Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2018, 06:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“You’re very welcome!” The small apprentice remarked with a sweetened smile before dipping her head respectfully, “I do hope you have a wonderful day, Fallowbreeze. Hopefully you can see me when I’m finally named a warrior later this moon!” Newtpaw then turned away from the older shecat and finally returned to Raspberrybubble with her tail waving behind her as she stood in front of her mentor. “Did I do well on my assessment?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head, ears twitching to the sounds of other cats around them - from occasional chatter to little rumbling purrs.
Raspberrybubble purred,” Couldn’t be prouder, a 99 is good, you lost one point stalling fetching prey, but that’s about it. Now how about we get your battle assessment overwith?” She suggested.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2018, 09:52 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"
That's not a pretty lullaby!" Wildstrike wept trying to headbutt the other tom, "I haven't eaten all day, I am tired and sad and afraid and my mate can't even sing me a song to soothe my distress!" He snarled pouting as he used his front paw to slap Silverscar face, "I don't want your stupid apology I want to you to sing a song, get me food, and drown me in sympathy and affection!" Wildstrike hissed glaring at the silver tabby so hard he thought his eyes would burst, "Because I'm your heavily pregnant delicate mate and I need you to dote on me or I will bawl my eyes out and get sick and die!"

@Broken Madness
He jumps back a bit and quickly nods “ as you wish!” He Says quickly and begins to run out eventually he comes back with some rabbit and places it in front of Wildstrike and again he begins to think of a song that he’ll love .. “The one and only has come
And there can only be one
And at last, I am here

Why can't I even breathe
Standing in the wreckage
The rain, a lullaby
And so I close my … eyes
Within this world,
If you wish to live another day,
You must disguise
As a flower that will captivate

You, I want to believe,
But, I cannot believe
I'm powerless - I'm meaningless, like every scar
But as I cry, tears fill inside,
Right through my heart

Through it all, I can hear
Someone whispering, "come near"
All that I miss – it's infinite, and so I see,
Tomorrow's come, with a new sun,
Wa^iting for me

The one and only has come
And at last, I am here

There is a part of me,
That wants to forgive you
But I will not forget
I can't understand … yet

Within this world,
If I were to live another day,
I must learn this song
And quickly learn to play along

If I want to believe,
I just need to believe,

Freedom's a lie - Even so, I
Must cross that line
I'll scream it loud, barren, I shout,
"I'll make it mine"
And so I turn away,
From the truth that's in my way

Defy the gods - Despite the odds,
I'll find that light
Something so pure, I'll search the world
Into the night

And at last, I am here

For you, there is always a place
Inside this heart of mine
In this beautiful, vicious world of ours
Where the light hides,
Hidden somewhere from our eyes

Right through my heart

Wa^iting for me

And at last, I am here..”
now out of breath he purrs softly “ .. was that.. good enough?” He asks worryingly and unsure
song: https://youtu.be/LUnPZstS9DQ
Old March 31st, 2018, 10:50 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He jumps back a bit and quickly nods “ as you wish!” He Says quickly and begins to run out eventually he comes back with some rabbit and places it in front of Wildstrike and again he begins to think of a song that he’ll love .. “The one and only has come
And at last, I am here

Why can't I even breathe
Standing in the wreckage
The rain, a lullaby
And so I close my … eyes
Within this world,
If you wish to live another day,
You must disguise
As a flower that will captivate

You, I want to believe,
But, I cannot believe
Right through my heart

Wa^iting for me

And at last, I am here

There is a part of me,
That wants to forgive you
But I will not forget
I can't understand … yet

Within this world,
If I were to live another day,
I must learn this song
And quickly learn to play along

If I want to believe,
I just need to believe,

Freedom's a lie - Even so, I
Must cross that line
I'll scream it loud, barren, I shout,
"I'll make it mine"
And so I turn away,
From the truth that's in my way

Defy the gods - Despite the odds,
I'll find that light
Something so pure, I'll search the world
Into the night

And at last, I am here

For you, there is always a place
Inside this heart of mine
In this beautiful, vicious world of ours
Where the light hides,
Hidden somewhere from our eyes

Right through my heart

Wa^iting for me

And at last, I am here..”
now out of breath he purrs softly “ .. was that.. good enough?” He asks worryingly and unsure
song: https://youtu.be/LUnPZstS9DQ
"Do you not know what a lullaby is!" Wildstrike moaned knowing that his eyes probably had deep bags under them, "Like... Deep in the meadow, under the willow.
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes.
And when again they open, the sun will rise.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm.
Here the daisies guard you from all harm.
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.
Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.
A cloak of green, a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm.
Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Hre your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you~" Wildstrike sang softly remembering the lullaby from his kithood, "I want something like that not whatever dung you keep singing to me and for the record sing softer! My ears are delicate and I feel like sobbing every time you shriek a song to me! Also, I want a frog not this dumb rabbit, rabbits give me bellyaches! Can't you do anything right!?"
(Wildstrike's being a real grump right now XD)
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 1st, 2018 at 11:53 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 09:29 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Wildstrike gave Treestep a quick look still shaking softly, "I-I can't calm down! And n-no I d-don't want to l-lay on you! I-i just want a n-nap! I'm t-tired and h-hungry a-and scared and nobody cares! Plus now t-that I told y-you two t-that Duskthorn's going t-t-to call m-me whiny and d-dramatic and y-you're g-g-g-going to side with him! And when I talk to S-s-silverscar about it l-later he'll l-laugh and s-s-say I'm j-just being s-silly a-and that you t-wo would n-never do t-that!" He rambled by the end having to take labored breaths and shaking harder than he had been before, "I j-j-just want s-someone to t-t-talk to t-that listens t-to me and doesn't c-cc-constandly d-demean me and treat m-me like I'm s-s-somesort of lesser cat for being afraid and upset over w-ww-what happening in my body!" He bawled seriously contemplating just getting up and leaving the clans all together even with the knowledge that was a death sentence and a stupid idea at that.
@Liekki
Duskthorn coughed, knowing he shouldn't laugh at this situation. "I'm not trying to be mean to you Wildstrike! I was just trying to say that you can sleep on a moss-bed, which would be much more comfortable and wouldn't say sarcastic things to you while you're trying to sleep," he said, trying to calm his brother down. He put his head on his paws and closed his eyes, promising to himself he would stay silent and not say any sarcastic things until Wildstrike was calmed down. @Boba Fett
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:08 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn coughed, knowing he shouldn't laugh at this situation. "I'm not trying to be mean to you Wildstrike! I was just trying to say that you can sleep on a moss-bed, which would be much more comfortable and wouldn't say sarcastic things to you while you're trying to sleep," he said, trying to calm his brother down. He put his head on his paws and closed his eyes, promising to himself he would stay silent and not say any sarcastic things until Wildstrike was calmed down. @Boba Fett

Wildstrike continued to whimper and quiver, "Y-y-yes, you are! If y-y-you wanting m-m-me to sleep o-on a moss-bed y-y-you should have told me that i-i-i-i-instead of b-b-b-being so passive aggressive a-a-a-about everything!" He blubbered looking around to see if there was any cat he could use for some touch or affection, "B-b-b-besides you're c-c-c-cuddly and s-soft a-a-and warm a-and you and T-T-Treestep make me feel s-s-s-safe!" He shivered using his paw to wipe off the tears and yet he still continued to cry, "I-I-I-I just..." Wildstrike began looking down at his paws, "D-d-deep in the meadow, under the w-willow.
A b-bed of grass, a-a soft green pillow.
L-lay down y-your head, and c-c-close your sleepy eyes.
And w-when again they open, t-the sun will r-rise.
Here it's s-s-ss-afe, and here i-tt's warm.
Here t-the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here y-y-y-your dreams are ss-s-sweet, and t-t-tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I l-love you.
D-deep in the meadow, h-h-hidden far away.
A cloak of green, a m-m-m-moonbeam ray.
Forget y-y-your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, a-and here it's warm.
Here the daisies g-g-guard you from all harm.
Hre your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you~" Wildstrike sang as pleasant as possible using a lullaby from his kithood as a sort of coping mechanism as he tired in mostly vain to calm himself. @Bpba Fett;
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Condensed
(Smol Hunger Games reference)
Duskthorn continued to stay silent, afraid he would do something wrong again. He decided to say one more thing that would hopefully clear things up, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to argue and It's my fault you're being dramatic. you have the right to be dramatic because I'm as you say 'passive-aggressive' and I'm really sorry." He sighed and put his face back into his paws, squeezing his eyes shut even tighter, hoping he hadn't made things worse. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Liekki; April 1st, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:48 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

(Smol Hunger Games reference)
Duskthorn continued to stay silent, afraid he would do something wrong again. He decided to say one more thing that would hopefully clear things up, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to argue and It's my fault you're being dramatic. you have the right to be dramatic because I'm as you say 'passive-aggressive' and I'm really sorry." He sighed and put his face back into his paws, squeezing his eyes shut even tighter, hoping he hadn't made things worse. @Boba Fett

(It might be foreshadowing for something in the future who knows *shrug*)

After the apology, Wildstrike stayed silent for a few moments before subsequently bawling even harder not honestly knowing whether he was doing so because he was touched by the apology or because it had made him feel worse, "I-I, Duskthorn- waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" He sobbed not really having the will to formulate a proper sentence as he started getting dizzy from all the crying and 'over-assertion' his body had been doing, "I-I-I-I-I t-t-think I s-s-should s-s-see D-d-d-daydream I-I-I-I-I don't f-f-f-feel-" Wildstrike began before his vision started to get blurry and he lost his footing landing hard on the ground, "...well.." he muttered weakly hoping he hadn't hurt the kits in any way. @Boba Fett
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:07 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
"You will though. I know StarClan has great plans for you, Flashpaw." Servalwing purred, winking at the younger molly as she waved her tail back and forth behind her. It warmed her heart to know her apprentice would be giving her service to the Clan in such a special way. Perhaps with her help, it would also easy the load on Daydream. She didn't know the ShadowClan medicine cat too well, but it was clear to see that the stress of healing an entire Clan alone was weighing heavily on their shoulders. She'd received some small scratches in the battle, but decided to not worry Daydream with them; they were already healed and didn't even hurt that much.

Redirecting her attention back to Flashpaw, the ShadowClan warrior grinned once more, touching her nose to her apprentices' - now former apprentices' - head. She was glad the molly had come to tell her instead of letting Goldenstar inform her. A rush of admiration for Flashpaw coated her veins and she simply grinned at her apprentice.

As she was opening her mouth to speak, a rush of pale fur came flying from the side, eyes wide. It was unusual to see Rosepaw move faster than a sultry walk, but excitement filled her gaze as she nearly crashed into her sister, skidding to a halt and causing dirt to fly up around her. "Flashpaw, is it true?" she asked, her voice raised and green eyes wide. She basically ignored that Servalwing was there, as all her attention was focused on her sister at the moment.

A small chuckle escaped Servalwing's maw and she simply offered a dip of her head to Flashpaw. "You'll let me know when the ceremony is, I trust?" she mewed, shaking the dust that had gathered on her fur from Rosepaw's arrival. She smiled at her one last time before she murmured a farewell to both apprentices and trotted off, tail swishing behind her. Rosepaw still had her eyes trained on Flashpaw, eagerly waiting for her answer.
Flashpaw smiled at the kind words, nuzzling her former mentor fondly. It prided her that Servalwing believed in her, and that she wouldn't have to live with the fact that her former mentor was dissapointed or something. Flashpaw very nearly thanked StarClan- or Branchpaw, to be more specific- but she stopped herself. She was going to live without the influence of her best friend from now on. No more would she "stay alive for Branchpaw" or "do this for Branchpaw". She was her own cat now, and it felt good to finally admit that she had to stop. Just as the smoky black apprentice removed her head from Servalwing's shoulder and opened her mouth to reply, a familiar form- one of around her same shape and size- nearly barreled into her, an excited grin showing. It was clear from Rosepaw's bushed fur, wide eyes, and sparkling gaze that her sister had overheard the conversation. Not one for that sort of show of happiness, yet excited nonetheless, Flashpaw grinned widely at her sister. "Yup!" She laughed and nodded at Servalwing before turning her gaze back to her frantic sister.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:31 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Unable to speak without fear of the words coming out as choked sobs, Nightpaw shook her head then tucked it under Snowpaw's chin as she took a breath. "I'm just glad you're ok. Did Daydream say how long before you were better?" she asked, wanting more than anything for the day when she could put this all behind them to get here. Nightpaw had seen nothing but disaster after disaster lately and she wanted to get to a place where good news was possible. A place where she and Snowpaw could get their warrior names together. She had already asked Goldenstar if her ceremony could be delayed for that very reason. Not that she would tell Snowpaw that.
Snowpaw shook her head as much as Nightpaw's muzzle would allow, drawing her tongue over her best friend's forehead slightly. "...no, they didn't. I just hope that it's soon. Maybe then we can actually climb a tree together." Her eyes sparkled despite the current predicament, a small grin on her maw as she gazed at her friend. Any cat that looked at the pair would see total opposites, from Snowpaw's pure white pelt to Nightpaw's pure black one. But these two could relate more than any others. It made the green-eyed she-cat so happy to have someone understand her and her happy-go-lucky attitude.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:

(It might be foreshadowing for something in the future who knows *shrug*)

After the apology, Wildstrike stayed silent for a few moments before subsequently bawling even harder not honestly knowing whether he was doing so because he was touched by the apology or because it had made him feel worse, "I-I, Duskthorn- waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" He sobbed not really having the will to formulate a proper sentence as he started getting dizzy from all the crying and 'over-assertion' his body had been doing, "I-I-I-I-I t-t-think I s-s-should s-s-see D-d-d-daydream I-I-I-I-I don't f-f-f-feel-" Wildstrike began before his vision started to get blurry and he lost his footing landing hard on the ground, "...well.." he muttered weakly hoping he hadn't hurt the kits in any way. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn sighed, rubbing his eyes wearily. He brought his head up when his brother fell silent and stood up when he began to speak. The tom leaped over to Wildstrike and nuzzled his head under his body, trying to pick him up. "This time it isn't from a rotten frog," he grunted. "Treestep, come here and help!" He struggled to lift Wildstrike and eventually gave up and backed up, looking at his brother with worry. "Are you okay? Do you want me to get Daydream? Was it something I did?" he questioned quickly, worried that it was something that he had said that had sent his brother into this state. He leaned over Wildstrike, breathing quickly and ready to run to the medicine den. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Liekki; April 1st, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Closed Thread