Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 09:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Private) fallen leader

K I’m going to start mi amor :3 ) @Celestial

It was a dark night, rain fell hard over the city of New York yet.. it was not peaceful in the darkest part of the city. Flames lit up the darkness burning down buildings and the sounds of gun shots can be heard within the roars of the flames. But this wasn’t some fight no ... it was a massacre. To end a man that lead with power and pride, that lead with kindness now was being hunted down like the dog he was.
A man stood amongst the flames and dead bodies of his own family, his sky blue eyes wide with fear and anger as he looked at a man who simply wore a black and red suit and a white blank mask, the flames danced around this man who held his dearest friend at gun point. The masked man just begins to laugh, a dark cold laugh that rang out though the heavy rain and the call of fire behind him. “ Oh how the mighty fall, Mr, dark. Oh how they fall. “ he says in a dark sinister voice cold and dripping with pure dark joy. The man snaps out of it, and begins to yell in a strong but scared voice “ Who are you?! Why are you doing this?! All we wanted to do was help! Is that so bad!?
The masked man simply laughs “ Mr dark if I may, you claimed to be the hero of Justice right? To make a world where no one gets hurt?” within seconds the trigger was pulled and down with a bang came this man’s dearest friend dead just like that. Mr dark suddenly breaks down dropping to his knees while hit burning tears fell down with the rain as the masked guy just simply began to clean his gun. “ Don’t be absurd Hades dark, humanity is the name of a animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. The pretty lie that is equality is nonsense spouted by weaklings who cannot look upon the darkness. “ He Says darkly as he begins to step up the hades looking down at him with burning red eyes. “ Nothing but a excuse to cover up life’s ugliness” He says in a ice cold voice as he begins to turn around “ Three..” almost immediately Hades stood up and suddenly began running, he ran out of fear, out of anger and frustration. He ran .. because that’s all he can do. Soon it was heard “ ONE” And almost immediately he was hit in the shoulder, he holds in a cry of pain as he falls but quickly gets up running for his life now as gun shots can be heard getting closer by the minute. Along with the howl of the man that ended his family’s life on this very day. “ May the wolf forever hunt you down Mr dark!! We will find you! It’s only a matter of time!” with the sound of the most darkest of laughter, he will never forget this day.
Soon after hours upon hours of running, he Soon was rewarded with silence as he suddenly crashes down right by a apartment building, he was breathing heavily and blood poured down his shoulder and his now gone eye. He had cuts and bruises here and there when they nearly caught him multiple times, after a while of silence and him trying to regain his breath... he suddenly just breaks, a loud broken sob came from him as he presses his head against the cold wet clement. Tears fell hard as he just begins to yell, he yelled in anger, pain and at the single thought that made him feel worthless.
I ran..”
This thought repeated in his head over and over again than he just stops, tears falling down his face as he begins to look up at the sky and simply... say nothing. Than darkness eventually came taking over him slowly bit by bit than eventually, he falls to his side. Giving into the pain, no longer moving just staying there. Cold, broken and alone.
The kindest man that nearly saved the world and brought peace was now laying in a puddle of his own blood.
Hades dark, was one of the running leaders of a peace group that helped many. He changed many things and even brought peace between Wars yet some didn’t like it and now... they won.
And he can’t do a damn thing about it.
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Private) fallen leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
K I’m going to start mi amor :3 ) @Celestial

It was a dark night, rain fell hard over the city of New York yet.. it was not peaceful in the darkest part of the city. Flames lit up the darkness burning down buildings and the sounds of gun shots can be heard within the roars of the flames. But this wasn’t some fight no ... it was a massacre. To end a man that lead with power and pride, that lead with kindness now was being hunted down like the dog he was.
A man stood amongst the flames and dead bodies of his own family, his sky blue eyes wide with fear and anger as he looked at a man who simply wore a black and red suit and a white blank mask, the flames danced around this man who held his dearest friend at gun point. The masked man just begins to laugh, a dark cold laugh that rang out though the heavy rain and the call of fire behind him. “ Oh how the mighty fall, Mr, dark. Oh how they fall. “ he says in a dark sinister voice cold and dripping with pure dark joy. The man snaps out of it, and begins to yell in a strong but scared voice “ Who are you?! Why are you doing this?! All we wanted to do was help! Is that so bad!?
The masked man simply laughs “ Mr dark if I may, you claimed to be the hero of Justice right? To make a world where no one gets hurt?” within seconds the trigger was pulled and down with a bang came this man’s dearest friend dead just like that. Mr dark suddenly breaks down dropping to his knees while hit burning tears fell down with the rain as the masked guy just simply began to clean his gun. “ Don’t be absurd Hades dark, humanity is the name of a animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. The pretty lie that is equality is nonsense spouted by weaklings who cannot look upon the darkness. “ He Says darkly as he begins to step up the hades looking down at him with burning red eyes. “ Nothing but a excuse to cover up life’s ugliness” He says in a ice cold voice as he begins to turn around “ Three..” almost immediately Hades stood up and suddenly began running, he ran out of fear, out of anger and frustration. He ran .. because that’s all he can do. Soon it was heard “ ONE” And almost immediately he was hit in the shoulder, he holds in a cry of pain as he falls but quickly gets up running for his life now as gun shots can be heard getting closer by the minute. Along with the howl of the man that ended his family’s life on this very day. “ May the wolf forever hunt you down Mr dark!! We will find you! It’s only a matter of time!” with the sound of the most darkest of laughter, he will never forget this day.
Soon after hours upon hours of running, he Soon was rewarded with silence as he suddenly crashes down right by a apartment building, he was breathing heavily and blood poured down his shoulder and his now gone eye. He had cuts and bruises here and there when they nearly caught him multiple times, after a while of silence and him trying to regain his breath... he suddenly just breaks, a loud broken sob came from him as he presses his head against the cold wet clement. Tears fell hard as he just begins to yell, he yelled in anger, pain and at the single thought that made him feel worthless.
I ran..”
This thought repeated in his head over and over again than he just stops, tears falling down his face as he begins to look up at the sky and simply... say nothing. Than darkness eventually came taking over him slowly bit by bit than eventually, he falls to his side. Giving into the pain, no longer moving just staying there. Cold, broken and alone.
The kindest man that nearly saved the world and brought peace was now laying in a puddle of his own blood.
Hades dark, was one of the running leaders of a peace group that helped many. He changed many things and even brought peace between Wars yet some didn’t like it and now... they won.
And he can’t do a damn thing about it.

This rp requires annew character but I don't have any ideas 😂

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2018, 10:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

This rp requires annew character but I don't have any ideas ��
X3 it’s okay! How about Rachel? Or if you want I can help you come up with new peep!! XD
But if it helps... Sasuke is the masked dude :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 18th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:19 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
X3 it’s okay! How about Rachel? Or if you want I can help you come up with new peep!! XD
But if it helps... Sasuke is the masked dude :3
Let make a new one together

François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2018, 10:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Let make a new one together
Alright! So ... gender. Hades is bisexual so... and I know you usually use females but how about something different a male? :3 @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 19th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:48 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Alright! So ... gender. Hades is bisexual so... and I know you usually use females but how about something different a male? :3 @Celestial
Sure, what’s a name?

François Lelord

Old January 19th, 2018, 03:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Sure, what’s a name?
Ahhhhh how about a Greek god name since hades name is Greek :3 want me to look for some
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Ahhhhh how about a Greek god name since hades name is Greek :3 want me to look for some
Ya sure

François Lelord

Old January 19th, 2018, 04:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Ya sure