Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit blinked, staring at Reedkit thoughtfully for a second. Digging his claws back into the moss, he sat back down. His long limbs tucked underneath his thin, bony body slightly. “Oh. I just didn't want to ask you any more questions. You seemed....” Soulkit started, then trailed off, not really sure what the word for it was. “Like you didn't... didn't want me asking you so many questions,” he explained bluntly, his expression and tone of voice remaining exactly the same as before.
Reedkit blinked,” I don’t mind. I know you don’t know the facts you need, I don’t mind telling them for sure.” She meowed kindly as Soulkit was nice, he felt bad for everyone.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:11 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit blinked,” I don’t mind. I know you don’t know the facts you need, I don’t mind telling them for sure.” She meowed kindly as Soulkit was nice, he felt bad for everyone.
Soulkit hesitated, trying to figure Reedkit out, but he couldn't. He couldn't figure Bristol- his mother- out either. He never was very good at it, and it was a lost of trial and error really. After a moment, Soulkit shook his head. “What do you like to do?” he made the question sound more personal than t was. He just wanted information on what other kits liked to do. He really didn't care about what Reedkit liked to do,he was just assuming that all Clan kits liked to do the same thing. Maybe he could blend in better ifhe knew.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit hesitated, trying to figure Reedkit out, but he couldn't. He couldn't figure Bristol- his mother- out either. He never was very good at it, and it was a lost of trial and error really. After a moment, Soulkit shook his head. “What do you like to do?” he made the question sound more personal than t was. He just wanted information on what other kits liked to do. He really didn't care about what Reedkit liked to do,he was just assuming that all Clan kits liked to do the same thing. Maybe he could blend in better ifhe knew.
Reedkit blinked,knowing he was simply wanting to know more, He's not like us, just be nice. He smiled," I personally prefer playing clan, though some kits like mossball, or battle." he meowed casually.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:10 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Reedkit blinked,knowing he was simply wanting to know more, He's not like us, just be nice. He smiled," I personally prefer playing clan, though some kits like mossball, or battle." he meowed casually.
Soulkit blinked uncertainly, unsure of what he meant exactly. “What do you mean by..?” he asked, baffled. He had no idea what Reedkit was talking about. He tipped his head to one side, frowning in confusion as he gazed at the other tom. “How do you 'play Clan'?” Soulkit asked after a moment, wrapping his long tail over his paws.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit blinked uncertainly, unsure of what he meant exactly. “What do you mean by..?” he asked, baffled. He had no idea what Reedkit was talking about. He tipped his head to one side, frowning in confusion as he gazed at the other tom. “How do you 'play Clan'?” Soulkit asked after a moment, wrapping his long tail over his paws.
Reedkit smiled," Completely reasonable question. Basically one cat is pretending to be the clan leader, preforming ceremonies, another cat pretends to be deputy, sending cats on patrol, another cat pretends to be medicine cat handling wounds, everyone else is warriors, apprentices, or elders. If your a warrior you go on patrols around camp, the apprentices stick with the mentor and play fight it's pretend battle training, and the elders lay in the moss griping about ticks and fleas or tell stories to the apprentices doing apprentice duties of removing ticks and fleas." he meowed.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:35 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Reedkit smiled," Completely reasonable question. Basically one cat is pretending to be the clan leader, preforming ceremonies, another cat pretends to be deputy, sending cats on patrol, another cat pretends to be medicine cat handling wounds, everyone else is warriors, apprentices, or elders. If your a warrior you go on patrols around camp, the apprentices stick with the mentor and play fight it's pretend battle training, and the elders lay in the moss griping about ticks and fleas or tell stories to the apprentices doing apprentice duties of removing ticks and fleas." he meowed.
Soulkit listened with some interest, understanding very little of it, having almost no idea what the other tom was going on about, but pretending that he understood. He wasn't sure how to respond to all this information and closed his eyes for a second, then looked back at Reedkit through slitted eyes. He'd never done anything like this with Bristol, who was basically the only cat he really had ever met or talked with on friendly terms before he'd come to ShadowClan. So he didn't even really know how to play things, and took everything too seriously. He'd never played with another kit, or any other cat before for that matter. “What do I be?” he asked, kneading the mods, shredding it underneath him.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit listened with some interest, understanding very little of it, having almost no idea what the other tom was going on about, but pretending that he understood. He wasn't sure how to respond to all this information and closed his eyes for a second, then looked back at Reedkit through slitted eyes. He'd never done anything like this with Bristol, who was basically the only cat he really had ever met or talked with on friendly terms before he'd come to ShadowClan. So he didn't even really know how to play things, and took everything too seriously. He'd never played with another kit, or any other cat before for that matter. “What do I be?” he asked, kneading the mods, shredding it underneath him.
Reedkit smiled," You get to pick, it's always first one to ask for a role gets that role. So you could be whatever you wanted."

Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:40 PM
questionmark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Blackclaw twitched his whiskers in amusement,"No, Its not poisonous or anything, " he answered the tom, flipping over the marsh frog for him to see "It might taste weird for your first time. But if your staying with ShadowClan, you have to get used to it" He peered at the expressionless face of the kit, frowning slightly. He curled his tail around his paws, returning the same narrowed gaze at the young cat. "Eat."
Soulkit blinked, digging his claws into the pine needles underpaw and not tearing his gaze away from the tomcat. He really wasn't sure what to think, although he knew better than to trust him. After a moment, he hunched over slightly, still watching the tom. “Prove it,” he meowed, his tone remaining exactly the same as before, calm and monotonous. The black and white kit settled into a comfortable crouch with his forepaws tucked under him. He made no move to even touch the animal as he gazed at the tom, waiting.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:44 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Reedkit smiled," You get to pick, it's always first one to ask for a role gets that role. So you could be whatever you wanted."
Soulkit frowned, thinking for a moment. “Warrior?” he said, a note of question in his voice as he meowed the single word at the other tom. His tail tip twitched two and fro as he waited to Reedkit to answer him. He really didn't understand what was going on, but he didn't ask. He couldn't even remember what a warrior was and did.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit frowned, thinking for a moment. “Warrior?” he said, a note of question in his voice as he meowed the single word at the other tom. His tail tip twitched two and fro as he waited to Reedkit to answer him. He really didn't understand what was going on, but he didn't ask. He couldn't even remember what a warrior was and did.
Reedkit was surprised Soulkit hadn't picked up on what a warrior was yet," A warrior is a cat who's fully grown and hunts and fights for the clan."

Closed Thread