Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2018, 11:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Lostface was sitting by the nursery smiling softly at his kits and mate sleeping away but than that smile fell and he remembered something... those cold eyes on him like a hawk onto a rabbit, if felt it here... he knew he wasn’t safe, he was scared in a place he was supposed to call home.... he felt unsafe. He feared for his life, for his mates and kits lives he feared for them and he knew... what was going to come. He closes his eyes trying to block out the sounds of battle that happened not too long ago yet was still fresh in his mind. Wasn’t this place supposed to be peaceful?! He did not earn his name for war and death, he earned it for the peace and love!! Not this! He growls loudly as he suddenly stands up and begins to walk towards the entrance not paying attention everyone around him.
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:01 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Lostface was sitting by the nursery smiling softly at his kits and mate sleeping away but than that smile fell and he remembered something... those cold eyes on him like a hawk onto a rabbit, if felt it here... he knew he wasn’t safe, he was scared in a place he was supposed to call home.... he felt unsafe. He feared for his life, for his mates and kits lives he feared for them and he knew... what was going to come. He closes his eyes trying to block out the sounds of battle that happened not too long ago yet was still fresh in his mind. Wasn’t this place supposed to be peaceful?! He did not earn his name for war and death, he earned it for the peace and love!! Not this! He growls loudly as he suddenly stands up and begins to walk towards the entrance not paying attention everyone around him.
Goldenstar had been sitting in the corner of the camp, watching the other cats in silence. You couldn’t really call him okay, but he just felt weird trying to interact with anyone at this point. He was slowly beginning to recover, faster then he thought he would have. Sure, his wounds still stung from time to time if he moved the wrong way, but he was getting better. He had just named a bunch of new warriors as well, so he was kind of feeling a little better then he would have. His eyes focused on a particular tom, one he had never really interacted with. Unprompted, the cat stood up, and Golden shook slightly, blinking. He looked so angry...was he growling? A hostile noise hit his ears, and he stood up. Hoping he wasn’t going to be interfering with anything as he padded over. “Is everything all right?” he asked, in a somewhat concerned, mostly emotionless voice, tilting his head slightly.
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:24 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been sitting in the corner of the camp, watching the other cats in silence. You couldn’t really call him okay, but he just felt weird trying to interact with anyone at this point. He was slowly beginning to recover, faster then he thought he would have. Sure, his wounds still stung from time to time if he moved the wrong way, but he was getting better. He had just named a bunch of new warriors as well, so he was kind of feeling a little better then he would have. His eyes focused on a particular tom, one he had never really interacted with. Unprompted, the cat stood up, and Golden shook slightly, blinking. He looked so angry...was he growling? A hostile noise hit his ears, and he stood up. Hoping he wasn’t going to be interfering with anything as he padded over. “Is everything all right?” he asked, in a somewhat concerned, mostly emotionless voice, tilting his head slightly.
He sharply turns his head towards the leader, his one good eye blazing with a bit of anger and a bit of fear. Soon he forces himself to calm down a bit “ .... are you deaf? Or do you refuse to hear it?
My lord, tell me, at least give me a answer to this so called peace. Is this truly peace or y’all kits fighting because things don’t go your way.” He Says coldly as he stands tall looking at the leader with cold eyes they were once kind and gentle even proud to be under such a amazing leader however that changed. A lot has changed from Lostface and He wasn’t having it. “ This, whatever Starclan thinks this is it not peace. But you seem to know everything after all you do lead us. Tell me great leader what is this? Huh? Is this the proud clan I joined and was promised safety or is this just a other version of the city? Tell me what is this?” He asks out of anger and fear He wasn’t himself especially now more than ever. He was scared... and whenever he was scared he spoke words of ice and poison... he hated it but this isn’t what he was promised. He looks at Goldenstar coldly than huffs “ .... what is the point of this fighting?”

Sorry if he’s mean ;^; poor baby is just scared)

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 7th, 2018 at 01:27 AM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
He sharply turns his head towards the leader, his one good eye blazing with a bit of anger and a bit of fear. Soon he forces himself to calm down a bit “ .... are you deaf? Or do you refuse to hear it?
My lord, tell me, at least give me a answer to this so called peace. Is this truly peace or y’all kits fighting because things don’t go your way.” He Says coldly as he stands tall looking at the leader with cold eyes they were once kind and gentle even proud to be under such a amazing leader however that changed. A lot has changed from Lostface and He wasn’t having it. “ This, whatever Starclan thinks this is it not peace. But you seem to know everything after all you do lead us. Tell me great leader what is this? Huh? Is this the proud clan I joined and was promised safety or is this just a other version of the city? Tell me what is this?” He asks out of anger and fear He wasn’t himself especially now more than ever. He was scared... and whenever he was scared he spoke words of ice and poison... he hated it but this isn’t what he was promised. He looks at Goldenstar coldly than huffs “ .... what is the point of this fighting?”

Sorry if he’s mean ;^; poor baby is just scared)
Goldenstar narrowed his eyes, the harsh words digging into him, though he didn’t show it. Off the bat, the use of ‘my lord’ unsettled him, as he was in no way able to fit those words. “We never called this time Peace,” he started off, “You don’t exactly appear to understand what happened,” he added. He didn’t exactly know how to word it, his eyes cold as he watched Lost. “There’s always the possibility that something will happen,” he said. “Whether it’s another clan attacking unprovoked, or a fox coming and eating all the kits,” he sighed, trying not to think of the fox encounter he had as an apprentince. “I believe there’s a sort of safety in numbers, and that’s more or less the purpose of a clan, we help each other, and so on,” he told himself to stop rambling, to stop getting off track, but he didn’t really care. “This fighting is to end something that we didn’t exactly start,” he said. He was still a new leader, but he had picked up a few things. He watched Lostface now, unsure of whether his words had actually worked or not.
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:38 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Goldenstar narrowed his eyes, the harsh words digging into him, though he didn’t show it. Off the bat, the use of ‘my lord’ unsettled him, as he was in no way able to fit those words. “We never called this time Peace,” he started off, “You don’t exactly appear to understand what happened,” he added. He didn’t exactly know how to word it, his eyes cold as he watched Lost. “There’s always the possibility that something will happen,” he said. “Whether it’s another clan attacking unprovoked, or a fox coming and eating all the kits,” he sighed, trying not to think of the fox encounter he had as an apprentince. “I believe there’s a sort of safety in numbers, and that’s more or less the purpose of a clan, we help each other, and so on,” he told himself to stop rambling, to stop getting off track, but he didn’t really care. “This fighting is to end something that we didn’t exactly start,” he said. He was still a new leader, but he had picked up a few things. He watched Lostface now, unsure of whether his words had actually worked or not.
He laughs dryly “ a fight you didn’t start than why don’t you end it huh? Being a leader means you lead others not some toys used to finish something you didn’t start yet your stubborn pride puts us in battles we didn’t even start. I respected you, I was honestly proud to be a part of something. Something that can protect each other... but I can’t handle whatever this hate! Pride!! And everything else you have brought upon us!” He hisses as he steps back “ besides because of this I’m more of a dead cat than ever, the calls of suffering and battle bring in trouble... and I ain’t dying for something I didn’t even have a part of. We help each other right? Than help me... We’re cats are we not yet we fight like foxes, Like beasts for something our past leaders or warriors started... yet we have that dumb thing called pride to finish it off... why do you want to continue this battle? When we didn’t even start it.”
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
He laughs dryly “ a fight you didn’t start than why don’t you end it huh? Being a leader means you lead others not some toys used to finish something you didn’t start yet your stubborn pride puts us in battles we didn’t even start. I respected you, I was honestly proud to be a part of something. Something that can protect each other... but I can’t handle whatever this hate! Pride!! And everything else you have brought upon us!” He hisses as he steps back “ besides because of this I’m more of a dead cat than ever, the calls of suffering and battle bring in trouble... and I ain’t dying for something I didn’t even have a part of. We help each other right? Than help me... We’re cats are we not yet we fight like foxes, Like beasts for something our past leaders or warriors started... yet we have that dumb thing called pride to finish it off... why do you want to continue this battle? When we didn’t even start it.”
Goldenstar watched Lostface, what the leade had said had honestly gone right over his head. “I said I want to finish it, I never said I was excited for all this,” he said. “You seemed to have misheard me,” he said coldly. He was almost at his breaking point, insult after insult being scratched into him. “If you can’t handle it, leave, but you can’t tell me how to run my clan, believe it or not, I’m trying my best,” the words came out a little colder then he would have liked, but if it made his point clear, he was fine. “Halestar didn’t start this,” he muttered, bringing up the previous leader for the first time in forever. “Nor did her predecessor, and neither did theirs,” he said. He couldn’t defend himself, but he could defend previous leaders like it was nothing. “No one is making you fight you know,” he added, his face expressionless. He really didn’t want to seem this way, but he was slowly being pushed over the edge, watching Lostface, mentally preparing himself for more insults.
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:39 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Dangerhawk ]

A small twig splintered under the tom-cat's forepaw as he stepped back into camp from his hunting patrol. Crowheart twitched an ear, bored, and glanced around.
The smell of fresh-kill tainted his senses slightly, but he could still smell the musky scent of pine and moss he had known as his home since birth. Scanning the clearing, nothing new or fairly interesting caught his eye- though that was the usual for the snarky feline. Not even Mousenose was present as he grabbed a cardinal and set to work picking the feathers off one by one, uninterested in the thought of eating. Looking off into the distance, the sound of birdsong filled his ears as he wondered what his mate was doing.

[ here is crowheart's info! ]
As Dangerhawk sat he saw another cat just sitting there. Wondering what to do he went down to his stalking pose and watched him. Dangerhawk hoped the other cat wouldn't see him. Afraid of the other cat he started stalking the other way.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Goldenstar watched Lostface, what the leade had said had honestly gone right over his head. “I said I want to finish it, I never said I was excited for all this,” he said. “You seemed to have misheard me,” he said coldly. He was almost at his breaking point, insult after insult being scratched into him. “If you can’t handle it, leave, but you can’t tell me how to run my clan, believe it or not, I’m trying my best,” the words came out a little colder then he would have liked, but if it made his point clear, he was fine. “Halestar didn’t start this,” he muttered, bringing up the previous leader for the first time in forever. “Nor did her predecessor, and neither did theirs,” he said. He couldn’t defend himself, but he could defend previous leaders like it was nothing. “No one is making you fight you know,” he added, his face expressionless. He really didn’t want to seem this way, but he was slowly being pushed over the edge, watching Lostface, mentally preparing himself for more insults.
Lostface eyes narrowed than he looks away for a second than almost suddenly he breaks down falling to his knees a bit shaking rather badly now. “ I’m sorry I’m just.... unwell, they’re nearby. Rouges I’ve tried in vain to stay away from. They want blood and they want my kits... I’m sorry for taking my stress out on you but please understand that I’m more than willing to fight... it’s just now .. someone that could control them and make them calm is dead. He was killed a while ago and now that he’s gone, they roam free like beasts seeking new blood... especially my kits. I want to leave, I want to fight them but that’s a losing battle... it’s always a losing battle. I’m weaker now because of this clan, I don’t feel the need of bloodlust and hate, I am better and that scares me even more now.... “ he closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath than he suddenly looks at Goldenstar with the eyes of a warrior. “ I will follow you, you have made me weak, made me into the coward you see now..” he laughs softly “ don’t take that the wrong way it just means I can feel once again. I understand this clan, I understand your emotionless face of a leader, but I do not understand this place at all... I fear starclan even after you all speak so highly of it. Yet I can not stand the thought of them watching me like a hawk... I already have a target on my back I don’t the dead to judge me for things I know I will die for..” he looks away again looking at the nursery. “ ..... The next battle if any.... I wish for one thing Goldenstar... “ he looks at him calmly. “ I wish for death. I can’t bear the thought of suddenly leaving my kits and mate now.. but I’m just scared. I’m overthinking things .... “ he looks up “ ...Goldenstar I wish for peace within my soul and since you have seen the stars please tell me.. how can I? They roam and now two lay within the clans, one named Coldheart, the other snowwillow. They look normal but I know the truth behind those smiles.. please help me Goldenstar what can I do? “ he asks now a bit desperately and hurt. He didn’t know what to do... what can he do? His kin are monsters and he .. was once like that @.:Blue Wishes:. .

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 11th, 2018 at 04:51 AM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Constellation
(Not all of my replies to this RP are going to be this long XD I’m just feeling inspired right now cause I’m sitting by the pool <3)
Dovecoo lay stretched out in the clearing, enjoying the sunlight as it’s rays washed over her. A dull aching feeling emanated from her injured shoulder and she let out the occasional whimper as a particular painful jolt coarsed through her. Back in her warrior days Dovecoo never would have made such a noise, but the spoiled life of a forever queen had changed her. Despite the short amount of time since she was last considered a warrior, Dovecoo had become accustomed to a life devoid of pain. Honeythistle spoiled and protected her and the snowy queen lived a (usually) contented life. She could handle the occasionally sharp pangs of longing that drew her towards hunting or battle practice, the remnants of a different life. She always felt a slight twinge that pushed her towards that life, but Dove had learned how to push that down.

It was days after the battle and the white feline’s shoulder had stopped bleeding, but Dovecoo thought she could still taste the metallic blood when she groomed the fur around the slowly healing scar. Such a small wound would never have affected her so much before her drastic lifestyle change but, her soft new life had changed her pain tolerance. Memories of the battle flooded her mind and made her shiver. It had been particularly hard on Honeythistle. One remnant of her earlier life remained in that Dovecoo was more worried about Honeythistle then herself. The thought of her mate made the pristinely groomed queen sit up and look around. She didn’t see the healing silver tom and flopped back down with a sigh. Dovecoo was antsy for Honeythistle’s return because she desperately wanted to go on a walk. She’d been cooped up in the nursery and clearing ever since the gathering battle and needed the feeling of the forest around her. However, her pregnancy was, obviously, drawing further along and her distended, and growing, stomach suggested to Dovecoo that, very soon, Honeythistle would no longer allow her to leave the clearing. He was protective enough as it was and the day would come soon when he would deny her request to leave on the grounds that she was too pregnant. Then, after the kits, he wouldn’t permit her to leave as often either because she would need to be in the nursery looking after them. A sneaky voice in her head told Dovecoo to just go on a walk by herself, but the new Dovecoo knew better. It wasn’t that she wasn’t necessarily allowed to leave camp, but it would worry Honeythistle if he returned to camp and couldn’t find one of his mates. The battle had let her see a different side of Honeythistle, and while she wasn’t afraid of him, the white queen was more cautious about disobeying him. She didn’t want to hurt him, anyway, so why disobey him at all? Thus, she had formed her own set of rules that she called the “Honey pleasing rules” that were meant solely to make him happy. One of them was that she wouldn’t leave the camp without asking permission and if he’d like to accompany her, especially not while she was pregnant. So, Dovecoo sighed again and awaited the return of her mate, hoping that he wasn’t too tired to be persuaded by her request for him to join her on a walk.

Last edited by dionysus; March 7th, 2018 at 03:54 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Constellation
(Not all of my replies to this RP are going to be this long XD I’m just feeling inspired right now cause I’m sitting by the pool <3)
Dovecoo lay stretched out in the clearing, enjoying the sunlight as it’s rays washed over her. A dull aching feeling emanated from her injured shoulder and she let out the occasional whimper as a particular painful jolt coarsed through her. Back in her warrior days Dovecoo never would have made such a noise, but the spoiled life of a forever queen had changed her. Despite the short amount of time since she was last considered a warrior, Dovecoo had become accustomed to a life devoid of pain. Honeythistle spoiled and protected her and the snowy queen lived a (usually) contented life. She could handle the occasionally sharp pangs of longing that drew her towards hunting or battle practice, the remnants of a different life. She always felt a slight twinge that pushed her towards that life, but Dove had learned how to push that down.

It was days after the battle and the white feline’s shoulder had stopped bleeding, but Dovecoo thought she could still taste the metallic blood when she groomed the fur around the slowly healing scar. Such a small wound would never have affected her so much before her drastic lifestyle change but, her soft new life had changed her pain tolerance. Memories of the battle flooded her mind and made her shiver. It had been particularly hard on Honeythistle. One remnant of her earlier life remained in that Dovecoo was more worried about Honeythistle then herself. The thought of her mate made the pristinely groomed queen sit up and look around. She didn’t see the healing silver tom and flopped back down with a sigh. Dovecoo was antsy for Honeythistle’s return because she desperately wanted to go on a walk. She’d been cooped up in the nursery and clearing ever since the gathering battle and needed the feeling of the forest around her. However, her pregnancy was, obviously, drawing further along and her distended, and growing, stomach suggested to Dovecoo that, very soon, Honeythistle would no longer allow her to leave the clearing. He was protective enough as it was and the day would come soon when he would deny her request to leave on the grounds that she was too pregnant. Then, after the kits, he wouldn’t permit her to leave as often either because she would need to be in the nursery looking after them. A sneaky voice in her head told Dovecoo to just go on a walk by herself, but the new Dovecoo knew better. It wasn’t that she wasn’t necessarily allowed to leave camp, but it would worry Honeythistle if he returned to camp and couldn’t find one of his mates. The battle had let her see a different side of Honeythistle, and while she wasn’t afraid of him, the white queen was more cautious about disobeying him. She didn’t want to hurt him, anyway, so why disobey him at all? Thus, she had formed her own set of rules that she called the “Honey pleasing rules” that were meant solely to make him happy. One of them was that she wouldn’t leave the camp without asking permission and if he’d like to accompany her, especially not while she was pregnant. So, Dovecoo sighed again and awaited the return of her mate, hoping that he wasn’t too tired to be persuaded by her request for him to join her on a walk.
[Sitting by the pool does sound relaxing and inspiring!!! ]

For the first few days after the battle, Honeythistle stayed to himself. He was rather groggy and ill-tempered considering an old scar wound had reopened, sending him shocks of pain. He couldn’t change expressions because of the fresh wound. The tom was too prideful to see Daydream because he didn’t think the medicine cat was useful for anything. His family loathed such cats. To put short, Honeythistle would rather fall to his death than to be treated by a Starclan-forsaken cat. Instead, he allowed his wound to real heal on its own. It didn’t take long for most of it to restitch itself since he only laid down to recover as fast as he could. He relied on his eldest sons to care for their mothers until he was able to do it himself. Now days later, Honeythistle was up and moving again. Albeit more slowly. His face still hurt, but in a couple more weeks it would be like a kitten’s wound.
Currently, Honeythistle padded out the warriors’ den, head down, his nose twitching every now and then. He ignored the other warriors aroun, which was no surprise as he done it often. Honeythistle was more concern about eating because he felt he hadn’t been able to keep anything down in the last few days. Recovery was slow, but it was healing. The tom approached the fresh kill pile, grabbing a scrawny mouse. He looked up to find a spot of solitude. Somewhere he can sit and eat quietly without being disturbed. However, his gaze caught site of white, sparkling fur. Immediately recognizing the queen to be his mate. It’d be nice to spend time with Dovecoo. Maybe she’d be able to make him smile. It was a speciality of hers. Honeythistle padded towards the queen, eyes drawing her form until it was a memorized picture in his head. The event of the battle was a bitter thought. Especially considering Thunderclan started a fight. Honeythistle didn’t care about Shadowclan and Thunderclan fighting - it was the fact that one of his mates was there! His pregnant mate among the chaos! The thought of that Thunderclan she cat harming Dovecoo and his unborn kits made him angry inside. Naturally, he done his role in protecting her. He wanted to kill the Thunderclan she cat. Perhaps, one day he would if Starclan gave him the chance.
For now, all was forgotten. When he looked at Dovecoo, she seemed to be fine. A little restless, Honeythistle noted when he squinted his eyes at her. The silver tom dropped the mouse by her side, and proceeded to wound himself around her, licking her cheek, despite the shock of faint pain following along. “Hi, Dove.” He greeted, affectionately before laying by her side with the dead mouse between his paws. All sudden thoughts about eating it became hesitant ones, so he pushed it over towards Dovecoo. “Are you hungry? Did you eat?” He asked. She wasn’t only eating for herself anymore. She was eating for a litter - for how ever many kits would be born! So, even if she wasn’t hungry, Honeythistle would had felt more at ease to see her gulp down the scrawny mouse. For himself, he would eat later.
Closed Thread