What would you have in mind? I have my own ideas, but I wouldn’t want to hog the spotlight.” Pinewhisker joked with a smile returning to his expression. The young warrior’s excitement grew to slight worry when she spoke abruptly and walked away - had he said something wrong? Oh Starclan, what had he said wrong this time? Pinewhisker’s whiskers twitched as he shook his head, trying to not make a big deal over such small, overanalyzed things. Besides, Needlescar soon returned to his side with a piece of prey of her own, biting into the mouse as she glanced at him with a sweet smile that made his head spin. “If you wouldn’t mind..” Pinewhisker murmured, his eyes drifting off to the trees in the near distance, “I would love to treat you to a walk in the forest tonight.”
@Mystical
"I suppose so." Needlescar smiled softly, a tiny purr vibrating from her throat as she met his gaze. She swished her tail, curling it around her paws,her eyes bright with thankfulness as she sat next to the tom, her face warm with uncontrolled blush. I do as well, they're important to the Clan for sure." Needlescar mewed, wanting to make sure the kits and queens and elders prospered. She turned to him when he grew silent, tilting her head slightly. She was about to tell him not to worry about her, but ended up smiling at the thought he liked her that much. The she-cat blinked, following his gaze with curiosity in her eyes. She gazed around the clearing catiously, but she relaxed, not seeing a Burmilla she-cat who dispised her. Good, she didn't have to fear her every move. Needlescar swallowed, her ears pricking as she turned to her er..friend, she guessed that's what he could be called in her mind. A friend. One of her only ones, this was exciting. She kneaded the ground with her claws, letting them sink in and out of the dirt as she turned to gaze at Pinewhisker curiously. "A-Alright." She mewed, grinning slightly, her tail swaying as she silently thanked him for watching out for her. "I will." She giggled, amused by how protective he was, but she also felt a warm fuzziness in her chest. He did that to her, made her heart beat quicker and made a warm, fuzzy feeling wash over her. She swallowed her nerves, knowing Pinewhisker would help her out if she needed it. She was sure of that, and hoped she wasn't getting her hopes up. She gave him a tiny paw to his side. "Er..thanks." She mumbled, not wanting to be too cheesy. She smiled softly, her gaze warm, and she then purred slightly. She felt the fuzzy feeling again and turned away to watch the clearing. "O-Okay." She replied, brimming with joy as he agreed. She was glad to have someone to keep her company. "Maybe hunting or something?" She asked, shrugging slightly. "Or if you'd like to do something else that's fine too." She added briskly, not wanting to seem rude. She took another bite of mouse, almost forgetting about it's existance. "T-That sounds nice." She mewed as he said he'd like to take her on a walk through the forest later, she nodded in agreement.
Closed Thread