Today 02:09 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:09 PM

Old December 7th, 2017, 02:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Vexy smirked to herself, head tilting slightly as Kiara spoke. "I'm never wrong." She replied cheerfully, her tail whisking over the ground. She lowered her head and rasped her tongue over her paws, then lifted one to rub her muzzle. She didn't care much for grooming, like Kila, but unlike Kila, Vexy also wasn't too keen on getting all down and dirty, either. The Prideland Princess couldn't care less about getting dirt and mud on her fur, but the Desert Princess minded just a little. Mostly because it just felt wrong, having her fur tangled and dirty. But she wasn't like other lionesses, sitting around and grooming themselves to perfection. Vexy didn't care about her appearance. Looking nice was okay, but she wasn't afraid to get her paws a little dirty if the situation called for it. The lioness's bright blue eyes lifted to look up at Kiara as she shrieked, not seeming too startled, and smirked, her head rolling around to give her best friend a pointed look. Kila's sharp gaze met hers, and Vexy gave an innocent little smile, before turning back to Kiara. "Oh, yeah. Weird, huh? Kila usually holds no interest for anyone," She giggled. "But this boy has her attention. Which also means, I'm gonna have to threaten him alot. 'Cause if my bestie gets her heart broken again, well," Vexy looked down and unsheathed her claws for a second, studying them, before sheathing them again. She felt like she'd gotten her point across pretty well, so she let that subject drop. She shook out her fur when Kiara called Kila and Jelani over, and stretched up on the tips of her paws with a yawn.

Fine. Fine. Vexy wanted to go and spill her business to everyone, that was fine. Kila glowered at her best friend, but she knew she couldn't stay mad for very long. She glanced at Jelani. "Looks like we're going on a walk." She said dryly, standing up and heading over toward the group. As soon as she reached them, she stopped beside Vexy, and bumped her shoulder against her best friend's firmly yet gently, sticking her tongue out rather childishly. Vexy just giggled and returned the gesture.

Tiifu tilted her head in silent fascination as she watched the usually cold Princess play with her best friend in a rather... Childish manner. Kila confused her. The golden cub was usually so guarded and cold, but right now she didn't seem like that. Right now, it seemed Kila's walls were down, if only slightly. It made Tiifu curious, but not curious enough. She turned to Kiara. "Yeah, lead the way, Ki-Ki!" She exclaimed cheerfully. Kila rolled her eyes at them and looked over at Vexy, who gave her a be nice look. Kila looked ready to protest, but another look from Vexy shut her up.

~~~O3O~~~

"Your father is ridiculous, then," Nigel sneered at the cub, lips curling as he smirked. He was enjoying this maybe a little more than he should be. He let out a triumphant laugh as he managed to pin Kopa, the young Prince's struggles not bothering him. The tiger was rather huge, and definitely muscular. Working in the desert kept him strong. After all he had to be strong to be able to bring slaves back, huh? The tiger tilted his head when the cub gave up struggling, but didn't release his grip. "Giving up so soon?" He said snarkily, then looked over at Sam, smirking. "Boss is going to love this." He smirked, then looked over at Kion, who had turned to lunge at Nigel. Sam stepped forward, and the cub paused.

"You gonna come quietly?" Lissie purred in Kion's ear, causing the cub to jerk back. "If not," the leopard continued. "I could go back to camp and bring Lucifer here, you know? I bet he could persuade you, couldn't he?" She giggled, poking his shoulder with a paw.

"Oh, Lucifer could persuade Kion to do anything," Sam smirked. "He's a good little slave. Aren't you, Runt? Maybe Lissie should go get your Master to make you listen, hm?" The tiger taunted, grinning in amusement when Kion flinched a little. Sam simply chuckled, as did Nigel. "Give it up kid. You're done for."

Kion stiffened, his eyes flickering toward the desert, and his shoulders tensed slightly. He then looked at Kopa. He hadn't meant for any of this to happen. He'd thought it had been over. But he should have expected this. And now his brother was in danger because of him. The golden cub flattened his ears, not saying anything for a long moment. He could Roar, but Kopa would probably get caught in it, too. His options were limited here. The golden cub lashed his tail, his amber eyes darting around warily. He wasn't going back to that desert. That camp. He wasn't going back to Lucifer. And he most certainly wasn't going to let his brother go there, wasn't going to let Kopa break like he did. But the cub's despair was rising. They were outnumbered and Kopa was pinned and Kion certainly couldn't take on Sam and Lissie by himself. Roaring wasn't an option, and he wasn't going to run and leave his brother behind, obviously. We don't have a prayer here. Kion realized, claws sinking into the ground.

@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:10 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Upon hearing Kiara's voice, Jelani knew instantly that she couldn't get out of this one. Jelani thought it would be fine if she stayed behind, maybe went to see her father and helped him out with whatever he needed? She didn't want to be in the presence of her half sister...or that overbearing friend of hers. Jelani watched as Kila, apparently not happy at all about this. Jelani padded after her, keeping her head locked on her tiny paws. She decided to stay at the end of the group. Kiara was with her friends. Her true friends. The friends she could easily relate to; Tiifu and Zuri. Though if the princess insisted that they go on a walk, who was the tigress mix to deny the royal's request?

"That's more like it!" Kiara stated proudly. Despite Kila's childish...manners, she still tagged along with Jelani. "The more the merrier." With their little group intact Kiara began to lead the way. They wouldn't go pass the border, she didn't feel like hearing Simba scold his daughters for not trailing the path he "marked" for them. A walk would do them all some justice. Kiara led the way. She was practically a natural born leader. All best friends together, it brought a smile on her face. As they passed this "Koja" character, she threw him a sideways glance. Kila liked him...woah - wait, "Who broke Kila's heart before?" Kiara asked, briskly turning her head to Vexy. To think she knew a lot about her sister, but the other princess' best friend knew more about her! Kiara was certainly confused. Her sister never discussed her love life. Well, actually...any part of her life. Kiara was either never around her sister (being the worst sibling on earth) or Kila kept her life confidential.

Zuri didn't mind the extra company. As long as she got to keep her spot next to her best friends, then everything was good. She kept a bright smile on her face, trotting beside Kiara, and throwing a look towards Princess Kilana as Kiara
Voiced her question, more directly at Vexy. To Zuri, Kiara shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Best friends knew better than siblings did. Zuri wouldn't know about such since she was an only cub. She told Kiara and Tiifu everything like they were her sisters. Perhaps, that must had been the same for Kila and Vexy. It didn't matter, as stated before, all Kiara needed was friends like her and Tiifu. They would never withhold secrets from her.

~OWO~

Someone has daddy issues, Kopa thought with a roll of his eyes as he struggled underneath his captor. He didn't see what was the point in kidnapping them - had they received a joy in taking royal Cubs - or any Cubs from their families? The future growled, and he tried to get up, but he used up all his energy. He just hoped Kion would forgive him because he failed to protect his little brother.

Maybe...

He was weak. Maybe, he wasn't fit to protect a kingdom if he couldn't protect family. Yet, he was still young. He had a lot of growing to do, and always in the end, evil never prospered. So, Kopa gave up. Not out of weakest, but he relied on strength. He relied on the possibility that there would be a far greater fight in the near future and he needed to be prepared for such. Kopa stopped struggling, allowing his eyes to roll back to get a good look at Kion. Oh, they better not be hurting his brother! He wanted to growl, but he could not. All he could do was wait for whatever was to come.

Don't worry, Kion! Someone will come to save us...hopefully dad will. Just don't lose faith. Kion stood like he knew what was going to happen. He reacted like an obedient cub that avoided punishment. That's what confused Kopa, but instead of thinking much on how submissive Kion was being, Kopa followed his younger brother's lead. If he wanted to do this the right way, he would do it the smart way. Trick them out their own game. So, he played the submissive part. He bowed down, and he flicked his ears to listen. He was all fight out, and ready to bid to whatever command.

@Random Melody
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:49 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Kila sighed and padded off after her sister, ears flat and eyes narrowed ahead, obviously not enjoying this. Had it just been her, Kiara, Vexy and Jelani, she'd have been okay with it. But did Tiifu and Zuri have to come along? Really? Kila personally didn't like the two. They were brats, spoiled, snobby, stuck-up brats and she didn't know why Kiara wanted to waste her time on them. The golden cub paused and turned her head to look over at Koja when they passed him, feeling this strange pressure in her chest when his sea-green eyes met her amber ones. And she quickly diverted her gaze, just in time to hear Kiara's question, and her eyes darted to Vexy. She didn't. She wouldn't.

Vexy trotted slightly-in front, slightly-beside Kila, ears perked up. She met Koja's gaze as well when they passed him, and pricked an ear, throwing a friendly smile his way. But she bared her teeth in the process, a warning and a greeting all in one. She turned an amused gaze to her best friend, then to Kiara when the Princess spoke. She ignored the warning glare Kila sent her way, ears pricking up even more, if possible. "Oh!" The lioness surged forward, leaving Kila's side to walk beside Kiara, much to the younger Princess's annoyance. Vexy lashed her tail slightly, turning surprised bright blue eyes onto Kiara. "Kila didn't tell you about it, huh?" She was stunned. Kila usually kept secrets but she would have thought that her best friend would've told her sister, at least? Weren't the two close?

~~~O3O~~~

"So what'll it be, cub?"
Nigel spoke up after a while, since nobody else had said a single word for the longest time. The tiger was honestly growing frustrated with the reluctance Kion held. Lucifer would have to re-program the kid, wouldn't he? Because right now he was defying orders. Right now, he seemed pampered. And Nigel didn't like that, not at all. When Kion didn't move, Nigel sighed. "Alright, I get it," He kept his voice calm, way too calm. "Look, if you don't wanna cooperate, Runt, we could always get Lucifer down here. Should we do that, then?"

Kion paused, looking up at him, then looking back at Kopa. He had a million thoughts racing through his head, and just looked... Completely tortured. The mask he usually put on around his family, it was gone. And the look in his eyes was one of a cub that knew too much, that had seen too much, been through too much. That knew more than he was supposed to about this world, and it was too late to turn back. The innocence was gone. The innocence, the faked innocence, it was gone.

"We're waiting."
Lissie sang, poking her nose sharply against Kion's shoulder and feeling a rush of that familiar satisfaction when the cub flinched. "And we don't like waiting, Red~"

"Lissie's right. The clock is a-tickin'."
Sam clicked his tongue. After a moment, he sighed. "Alright, Lis, go."

"Stop."
Kion slammed a paw down on the leopard's tail when Lissie started off toward the desert, his amber eyes filled with a sudden fear. His gaze flickered from Kopa to Lissie, then back to Kopa, then up to Lissie again, then Nigel. "Alright, I get it. You hate me. All three of you do." He said desperately. "More than that, you'd probably like to rip my head off about now, and I don't blame you - The feelings are mutual. But your crap, Master's crap, that's with me. Don't," His voice took on an almost pleading edge, his gaze flickering down to Kopa for a moment before he looked back at Nigel. "Don't drag him into this, too. He doesn't deserve this." He lashed his tail, narrowing his eyes at Nigel. The tiger tipped his head, and looked over at Sam, who was just smirking, amused. Then both of them just shook their heads, and Kion felt his heart drop, blood running cold, like a plunge into icy water. I tried. Kopa, I tried.

@Constellation

Forever...

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:08 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

One would think that two sisters would gossip about anything and everything, but it didn't work that way in every relationship. Kiara kept her gaze ahead as she found the sequence of her paws intriguing to look at. The princess felt like she was being put out onto the spot. Like, she done everything wrong because her sister didn't talk to her on a daily. Kiara glanced at Vexy before turning her way back on the path before. ''No, she didn't. I didn't think she was interested in anybody, to be honest.'' She shrugged, lightly. No use of pouting now. The older sister wouldn't force the younger one to talk to her if she didn't want to. ''Though, you don't have to tell me. It's not my business to know.'' She flicked her tail, proudly. No princess was going to be brought down in public. Not one bit.

Jelani lingered behind, her eyes watching the tail tufts of the lionesses in front of her. She didn't know why she was here in the first place. She rather be...elsewhere. Anywhere but here. Her wide eyes began to look up, facing the sky as she made out the figures of squawking birds. So free, so...beautiful.

Zuri felt her ears pin down to her head for a moment...was Kiara sad? For whatever reason? It's not like Kila's love life mattered much anyway. And, who needed her secrets, when she had her and Tiifu? Two loyal friends to the end. Zuri wanted to comfort her friend, but instead she continued to walk alongside of, her tail flicking side and side.

~OWO~

Kopa stayed quiet, his tail lashing out of impatience. If they were all talk and no claws, he would had been got him and Kion out this mess! It was like these tigers and that leopard was toying with them. Messing with them. Kopa was never exposed to things such as this, and he didn't enjoy this one bit. It was something off with these others.

He couldn't do much, but watch from the gleam in his eyes. All he could do was wait until the next step. Evil never prospered...evil never prospered...evil never prospered. They wouldn't be here long, Kopa believed this. In the end, their parents would find them missing and send out search parties. Wherever they were going, their father was going to make sure they would never have to worry about that place any longer. Yup...that, sounded like a plan.

It was a good plan! ''Kion...'' Kopa rasped. Kion needed to stop talking. Just go with the flow. Don't fight. Don't play the hero, the idiot. Play along. Act. Pretend. Kopa flinched for a moment, but he refused to be scared. He was prince Kopa. Future king of the Pridelands. He was not a cowardly lion. Just play along...Kopa wished he could express this to his younger brother, but the most important thing they were to do was to work together. So, Kopa turned to their enemies. ''Are you maniacs gonna take us or what?'' He snarled. He was tired of waiting around. The quicker they're in, the quicker they're out. It was that simple. Because...evil never prospered.

@Random Melody
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:26 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Oh." Vexy went quiet for a moment when Kiara admitted that Kila hadn't told her anything, and shot her best friend a questioning look before turning to the older Princess again. "Well, it's not really much of a story. It's not really my thing to tell, though," She added hesitantly, then sighed. "I'm sure Kila'll tell you when she's ready, though." She said helpfully, looking at Kiara through wide, compassionate blue eyes. Though, she wasn't very sure. Perhaps Kila would, perhaps she wouldn't. Vexy didn't know. Her best friend was rather unpredictable.

Kila dropped back to pad alongside Jelani, seething at her best friend and feeling slightly guilty for not telling her sister what had happened. But like Vexy had said, it wasn't much of a story. Why should she tell Kiara something that her sister probably wouldn't be interested in, anyway? The golden cub flicked her tail and glanced around for a moment. She shouldn't have gone on this walk. It was bringing back memories that she'd rather not dive back into, but it was too late now.

Tiifu sighed as she padded along beside Zuri, frowning at Kiara. The other Princess seemed sad, but Vexy was consoling her, so that was okay. After a few moments, the light colored lioness turned her gaze to Zuri, frowning slightly. "Why does she need Kila's gossip?" She said in a hushed tone, so that Kiara wouldn't hear her. "She's got us."

~~~O3O~~~

"Sorry, Runt, but that's not happenin'! We can't have any witnesses now, can we?"
Nigel smirked, looking down at Kopa for a moment. His expression shifted a little bit when the cub snarled, and he growled right back, unsheathing his claws slightly and allowing them to press down slightly into the cub's flesh. He didn't like the Prince - Kopa was too... Unbroken. Feisty. Smart-mouthed. Like how Kion used to be, like how Kion was kinda acting now. And Nigel hated that. Really, truly hated it. "Yeah, yeah, we're going." He released the cub and took a step back, but stayed looming over him. "Get up. And don't try anything." He glanced at Kion, and it was clear the warning was for both cubs.

Kion narrowed his eyes at the tigers, tail twitching slightly, but he didn't say anything else. His gaze flickered to Kopa, and he flinched a little when his older brother snarled at the tiger. "Kopa... Don't." He warned quietly, ears flicking back slightly. The situation was already bad enough and the last thing Kion needed was for Kopa to say something wrong and wind up getting himself hurt. He took a deep breath when Nigel let Kopa up, and the cub slowly made his way forward to his older brother and the tiger, Sam and Lissie trailing along. It reminded Kion that they were outnumbered. Don't try anything. He silently willed his brother to take Nigel's advice.
Don't try anything.

"Let's go, then!" Sam said rather cheerfully, and Lissie giggled. The leopard brought up the rear, making sure neither Kion nor Kopa could drop back and take off. And Sam took position beside the cubs, waiting for Nigel to take the lead and steer them toward the desert. Things were going really well for the Sabers today - Lucifer was going to be pleased.

@Constellation

Forever...

Old December 10th, 2017, 02:03 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Kiara let out a sparkling laugh. That type of laugh that belonged to a natural-born princess. The other girls around her seemed to feel for her...which she didn't understand why. Kiara shook her head out of amusement, but she continued to move her paws along the lush grounds of her home. ''Come on guys, Vexy it's alright.'' Kiara glanced the desert lioness cub. ''It's not that important. I'm okay not knowing.'' She laughed once more. It wasn't going to kill her at not knowing much of what went on in her younger sister's life. ''It's not going to kill me.'' She added, humorously. Had she came off as pathetic to the others? Princess Kiara? Surely not! Princesses never looked pathetic. So, instead of pouting, the young lioness cub kept her head high, and her body gracefully walking like her grandmother Sarabi, whom she always regarded as regal.

Jelani glanced from Vexy to Kila when the youngest princess padded alongside her. The tiger mix perked her ears. Should she ask if Kila was okay? She held an expression of guilt, and Jelani figured this was because of Kiara. ''Are you okay?'' She whispered, lowly for the others didn't hear their conversation. Jelani wasn't the strongest, but she was clever. Jelani didn't see the two sisters as being close anyway. Kila had her own group, and Kiara had her own friends. So, why did it matter if Kiara didn't know such ''secrets'' that her sister never told her? Jelani let off a shrug. She had a younger sister - ahem, half sister - and, they weren't that close. Actually, Jelani and Nia were like two chemical reactions. If you mixed them together...the results wouldn't be pretty...at all.

Zuri gradually began to pad alongside Tiifu, straining her ears to listen to Tiifu's hushed whisper. Zuri glanced at Kiara, then glanced back at Kila before turning her attention back on her other friend and shrugging. ''Exactly,'' She whispered back. ''Kiara doesn't need her sister. She got us; we can be her sisters!'' Her blue eyes sparkled. ''We'd tell her everything she wants to know without any secrets.'' That was not how things worked, no matter how much she wished it did. She was simply Kiara's friend. ''But, maybe it's just a sister thing we wouldn't understand.'' The sugar brown colored lioness shrugged.

~OWO~

If they thought Kopa was going to give in easily, they had it all wrong. He was a tough cub, he wasn't going to allow them victory, but sometimes you had to play the fool in order to trick the ones who wanted to run you over. When Kion appeared next to him, Kopa stayed close to his younger brother. He didn't know how this worked, but he was serious.

Over his dead body, they would hurt Kion. Kopa couldn't help Kion before...but now he can. He will help him as much as he could because they were family. They were one. Family stuck together...was that him breathing heavily? Was he hyperventilating? Kopa found his breathing heavy and ragged. He didn't like enclosed spaces. he was claustrophobic. This was torture to him.

As they began moving, Kopa glanced back at the leopard. To him, they could easily surpass her. She looked weak in his eyes, and he lowly growled, but refused to take matters in his own paws. If he wanted to live, he would do it the right way. Not the stupid way. As long as Kion was next to him...breathing...alive...Kopa would find a way to get them out of here. In the distance, he didn't like the place they were going. Being lead through the desert. He pinned his ears down. Dear, Mufasa, please help us.

@Random Melody
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:37 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Vexy tipped her head when Kiara laughed, and the concern in the desert Princess's eyes faded into amusement, her bright blue eyes sparkling slightly. Well, at least the Princess didn't seem upset! That was good. Vexy didn't like it when others were upset, not at all. And she certainly didn't like being the reason for someone being upset. Perhaps she should had kept her mouth shut, then this whole thing wouldn't have been brought up in the first place. She glanced back at Kila, then looked up at Kiara. "Well, that's good." She purred, letting her tail touch Kiara's shoulder lightly before she whisked it away again, chuckling. "Don't let it bother you too much. You know Kilana - Guarded beyond belief."

Kila jumped a little when she heard Jelani speak up, not expecting the tigon to ask that question. She'd sort of zoned out, her thoughts going back to that horrible day at that... "zoo", Kiyu had called it. The cub shook her head and looked over at Jelani, blinking, and replied quickly. "Oh, yes, I'm okay. Thanks, 'Lani," She said briskly. Kila had never been one to talk about her feelings, or anything bothering her. Jelani was an okay girl in her eyes, but still. Kila had her walls, and she didn't let them crumble so easily. Emotions just weren't something she was good at.

Tiifu nodded her agreement as she padded alongside Zuri, staring ahead with a frown on her face. "Yeah, exactly." She mumbled back, tail twitching almost irritably. "We'll be better sisters - We don't keep things from her." She sighed, giving Kila a disapproving look before looking over at Kiara again, concerned, then turned back to Zuri, blinking softly. "Yeah, maybe," She echoed. "Still, Kiara doesn't need someone like Kila." She wasn't fond of the young Princess, not at all.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel grinned as he began leading the way. It didn't take long for them to cross into the desert, and he took the silence as he walked to think about things. Kion seemed different but that was to be expected. The golden cub was pampered and had probably forgotten most of his training, but Nigel was sure that could be fixed. As for Kopa... Well hopefully, they could fix him, too. Or, break him. Ha. It shouldn't be too hard right? Lucifer could break anyone. Kopa should be easy. Easier than Kion, maybe. Maybe not. Either way he was sure the saber-tooth could do it. He walked in silence, glancing back at the cubs, then dropped back to walk beside them on the opposite side of Sam, padding along beside Kion. "So Runt," He said casually. "Lookin' forward to seeing your Master again? He'll be pretty pleased to see you."

"Uh-huh." Kion's tail twitched irritably, and he narrowed his eyes ahead. Thinking of Lucifer sent rather violent shudders through him, the fur along his spine pricking up slightly. Yeah, Lucifer would be just thrilled. Thrilled to put more fear into the cub, make sure he wouldn't dream of escaping again. Kion's claws sunk into the ground unconsciously as he walked. He didn't want that. He didn't want to be broken again. Then, he realized... He had always been broken. At least, after the whole Sabers thing. He'd been broken since, and he'd stayed broken, that hadn't changed. But it had been shoved back, and he'd tried, so hard to forget it. But now all those bad memories, those broken feelings were being dragged back to the surface. His mask was slipping, walls crumbing and he tried desperately to keep them in place, but he couldn't. He didn't want to go back. He didn't want to be broken. And he most certainly didn't want to bring Kopa into the middle of this. It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair. Kopa didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve to know this kind of pain and fear. The cub looked up when Nigel padded ahead again, then looked over at Kopa before returning his gaze to his paws, narrowing his eyes down at the sand. He hated sand. Hated anything that reminded him of that horrible place. The horrible place that he was going back to. The horrible place that he had, accidentally, managed to drag his brother into. Yeah... It wasn't fair.

@Constellation

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; December 10th, 2017 at 02:55 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:39 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Lil boop so this dun die~)

Forever...

Old January 16th, 2018, 11:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Kiara was never a troubled princess. In fact, she could feel sunken eyes on her, but she didn’t dare turn to them. Instead, Kiara kept her muzzle up, her paws aimlessly walking in no particular direction, yet everyone was falling her like she was their leader. It only got worse when Vexy began to talk because Kiara felt her ears dropping. Only slightly, however. They immediately perked back up with no effort at all. “Don’t be silly!” Kiara chastised. If Kila wanted to keep her secrets, there was no law in the pridelands that said ‘You can’t keep your secrets. Tell your sister everything.’ No, no, no, that law was far from in the making. A little part of her knew that it would be a pretty cool law in places, and that almost made her laugh. Perhaps if she were future queen, then that rule would be in the process. Kiara lashed her tail. “She’s entitled to her privacy as all of us are.” Maybe Kiara has some secrets that weren’t worth the public ear. “But sometimes being too guarded you’ll never get the help you need.” She said more softly, and allowed her shoulders to relax as she continued forward, shooting a small smile towards Vexy. “Which actually reminds me, Vexy - how have you been lately? Is everything good? And...I, uh, believe you have a brother - how is he?” Kiara didn’t know much about the other lioness. Except for the fact that she was Kila’s best friend. Vaguely shenrecalled Vexy having a brother, who was Kion’s best friend...only she didn’t remember his name.

Jelani shot Kila a quizzical look, but she didn’t bother to mess with the princess any longer. Instead she dipped her head in a respectful manner, and allowed her eyes to travel to her paws. Left paw, right paw; left, right, left, right, left, right. It was a repeating pattern that could had made her purred at her silliness. The tiny oval paws bringing her mind into a state of oblivion creation where everyone else was too far for her to comprehend. As far as she was concerned, she was the only one walking on nice...marbled ground. Soft to her paws, almost like a nice bedding to jump on. But, her eyes had blinked. The little world was gone, and the girls were talking. Jelani wasn’t listening much. Her head swiveled to look towards the sky, a little lost in the clouds. She was dainty tigon. Small, weak, fragile. Her physique was almost like a twig. One swipe and she was forever gone. Dust. When she almost tripped, it brought her out a world of serenity and she finally paid attention to the crowd. Her teal eyes locked on Tiifu and Zuri, narrowing her eyes and twitching her nose.

Zuri couldn’t agree more than her friend. If only they were biologically born into the royal family. Zuri got a kick out of admiring queen Nala - if that could be their mother, Tiifu and Kiara her sister’s. The other three cubs; Kopa, Kila, And Kion could all vanish from the earth for all she cared. It’s not that she had anything against them. Well, except Kilana, since she had upset their best friend. Kopa was alright...she guessed. He was a bit unfamothable. Kion...she didn’t really like much. He completely disregarded them, and to Zuri he was a conceited, arrogant excuse of a prince! “Kiara was just cursed with Kila. We can still be her sisters!” Zuri cooed, perking her voice to a higher octave. “Maybe not biological, but still, you know what I mean, right? She’ll forget all about Kila,” Zuri purred, feeling that she came up with a brilliant plan. They were Kiara’s best friends after all, it didn’t matter what anyone else said. “Where are we going anyway? I don’t want my paws aching...” she whined.

~OWO~

Kopa stomped his paws in defiance as he traveled with the others. He kept close to Kion, glaring at the tigers and leopard that he so kindly allowed to trespass into his territory only for them to turn against him! Kopa felt his ears dropping for once, but he didn’t talk. He wondered wherever could they be heading, but he didn’t voice his questions for he knew they would retaliate with bruises. Kopa was already hurt enough for trying to fight back. He got a limp. His blue eyes narrowing, darkening like the ocean as he thought of plausible ways to rid his enemies. He tried to recall the many lessons that Simba taught him, but that made little into his mind. He was seething, holding in snarls towards their captors. They won’t get away with this...if there was a way in, then there was a way out.

Kopa had licked his jaws. Sure, he was bigger than Kion, but calling his brother a runt? Kopa would had growled. Kion was the leader of the lion guard - he was brave! Everyone should had feared him! Kopa didn’t know anything about this...Lucifer. His nose had twitched, and his ears flicked back for a moment. No point of asking question. Something was bound to happen soon enough.

@Random Melody
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Vexy nodded as Kiara spoke, and frowned faintly when she spoke about being guarded. "That's true." She mumbled, then blinked when Kiara asked how she was. "Oh, I'm fine! Everything has been going just great." Her ears perked up, the frown disappearing into a smile when Kiara mentioned her brother. "Which one? I suppose you're talking about Chaka, Kion's best friend-slash-lover?" She mused, whiskers twitching faintly before she shook her head. "He's doing good! Very good, in fact. Trying his best to run the empire.. Vincent's helping. Oh, Chaka hasn't been over to check on Kion in a while.. He'd be glad to know how he's doing. Kion's alright, isn't he?" She asked, her clear blue eyes now flickering over to Kiara, looking concerned. She knew all about the Sabers, and the rescue - Chaka had told her about it. She was just as concerned for Kion as Chaka was. And hopefully Kion was doing well. "He'll probably come by to check on him soon," She mumbled, mostly to herself before shaking her head. "Anyway, Kiara, how about you? How have you been?"

"Exactly!"
Tiifu's ears perked up as Zuri spoke, her head tilting faintly and her eyes going wide. "We'll be like, her adoptive sisters. That's perfect. And we'll be so much better than Kila." She added with a purr. Her ears flicked when Zuri asked where they were going, and she blinked innocently at the other lioness, going silent for a very long time before looking ahead. "Not sure. My paws hurt, too, though..."

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel's ears seemed to perk up as they walked. The tiger was beyond pleased with himself for capturing two royal cubs and bringing them back. One of them was the future heir - It was going to be great to break him. The other? One of Lucifer's best slaves. The only one who matched Kion in that would be Claire, of course. But Claire held a fiery passion in her - Kion held none. He had no fight. He obeyed and he obeyed without question or hesitation. That was what Lucifer needed. Of course, Claire was good. She got the job done. She worked hard. But she just held this... Fire. This spark. She wasn't broken, but she didn't fight. Kion was broken and he didn't fight. That was a win. "Here we are." The tiger said smugly as they neared the camp, tilting his head at it.

"Home sweet home." Sam agreed with a smirk, looking up at the camp before looking back down at Kopa and Kion, head tilting, waiting to see their reactions. Lissie just followed silently, smirking.

Kion didn't want to look - He didn't want to, but he did. His amber gaze slowly traveled up to look up at the camp. It was built tall, walls made of logs and boulders, held together with strong vines and cords. There were two trees on either side of the entrance, broken and dead with vines wrapped around, a few logs piled up like an arch above it. Kion blinked, staring up through wide eyes. He could remember. He remembered it so clearly. Staying up for days working on this, once Lucifer had him broken. Him and Claire working together to build it. Seeing it now, he felt no pride, none at all. He just felt fear. Deep fear. Because this camp held nothing but bad memories for him. Very... Very bad memories."Oh..." He whispered, his steps faltering, then just stopping completely. They were right there. So close. So close... "Hell.."

And that's where they were. That's where he was. Right back in Hell.

@Constellation

Forever...