Today 10:15 AM

Old June 12th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw glared at Larkstorm as he spoke, shaking his head. Dawnpaw didn't really see him as just a brother figure did she? The somali stood up once the other tom got off, fur standing up. "I....at...- At least she said she loved me!" He yowled at the walking off warrior. Then he felt sudden dread hit him like a boulder, shaking his head roughly. Rough enough to make him somewhat dizzy and have a strong headache for a second. No! She..sees you as more than a brother! He thought.

"Unless...unless?" He mumbled sadly to himself, ears flattening as he drooped. He found it hilarious. Hilarious that he could actually think someone as amazing as Dawnpaw could love him, love him more than friends did. Had she lied when she said all those sweet things.

The tom didn't realize he was crying until he was sniffling and sobbing. He shook his head roughly, shaking it side to side, up and down. He gave a groan as his head hit the ground harshly. He did not means to do that. He felt himself become dizzy, sitting there for a moment to regain his brains.

He narrowed his eyes, which were glossy with tears. Frowning, he furrowed his brows and got up. "Fine..I don't need love anyway...!" He growled to himself, huffing shakily. He spun around, beginning to walk through the territory, stopping once he saw the familiar cream molly.

He spared a glance at her, giving a small sniff. He could let her know he had been crying! He looked around, flicking his tail irritated. "Come on. We're going back to camp." He said flatly, which was a big change from his usually happy words. "Besides. It's getting dark.." He grumbled under his breath.
Hearing paw steps approach her she felt her mood lighten considerably."You took a whil-....!".she said this in a soft tone but as she turned to look at the Tom she saw him standing there with his head turned, something was wrong."Timber?...".she rose to her paws she went to ask what was wrong but hearing him speak to her in such a closed off tone froze her on the spot."But- it's only sundown... We still have heeps of time..".Seeing him turn his glare onto her- she felt as if all the air around her had grown cold.'W-what's going on?...Maybe he's just angry with Lark?'. She took a few pawsteps toward him until she was in close proximity, she softly intertwined her tail with his she gave him a concerned look and she asked in a gentle tone."Timber...What's wrong? If LarkStorm said some mousebrained nonsense then he's wrong! You know I care about you not hi-". Her voice was cut off as he shrugged her off and moved away from her, her eyes widened and she felt her breath catch in her throat, she was confused and hurt.
What exactly happened when she left?
Did CreekTongue possibly tell him something? The cream Molly hadn't exactly told TimberPaw she was still getting visits from the dark forest shecat- she wanted to keep quiet and leave him out of possibly dangerous problems. Her blue eyes looked at the brown Tom who gave off a isolated and cold air, he wasn't himself- he was almost a completely different cat ."I-If I've done something wrong then I'm sorry...". She somewhat spoke in a sad tone this time- seeing him like this made her heart ache but TimberPaw didn't seem to want to talk to her merely ignore her.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 12th, 2019 at 03:34 AM.
Old June 12th, 2019, 03:59 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Hearing paw steps approach her she felt her mood lighten considerably."You took a whil-....!".she said this in a soft tone but as she turned to look at the Tom she saw him standing there with his head turned, something was wrong."Timber?...".she rose to her paws she went to ask what was wrong but hearing him speak to her in such a closed off tone froze her on the spot."But- it's only sundown... We still have heeps of time..".Seeing him turn his glare onto her- she felt as if all the air around her had grown cold.'W-what's going on?...Maybe he's just angry with Lark?'. She took a few pawsteps toward him until she was in close proximity, she softly intertwined her tail with his she gave him a concerned look and she asked in a gentle tone."Timber...What's wrong? If LarkStorm said some mousebrained nonsense then he's wrong! You know I care about you not hi-". Her voice was cut off as he shrugged her off and moved away from her, her eyes widened and she felt her breath catch in her throat, she was confused and hurt.
What exactly happened when she left?
Did CreekTongue possibly tell him something? The cream Molly hadn't exactly told TimberPaw she was still getting visits from the dark forest shecat- she wanted to keep quiet and leave him out of possibly dangerous problems. Her blue eyes looked at the brown Tom who gave off a isolated and cold air, he wasn't himself- he was almost a completely different cat ."I-If I've done something wrong then I'm sorry...". She somewhat spoke in a sad tone this time- seeing him like this made her heart ache but TimberPaw didn't seem to want to talk to her merely ignore her.

Just hearing Dawnpaw talk made him more and more restless. He sharply glared at her, an unknown emotion in his brown eyes.
He needed to stop this.

Now.

A low growl came from his throat. Shaking his head, he shifted away. "stop..stop.. stop.. stop! I'm sick and tired of all these..these lies! You've only been lying to me this whole time! Go talk to someone else for once!" He snapped, flicking his tail angrily.
"Go talk to Larkstorm, he's better anyway." The tom said coldly.

"You can stay out here, I'm going back." He growled out in a puff, walking off.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 12th, 2019, 05:03 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Just hearing Dawnpaw talk made him more and more restless. He sharply glared at her, an unknown emotion in his brown eyes.
He needed to stop this.

Now.

A low growl came from his throat. Shaking his head, he shifted away. "stop..stop.. stop.. stop! I'm sick and tired of all these..these lies! You've only been lying to me this whole time! Go talk to someone else for once!" He snapped, flicking his tail angrily.
"Go talk to Larkstorm, he's better anyway." The tom said coldly.

"You can stay out here, I'm going back." He growled out in a puff, walking off.
DawnPaw stared at him her eyes wide- in that moment she swear she could feel her heart thump painfully. Her ears flatten somewhat, she didn't understand what was going on- was she still sleeping? She must be. "What? Lies?".she spoke in a confused tone but hearing his next words her brows furrowed but she felt her self start to tremble slightly- so that's it, she had been bothering him all this time and he was just trying to be nice? Maybe he felt bad for her...she..she wasn't anything to him? He didn't care about her like she thought he did? Feeling anger and sadness well up she snapped angrily as he started walking away."Fine! Walk away and I don't want your company anyway! I hope you go and hang out with a bunch of other cats!". She huffed slightly from yelling so much but the figure of TimberPaw in the distance was blurred, she felt hot tears roll down her face- she plopped down on the ground and her silent tears turned into muffled sobs. She felt like an idiot, why did she actually think that he liked her? Why would he? She was cold and negative, she overreacted about small things, she trains in the dark forest... She was so many things that most cats wouldn't even think about being near her for that fact. Yet he still did- he was kind enough to be near her yet she took advantage of his kindness- obviously the she he was talking about certainly wasn't her. The cream Molly sniffled as she made her way over to the tree leaning against the tree trunk, she had cried so much that she couldn't cry anymore. She stared at her paws dully, the words of CreekTongue rang in her head loudly- repeating over and over. She really was stupid- her Mentor had warned her so many times yet she didn't listen or more she refused too. She gave a trembly sigh, she spoke to no one in particular in a quiet tone."I have no one now...".She just sat there it was well past sundown and the moon shined gently, she felt uncomfortably empty- she wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come."...Hm...". A voice rang in her ears and she spoke in a low voice."I guess you were right...he...doesn't feel the same way I feel...". The cream Molly gave a pitiful laugh- she sounded broken, she started off alone- and then she had that small moment of bliss and here she was...once again tossed to the side after having fulfilled someone's entertainment purposes."...I...I thought we had something special...I know weird that someone like myself is saying that but...he...made me feel like I was worth something- but maybe if I just talked too him more I could....".She still wasn't able to believe that had just happened but CreekTongue spoke in a soft tone- which was a first."Look my dear....Sometimes cats deceive you- sometimes they take advantage of your weak spots...This is why I was worried for you- trust me and me alone...now...know that I care very much about you DawnPaw as a mentor...you know I was a lot like you when I was younger and well alive...I had a fair few family issues...I actually fell in love with a certain Tom... Very handsome fellow but- lets just say...he wasn't faithful...as you can see...not even cats you love will stay beside you in the end they discard you...leave you to suffer alone...My child do you understand now?". DawnPaw face was blank, her eyes lifeless and she spoke in a obedient tone- finally giving up hope."Yes...yes I understand CreekTongue I'm sorry...".DawnPaw sat there as the voice faded away not long after- she no longer saw any purpose of returning to camp, she had nothing left except a shattered heart.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 12th, 2019 at 05:12 AM.
Old June 12th, 2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
DawnPaw stared at him her eyes wide- in that moment she swear she could feel her heart thump painfully. Her ears flatten somewhat, she didn't understand what was going on- was she still sleeping? She must be. "What? Lies?".she spoke in a confused tone but hearing his next words her brows furrowed but she felt her self start to tremble slightly- so that's it, she had been bothering him all this time and he was just trying to be nice? Maybe he felt bad for her...she..she wasn't anything to him? He didn't care about her like she thought he did? Feeling anger and sadness well up she snapped angrily as he started walking away."Fine! Walk away and I don't want your company anyway! I hope you go and hang out with a bunch of other cats!". She huffed slightly from yelling so much but the figure of TimberPaw in the distance was blurred, she felt hot tears roll down her face- she plopped down on the ground and her silent tears turned into muffled sobs. She felt like an idiot, why did she actually think that he liked her? Why would he? She was cold and negative, she overreacted about small things, she trains in the dark forest... She was so many things that most cats wouldn't even think about being near her for that fact. Yet he still did- he was kind enough to be near her yet she took advantage of his kindness- obviously the she he was talking about certainly wasn't her. The cream Molly sniffled as she made her way over to the tree leaning against the tree trunk, she had cried so much that she couldn't cry anymore. She stared at her paws dully, the words of CreekTongue rang in her head loudly- repeating over and over. She really was stupid- her Mentor had warned her so many times yet she didn't listen or more she refused too. She gave a trembly sigh, she spoke to no one in particular in a quiet tone."I have no one now...".She just sat there it was well past sundown and the moon shined gently, she felt uncomfortably empty- she wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come."...Hm...". A voice rang in her ears and she spoke in a low voice."I guess you were right...he...doesn't feel the same way I feel...". The cream Molly gave a pitiful laugh- she sounded broken, she started off alone- and then she had that small moment of bliss and here she was...once again tossed to the side after having fulfilled someone's entertainment purposes."...I...I thought we had something special...I know weird that someone like myself is saying that but...he...made me feel like I was worth something- but maybe if I just talked too him more I could....".She still wasn't able to believe that had just happened but CreekTongue spoke in a soft tone- which was a first."Look my dear....Sometimes cats deceive you- sometimes they take advantage of your weak spots...This is why I was worried for you- trust me and me alone...now...know that I care very much about you DawnPaw as a mentor...you know I was a lot like you when I was younger and well alive...I had a fair few family issues...I actually fell in love with a certain Tom... Very handsome fellow but- lets just say...he wasn't faithful...as you can see...not even cats you love will stay beside you in the end they discard you...leave you to suffer alone...My child do you understand now?". DawnPaw face was blank, her eyes lifeless and she spoke in a obedient tone- finally giving up hope."Yes...yes I understand CreekTongue I'm sorry...".DawnPaw sat there as the voice faded away not long after- she no longer saw any purpose of returning to camp, she had nothing left except a shattered heart.

Timberpaw stopped a second, turning his head to look behind him. At Dawnpaw. "At least i don't lie about loving others." He yowled out, eyes narrowed. He then turned back starting to walk once again.

Larkstorm was right.

Old June 12th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw stopped a second, turning his head to look behind him. At Dawnpaw. "At least i don't lie about loving others." He yowled out, eyes narrowed. He then turned back starting to walk once again.

Larkstorm was right.
(Timeskip to two days after-)

DawnPaw was sitting in the clearing, seeing TimberPaw talk normally to other cats just stomped on her emotions more then the arguement that happened a few days ago. She wasn't sure why she returned- but she only guessed that CreekTongue had actually gotten into her head. Yesterday LarkStorm had told her something which caused her remaining pride to get shattered.'I didn't tell him anything except that a certain shecat was waiting for him at camp, obviously sparked something in him and he left you- alone...Why do you think he flipped out on you? Because he doesn't care about you and never will...he was saying all that nonsense just to fill his need of wanting the one he thought he couldn't have...'.'H-He wouldn't do that to me...He did care..You just made him think of something stupid-''Its your choice wether you believe me or not but just look at him and that shecat- why is she so close to him? Why does he look so happy with her? Most of all what will he think of you once he knows your secrets Hm? Just think about what I said okay?'.The words replaying in her head made her watch TimberPaw talk to the group of cats sadly- her eyes widening when she saw one of the shecat give him a friendly nuzzle- seeing him look embarrassed made her all the more believe LarkStorm,Accidentally making eye contact with TimberPaw she looked away- this was too much for the shecat to handle and she padded out into the territory. She hadn't been able to sleep not eat for two days and slowly she felt like she was becoming numb."...Maybr I should...talk to him?...no he wouldn't want me talking to him- he's too busy messing around with that shecat..".her eyes narrowed as she felt a bitter feeling start to envelope her and she swatted at a small Daisy growing in the grass.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 12th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old June 12th, 2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
(Timeskip to two days after-)

DawnPaw was sitting in the clearing, seeing TimberPaw talk normally to other cats just stomped on her emotions more then the arguement that happened a few days ago. She wasn't sure why she returned- but she only guessed that CreekTongue had actually gotten into her head. Yesterday LarkStorm had told her something which caused her remaining pride to get shattered.'I didn't tell him anything except that a certain shecat was waiting for him at camp, obviously sparked something in him and he left you- alone...Why do you think he flipped out on you? Because he doesn't care about you and never will...he was saying all that nonsense just to fill his need of wanting the one he thought he couldn't have...'.'H-He wouldn't do that to me...He did care..You just made him think of something stupid-''Its your choice wether you believe me or not but just look at him and that shecat- why is she so close to him? Why does he look so happy with her? Most of all what will he think of you once he knows your secrets Hm? Just think about what I said okay?'.The words replaying in her head made her watch TimberPaw talk to the group of cats sadly- her eyes widening when she saw one of the shecat give him a friendly nuzzle- seeing him look embarrassed made her all the more believe LarkStorm,Accidentally making eye contact with TimberPaw she looked away- this was too much for the shecat to handle and she padded out into the territory. She hadn't been able to sleep not eat for two days and slowly she felt like she was becoming numb."...Maybr I should...talk to him?...no he wouldn't want me talking to him- he's too busy messing around with that shecat..".her eyes narrowed as she felt a bitter feeling start to envelope her and she swatted at a small Daisy growing in the grass.

It had been two days since Timberpaw yelled at Dawnpaw. He took her words into consideration, he started talking to new cats. It's what she wanted anyway! He thought with anger, putting on a smile as he chatted with his friends. Poppypaw, Alderpaw , Rabbitpaw , and Berrypaw. And a certain molly had been getting close to him, Poppypaw.

He felt uncomfortable but extremely embarrassed as he felt the ginger molly nuzzle him. He glanced away, catching the sight of Dawnpaw. Making eye contact, he felt a sad spark in him, glaring at her sadly. Seeing her walk out of camp, he turned to Poppypaw. "Why don't you come hunting with me, Poppypaw?" He inquired, the ginger molly giving a purr.

"I would love to, Timberpaw!" Poppypaw purred, following the brown tom out of camp, leaning on him as they walked. She glanced at him with admiration in her yellow eyes, wrapping her tail around his with a purr.

Timberpaw gave a nervous chuckle as the molly leaned on him, he perked up seeing the cream molly walking. He stopped, eyes widening. "Poppypaw, look, a rabbit! Hurry go get it!" He said , looking at thickets and bushes. The ginger Molly ran off, the tom sighing once she was gone. She was extremely nice and dense. Was this how Dawnpaw felt about him?

He stood there for a second, bolting off to catch up with the cream feline. He let out a puff, stopping in front of her. "Dawnoaw- look-" He started, cutting himself off once seeing the angty expression on her face. He frowned upon seeing how thin and tired she looked. "When's the last time you ate?!" he asked.

Old June 13th, 2019, 01:24 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

It had been two days since Timberpaw yelled at Dawnpaw. He took her words into consideration, he started talking to new cats. It's what she wanted anyway! He thought with anger, putting on a smile as he chatted with his friends. Poppypaw, Alderpaw , Rabbitpaw , and Berrypaw. And a certain molly had been getting close to him, Poppypaw.

He felt uncomfortable but extremely embarrassed as he felt the ginger molly nuzzle him. He glanced away, catching the sight of Dawnpaw. Making eye contact, he felt a sad spark in him, glaring at her sadly. Seeing her walk out of camp, he turned to Poppypaw. "Why don't you come hunting with me, Poppypaw?" He inquired, the ginger molly giving a purr.

"I would love to, Timberpaw!" Poppypaw purred, following the brown tom out of camp, leaning on him as they walked. She glanced at him with admiration in her yellow eyes, wrapping her tail around his with a purr.

Timberpaw gave a nervous chuckle as the molly leaned on him, he perked up seeing the cream molly walking. He stopped, eyes widening. "Poppypaw, look, a rabbit! Hurry go get it!" He said , looking at thickets and bushes. The ginger Molly ran off, the tom sighing once she was gone. She was extremely nice and dense. Was this how Dawnpaw felt about him?

He stood there for a second, bolting off to catch up with the cream feline. He let out a puff, stopping in front of her. "Dawnpaw- look-" He started, cutting himself off once seeing the angty expression on her face. He frowned upon seeing how thin and tired she looked. "When's the last time you ate?!" he asked.
DawnPaw looked up in surprise before hardening her face she spoke in a cold tone, she felt too many emotions at once and she directed her eyes away from him."That's none of your business- either way shouldn't you be keeping little miss sunshine over there company? Or have you come to tell me how LarkStorm is my 'perfect match'?".She was in all honesty confused what had happened that night but one things for sure that TimberPaw was angry with her and she wasn't going to show how sad she had been to him- why should she show her vulnerability to someone who doesn't want her around- care about her or has the decency to explain to her everything, ending it so suddenly and leaving her there...it mentally and physically hurt her. She rose to her paws her blue eyes gazing at him with the same expression she had worn so long ago- lifelessness."...Hurry up and go find her- Don't repeat your mistakes by leaving someone out here alone...".Saying this she started padding away,this time she was the one who shrugged him off- she had no clue if he was following her or not but she merely assumed he went after the shecat, her name- wasn't it PoppyPaw? The cream Molly wasn't sure but couldn't careless, her thoughts consumed her somewhat as she slowly padded away, ignoring her needs was starting to take a toll on her.'If TimberPaw would rather be hanging around a Happy-go-lucky shecat then fine....but he seemed happier...well...if he is then that's all that matters...'.Her blank face twisted into a pained expression- She felt like a idiot for acting this way, now she really did understand why cats were so devasted when they went through heartbreak, they weren't their normal selves.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 13th, 2019 at 01:39 AM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 01:42 AM

Quote:
DawnPaw looked up in surprise before hardening her face she spoke in a cold tone, she felt too many emotions at once and she directed her eyes contact away from him."That's none of your business- either way shouldn't you be keeping little miss sunshine over there company? Or have you come to tell me how LarkStorm is my 'perfect match'?".She was in all honesty confused what had happened that night but one things for sure that TimberPaw was angry with her and she wasn't going to show how sad she had been to him- why should she show her vane ability to someone who doesn't want her around- care about her or has the decency to explain to her everything, ending it so suddenly and leaving her there...it mentally and physically hurt her. She rose to her paws her blue eyes gazing at him with the same expression she had worn so long ago- lifelessness."...Hurry up and go find her- Don't repeat your mistakes by leaving someone out here alone...".Saying this she started padding away,this time she was the one who shrugged him off- she had no clue if he was following her or not but she merely assumed he went after the shecat, her name- wasn't it PoppyPaw? The cream Molly wasn't sure but couldn't careless, her thoughts consumed her somewhat as she slowly padded away, ignoring her needs was starting to take a toll on her.'If TimberPaw would rather be hanging around a Happy-go-lucky shecat then fine....but he seemed happier...well...if he is then that's all that matters...'.Her blank face twisted into a pained expression- She felt like a idiot for acting this way, now she really did understand why cats were so devasted when they went through heartbreak, they weren't their normal selves.

Timberpaw furrowed his brows, following after her quickly. "Don't act like you haven't made mistakes! You actually think I like her?" He questioned, clear annoyance in his eyes. "I wouldn't have even left you alone, if you hadn't lied about liking me back! I thought you loved me, loved me! This whole time! Turns out, i was just making a fool out of myself this whole time." He said in a pained voice.

"And yes, what if i did come out here to tell you Larkstorm is better. At least you would love him more than a brother, and hopefully..." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes with a shake of his head.

Old June 13th, 2019, 01:54 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw furrowed his brows, following after her quickly. "Don't act like you haven't made mistakes! You actually think I like her?" He questioned, clear annoyance in his eyes. "I wouldn't have even left you alone, if you hadn't lied about liking me back! I thought you loved me, loved me! This whole time! Turns out, i was just making a fool out of myself this whole time." He said in a pained voice.

"And yes, what if i did come out here to tell you Larkstorm is better. At least you would love him more than a brother, and hopefully..." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes with a shake of his head.

DawnPaw jumped slightly at his voice seeing he had followed her, her brows furrowed angrily as she turned around and spoke in a upset tone of voice."Is that what you think of me?! You really are a idiot aren't you!".Hearing the rest of what he said she realised what LarkStorm had done she padded forward quickly and pinned him to the ground,making sure he was looking her straight in the eyes, she flashed him a very serious expression."Yes- Yes I did thought you liked her! I also thought you hated me- that you didn't care! You have never been a brother or a friend to me! You are more- so much more...I love you- I love you so much to the point it I get jealous and upset seeing you with another shecat hurts me! Timber I love you...". She looked at him with a painful expression.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 13th, 2019 at 01:55 AM.