Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 16th, 2020, 08:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsden

Okay, this was annoying and Lionstar wasn't even feeling well enough to follow all of their bickering. HE DIDN'T CARE. "As long as you're not causing issues with the other Clans, or .. pissing off outsiders, or being stupid and dying, you can do whatever the hell you want. Keep your noses clean and if you see something that might be of use to the Clan, report back to me." Otherwise, he didn't want to see them over something like this again. "Now get out of my den."

His stomach was twisted with faint nausea and his head was aching. The last thing he wanted right now was company when he was left wishing he could sleep this discomfort away.

[ @SilentLamb, @Cloudsky ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 16th, 2020, 08:25 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Okay, this was annoying and Lionstar wasn't even feeling well enough to follow all of their bickering. HE DIDN'T CARE. "As long as you're not causing issues with the other Clans, or .. pissing off outsiders, or being stupid and dying, you can do whatever the hell you want. Keep your noses clean and if you see something that might be of use to the Clan, report back to me." Otherwise, he didn't want to see them over something like this again. "Now get out of my den."

His stomach was twisted with faint nausea and his head was aching. The last thing he wanted right now was company when he was left wishing he could sleep this discomfort away.

[ @SilentLamb, @Cloudsky ]
Oooh, this might be one of his bad days. She thought nervously to herself.
"Ok, thank you and sorry for bothering you." She meowed to Lionstar, as she started fidgeting with her paws and tail.
"C'mon, let's get out of here." She mewed quietly to Sootpaw.
Old March 16th, 2020, 08:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cloudsky

He gave a jolt, um..yeah......maybe this was a bad time..
Glancing up at fallenstorm he gave a quick nod and followed suit. Quickly.note to self...never ask him anything on one of his bad days!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 16th, 2020, 09:12 PM
work is never done

Relieved to finally have some peace and quiet, Lionstar slumped in his nest with his paws over his head.

Good Star Cats, he felt miserable. His head was beginning to throb more rapidly, splitting his head in pulses, and closing his eyes only did so much to alleviate his pain. Between that, the lurching of his stomach that left him feeling worse for wear, and the soreness of his throat, he felt worse than frog-dung.

All he could do was curl up in a ball and wish it went away, because as it stood he didn't feel strong enough to stand.

[ @Dipper, semi-private ]

Old March 16th, 2020, 09:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak still felt a light throbbing in his head with every step and jostle of his body, but resting it off seemed to have healed the worst of the damage. The blood had been washed away to give no evidence of the burly tom's assault that'd rained down on him. As he emerged into the clearing, he hesitated. Peeked to Lionstar's den, and debated for a second, then two... Finally, Fawnsqueak shifted direction to squint into the darkness, peeking further before he noticed a sad lump of Lionstar unusually pathetic.

"Hey," he greeted, clearing his throat. "Your Fallenstar impression seriously needs work, man. I mean, you got it partly right-- this... staying in the den and wallowing thing, but it needs more complaints about your personal misfortunes if you want to kick it up a little." Granted, he imagined that wasn't what Lionstar was doing but couldn't even begin to guess why he was just a golden puddle in here.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 16th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 02:02 AM
work is never done

Lionstar let out a soft groan as Fawnsqueak decided to start talking. Like, sure, he liked his company but Lionstar wasn't feeling well and he wished Fawn used his eyes more than he used his brain right now. This was not the time to harass him.

"don't feel well." He didn't think he needed to be clearer than that, disregarding the whole Fallenstream thing for the time being. Maybe he'd get on Fawnsqueak's case about that when he wasn't feeling like ass. ".. i want it to go away."

[ @Dipper ]

Old March 17th, 2020, 04:01 AM
the stars are aligned

The groan and gripe about not feeling well actually made for a much better Fallenstream-impression, though that compliment stayed securely on Fawnsqueak's tongue since it was obvious enough that even a socially-inept furball like himself could understand it wasn't the right time. "Yeah?" he questioned, eyebrows knitting. "What's wrong?" Before Lionstar could get a word in, he was creating assumptions about another messy situation and the storm of emotions that'd inevitably come with it. He dreaded to hear what Lionstar had regrets about now if it was causing him this much heartache to the point it became a physical ailment.

Old March 19th, 2020, 01:52 AM
work is never done

"What do you think?" Lionstar was losing his patience a little with Fawnsqueak, admittedly only because he didn't feel well enough to keep this back-and-forth game going. "my head is killing me, my stomach is twisted up like i ate a bad mouse-- which i didn't eat, by the way-- i haven't been feeling hungry, and.." And he was tired, so very very tired.

Huffing with his discomfort, Lionstar wiggled across the cool stone floor to throw his paws at Fawnsqueak's, not out of aggression but out of a desire to knock Fawnsqueak down so he could collapse himself over him.

[ @Dipper ]

Old March 19th, 2020, 02:13 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak genuinely didn't know and began flicking his pupils around the den in search of any sort of clues to Lionstar's physical state. Aside from Lionstar himself, everything appeared to be in order. As he listed his symptoms but didn't give an indication of some new terrible act he'd committed, he let out a sigh of relief that he hadn't realized had been trapped within him, expression shaping into something more sympathetic. "So you're sick," he deduced, then supposed it wasn't unusual to be ill during the last stint of leafbare. When Lionstar... started literally wriggling toward him, Fawnsqueak took a cautious step back, out of reach. "Here, hang on..."

After a brief disappearance, Fawnsqueak returned with a mossball soaked in water and the smallest item he could find on the fresh-kill pile--a vole. He nudged the mossball toward Lionstar but kept the food to the side, settling into a more comfortable position to ensure he actually drank something before resting.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 07:19 PM

My Mood: Inspired

She padded into the den, and as she did so a throbbing pain struck her head like fox claws to the face.
Danged empathy! She thought once again as she took one step farther into the den, sitting down. It makes things so much harder to do!
"H-hello Mr. Lionstar" She mewed quietly. "I know you said don't come in, but I think you should know there is huge rat den close to our territory. Rats were everywhere!" Her voice got a bit louder as she started talking about those rats.
"Cats could get bit if the rats start getting bold, and we don't have a proper medicine cat yet!" She started getting loud, but realized that was probably a bad idea at the moment, so she quieted down. "My apologies. I don't want cats to die because of some feral idiot rodents. What should we do?" @BILL.

Last edited by Cloudsky; March 22nd, 2020 at 07:26 PM.