by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:20 PM

Old April 17th, 2018, 08:24 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default lover boys [ private ]

oof, i keep tilting things lover boys. i seriously like that title too much.
imma just sam jump on clive. best way to show affection. oh, this is a private roleplay between @Dark Queen .

"wakkeeee upp!" he groaned, climbing onto the bed. he stood on top of it and began to jump. he barely made a dent because of his small and short body size. sam hop towards clive's face, "pleasseee!! we're gonna be late for the tangles in our hearts signing!" he would not miss that signing. he refused. if he had to, he would leave clive alone. he landed on all fours, careful to not actually fall on clive. he crawled towards his lover's face, gently planting a kiss on his lips. "hii," the neko kiss his cheek, "wake," then his other cheek, "up," finally his forehead. sam's hair was a mess and he still was wearing his pjs. for someone who wanted to go to a signing so bad, he wasn't dressed or even remotely ready for it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: lover boys [ private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
oof, i keep tilting things lover boys. i seriously like that title too much.
imma just sam jump on clive. best way to show affection. oh, this is a private roleplay between @Dark Queen .

"wakkeeee upp!" he groaned, climbing onto the bed. he stood on top of it and began to jump. he barely made a dent because of his small and short body size. sam hop towards clive's face, "pleasseee!! we're gonna be late for the tangles in our hearts signing!" he would not miss that signing. he refused. if he had to, he would leave clive alone. he landed on all fours, careful to not actually fall on clive. he crawled towards his lover's face, gently planting a kiss on his lips. "hii," the neko kiss his cheek, "wake," then his other cheek, "up," finally his forehead. sam's hair was a mess and he still was wearing his pjs. for someone who wanted to go to a signing so bad, he wasn't dressed or even remotely ready for it.
Clive groaned and opened his eyes "Fineee" he said and gave Sam a kiss on the cheek with a slight smile. He liked seeing Sam happy but he was not a morning person
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Clive groaned and opened his eyes "Fineee" he said and gave Sam a kiss on the cheek with a slight smile. He liked seeing Sam happy but he was not a morning person
sam squeaked, pouting. clive wasn't allowed to give him kisses, only sam could give clive kisses. he took clive's blankets, not quite sure he was getting up. " yay !! hehe, ill go get the evil hair brush. " he jump off the bed, his sleek tail following after him. he skidded to a halt, grabbing the `evil` hair brush from the bathroom counter. to him, sam hair wasn't messy. it was perfectly fine. he came back into the bedroom, he liked brushing clive's hair. it was a strange thing he liked to do. he sat on the bed, patting a spot where clive could sit. "i can't believe im going to meet the actors who act elliot and leon! its amazing, really. i wonder if they are actually dating~ i mean, well.. it would be awkward to kiss someone you weren't dating with. close or not, i guess. " he fond over his favorite t.v show.

pronouns.cc
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Idk

Quote:
sam squeaked, pouting. clive wasn't allowed to give him kisses, only sam could give clive kisses. he took clive's blankets, not quite sure he was getting up. " yay !! hehe, ill go get the evil hair brush. " he jump off the bed, his sleek tail following after him. he skidded to a halt, grabbing the `evil` hair brush from the bathroom counter. to him, sam hair wasn't messy. it was perfectly fine. he came back into the bedroom, he liked brushing clive's hair. it was a strange thing he liked to do. he sat on the bed, patting a spot where clive could sit. "i can't believe im going to meet the actors who act elliot and leon! its amazing, really. i wonder if they are actually dating~ i mean, well.. it would be awkward to kiss someone you weren't dating with. close or not, i guess. " he fond over his favorite t.v show.
Clive sat where Sam gestured to "yeah, but only some actors kiss when they're not dating but it's rare" he said with a quiet yawn, he was still a bit tired.
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:

Clive sat where Sam gestured to "yeah, but only some actors kiss when they're not dating but it's rare" he said with a quiet yawn, he was still a bit tired.
sam ran the brush through clive's hair, shrugging a little. he did his best not to hurt him. "mhm, i remember doing a cosplay once with a girl. there was a kiss scene that i didn't know about. sure to say i didn't show up to her house for three months. " he recalled the memory. shuddering a little at the thought. it was not nice to not mention a kiss scene and actually do it. sam was pretty sure he was cosplaying yuri and she was cosplaying victor. he didn't even know what the anime was about. he shook his head in a attempt to clear his thoughts. "done, done! noow lettsss goooo!" sam jump off the bed, still wearing his pjs. yet either he didn't care or didn't notice.

pronouns.cc
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Idk

Quote:
sam ran the brush through clive's hair, shrugging a little. he did his best not to hurt him. "mhm, i remember doing a cosplay once with a girl. there was a kiss scene that i didn't know about. sure to say i didn't show up to her house for three months. " he recalled the memory. shuddering a little at the thought. it was not nice to not mention a kiss scene and actually do it. sam was pretty sure he was cosplaying yuri and she was cosplaying victor. he didn't even know what the anime was about. he shook his head in a attempt to clear his thoughts. "done, done! noow lettsss goooo!" sam jump off the bed, still wearing his pjs. yet either he didn't care or didn't notice.
"Sam you have to put clothes on your in your PJs" Clive groaned, he took his shirt off and put on a blue hoodie. "We can't go if your in your pjs~" he laughed. He gave Sam a quick kiss with a smile.
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:

"Sam you have to put clothes on your in your PJs" Clive groaned, he took his shirt off and put on a blue hoodie. "We can't go if your in your pjs~" he laughed. He gave Sam a quick kiss with a smile.
"fiNneeeee. " sam grumbled, he dug into the closest, looking for anything really. he took a blue and black striped shirt, going into the bathroom to change. he came out of the bathroom wearing black jeans and his striped shirt. "noowww toooo the carrr !! you are driving, sir curvy !!" he said, a mischief gleam in his eyes. he always liked to stick his head out of the window when they drove, even in winter. sam hated driving, anyway. he was scared of crashing into another car. he itch the scar on his cheek, he usually got stares because of his mostly missing ear and scar. sam hated the attention.

pronouns.cc
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Idk

Quote:
"fiNneeeee. " sam grumbled, he dug into the closest, looking for anything really. he took a blue and black striped shirt, going into the bathroom to change. he came out of the bathroom wearing black jeans and his striped shirt. "noowww toooo the carrr !! you are driving, sir curvy !!" he said, a mischief gleam in his eyes. he always liked to stick his head out of the window when they drove, even in winter. sam hated driving, anyway. he was scared of crashing into another car. he itch the scar on his cheek, he usually got stares because of his mostly missing ear and scar. sam hated the attention.
"Good now come on" Clive smiled picking up Sam snd walking out of the bedroom and house. He grabbed the car keys before he did. He brought Sam outside and put him in the Passengers seat, he got into the car and started driving.
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:

"Good now come on" Clive smiled picking up Sam snd walking out of the bedroom and house. He grabbed the car keys before he did. He brought Sam outside and put him in the Passengers seat, he got into the car and started driving.
sam let out a small yelp, clinging to clive. "don't drop me, please. " he whispered, he had a 'small' fear of heights/being dropped. he stuck his tongue out at clive, licking his cheek before letting out a small giggle. "woo !!!" he threw his hands up, sticking his head out of the window. he stuck his tongue out like a dog would, his hair going all over the face because of the wind. the sunlight hurt his eyes at first and the wind made his eyes water but sam soon got used to it.

pronouns.cc
Old April 19th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Idk

Quote:
sam let out a small yelp, clinging to clive. "don't drop me, please. " he whispered, he had a 'small' fear of heights/being dropped. he stuck his tongue out at clive, licking his cheek before letting out a small giggle. "woo !!!" he threw his hands up, sticking his head out of the window. he stuck his tongue out like a dog would, his hair going all over the face because of the wind. the sunlight hurt his eyes at first and the wind made his eyes water but sam soon got used to it.
"Remind me again why you love this show so much?" Clive said still driving looking blankly at the road.bhis dark green eyes filled with boredom.