Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daydream padded closer,¨im going to listen to your chest to see if theres drainage in your chest,okay? take deep breaths for me.¨ at this, they rested their head against the toms chest, ear pressed against it, listening for anything sounding like a rattle of some sort.
Wildmoon took deep breaths, holding back a cough. He felt Daydream's ear against his chest. He had only been in the medicine cat den twice before in his life; once for accidentally swallowing yarrow, and once for a sprained paw. The tom didn't exactly attract accidents, but they certainly didn't avoid him. He had had a cough before, but not to the point where he had to visit the medicine cat. He took another breath but wasn't able to hold the cough back. He coughed loudly and wheezed. This time his throat hurt. "Ow."
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
The young warrior leaned forward, ears swiveled towards the leader as he spoke. He wanted to be able to absorb every piece of information he could. Despite some of his more shady qualities, Shadetail was loyal. Once he pledge his life to a faction, it took more than a few looks to just break it. "Yes, I am," he replied, answering the leaders initial question.

As Goldenstar continued, Shadetail nodded, murmuring, "I see..." and letting the gears of his mind began to turn. Fighting was something that had been drilled into him since he was four moons old - he had the Syndicate to thank for that. But hunting... They had Hunters in the Syndicate, and with him being a Fighter, he hadn't spent much time stalking prey that couldn't fight back. He narrowed his features a bit as he focused on this thought, making a note to himself to practice the art of hunting when he had a moment.

"Thank you for your advice," Shadetail mewed, dipping his head again. "I hope that one day I can prove myself, that my loyalties no longer lie with the Syndicate." He did respect Goldenstar. It took great qualities to lead a group this size, and for the first time since joining ShadowClan, a tiny thrill passed through him. He wondered what it was like to hold that much power. To have a group of skilled warriors standing behind him in battle, who would give their lives for him if asked. A weird emotion began to fill his veins and the warrior felt a sudden urge to ask more questions. But a thump from outside broke his train of thought. Most likely those tussling apprentices I saw earlier. He blinked and shook his head as if to dislodge the idea.
Goldenstar nodded. He hoped his advice had been helpful, since he knew that he wasn’t always the best at giving advice. Shadetail had come for a completely different background, and Golden didn’t exactly know what to think of it. He just hoped that Shade would find friends, since he knew how hard it was to go on without friends. “If you need any help, or anything at all, feel free to talk to me at any point,” he finished calmly, hoping that the warrior understood he could ask the leader Anything, even if he didn’t know the answer to it. “It was a pleasure meeting you,” He said calmly, dipping his head towards the warrior.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:43 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. He hoped his advice had been helpful, since he knew that he wasn’t always the best at giving advice. Shadetail had come for a completely different background, and Golden didn’t exactly know what to think of it. He just hoped that Shade would find friends, since he knew how hard it was to go on without friends. “If you need any help, or anything at all, feel free to talk to me at any point,” he finished calmly, hoping that the warrior understood he could ask the leader Anything, even if he didn’t know the answer to it. “It was a pleasure meeting you,” He said calmly, dipping his head towards the warrior.
A piece of warm floated into the midsts of the unknown yet powerful emotion that Shadetail had began feeling, like a soft feather. A tiny smile flickered onto his face and he nodded. Once nervous about speaking with Goldenstar, Shadetail felt a little more confidant in his place amongst ShadowClan. The leader had reassured him that by proving himself through hard work, he would be able to gain the favor of his Clanmates.

"I appreciate your time, thank you Goldenstar," he mewed, dipping his head in farewell. The young warrior turned, getting ready to head out of the den, before another question popped into his mind. It was slightly out of the normal as far as questions were concerned, but his mind was already churning with what the answer was to it. "Goldenstar," the gray tom began, looking over his lean shoulder at the other tom. "Do you think the Dusk Syndicate will ever reform, now that the Clans have disbanded the hierarchy?" It was an honest question, but one that most probably preferred to keep unanswered. For good reason; the Syndicate had terrorized the Clans for many moons, and their disappearance was certainly a breath of relief for all Clan members alike.
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:31 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Her icy hues moved from the camp entrance to Onyxpaw as he started to guess what it was she was thinking. She wasn't sure how to do this part, but the moment he mentioned food, her ears lit up with heat and her gaze averted. Why? Well because Pearlpaw wasn't aware of how hungry she actually was in that moment. Her stomach had released a grumbling noise that she wasn't sure who to respond to other than pure embarrassment. The white and grey she-cat gave him a sheepish smile without actually looking in his direction. Why in front of him! she scolded herself mentally, her tail wrapping up around her side to hide her stomach slightly.

She took a few breaths to calm herself, telling herself this was a normal thing. Every cat experienced hunger, just not so loudly! Pearlpaw finally mustered up the courage to look at her friend again before giving a small nod. However, she decided it was now or never to suggest a hunting patrol. So, just as she finished nodding, Pearlpaw got to her paws and started stalking around Onyxpaw, mimicking the hunting crouch. Her eyes pleaded him to understand before pausing after one circle around him and gesturing towards the camp entrance. Pearlpaw could eat out there once she caught her clan's share of prey.
Onyxpaw smiled at Pearlpaw in admiration as her belly rumbled, an amused gleam in his amber eyes. He observed the way she didn't look at him, and he easily guessed she was embarrassed. He was distracted by movement out of the corner of his eye which he discovered was Pearlpaw adjusting her tail in order to hide her stomach. He frowned slightly in disapproval as he knew that hunger was a natural thing and nothing to be ashamed of. In an attempt to ease her awkwardness, Onyxpaw smiled warmly and nudged her shoulder in a friendly manner.

When the she-cat jumped up and began stalking around him, Onyxpaw could only follow her with his investigating gaze. What was Pearlpaw trying to tell him? He narrowed his eyes in determination, eager to solve this puzzle. When she directed his gaze towards the camp entrance, Onyxpaw immediately brightened as he believed he figured it out. ``You want to hunt! Of course!`` He looked at Pearlpaw proudly, excited that he'd figured out her actions. ``Well, let's go!`` He guided the white and gray molly towards the entrance, slipping through the gap in the walls ahead of her.

[ you could post in the territory now! ^^ ]
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
As she bumped his shoulder, Shadetail had to force his hackles to not rise. A gesture like that in the Syndicate would surely get the gesturers' ears taken off; or at the very least, a vicious argument. But it felt different here, and a playful smirk gave way on his maw. "I'm sure your jokes aren't that mouse-brained," he teased lightly, deciding to nudge her back gently with his own lean shoulder.

The wind had halted its crusade for the time being, and the ShadowClan warrior focused his gaze on the sky above him. Leaf-bare was inching its way slowly to the Clans, and rain could be detected on the breeze. "I wouldn't judge them. The others, I mean," he mewed suddenly, breaking the small bout of silence that had ensued. "The Syndicate caused a lot of grief amongst each of the five Clans. I wouldn't be surprised if no cat ever trusted me at all." With that, he dropped his head and looked at the dirt beneath him, using one unsheathed claw to make three deep lines. A small flicker of rage nestled deep within him, though Shadetail was too focused on his claw marks in the dirt to really take notice of it.
Meadowflower looked at him as she saw the rage in his eyes. The she-cat wasn't afraid in fact she was the oppisite of that. Meadowflower pressed her side to his, resting her tail on his back. "It's alright. I trust you. I know we nearly just met, but I can feel the trust creeping out." meowed the molly, resting her head on his shoulder in a friendly way. I hope I'm not making him uncomfortable. The last thing I want to is make him uncomfortable. Meadowflower slowly scooted a bit to give him some room. "I'm sorry if I weirded you out by doing that." apologized Meadowflower, a purr slightly rising out of her throat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
wow she's a kill joy...starclan please let this work! I haven't had a laugh all day and it's killing me he thought and his ear flicked in frustration he smiled calmly not like a maniac this time he licked his right paw
" sweatheart I ain't gonna attack ya if that's what you mean. I'm not that kind of tom. Just live a little " he meowed . He still had the beetle in his tail unseen
She still looked uncertain but sighed and closed her eyes, muscles bunched in case. The grey and white patched shecat shifted her paws uneasily. If he pranks me, I’ll drop everything and kick his butt! she thought.
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She still looked uncertain but sighed and closed her eyes, muscles bunched in case. The grey and white patched shecat shifted her paws uneasily. If he pranks me, I’ll drop everything and kick his butt! she thought.
He curled his tail and the beetle got away now he had nothing to prank with! He sighed and spotted a wild flower he smiled better then nothing and she cats like those he thought and picked the flower with his tail he placed his tail by her ear " now what we have here? A flower? " he asked and pulled his tail back to make it seem the flower came from behind moonclaws ear . He winked with a smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 27th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He curled his tail and the beetle got away now he had nothing to prank with! He sighed and spotted a wild flower he smiled better then nothing and she cats like those he thought and picked the flower with his tail he placed his tail by her ear " now what we have here? A flower? " he asked and pulled his tail back to make it seem the flower came from behind moonclaws ear . He winked with a smile
She opened her eyes and smiled. She grinned at him and put her face close to his. “I heard that beetle scurrying away...” she said with a mischievous grin.
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She opened her eyes and smiled. She grinned at him and put her face close to his. “I heard that beetle scurrying away...” she said with a mischievous grin.
He rolled his eyes with a smile
" yeah but I figured this is the better option no? " he said and handed her the tiny flower with his jaws placing it at her paws . His ear flicked and scratched it he now cleaned his fur

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 27th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He rolled his eyes with a smile
" yeah but I figured this is the better option no? " he said and handed her the tiny flower with his jaws placing it at her paws . His ear flicked and scratched it he now cleaned his fur
She purred and rubbed her head on his shoulders. “Such a gentleman,”
Closed Thread