Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Rose
Today 12:21 PM
♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:18 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:07 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:03 PM
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 12:02 PM

Old May 19th, 2017, 11:14 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

Name: Squirrelmoon
Pre- existing
Traits: Reliable, deturmened, kind, sly, great hunter, loyal and very fast
Negative Traits: all the males like to stare at her she feels like all the attention in mid battle and gets distracted whenever kits want to play
Drive: she can always be trusted by her clan mates, they understand her, all the other clans look to her as the cat who always had a star in her eyes; unable to read. The kits look to her for guidance also do the apprentices. They believed he she can tell them who they can be. She has a apprentice called Echopaw; a sly grey tom with misty blue eyes and white paws. She has guided him through his hard life when his mother, Lilywhisker died when Crowtalon attacked her. He is noble and true to his clan now and believes in Starclan.

Quote:
"Don't step on your own tail, Echopaw! Or you'll loose it your first day out!"
"When you say you chased the cat who ate all our prey out, did you see what he looked like?" "Yes... Brown... Fat, fast, handsome..." "Oh soo you're saying you ate it?" "?!?!?!"
Old May 20th, 2017, 01:02 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Woodpeckerflight
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-existing
Appearance: White with a red streak down her back, and smaller, pale grey stripes, with amber eyes
Personality/backstory: (this whole story WAS role played) Woodpeckerflight used to be a Dusk Syndicate member, she loved it there as a small kit, but as she started training, she learned that their ruthless behavior wasn't right and ran away at 3 moons old. After that she found a nice group of loners and lived with them for about 1 moon, then decided to join WindClan. (She joined when Singenight was nearing the end of his reign) She spoke to Singenight and became Woodpeckerkit, a confident, loyal she-kit. Although there was one problem, she got a bit upset when Singenight called her a kit, in response she stated that she had already started training in the DS, after this, she and Singenight made a deal that she would be apprenticed early. When the day of the battle with SkyClan came, Woodpeckerkit found Singenight in the battle, and in the midst of the battle, Singenight apprenticed her and she was now Singenight's apprentice. She fought by his side when he fought Grousestar. Soon after, Singenight was driven out, and Woodpeckerpaw (who was apprenticed at 5 moons) never gained a new mentor, and she still grieved for Singenight even though she believed StarClan was always right, not the Dark Forest. She trained by herself and became a powerful hunter, and a decent fighter. Soon, it came time for her to become a warrior, and she became Woodpeckerflight. A few moons into her warrior life, she was walking in the forest when she was confronted by Patchy, her aunt, who lived in the Dusk Syndicate. Patchy tried her hardest to convince Woodpeckerflight to join her to take over the forest but she refused, causing a fight. Woodpeckerflight tried to defend herself, and instinctively sank her teeth into Patchy's neck. Patchy fell to the ground, not dead, but close. Woodpeckerflight never wanted this to happen so she tried to run, but Patchy still tried to fight, and attacked Woodpeckerflight, collapsing on top of her, and dying of blood loss. To this day, Woodpeckerflight has lost all confidence in herself, blaming herself for what Patchy did, leaving herself mentally broken.
Her drive to be deputy: She needs a way to make up for killing Patchy by doing good for her clan.
Activity(PPD): I haven't been incredibly active lately so I'm at 0.57 PPD but I will start being more active once school is done so I'll eventually be at like 5 PPD
You at least two months active?: Yes
Plot ideas?: Woodpeckerflight can talk to the leader, who will help her build up confidence and power to become deputy (this actually works out great because I wanted her to either become leader/deputy or med cat someday XD)
RP Sample(link or type it out):
Woodpeckerflight was alone. It was moonhigh and the clouds had finally parted, revealing the beautiful glistening light of the crescent moon. She looked up at the stars, I wonder if Patchy is up there? The red and white she-cat thought to herself, Probably not... I feel bad for her... It's not her fault she was evil...Woodpeckerflight took a look at the ThunderClan side of the border, a saddened expression upon her face, She told me her story, I didn't mean to kill her... She may have been evil on the outside, but on the inside was a soft loving soul... a sad, heartbroken soul... she didn't deserve to die... She couldn't take her eyes off ThunderClan territory, Surely they're not all bad? ThunderClan cats... what are they like..? Patchy told me they are mousebrained foxhearts... but - I don't know if she's right...

Patchy looked at Woodpeckerflight from behind, she was now only indeed a mere spirit. Now that she had passed, her once revengeful outlook on life had passed as well. The pale tortoiseshell sighed, she wanted to speak to Woodpeckerflight, she owed her an apology. It was my own fault I died, I attacked first... Woodpeckerflight shouldn't take the blame.Patchy closed her eyes to shake away the memories that still haunted her, she was lonely now. She thought she'd be happy in the Dark Forest with Orangeheart, although, he was misunderstood, and was taken to StarClan, once again, Patchy was alone.

Woodpeckerflight sat down at the border, eyes wide, turning her head towards silverpelt, feeling traumatized by the stars twinkling in the dead of the night.

Last edited by Autumnblaze; May 20th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 11:37 AM

Name: Inkpelt
Pre-existing or new?: i lost my old acc which was three months old rip ;.;
Appearance: a black and white tabby
Personalityedicated and funny. Loves to support her clan and is very loyal to the warrior code.
Their drive to be deputy:
Inkpelt always was a loyal Windclan warrior and has confronted many border trespassers on RP. She thinks its time for her efforts to be rewarded.
Activity(PPD): nearly everyday
You at least two months active?: my old acc see above
Other/Questions?:
Plot ideas?:
INKPELT BECOMES DEPUTY.
She finds riverclan scent on border and enters Riverclan territory to confront russetstar. She loses the argument and flees Windclan to avoid embarrasment. Becomes a rogue named inky but returns to windclan and does caln cat stuff idk
*Inkpelt gazes wistfully at the leaders den and moves her gaze to the seniors* ....i just need to be patient...it won't be long...... *her blue eyes widen as a comet flies above* AHHH! Wait..starclan? What do you want?!
*that morning*
*yawn* hey... Lightface...could ya get your paw outta my belly....
*lightface hisses*
LF:hey!!! Get your belly outta my paw! I'm trying to sleep here! Your the one who rolled onto it in the first place!! Bad dreams huh?
*LF pads out*
she will never know...Oh God!! Dawn Patrol!
thankyou blazingstar for your time :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

You have another form from what I noticed. Is this an add on to that? On top of that, I noticed that you're very new to the site. I advise you read all of the requirements on the first page.
ahem. i am inkpelt and that was my failed acc. I lost my old acc so yah.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 21st, 2017 at 01:36 PM. Reason: 2 post merge
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:47 PM

|| Name ||
Breezerunner (Formally Windrunner.)

||Age ||
26 Moons

|| Gender ||
Female

||Pre-existing or new? ||
She's a few weeks old, so Pre-existing?

|| Appearance ||
http://imgstocks.com/wp-content/uplo...-wallpaper.jpg

|| Personality ||
Breezerunner is a gentle cat, with an undying loyalty to her Clan. She often jumps to conclusions, something she's trying to remedy at the moment. She enjoys running across the territory when she feels too confined at the camp. Breezerunner feels content as a warrior, but she doesn't feel like she's doing her best to help her clan. Breezerunner feels like she has a greater purpose that she hasn't quite achieved yet.

|| Negative Traits ||
- Jumps to conclusions
- Worries too much
- Tends to isolate herself from others
- Not content with clan life as it is

|| Positive Traits ||
- Extremely loyal to the clan
- Friendly and easy to talk to
- Thoughtful and easy-going
- Prepared to give her life for her clan

|| Phobias and Other Traits ||
- Breezerunner has claustrophobia, preferring to be outside of the camp or sleeping outside the dens.
- Breezerunner spends her free time running around the territory, knowing the plains like the back of her paw. She's fast and efficient, catching up to prey with ease.
- Breezerunner is slightly clumsy when it comes to fighting.

|| Their drive to be deputy ||
As stated before, Breezerunner doesn't feel as if she's doing her best to help the clan. Breezerunner feels like she would be doing her best as deputy, where she can help others reach their own potential. She's not satisfied with simply being a member of her own clan, where she does the same thing almost over and over. Breezerunner also wants to help Blazingstar out with the stresses of leadership as a friend and someone to confide in. With tensions rising with ThunderClan, Breezerunner is beginning to worry for her leader.

|| Activity(PPD) ||
30 (aprox) I should recheck, though.

|| You at least two months active? ||
Yes.

|| Other/Questions? ||
Nope.

|| Plot ideas? ||
Work in Progress?

|| RP Sample ||

Breezerunner hesitated as she stepped into the clearing. Her eyes focused on the fresh-kill pile, banishing all thoughts of the clearing for the moment. She trotted over to the pile, carefully selecting a large mouse and settling down in the shade of one of the dens. She blinked, watching Gorsepaw and Furzepaw interact while she took a bite out of the mouse she had selected. It hadn't been too long ago that the green-eyed molly, just like the others, had thought that Gorsepaw would be just like his fox-dung-eating-no-good-father. But she also had watched Gorsepaw grow up with the constant pressure and hatred coming from the others, and Breezerunner's heart ached for the young tom. She no longer had anything against Gorsepaw, not that she technically did in the first place, and she only wanted to see the young apprentice grow up to be a fine young tom that would prove his enemies wrong.

Finishing off the mouse, Breezerunner stretched out in the shade and rolled over onto her back. She gazed up at the cloudless sky, furrowing her brow in thought. Was this all that Breezerunner was meant to do? Eat, sleep, hunt, perhaps even fight for her clan when the time called for it? She would gladly fight, she would gladly hunt, but it felt like her purpose in the clan wasn't even needed sometimes. After the "evil era" had ended, all that was left in it's stead was a shaky peace between the clans, and a constant negative feeling in the air that made Breezerunner feel sick to her stomach. This was partially why she was rarely inside the camp, among other things. The cats around her had a "aura" of uneasiness that filled the camp's clearing with a tense feeling. Things had died down a long time ago, but with Snowstar's accusations and the missing cats, it seemed to have risen up steadily.

The orange furred she-cat rolled onto her side before standing up. Purpose... Did she have a purpose? She didn't have many friends, and those that she did have didn't talk to her much. Gazing at the sky once more, Breezerunner felt something stir deep inside her. Blazingstar was looking for a new deputy, wasn't he? Could that, perhaps, be what she could be? A deputy alongside their leader, helping to run the clan, and helping others find their purpose. Could that be it? Could that be what brings her happiness finally? Snorting, Breezerunner shook her head. Of course not. She was just a warrior, nothing else. Turning to face the camp entrance, Breezerunner made her way over to go out on a brief run. All these deep thoughts were making her anxious.

Last edited by red_inactive; May 24th, 2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: I just continue to edit this...
Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:52 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Just ignore this...

This is temporary deputy

Name: Heatherswirl
Pre-existing or new?: Completely 100% new xD
Appearance: [Ref]
Heatherswirl is a small, lithe tortoiseshell, with fur in swirls of light gray and light ginger, almost cream. She had piercing yellow-green eyes that can be warm and loving or cold and hard depending on the circumstance.
Personality: +Heatherswirl is a sweet cat. She tries to help others whenever possible, giving up her food whenever there is a shortage, claiming to be "not hungry". Most of her free time is spent playing with the clan's kits. Due to her helpful nature, she ends up doing many mundane tasks, but she doesn't mind. She has a sense of humor that seems to be funny to everyone, and she enjoys making others laugh. This feline is also a good listener, and thus is very wise for her age. She usually has good advice. Heatherswirl, overall, believes that she is a good role model for WindClan's apprentices and young warriors.
-Heatherswirl is reluctant to fight in battles, instead preferring to try to talk things out. Unfortunately, battles do not function like this. When forced to fight, she chooses cats that are obviously warriors. Despite doing it in every battle, she is bad at negotiating. She tries to give the other side too much, and cats take advantage of her generosity.
Their drive to be deputy: Heatherswirl has no particular interest in being deputy, though she would accept. Due to her helpful nature she'd do well at it.
Activity(PPD): 5.31 PPD last checked
You at least two months active?: Yeah
Other/Questions?: She mentored Cottonspark (sorry my kitty).
Heather~ Pelt color|Swirl~ Pelt pattern
She can't have kits of her own.
Plot ideas?: Since Heatherswirl gives away her fresh kill whenever there's a food shortage, maybe there couldn
RP Sample(link or type it out): I typed one for my other form, do I need another?

Last edited by Splash; May 23rd, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:57 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{ Not to intrude @Ebony but that's been already chosen}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 23rd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Name: Canineheart
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-Existing
Appearance: Seemingly the body of beauty, Canineheart is typically seen as the prettiest cat in all of WindClan. Her features are sharp, but a lovely sight. Her piercing blue eyes are vibrant against her brown fur, giving an almost malicious look. Canineheart's form is lithe but sturdy, small but strong, she can hold her own weight in battle. Her small muzzle is almost always parted in a daring smile, giving her an almost crude look, but her beauty covers her flaws.
Canineheart's pelt is a dark brown; it has many small splotches of light brown, though it could be considered a cream. Her tail turns to stripes of the two colors, circulating until it ends in a pure white tip. As well as her tail, her paws have little socks of pure white.
Personality: Some flirtatious toms would hope that Canineheart is as outgoing as they are, but as they try to crack her, they would soon get over the she-cat and her shyness. Unlike most beautiful she-cats, Canineheart hates it when toms "check her out" she finds it insensitive and a bit rude. So, Canineheart has hardened to a shy cat that almost never talks. Though Canineheart may never let toms talk to her, she allows herself to talk to ones that are perhaps better than the ones who are so rude.
Canineheart, though seemingly not the most playful one of the group, can become rather fun when around ones that care about her, or share her intensity. Canineheart is the one who can be socially awkward from time to time, but is also one that finds joy in her playmates. This doesn't mean she is not one to partake in normal patrols or hunting expeditions. In fact, it is rather the opposite, where she tries to commute to the territory quite often to serve her clan. If there is a problem, Canineheart tries to face it, whether it be by herself or with others.
Though Canineheart may seem shy and self-conceded, she cares more about her clan and clanmates more than she does herself. Canineheart is also quite protective of her clan as well; she duties herself to always look after everyone and anyone. Saying that, Canineheart is quite courageous, and will put her life on the line if it means saving someone else.
Though Canineheart has so many positive traits, she also has many flaws. For one, her respect is not great; she sometimes talks to the elders as though they were kits, and if a queen were to scold her, she would retort back with a snarky comment.
Canineheart is also one to overreact to a small comment, whether it be about her looks, or some other shrewd comment. Though she may retort, or in the worst case threaten, her words are normally shells of what she means, never intending them to be taken seriously, even when they are.
Though quiet, Canineheart is always very optimistic; she tries to look on the bright sides of things, even when she shouldn't.
Their drive to be deputy: Canineheart always drives to improve everything, whether it be someone else's life or her clan, Canineheart looks for ways to achieve this, and she believes that becoming deputy would let her help other cats' lives.
Activity(PPD): 1.36
You at least two months active?: Yeppers!
Other/Questions?: eeee?
Plot ideas?: Perhaps there's a small border skirmish, and Canineheart shows Blazingstar her deputy qualities?
RP Sample(link or type it out):The camp glittered with dew in dawn's colorful wake. This time of day was hard for Goldenflame; he was a night owl, and stayed up almost all night, so when dawn came, he would always rather sleep than participate in morning patrols. Of course, being a warrior with more seniority, Goldenflame was obliged to go on it.

Whenever he returned from the brisk hunt of the morning, he would be catatonic; so much so that he would almost collapse of exhaustion before he dropped the prey at the pile. On this particular morning, though, Goldenflame felt oddly chipper, as though some sort of fire ignited in him that had woken him up.

This morning, in fact, two thrushes and away dangled from his jaws. His light amber-- almost gold-- eyes searched the clearing with much more curiosity than ever before. It was an odd feeling; he hadn't felt this level of consciousness in the morning.

Goldenflame almost couldn't comprehend as to why he was still awake, wandering the clearing with energy. Perhaps it was the beautiful sunrise? No, it wasn't anything to do with the waking sun. It was the fact that he had actually found the sleep that he had lost so many moons ago.

It was a great feeling to actually appreciate the way the dew felt on his paw-pads after the pine needles had rubbed it raw. It was also felt amazing to recognize the sweet smell of prey, and feeling of saliva filling his mouth, and recognizing the rumble of an empty stomach.

Perhaps just a small mouse... Goldenflame decided as he dropped the three fresh pieces of prey in the pile. He grabbed a mouse gently in his maw, letting the mouse leave its taste on his tongue. It was a surprising taste as he gently ripped into the noise, its blood warming every inch of his body, making him feel as though everything were perfect.
Edited!
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ Not to intrude @Ebony but that's been already chosen}
Lol that explains a lot!
Old May 26th, 2017, 09:08 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

NOTE:I CHANGED MAH FORM!! UPDATED IT!!! Here ya go!! ~Eclipse

Form For Permanent Deputy:

Name:

Wavesplash

36 moons

She-cat

Pre-existing or new?:

She was made for this specific reason, but I'm gonna rp her beforehand. So... what would that be?

Appearance:

Wavesplash is a blue-gray she-cat with darker ear tips, paws, and tail tip. She has medium-length, soft fur. Her eyes are sapphire blue with turquoise/green flecks. She has longer, well muscled limbs and longer ears with sprouts of fur at the tips. Her tail is plumed. Her claws are smaller, but sharp, and so are her teeth.

Personality:

Considerate: Wavesplash has never been self centered. She always thinks of her clanmates first, not herself. She aligns how much prey she eats with the season and how much is on the fresh-kill pile. She doesn't base it off of her own hunger. Normally, she takes every cats needs into account before making a descision.

Loyal: Wavesplash has an undying loyalty to WindClan. She would never dream of joining any other clan, becoming a rouge, loner, or kittypet. She follows the warrior code, not daring to break it. She follows commands exactly, never wavering from her task.

Involved: Wavesplash is actively involved in her can's major descisions, such as who the next deputy or medicine cat would be. She knows not to take it too far, though. She never crosses the line. Helpful, but not probing. She wouldn't like to cause stress to any cat.

Kind: Sometimes, when she needs a distraction, Wavesplash will help out clanmates that need it. She will never trick any cat. She helps when asked to, even does apprentice chores from time to time.

Shy: She isn't an outgoing kind of cat. Wavesplash is really only around cats when she chooses to be, which is around 50% of the time. The other 50% is spent near the ocean, by herself. She doesn't enjoy this alone time, though.

Serious: Wavesplash is serious about most things. Loyalty. Sacrifice. The warrior code. But her seriousness about other things isn't real. It's a shell, a mask she has created to hide what is really within.

Doesn't trust many: Wavesplash has trust issues. Ever since she was a kit, no cat thought she was good enough. Not even her parents. So that led her to trusting fewer and fewer cats, until she only trusted one. She still trusts that one today. Blazingstar. She trusts him because he is the leader, and she feels like he deserves the clan's trust.

Depressed: Depression caught her at a young age. She never feels like she's good enough. Wavesplash is always comparing herself to other cats, even though there is really nothing wrong with her. It's just what she knows, and what she has been doing for the past 30 moons.

Impatient: Though she seems patient with many cats, on the inside she is very impatient. With kits and apprentices, it's fine. She knows it takes time to master a move. But with warriors and kittypets, she snaps when she has had too much.

Emotional: When on her own, Wavesplash is a very emotional cat. She gets sad at a lot. Some cat died? Crushing. Some cat close to her was injured? Sadness. She only reveals these emotions when alone, or when other cats are feeling them.

The root of all of Wavesplash's suicidal thoughts is that one thought, 'I'm useless. Would anyone care if I died?' She absolutely hates facing her depression and suicide, and refuses to see Surgestorm. So, she wants to make herself more useful, to keep her thoughts off of her crushing depression. She also wants to have a bigger role in keeping her clan safe. What better way to combine the two than to become deputy?

Sure, Wavesplash will have some minor problems at first. Her shyness will be an obstacle, but eventually she'll overcome it. She will probably get over most of her suicidal thoughts a few moons into the job. Eventually, her depression will fade, too, but occasionally her mind will wander to where her suicidal thoughts lay.

Activity (PPD):

7.26 last time I checked...

You at least two months active?:

Yes, yes, finally YES!!! XD

Other/Questions?:

When creating Wavesplash, I took my personality and flaws and such. It worked out alright. So, basically, Wavesplash is me cat-ified (if that makes sense).

By the way, her prefix (Wave) comes from her pelt color and eye color, as well as the fact that it was raining very hard when she was born. The rain sounded like wave upon wave pounding at the ground. Her suffix (splash) was given because cats see her near the ocean a lot. She also likes to play around in water sometimes.

Also, if she isn't picked for dep, I'll still roleplay her because she seems like a good cat to roleplay, and I've kind of gotten attached to her... :heartballoon4:

Plot ideas?:

Maybe at some point Wavesplash tells Blazingstar and Surgestorm of her previous suicidal thoughts and depression. Then, with some pressing, she gives in and tells them her backstory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
@Undercover

Wavesplash lay on the soft moor grass and watched the water. The endless cycle of lapping water always fascinated her. Wave after wave after wave... ever since the dawn of time. A steady, rhythmatic sound. To some, calming, to others, annoying. But to Wavesplash, it was the pound of the battle raging in her mind. 'Just jump. No cat cares anyway.' Her suicidal thought almost overwhelmed her, before being subsided. Then, she thought logically. Over and over, on and on. As well as the beauty of the ocean, Wavesplash had seen its power. Once a cat was out there, it was almost impossible to get back to shore. Even though it was her namesake, Wavesplash didn't dare swim in the ocean. She knew it would kill her. Sometimes she wanted to, but Wavesplash never gave to the suicidal thoughts in her mind. She sometimes wished she had some cat to share it with. A friend. But Wavesplash never had any friends. The loneliness and depression had taken hold of her at a young age. The other apprentices had avoided her because she was "different". But her one dream was to become deputy, and maybe leader. She knew it was far-fetched, but if she tried, it could happen.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Form For Permanent Deputy:
Name: Blackkit - Blackpaw - Blackice
Black- His Black fur Ice- His rough sounding voice, that is as cold sounding as ice
Pre-existing or new? Pre-existing
Appearance:
Blackice has a black base coat, and white markings on his paws and chest. He is very large, and his muscles show through his pelt. His black and white pelt is complemented By his large, golden yellow eyes. That light up light lanterns. Blackice has medium, feathery fur and a long tail. His fur is soft, which helps him glide along the clearing. He also has a scar on his cheek.
Personality:
Blackice is a calm cat, he is quick to act in tough decisions. His mind helps him by adding up every possible outcome, and he can make a decision by just using that. Although he may sound mature, Blackice gets scared if someone he is close to gets in danger. Since the tom is fast thinking, he might second guess himself. Blackice is a very hesitant tom. He is not very good with she-cats, but isn't afraid to speak his mind. Blackice is a very good listener, and if Blazingstar needs him to listen he will. Blackice is very patient, but if he thinks something is wrong or not true he will blurt it out. He also has had one apprentice, Goldenpaw.
Ever since one of his friends left the clan Blackice has found it difficult to move on. He believes he should have helped and made things better, but in reality he couldn't. Blackice suffered from some depression, and it didn't help when one of his crushes let him down. But deep down, he new he was better than all of this. Blackice did his best, hunting multiple times a day and patrolling the borders by himself.
Blackice wants to lead Windclan, to help any cat that felt the same way~
Activity(PPD): 7.99
You at least two months active?: Yes
Other/Questions?:
Plot ideas?: May I edit them in? They still aren't 100 percent finished ^^
The black tom sat out against the moor. His large tail flicked back and forth. Blackice's eyes were closed, and his breath was almost still. Night had begun to fall, and the last bit of sky melted away. As the crickets began to chirp they're song, he took a deep breath. Blackice liked to meditate at this time of day. He had found a spot that hardly any other cat had, and he liked quiet. Sighing, the tom thought about his day. His white fur moved in the wind, mixing in tufts. He wrapped his tail around his snowy paws. His golden orbs opened, looking across the moor with a deep concentration. What did he do today? Well, he got up, and ate a rabbit. Then he checked on his sister, and her kits. What next? Blackice went to walk along the borders, then went hunting. He caught two rabbits, but the biggest one he chased got away. He also went to get a drink. Then he cleaned out his nest. And hunted again before eating and going here. That was it, his entire day. What would happen tomorrow? The tom sighed, getting up and stretching as he began to walk back to camp. His paws tip toeing lightly as Blackice walked into his camp and the warriors den. Careful not to wake up his clanmates as He fell into sleep.

Last edited by judas; May 26th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.