Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:55 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:53 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 01:50 PM
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 01:41 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 11:40 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: victors by history were the written

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
The turnout was less than Goatscrunch expected, and his tail whipped with his irritation. He were in the clearin' this time! Ain't no reason more cats not showin', less they don't like storytime but that alone was nonsense. His stories was great. The BEST. Since Goatscrunch was so irate, he decided to mention all of ThunderClan just to make sure he was heard.

In fact, Goatscrunch was so focused on the lack of attendance (in his mind) that he did not seem to notice a wild Redhawk masquerading as a kit. Or perhaps he ain't give a damn, 'cause unlike many warriors Redhawk wasn't tryna fight him. Pointedly, he raised his voice - doin' his best to make a ruckus 'cause he liked attention. "Today's story ain't gonna be for soft-'earts, so if any of ya gotta problem wit that git outta my sight." He don't wait to see if anyone gonna listen 'n leave, pushin' onward. Goatscrunch lived on borrowed time, he ain't got all day. "Starts long ago, when the forest were naught but a young'un.

"Back in this day, camps was less structured than they was now. Our warriors believed they has driven off most of the predator threats, so the territory ain't seem so scary. Even guardin' camp were near unheard of, 'cause it just don't seem needed. Our camps was mostly underground, 'n rarely had issues from things like foxes 'n badgers.

"Well, one day some kids decided they wanted to explore the world above. The tunnels was fine, but the fresh air were too temptin' to their lil' minds. Led by Thicketkit, they snuck outta camp-- it weren't too hard with the guards bein' lazy, but they still wanted to make sure they could get out without a hitch. They traveled through endless darkness, seekin' out the signs of an openin'-- fresh air, light, ya name it, they looked fer it.

"Eventually, they found their way to the surface. The moon was eerily dull, casted over by dark clouds. The light that shone through were only a lil', but the kits could see well enough to wander through the woods. All was quiet, 'til they broke through the woods 'n found a lil' clearin'. They ain't know it at the time, but it were Cattail Pond-- the iconic cattails swayin' in the cool night breeze.

"Perhaps it were the forest maskin' sound, or perhaps the sound merely ain't exist 'til the kids stepped into the clearin'. Either way, as soon as they neared the pond, they could 'ear a noise. A shufflin' sound, the sound of claws scrapin' against dirt. A low growl that seemed ta echo 'round them, growin' closer as they huddled together."

A short pause, a rough cough. "Anyone wanna guess the cause of that sound?"

DaylightPaw listened to the kit's responses with a smile.
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:55 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

PondKit and PuddleKit ran over, bumping into eachother as they each tried to get there first, hearing the elder's voice calling out before he starts the story.
Old December 28th, 2023, 02:20 AM
the stars are aligned

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit peeked into the clearing in time to hear Goatscrunch's rambles as he got into the good stuff, the actual story. He didn't want to seem too eager by coming over right away (especially after how that old cat had SCORNED HIM and preferred the spider's company!) so he tried to hang back, play it cool. Wallow in the entrance of the nursery with his ears flat enough where he could demonstrate his upsetness while still hearing the tale.

He was pretty sure this one was actually just a story. No cats LIVED UNDERGROUND. That was the dumbest thing he'd ever heard in his kit-life. Grownups wouldn't be that stupid. Suspending disbelief, he listened anyway and couldn't blame the kits for sneaking out of an underground camp. What a gross place to live!

A growl... shuffling.. claws scraping against the ground. Several mental images flashed behind his eyes. And this was the LONG LONG LONG ago too, and the warriors had supposedly eradicated the predators. Despite his inclination to stay withdrawn, he couldn't help but blurt out, "Was it you!!?"

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 28th, 2023, 06:49 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Plumkit was by no means a soft-heart. Quite the opposite in fact! He felt he was more than brave enough to hear out the promisingly gruesome story. He forced himself to sit still, as still as he could at least, and listened intently as Goatscrunch started at the very beginning.

Like usual, the words that came from his maw were the furthest thing from the truth as you could get, but Plumkit supposed that just made his stories more enjoyable. Getting to hear what new crazy thing the elder could come up with was always so exciting. It made Plumkit want to try his paw at making up his own stories. The crazier; The better.

Plumkit found himself jumping at the opportunity to answer the elder's question, his paws shooting up excitedly to be the first to guess what horrible creature could have been lurking in the shadows of Cattail Pond. His answer came late as a bunch of other kits gave their own opinions on what the creature was before he could open his maw. A fox, a badger, even a wolf was mentioned. One answer in particular caught his attention, though, and he turned to see that it was Beachkit who had said said it.

"Ha! Yeah, was it you!" he turned back to point a white paw at Goatscrunch, grin splayed across his face. Plumkit didn't know or care about what Beachkit had against the old tom, he was just excited to see what would happen next.

@BEAR. (Mentions; Beachkit)

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 31st, 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 07:07 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
The turnout was less than Goatscrunch expected, and his tail whipped with his irritation. He were in the clearin' this time! Ain't no reason more cats not showin', less they don't like storytime but that alone was nonsense. His stories was great. The BEST. Since Goatscrunch was so irate, he decided to mention all of ThunderClan just to make sure he was heard.

In fact, Goatscrunch was so focused on the lack of attendance (in his mind) that he did not seem to notice a wild Redhawk masquerading as a kit. Or perhaps he ain't give a damn, 'cause unlike many warriors Redhawk wasn't tryna fight him. Pointedly, he raised his voice - doin' his best to make a ruckus 'cause he liked attention. "Today's story ain't gonna be for soft-'earts, so if any of ya gotta problem wit that git outta my sight." He don't wait to see if anyone gonna listen 'n leave, pushin' onward. Goatscrunch lived on borrowed time, he ain't got all day. "Starts long ago, when the forest were naught but a young'un.

"Back in this day, camps was less structured than they was now. Our warriors believed they has driven off most of the predator threats, so the territory ain't seem so scary. Even guardin' camp were near unheard of, 'cause it just don't seem needed. Our camps was mostly underground, 'n rarely had issues from things like foxes 'n badgers.

"Well, one day some kids decided they wanted to explore the world above. The tunnels was fine, but the fresh air were too temptin' to their lil' minds. Led by Thicketkit, they snuck outta camp-- it weren't too hard with the guards bein' lazy, but they still wanted to make sure they could get out without a hitch. They traveled through endless darkness, seekin' out the signs of an openin'-- fresh air, light, ya name it, they looked fer it.

"Eventually, they found their way to the surface. The moon was eerily dull, casted over by dark clouds. The light that shone through were only a lil', but the kits could see well enough to wander through the woods. All was quiet, 'til they broke through the woods 'n found a lil' clearin'. They ain't know it at the time, but it were Cattail Pond-- the iconic cattails swayin' in the cool night breeze.

"Perhaps it were the forest maskin' sound, or perhaps the sound merely ain't exist 'til the kids stepped into the clearin'. Either way, as soon as they neared the pond, they could 'ear a noise. A shufflin' sound, the sound of claws scrapin' against dirt. A low growl that seemed ta echo 'round them, growin' closer as they huddled together."

Walnutpaw
He/They/Day~Thunderclan~15 Moons
"You were stitching up the seams
On every broken promise
That your body couldn't keep"

Walnutpaw quietly listening to the wise Goatscrunch.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 28th, 2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 07:44 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 9 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 42/100
Featherpaw stirred a little at the noise in the clearing, hiding her face in her paws. It was her first morning off since she'd joined ThunderClan, and she was determined to sleep it away. No training, no patrols, no territory tours - just sweet dreams.

Unfortunately for them, Goatscrunch had other plans. Featherpaw let out a groan as he somehow got louder, voice impossible to tune out. They gave up on trying to sleep in, coming out of the apprentice den in a huff. If they couldn't sleep, they at least wanted to know what all the fuss was about.

Great. A kit story. Was this seriously what this elder had woken up all of camp for? It was times like these she wished she had some friends in the apprentice den, if only so she had someone to complain to.

Featherpaw flopped down grumpily nearby and started grooming themself, one ear swivelled towards the story. They doubted anything he said would be interesting enough to justifying wasting their sleep-in, but maybe they'd at least get a ThunderClan history lesson out of it.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 28th, 2023, 09:13 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)

Quote:

Butterflykit squeaked, I know! It’s a fox! Or.. she suddenly second guessed her answer. Maybe another cat? She tilted her head to one side. Her mother never told her anything. Or a dog? I heard from some elders that once some evil cat tried to destroy us with a dog or something.. But ofcourse this clan’s the best and made it through without any problems.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 28th, 2023 at 09:17 AM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

A Lynx Or A Bear... A Dog Or A... ERRR Who Do You Say It....Pine Mart-en SilverPaw Guessed.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:56 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

. . .

Leopardkit's eyes gleamed as he listened into the story. He watched the clearing get more crowded as more cats arrived to listen in to the story. His chest puffed as he heard Goatscrunch say that it would be a story that's as not for the faint of heart. Leopardkit thought of himself as brave and daring, so this story was perfect for him. He would totally be able to handle it. He loved scary stories and tales full of peril.

The fidgety kit jumped to his feet, his tail up in the air as he blurred out excitedly; "I'm gonna guess it was a fox!!" He shouted excitedly and loudly, trying to be heard over the other kits and cats who were listening.

Old December 29th, 2023, 09:45 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose plopped down, eyeing the kits as usual. She rolled her eyes. Why did any of the kits for that matter even bother coming to Goaty's gory tale-telling? She settled onto her belly, stretching herself out.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!