Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Goddess of the Hunt

Status: I am online from 7:30-9:00 Central time, on a daily basis.
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cloudbass

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

"I should have known that." she thought. "Cloud..bass.." she mumbled, casting a quick glance at the tom's direction. She wasn't a huge fan of eye contact unless it was in battle. She wasn't a fan of battle either. The blue tabby warrior shuffled her paws awkwardly. This situation was..awkward. "Nice to see you again..?" she asked as a question. She quickly tried to reason. "B-because i've seen you. In camp."

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Salmonleap cleared his throat. "Well, I'm glad your okay. Um, do you need someone to accompany you back to camp? You must be shaken by your little, uh, fall." he blushed. "And my pulling you by the tail probably didn't help."

Snowkit- Primal Instincts

none yet but there will be soon!

Have a nice day!
Old March 25th, 2024, 02:22 AM
Hermes (dragonwind)

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Snowyfeathr - @Artemis -
Winterpaw nodded.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old March 26th, 2024, 01:00 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

She had tried to keep herself calm.

She hadn’t wanted to walk alone today but she was anyway.

Maybe she was a fool for choosing this, given her current state, but she couldn’t help it. She was afraid. Afraid of being murdered out in the woods by someone who wanted to take her place. Dusklion’s outburst at the meeting had just solidified her belief that she couldn’t trust anyone- and for the most part, she didn’t. She didn’t trust anyone but a small pawful of cats, and she wasn’t ashamed of it.

She still wasn’t sure about Fadingsun, not a hundred percent. But with every passing day she had that strange feeling of dread and she knew her Clan needed an heir. Maybe he was the right choice. Maybe he wasn’t. Maybe she’d just have to wait and see. Or wait and see him turn on her. Like they did to her father.

She’s not a paranoid cat. Usually. But with the throne of the river came the never ending struggle of finding those she could trust.

Slowly, Birdsnow strode through the territory, her bones aching with exhaustion. Maybe she should’ve asked Misty or Kes to come. She wasn’t sure if her legs could hold her, but somehow they did. Over and over. Until she came upon a crumpled ginger and black warrior and her heart dropped. Until she realized that her Head Lionheart was just crying and not dead- her heart failed just like Dad’s had- and Birdsnow’s chest clenched and hardened at the same time. She didn’t think she made a mistake with deputy, but had she made a mistake with Head Lionheart?

Now she would see. ”Dusklion.” She felt her voice soften instinctively, and she padded closer to the other molly. ”Would you come with me to the StarCave, possibly? I… I’m not sure if I’ll make it there alone. Plus, I would really like to talk to you about what happened earlier, and hear anything you have to say.” She wasn’t going to fight this cat, if Dusklion came, she came. If not, oh well. She would have her answer.

"If you would prefer to have time to yourself, I would understand. I know it's been a rough day and I'm not your favorite cat right now."

// @talle
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: three days - one day time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Time was an illusion at this point, and the dark tabby was unsure how much of it passed before the soft fall of paw steps alerted her that she wasn't alone. Immeidately Dusklion stiffened, claws sliding out and muscles tensing. Moons spent in the outskirts with her brother had taught her to never be caught off-guard and to always be ready to fight for life. But the voice that spoke her name was familiar, and just as quickly as they had slid out, her claws went back in.

"B-Birds." Embarrassment crawled hot over her pelt as the head Lionheart (for now) scrambled to her paws. She kept her head ducked away from her leader, shaking it as subtly as she could to dry the tears that still fell from her eyes. By now her wounds had faded into the numb cacophony of other torrent emotions that stormed throughout her body, each of them thrashing against each other violently. "I-I..." Dusk was not normally one to be speechless - but all of the words she could've spoken were some place in her mind that she couldn't reach right now.

But reach she tried. Eventually, after a couple of beats, Dusklion turned to face Birds, though her gaze lingered on the forest floor. It traveled to her leader's paws, slowly up, until she managed to meet the scarred she-cat's blue gaze. Within her chest her heart continued to thud like the sound of heavy rain in a storm, so loud that she was certain Birds could hear it. "I'm sorry." The words came out in a haste, spoken as if she couldn't get them out fast enough. "I didn't mean to... for all of that to just... my brother, h-he is..." Nothing was coming out right and Dusk didn't know how to fix it or even attempt to stop it. "I worked hard, 'n I did everythin' right, I trained hard 'n I..I..." No, no, no! This isn't how she wanted this to go!

"...I'm grateful, I am. When I joined the Clan with F-Fades last leaf-bare, I swore that I'd give all I had for this Clan... our home. No matter what, at the end of the day... that's what matters. RiverClan thrivin'... like we used to." It felt weird to say 'we' since Dusklion didn't even know or had experienced what she considered the golden era of RiverClan. But she had felt so in tune the moment, so in tune with this Clan by the water, that if she didn't know any better... she would've believed that her and Fades had been born here.

But that wasn't enough. It was obvious that in the time they had been here, while she had been busing herself, that her brother's goals had changed. Had she been so wrapped up in her own ambition that she hadn't noticed? Had he not felt like he could tell her, as she had told him? Something about the thought of that nearly broke her heart - if there were any other pieces left to fall... to shatter. Out of every single cat in the entire world, it was Fades who she had trusted most. Now it felt like even that was gone, and it made Dusk feel unsafe. Vulnerable. It was an emotion she couldn't afford right now though, not with a task placed before her.

Looking at Birdsnow now, Dusk was calmer than before, and there was a clarity in her eyes. "I'll go with you to the Starcave," she answered softly, nodding her head once. "...If you need to remove me from my position, I'll..." ...why couldn't she get the words out? "...I understand." The entire Clan probably hated her by now, and while she could just grin and bear it... the thought of that was exhausting. "...At least let me make sure... you're safe, on the way to the cave. We don't know if any of William's followers are out there, or if any thunder-rats might try to take another swipe at you... 'N RiverClan needs... needs a strong leader." She didn't say it, but her lifted gaze held Birds own with the same intense passion as it had during the meeting; And that leader is you... I hope.

...Okay, that was it. Those were all of the words she had in her, and afterwards her shoulders slumped just a little - not enough to be noticeable, though. Dusklion still stood, paws still steady. Her blue eyes were free of tears, though there was a lingering exhaustion in them. She wouldn't falter though, because she had a job to do - and that was to make sure Birds made it safely to speak with StarClan.

[ @poppy - not sure if you want to have the next post be at the starcave or here! ]

"my road leads into the desert."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by talle; Yesterday at 02:14 AM.
Old Today, 05:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 4 hours, anytime if time sensitive
My Mood: Lurking

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior/Temp. Med cat -
Purrks: Go with the flow and The Collector ]

Not soon after Marigoldleap asked if Seabreeze would accompany her to locate some herbs she moved out into the territory. It had been quite a few sunrises since she had been outside camp, so it was really refreshing to finally get out. Healing had been slow with only one patient, so she felt getting herbs would give her something useful to do while she was temporary medicine cat. Walking on the molly slightly looked at the other warrior.

"I was thinking of locating some more cobwebs, a few marigolds, comfrey, and Dandelion.", Marigoldleap meowed. She wasn't sure all what Seabreeze knew, so she listened in case they asked her what something looked like or if they had any herbs they think they might need.

[ sorry if it seems rush will get better @Dolomedes; ]

Marigoldleap is Riverclan's temporary medicine cat with the help of @/alec's Minkpaw and @/finley.exe's Cobwebpaw until one is chosen. If your cat needs healing feel free to fill out a form here and we'll take care of your cat.

Old Today, 06:29 AM
Goddess of the Hunt

Status: I am online from 7:30-9:00 Central time, on a daily basis.
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Snowyfeathr - @Artemis -
Winterpaw nodded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail was behind Salmonleap. He nodded when his patrolmate had called. "Yup. I'm still here, haven't gone anywhere!" he mewed.

(I'm just gonna say this- Holly is like- 60 moons lol)
@Artemis @hermeswind
"Winterpaw? I see a fish in that portion of the stream. Do you want to see if you can catch it?" Salmonleap used his tail to point to a fish in a fast emo ing part of the river.

Snowkit- Primal Instincts

none yet but there will be soon!

Have a nice day!
Old Today, 08:26 AM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@Artemis @hermeswind

"I'll go hunt over there" Hollytail said, pointing with his tail. "That way we can get more prey ya know?" he then turned and headed off.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Hermes (dragonwind)

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Artemis - @Snowyfeathr -
He nodded again at the suggestion, and looked at the fish.
- dice rolling... - 2 -
Stars seem to dislike his skill today, as he accidentally casts a shadow and the fish notices him. Oops.
There! Another one! Winterpaw spots a different fish out of the corner of his eye, a (17) pretty big one too! And he tries to stalk it and (12) messily hooks it and kills it on the surface. Hey, that wasn't too bad of a catch! he thinks to himself, and smiles at Salmonleap.
[ +1 fish ]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; Today at 09:00 AM.
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Your Local Spider <3

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior/Temp. Med cat -
Purrks: Go with the flow and The Collector ]

Not soon after Marigoldleap asked if Seabreeze would accompany her to locate some herbs she moved out into the territory. It had been quite a few sunrises since she had been outside camp, so it was really refreshing to finally get out. Healing had been slow with only one patient, so she felt getting herbs would give her something useful to do while she was temporary medicine cat. Walking on the molly slightly looked at the other warrior.

"I was thinking of locating some more cobwebs, a few marigolds, comfrey, and Dandelion.", Marigoldleap meowed. She wasn't sure all what Seabreeze knew, so she listened in case they asked her what something looked like or if they had any herbs they think they might need.

[ sorry if it seems rush will get better @Dolomedes; ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze wouldn’t deny that it had been a bit shocked when out of all cats in the clan, Marigoldleap had chosen him to accompany her on a herb patrol. Maybe he shouldn’t be, after all it was simply that, a herb patrol and he was a warrior, it was his job to patrol and help keep the clan running but still. The Tom shook out his fur as though to shake himself out of his own thoughts which seemed to work as he could focus on Marigoldleap ahead of him as they made their way out of the camp and out into the territory. Hopefully nothing happened while they were away, with the temporary medicine cat away from camp. The sandy grey blue tom hummed to himself before whipping his straying gaze back to the molly in front of him as her words floated into the air. Cobwebs, marigold, comfrey, and dandelions. Those were simple enough and Seabreeze already knew of all those herbs from Coldamber. The tom blinked slowly, recounted the information to himself under his breath in a murmur,

Cobwebs are easy. Marigold meant for preventing infection, found in… hmm. Comfrey, harvest leaves unbroken and roots, found near water- sunny spots, so we should make our way by the river. Last dandelions, also found more near water….” Pleased with his recall, the warrior was left alone with Marigoldleap. He didn’t want to pass her just in case she wanted to be the one leading. Should he start some small talk? Did Marigoldleap want that or should remained solely focused on the task at paw. The warrior wasn’t sure and it caused his anxiety to act up and the words that left his maw were stuttered and unsure but louder than his murmuring, “So, Marigoldleap, congratulations on the position…e-even if ummm if it is temp-temporary.” The warrior ended the pitiful display with a sheepish half-grin of sorts. He said no more as he waited for Marigoldleap to speak, or do anything at all.