Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:38 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:38 PM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@hiraeth @Broken Madness @Incandescence @.:Blue Wishes

Tobias smiled at Marie in a flirty way as she helped him up coming in close to her as he was hauled to his feet. Than a call from the door interrupted him and he grunted “it’s really too easy Marie, it’s like my calling in life to make his harder” he said with a chuckle looking dumbfounded and in ‘awe’ of his reprimand. Than he turned as Lucifer came over examining his neck “this basically happens everyday I really wouldn’t worry about it” he said putting his hand on Lucifer sand pushing it back. “I’ll bruise but it looks cool, so I’ll leave it” he said with a shrug.

A petite woman walks in holding measuring tape and smiling briefly at everyone “hello cadets so glad to meet you all finally, now please come with me” she instructed

He nods slowly “ ... so you piss off people a lot... “ he growls “ You’re a idiot let me check you. I’m not exactly happy about it and I know damn well getting bruised everyday can cause some internal harm so let me check you now” He Says sounding like a mother soon he sees the woman and just tosses her the dress “ no need use this for me. My kin do know me well.. so well so use that to help with measurements and all. “ he says calmly as he looks at Tobias “ ......Do you live in a home that abuses you? If so I can help with that too... I am the doctor and a therapist as well. So please come to me if you have issues mentally or physically as well... anyway... I have a question about your ... how to say personality?”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He nods slowly “ ... so you piss off people a lot... “ he growls “ You’re a idiot let me check you. I’m not exactly happy about it and I know damn well getting bruised everyday can cause some internal harm so let me check you now” He Says sounding like a mother soon he sees the woman and just tosses her the dress “ no need use this for me. My kin do know me well.. so well so use that to help with measurements and all. “ he says calmly as he looks at Tobias “ ......Do you live in a home that abuses you? If so I can help with that too... I am the doctor and a therapist as well. So please come to me if you have issues mentally or physically as well... anyway... I have a question about your ... how to say personality?”

Tobias’s eyes flashed dangerously as Lucifer prided deeper into his life and he felt his fists curling by his sides and he pushed Lucifer back ”I’m fine, I don’t need you to be my mother. I’m not a kid like you all think I am!”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tobias’s eyes flashed dangerously as Lucifer prided deeper into his life and he felt his fists curling by his sides and he pushed Lucifer back ”I’m fine, I don’t need you to be my mother. I’m not a kid like you all think I am!”

his eyes glowed a bit as he moves back “ ... No It’s just I’ve got bruises everyday as well. I know it well, that anger when someone tries to help but instead of bruises.” He pulls his collar down a bit showing a ragged scar “ I got cut. The family of madness is no joke. To love you must suffer, to be happy you must feel sadness. To protect you must give up everything. Also fair warning-“ he smiles playfully “ I may not need to be your mother but I am considered to be the mother of my kin. I know how to cook, to sew, to bake and all that mother stuff because I was forced to take on that role. I’m not a kid and nor do I think of you as one. I’m just envious of your personality. You can smile, flirt and be all happy and bright but unfortunately that thing was taken from me even if my kin were at my side. Anyway I wished to ask something of you of course alone if you don’t mind and remember.. I’m here to help.. not to hurt.”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@Celestial @Broken Madness @Incandescence @.:Blue Wishes:.

haden watched them bicker, trying to fold in on herself to get away from the noise. stop it, please, she pleaded desperately, though she only spoke within her mind. as she noticed the woman's presence, haden looked up, her stormy eyes swimming with confusion and distress. "does that include you coming really close to me?" she asked nervously, her body tense. when she was stressed, haden despised being touched, as it made her feel like she was a simple ragdoll to be tossed about. she gazed across the room with dotted vision, suddenly feeling confined in the room with all the others. "tobias, lucifer, please," haden said quietly, though her mind was screaming.

Last edited by lio; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:18 PM.