Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 08:16 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:57 AM

Old December 26th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

With a screech the large tom was bowled backwards and pinned down. He closed his eyes tight, barely evading losing one of them, and brought all four legs up, claws gleaming. A large gash was already torn on the side of his neck, causing scarlet to pool around his head and soak into his fur, and his blows to Silent's exposed belly were getting weaker by the minute. "Thunder!" LIghtning yelled.
Silent raised a paw for a death strike but paused when he heard Lighting. He gasped as a memory resurfaced.

A large but young tom was battling a cat that had almost killed his father. His icy blue eyes filled with fury. “STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUR LAND UP!” he tackled him and slashed at his eyes and neck. A death tactic. His was so blinded by rage that he didn’t notice the cats smirk. He raised a paw and brought it down. Killing the insainly laughing cat. The other cat froze as he heard the cats last breath. “Your mistake.” He spun around as his little brother screeched his name. “OUTCRY NO! IT WAS A TRAP! IT WAS A-“ He was silenced as what looked like millions of cats surrounded him. Outcry gasped and tried to reach his brother and family. However he was tackled and forced to watch as each of his family was murdered infront of him. “Now leave. Get off of our land.” Outcry begged to be killed but was forced out as the new cats threw him out of his old territory. Moons later,he made a vow to think befor he would act,to never fight unless he had to. Outcry changed his name to Silent. Hoping that if he had an opposite name,his personality would change too.

Silent stumbled off of Thunder. The stings of the wounds that Thunder gaze him barely fazing him. Adrenaline pumped through him telling him to finish him off. He shook his head and backed up. His eyes filled with fear. ‘This was my doing.’ he thought. ’He is going to die because of me..I broke my vow..’ he backed up against a tree. “I-I’m Sorry.” His voice was filled with fear. He didn’t even have control of his actions. It was Outcry. The old him. Fueled by rage. Silent wanted no part of that. “I-I’m so sorry..” Was all he could manage to say. He repeated it over and over.
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:19 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

eeek! you guys just kept goooiiiing xD
@Northern Lights <~> @Shadow

~~~~<~>~~~~

Before the average-sized feline could reply, Thunder was knocked over and practically mauled to death by a fuming Silent. Lightning stepped in to help, and, rage consuming her, she began to snarl at the older of the bunch, hissing and scratching him across the muzzle. "Ignorant fool! No petty argument should go so far as to nearly kill someone!" Rage lit sparks within her copper eyes like the fire she previously escaped from. She then knelt over Thunder, worry in place of the raging fire in her copper hues. "It'll be okay," she murmured softly,nso that only he could hear. "Get some sort of substance we can patch him up with. How about cobweb?" Jinx wasn't particularly ordering around one certain cat. Either of them could do it, or both of them could do it. As long as they got the bleeding to stop, she was fine with it.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent raised a paw for a death strike but paused when he heard Lighting. He gasped as a memory resurfaced.

A large but young tom was battling a cat that had almost killed his father. His icy blue eyes filled with fury. “STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUR LAND UP!” he tackled him and slashed at his eyes and neck. A death tactic. His was so blinded by rage that he didn’t notice the cats smirk. He raised a paw and brought it down. Killing the insainly laughing cat. The other cat froze as he heard the cats last breath. “Your mistake.” He spun around as his little brother screeched his name. “OUTCRY NO! IT WAS A TRAP! IT WAS A-“ He was silenced as what looked like millions of cats surrounded him. Outcry gasped and tried to reach his brother and family. However he was tackled and forced to watch as each of his family was murdered infront of him. “Now leave. Get off of our land.” Outcry begged to be killed but was forced out as the new cats threw him out of his old territory. Moons later,he made a vow to think befor he would act,to never fight unless he had to. Outcry changed his name to Silent. Hoping that if he had an opposite name,his personality would change too.

Silent stumbled off of Thunder. The stings of the wounds that Thunder gaze him barely fazing him. Adrenaline pumped through him telling him to finish him off. He shook his head and backed up. His eyes filled with fear. ‘This was my doing.’ he thought. ’He is going to die because of me..I broke my vow..’ he backed up against a tree. “I-I’m Sorry.” His voice was filled with fear. He didn’t even have control of his actions. It was Outcry. The old him. Fueled by rage. Silent wanted no part of that. “I-I’m so sorry..” Was all he could manage to say. He repeated it over and over.
idk I'm bored.
Also, what happened to Wolf?))

Sparrow padded over to Dawn, ``Hey Dawn! You seem interested at the sky.`` He mewed in amusement and sat down.
Old December 27th, 2017, 09:31 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post

~~~~<~>~~~~

Before the average-sized feline could reply, Thunder was knocked over and practically mauled to death by a fuming Silent. Lightning stepped in to help, and, rage consuming her, she began to snarl at the older of the bunch, hissing and scratching him across the muzzle. "Ignorant fool! No petty argument should go so far as to nearly kill someone!" Rage lit sparks within her copper eyes like the fire she previously escaped from. She then knelt over Thunder, worry in place of the raging fire in her copper hues. "It'll be okay," she murmured softly,nso that only he could hear. "Get some sort of substance we can patch him up with. How about cobweb?" Jinx wasn't particularly ordering around one certain cat. Either of them could do it, or both of them could do it. As long as they got the bleeding to stop, she was fine with it.
Thunder lay, gasping for breath, on the ground. Black dots swam in his vision as he rolled over and coughed, which caused his neck wound to gush more blood in response. "I'm fine," he rasped as Jinx came over. "It's just a little cut right? Although... maybe some cobweb would be nice..."

Lightning took off and returned seconds later, hopping on three legs, with a pawful of cobweb. As he passed Silent, he said, "You didn't mean it. I know how it feels."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Last edited by BEAR.; January 9th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post

~~~~<~>~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
idk I'm bored.
Also, what happened to Wolf?))

Sparrow padded over to Dawn, ``Hey Dawn! You seem interested at the sky.`` He mewed in amusement and sat down.
Quote:

Thunder lay, gasping for breath, on the ground. Black dots swam in his vision as he rolled over and coughed, which caused his neck wound to gush more blood in response. "I'm fine," he rasped as Jinx came over. "It's just a little cut right? Although... maybe some cobweb would be nice..."

Lightning took off and returned seconds later, hopping on three legs, with a pawful of cobweb. As he passed Silent, he said, "You didn't mean it. I know how it feels."

Silent didn’t flinch as Jinx slashed at him. He should accept what should ever happen to him. Though a little voice inside his head blurted out. ‘You will let a cat like that do that to you?!’ he ignored it and almost fell down from shock when Lightning talked to him. How could he be so forgiving? His brother may die die because of him..

Dawn was daydreaming and got rudely interrupted by Sparrow. “H-hi.” She mewed looking down from the sky.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 9th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Silent didn’t flinch as Jinx slashed at him. He should accept what should ever happen to him. Though a little voice inside his head blurted out. ‘You will let a cat like that do that to you?!’ he ignored it and almost fell down from shock when Lightning talked to him. How could he be so forgiving? His brother may die die because of him..

Dawn was daydreaming and got rudely interrupted by Sparrow. “H-hi.” She mewed looking down from the sky.

Oh man, Dawn really loves the sky O.O))

``Oh sorry, did I interrupted you?`` He asked with the smallest, slightest tilt of his head.
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:14 AM
roar

Quote:

"I've done it too," the small ton murmured while applying the cobwebs to Thunder's neck. "But I was able to control myself after that. If you like, I can teach you my tactic."

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 27th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"I've done it too," the small ton murmured while applying the cobwebs to Thunder's neck. "But I was able to control myself after that. If you like, I can teach you my tactic."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Oh man, Dawn really loves the sky O.O))

``Oh sorry, did I interrupted you?`` He asked with the smallest, slightest tilt of his head.
(She is a daydreamer lol)

”no no it’s fine! I was getting rather bored anyway.” She mewed

Sielent nodded slowly.
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:

Sielent nodded slowly.

Sparrow said nothing and gazed at the sky for a few moment, ``It's actually kind of going well, you know, with the hunting in the wild, Iris surviving that fox.`` He mewed, ``Well, she actually got saved, so now Ender is in our group! The more the merrier that's what my mother would say when my twoleg and his friends came with other kittens and cats.`` He said, remembering his past memories, ``She's probably dead..`` He said quietly, looking down at his paws.
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:06 PM
roar

Quote:

Sielent nodded slowly.
"Right. Later, though."

On the ground, Thunder sighed and gritted his teeth. The cobwebs had stopped the blood but there was still imense pain in his neck.