Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 19th, 2018, 02:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Tinyfawn sniffed the kit over, evaluating and analyzing his health and well-being. The she-cat sighed a relief when she couldn't distinguish anything health-wise wrong with him. She grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him out of the little hole. Setting him down, the she-cat realized his was kind of lopsided. Flicking her ears in confusion the she-cat nosed him a bit and saw the problem the two-legs would have had with him. "Oh goodnes, you poor thing." She frowned hearing that his mother left him to be found. "Well my darling, I do not believe your mother will be returning..." She frowned sadly, a genuine look of sadness washed over her. "And I will certainly not leave you here all by yourself. It is way to cold for you to be out here alone." She mewed in a concerned tone. The temperatures had started to rise in the passing days but today, it had dropped back down. The ground hard with never ending frost. The little kit in front of her wouldn't be able to keep himself warm at all and he'd end up freezing to death!

The SkyClan warrior licked the kit on the head gently. "I'm going to take you where I live. It's quite beautiful, you'll see. I'll take care of you. I will do my very best to be a good mother, since your mother has entrusted the clan cats to take care of you." She exclaimed softly to the little curly haired kit. "When you get older, we will find your mother together, reconnect when the time is right. For now, little one, you will live in SkyClan. It will be up to you later on in life, if you feel it to be your true home." She mewed and nuzzled the kits cheek with her nose, cold and dry. "Are you ready?" She didn't want to force the kit but if he put up a struggle, she would snatch him up and take him straight to camp. The feline had long legs and she ran a good pace. They'd be back to camp in no time and he wouldn't be able to argue. The she-cat placed her fluffy tail over the little kit providing him with some warmth as she waited his response.
Duffle looked up at the larger cat. He felt very small when sitting near her, but then again he always felt small and sometimes he doubted that would change. Half the time he thought his siblings were taller than him. He looked up at her and saw that she had noticed his ‘specialty’. Or at least that’s what his mother called it. Duffle didn’t find it to be very special. Not one bit. He looked down at his paw with a quiet sigh. Of course she would notice. Who didn’t notice a kit with three paws. Her words only confirmed his thoughts though. His mother wasn’t coming back. He doubted she was actually thinking the two legs didn’t want him. Maybe his mother didn’t want him. Maybe that was the real reason she left him out here in the cold. He shuddered and pulled his paws closer to his chest. Too cold was an understatement. ”Do you think my mommy will want me back when I get bigger?” he asked, his voice hopeful and innocent. He leaned closer to Tinyfawn in attempts to get closer to her warmth. He was glad that someone seemed to want him. She had said that the clan would be his home. Home to the young kit meant family. Skyclan would be his family. Surely it wouldn’t reject him like it seemed his mother had. ”I’m ready. I just want to be home.” he said softly. He worked into her chest, wanting to be swooped up by the gentle feline. It seemed like someone loved him and Duffle wasn’t about to loose another figure that he looked up to.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The old tom didn't reply to the leader's complaint, merely shrugged as he made way for the brown tabby. Shinefang drank deeply from the stream, enjoying the coolness on his muzzle and in his throat. He would say this about leafbare, the chill had a way of making a cat feel alive. If a little sore, in his case. He followed the leader's gaze to the blue sky overhead, the tangled branches dancing slowly in the wind. "Yeah," he agreed quietly. As Shinefang gazed up, he thought about the trees around them. How there were older than any cat, older than his Father's father's father, and how they'd keep growing and living seasons and seasons after he was gone. "It's all so short..." he muttered to himself. Without turning from the treetops, the golden-furred tom said. "You know, I will say this about getting...older. When I was a kit, I couldn't wait to be an apprentice. When I was an apprentice, I had to hurry and be a warrior. It doesn't stop either. Kits and apprentices these days are no different. Warriors are no different. Windclan just had to rush into war. Shadowclan just had to rush to join them. That's the problem with being young. It's too fast and too short and everyone wants to rush to the next big thing as quick as possible. I don't feel that way anymore. And I've got to say, it's nice to just...be." He turned to the leader of Skyclan. In many ways, he was wise in spite of his age. But he was young still. He had many journeys to walk yet. The old tom smiled as he privately thought of how lucky he was to have helped kept his paws in place as he weathered a particularly difficult trail this last moon. "You've got a good head on your shoulders Grousestar. Remember to just be every now and again. Everything happens in due time."
{Sorry about the lateness!!}

A comfortable silence seemed to fall between the two as the leader took the time to rest, looking upwards at the sky, focusing on his own breathing and getting it back to the pace it should be at. He could see small puffs of vapor escape his mouth with each exhale he released, each one audible but given a few minutes they would be like any normal breath. The silence was broken by Shinefang muttering something that Grousestar didn't quite hear; the brown tabby looked over curiously but didn't press for him to say it louder. Perhaps it wasn't meant for him, perhaps those words were only meant to stay to him and him only, a slip of the tongue. But then, the medicine cat decided to speak up, the leader listening quietly, curious as to the wisdom that the tom might give him.
And when he heard, truly heard, what he was saying, he found himself agreeing. Looking back at his own life, aside from the quiet grieving for his missing brother, he longed to grow up all of his life. He was excited to be an apprentice, then he was eager to be a warrior, then he was eager to put more moons under his belt, hoping to one day be a senior warrior. Of course his path changed slightly when he was named deputy, and shortly after that, leader. It was never something he quite expected, but he had been eager for that next step in his life. The next goal. And now, sitting here, over 40 moons under his belt, he realized how rushed his life really did feel. There were moments in time where he felt it slowed, and those were prominent memories in his mind, but every other part of his life was a blur. And the thought saddened him. There was so much more to life than just rushing for the next goal, the next milestone. You just had to slow down to see it. "Very well spoken Shinefang." He murmured quietly, his head turning slightly, to look at the mostly frozen stream.
"I think I am getting to that point in my life, where I want things to slow down. There's not much of a goal to reach for. No next ceremony to look forward to, aside perhaps, of becoming an elder and retiring but I don't want to rush towards that. I want to slow down."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Duffle looked up at the larger cat. He felt very small when sitting near her, but then again he always felt small and sometimes he doubted that would change. Half the time he thought his siblings were taller than him. He looked up at her and saw that she had noticed his ‘specialty’. Or at least that’s what his mother called it. Duffle didn’t find it to be very special. Not one bit. He looked down at his paw with a quiet sigh. Of course she would notice. Who didn’t notice a kit with three paws. Her words only confirmed his thoughts though. His mother wasn’t coming back. He doubted she was actually thinking the two legs didn’t want him. Maybe his mother didn’t want him. Maybe that was the real reason she left him out here in the cold. He shuddered and pulled his paws closer to his chest. Too cold was an understatement. ”Do you think my mommy will want me back when I get bigger?” he asked, his voice hopeful and innocent. He leaned closer to Tinyfawn in attempts to get closer to her warmth. He was glad that someone seemed to want him. She had said that the clan would be his home. Home to the young kit meant family. Skyclan would be his family. Surely it wouldn’t reject him like it seemed his mother had. ”I’m ready. I just want to be home.” he said softly. He worked into her chest, wanting to be swooped up by the gentle feline. It seemed like someone loved him and Duffle wasn’t about to loose another figure that he looked up to.
Tinyfawn flicked her ears and pressed her body closer to the kits. "I'm sure you're mother would be happy to see you when you got older." However, Tinyfawn wasn't so sure he'd be able to go back. Tinyfawn wasn't even sure that he could go back, and there was a good chance he wouldn't want to leave after living with them his whole life. Her ears perked at the little kit voicing that he wanted to go home. A warmth swelled in her heart and a small rush of excitement drew over her. "Alright, let's go home." She purred softly as she leaned down and pick the little kit up.

She took him through the forest, showing him all of the different areas, speaking through his curly fur hoping he would understand her. They visited the training plateau, good hunting places, etc. As she showed him, she spotted patrols walking together and apprentices training with their mentors. Hearing their growls of frustration and victory cries when they either failed or succeeded. "One day, that'll be you little one." She murmured. She smiled through his fur. She couldn't believe she now had a kit of her own to care for. She hurried herself through the forest and walked to the entrance, not yet going inside. She settled him down by her paws. "Now little one, before we go in. I think we should give you a name worthy of a SkyClan cat. And this way you can also prepare yourself, there are a lot of scents mingled into one that makes the unique smell of a SkyClan cat. You must not feel overwhelmed so prepare yourself while I think of a name..." She trailed off as she thought of a name, curling her tail and scooting her body closer to the small kit.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 20th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:37 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Tinyfawn flicked her ears and pressed her body closer to the kits. "I'm sure you're mother would be happy to see you when you got older." However, Tinyfawn wasn't so sure he'd be able to go back. Tinyfawn wasn't even sure that he could go back, and there was a good chance he wouldn't want to leave after living with them his whole life. Her ears perked at the little kit voicing that he wanted to go home. A warmth swelled in her heart and a small rush of excitement drew over her. "Alright, let's go home." She purred softly as she leaned down and pick the little kit up.

She took him through the forest, showing him all of the different areas, speaking through his curly fur hoping he would understand her. They visited the training plateau, good hunting places, etc. As she showed him, she spotted patrols walking together and apprentices training with their mentors. Hearing their growls of frustration and victory cries when they either failed or succeeded. "One day, that'll be you little one." She murmured. She smiled through his fur. She couldn't believe she now had a kit of her own to care for. She hurried herself through the forest and walked to the entrance, not yet going inside. She settled him down by her paws. "Now little one, before we go in. I think we should give you a name worthy of a SkyClan cat. And this way you can also prepare yourself, there are a lot of scents mingled into one that makes the unique smell of a SkyClan cat. You must not feel overwhelmed so prepare yourself while I think of a name..." She trailed off as she thought of a name, curling her tail and scooting her body closer to the small kit.
The young kit was swooped up into Tinyfawn's mouth. He dangled from her grasp and looked around. Sure by home he had wanted his Twoleg den, with his mother and siblings. He wanted the sweet little Twoleg to hold him and tick the spot behind his ears. He wanted that home, but like his mother and this feline had told him, he couldn't go back there. This Clan that the molly spoke of was going to be his home. Duffle gave a yawn, his tiny maw stretching wide. He blinked his golden green eyes slowly, sleep tugging at him. The gentle sway of motion as Tinyfawn carried him was tempting. He watched the forest and fields flash by as they traveled. He was just about to doze off when Tinyfawn brought him near the training grounds. The excited and defeated cries of the apprentices woke him. He glared around, wondering why on earth cats would be making such noises. If he or any of the other cats in his house had made this kind of racket, the Twolegs would have used their water squirter on them. "Whoa.." He whispered, looking around at the battling cats. "Why are they fighting? Mommy told us not to fight in the house. Can we fight here? Can I try?" He asked excitedly. Duffle looked to the cats in awe as he watched them tussle and bat at each other. It was intriguing and Duffle wanted to be a part in it. He swung his paws around, trying to mimic the motions of the fighting cats. "Take that! And that!" he said, dealing playful blows to thin air. He giggled and looked back at the cats, before Tinyfawn started carrying him away.

He didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted to watch them more, and try to do what they were doing. It looked fun and exciting, better than any games his siblings had come up with. As she began talking to him on a new name, he tilted his head and blinked up at her. "Why do I have to have a new name? Is Duffle not good enough?" He asked innocently. He was concerned at why he had to go by something that wasn't his name. If he went by something else, how would his mother know it was him when he went back to find her when he was older? "I don't want a new name. I want to be Duffle." He said stubbornly, a frown curling on his tiny maw.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal was sitting anxiously at their meeting spot. She didn't like being here alone in case she ever got caught by another warrior. So while she was sitting and waiting, she was shuffling her paws around, her big green hues were scanning the area around her constantly. She didn't get how Blazingcomet could smell her coming, but she couldn't smell him until he was in sight. Perhaps that was all apart of the training process he spoke about before. Maybe she should invest some time into training? Maybe she would appear more worthy to him? What if she just asked to join his clan? How would the tom handle that? It was a bad idea, she wouldn't ask. Petal should just remain a kittypet, it would be better that way, wouldn't it? Oh how these meetings with Blazingcomet made her anxious but excited all at once!
Upon spotting his pretty Petal, the orange tom’s eyes lit up with a new sparkle. He loved the adventure of having a forbidden relationship, of seeing someone outside the Clan… and the kittypet certainly was worth it. Besides, Blazingcomet was never caught, so how it mattered - he wasn’t sure. Sometimes, however, he did wish that Petal lived within SkyClan - so they wouldn’t have to go so long between meetings. If he was seen slipping out every day to speak to a she cat in the territory, then it was sure to get suspicious. ”Expecting someone, beautiful?” The tom asked, a hint of mischief coming up in his voice as he crept up behind the she cat. With no training, she wouldn’t be able to spot him - or hear him - as easily, which made pranks on her quite amusing… though Blazingcomet wouldn’t really want to scare the she cat for the world. Coming out from behind the feline, he gave her a light nuzzle before sitting down in front of her. ”And how was your day, love?” He liked hearing about Petal’s kittypet adventures. They were so much tamer, less interesting than the warrior life, but Blazingcomet took in every detail of them. Because it was something different, and new. His relationship with Drizzleshard ruined, perhaps tame was good for now - and at least this kittypet wasn’t the clingy type. She might be a little too girly, a little too sugar-sweet for his flirty side - but she was his. His Petal, his kittypet, his love. And eventually… he would know if she felt the same way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Sorry about the lateness!!}

A comfortable silence seemed to fall between the two as the leader took the time to rest, looking upwards at the sky, focusing on his own breathing and getting it back to the pace it should be at. He could see small puffs of vapor escape his mouth with each exhale he released, each one audible but given a few minutes they would be like any normal breath. The silence was broken by Shinefang muttering something that Grousestar didn't quite hear; the brown tabby looked over curiously but didn't press for him to say it louder. Perhaps it wasn't meant for him, perhaps those words were only meant to stay to him and him only, a slip of the tongue. But then, the medicine cat decided to speak up, the leader listening quietly, curious as to the wisdom that the tom might give him.
And when he heard, truly heard, what he was saying, he found himself agreeing. Looking back at his own life, aside from the quiet grieving for his missing brother, he longed to grow up all of his life. He was excited to be an apprentice, then he was eager to be a warrior, then he was eager to put more moons under his belt, hoping to one day be a senior warrior. Of course his path changed slightly when he was named deputy, and shortly after that, leader. It was never something he quite expected, but he had been eager for that next step in his life. The next goal. And now, sitting here, over 40 moons under his belt, he realized how rushed his life really did feel. There were moments in time where he felt it slowed, and those were prominent memories in his mind, but every other part of his life was a blur. And the thought saddened him. There was so much more to life than just rushing for the next goal, the next milestone. You just had to slow down to see it. "Very well spoken Shinefang." He murmured quietly, his head turning slightly, to look at the mostly frozen stream.
"I think I am getting to that point in my life, where I want things to slow down. There's not much of a goal to reach for. No next ceremony to look forward to, aside perhaps, of becoming an elder and retiring but I don't want to rush towards that. I want to slow down."
(How dare you! Jk, life happens. School is kind of important )

Shinefang listened to Skyclan's leader. There was nothing more to add. The younger tom was just getting his first taste of contentment and seeing how the flavor compared to the sharp tang of speed and longing for more and more that every cat spent his younger days chasing. The old tom wondered if the leader would look back on talks like this someday, and think of him as a wise old medicine cat spouting profound truths by a stream. He couldn't help but grin to himself. Wise? Me? Even the smartest kitwit is still a kitwit. But never underestimate the power of hindsight to make you sound deep. Enjoying this time simply sitting quietly by the stream, Shinefang opted not to interrupt it until a particularly strong gust seemed to cut right through his fur. He shook out his pelt. "Well, maybe we ought to speed up just long enough to get back. You know, before you catch cold." The old tom pulled his gaze away as he turned back toward camp, sorry to leave the view of the treetops against the sky, and the gentle whispering of the water under the ice. He turned back, checking to make sure the brown tabby was following.

Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
The young kit was swooped up into Tinyfawn's mouth. He dangled from her grasp and looked around. Sure by home he had wanted his Twoleg den, with his mother and siblings. He wanted the sweet little Twoleg to hold him and tick the spot behind his ears. He wanted that home, but like his mother and this feline had told him, he couldn't go back there. This Clan that the molly spoke of was going to be his home. Duffle gave a yawn, his tiny maw stretching wide. He blinked his golden green eyes slowly, sleep tugging at him. The gentle sway of motion as Tinyfawn carried him was tempting. He watched the forest and fields flash by as they traveled. He was just about to doze off when Tinyfawn brought him near the training grounds. The excited and defeated cries of the apprentices woke him. He glared around, wondering why on earth cats would be making such noises. If he or any of the other cats in his house had made this kind of racket, the Twolegs would have used their water squirter on them. "Whoa.." He whispered, looking around at the battling cats. "Why are they fighting? Mommy told us not to fight in the house. Can we fight here? Can I try?" He asked excitedly. Duffle looked to the cats in awe as he watched them tussle and bat at each other. It was intriguing and Duffle wanted to be a part in it. He swung his paws around, trying to mimic the motions of the fighting cats. "Take that! And that!" he said, dealing playful blows to thin air. He giggled and looked back at the cats, before Tinyfawn started carrying him away.

He didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted to watch them more, and try to do what they were doing. It looked fun and exciting, better than any games his siblings had come up with. As she began talking to him on a new name, he tilted his head and blinked up at her. "Why do I have to have a new name? Is Duffle not good enough?" He asked innocently. He was concerned at why he had to go by something that wasn't his name. If he went by something else, how would his mother know it was him when he went back to find her when he was older? "I don't want a new name. I want to be Duffle." He said stubbornly, a frown curling on his tiny maw.
Tinyfawn had chuckled when the kit 'battle trained' in between her jaws. She sighed softly with a sad smile before licking the kits head. "Sweetheart, in SkyClan we have to have Clan names. If your mother knew about us and left you in our paws, she'd know that your name would be changed." She sighed looking around the territory just outside the entrance looking for something that would be a good name for Duffle. Then she thought about the stories she had heard in camp about how an elder went on a journey and almost fell down a cliff. The elder had clearly described how steep the rocky side was and suddenly remembered what that was called. "Cragkit, how does that sound?" She then looked at the kits worried expression, she figured he was worried mom wouldn't recognize him or even know it was him with his new name. As if reading his mind, she explained, "Don't worry, mothers are very good at recognizing their kits whether they have a new name or not. Also, if you remember your original name, I'm sure you can tell her it's you." She promised with a small smile on her maw. The long-limbed feline stretched her self, now standing in front of him. "Well what do you think? Cragkit sound pretty good?" She purred nosing his ear.
Hope you don't mind Raven joining in the Roleplay he played Crowsight, future mate of Tinyfawn c;
@Raven & Co

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Tinyfawn had chuckled when the kit 'battle trained' in between her jaws. She sighed softly with a sad smile before licking the kits head. "Sweetheart, in SkyClan we have to have Clan names. If your mother knew about us and left you in our paws, she'd know that your name would be changed." She sighed looking around the territory just outside the entrance looking for something that would be a good name for Duffle. Then she thought about the stories she had heard in camp about how an elder went on a journey and almost fell down a cliff. The elder had clearly described how steep the rocky side was and suddenly remembered what that was called. "Cragkit, how does that sound?" She then looked at the kits worried expression, she figured he was worried mom wouldn't recognize him or even know it was him with his new name. As if reading his mind, she explained, "Don't worry, mothers are very good at recognizing their kits whether they have a new name or not. Also, if you remember your original name, I'm sure you can tell her it's you." She promised with a small smile on her maw. The long-limbed feline stretched her self, now standing in front of him. "Well what do you think? Cragkit sound pretty good?" She purred nosing his ear.
Hope you don't mind Raven joining in the Roleplay he played Crowsight, future mate of Tinyfawn c;
@Raven & Co
A tabby later stepped out of the shadows and gazed at the two with a rather surprised expression. "I was starting to think you got lost, which would've been pretty weird considering you're a warrior." The tom said, giving a slight chuckle, it was Crowsight, he then turned his gaze towards the small tom and he gave him a warm smile. "Hello there, young one." The warrior mewed calmly, taking a seat beside Tinyfawn before turning his gaze to look at her. "Where'd you find him?" He asked, by the tone of his voice, he was pretty concerned, he hated seeing kits being abandonned, even if it was needed, if you had kits, it meant you were ready to take responsabilities, and still, many kits were left abandonned in the forest only to either die or grow up in complete loneliness. "You know, Tinyfawn, it's things like this that make me angry... Even if it's for a kit's own good, his mother still must've agreed to have him, but if she can't take care of him, SkyClan will, I can promise that, and by the looks of it, you'll do a wonderful job." Crowsight added, giving the she-cat a confident smile, by the way he had seen her act before, he knew she was good with kits, and taking care of one wouldn't be too much trouble. "And if you ever need someone to keep him for some time, you can always turn to me." He offered.
@Nighty

Last edited by Gone; February 22nd, 2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:52 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
@Raven & Co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A tabby later stepped out of the shadows and gazed at the two with a rather surprised expression. "I was starting to think you got lost, which would've been pretty weird considering you're a warrior." The tom said, giving a slight chuckle, it was Crowsight, he then turned his gaze towards the small tom and he gave him a warm smile. "Hello there, young one." The warrior mewed calmly, taking a seat beside Tinyfawn before turning his gaze to look at her. "Where'd you find him?" He asked, by the tone of his voice, he was pretty concerned, he hated seeing kits being abandonned, even if it was needed, if you had kits, it meant you were ready to take responsabilities, and still, many kits were left abandonned in the forest only to either die or grow up in complete loneliness. "You know, Tinyfawn, it's things like this that make me angry... Even if it's for a kit's own good, his mother still must've agreed to have him, but if she can't take care of him, SkyClan will, I can promise that, and by the looks of it, you'll do a wonderful job." Crowsight added, giving the she-cat a confident smile, by the way he had seen her act before, he knew she was good with kits, and taking care of one wouldn't be too much trouble. "And if you ever need someone to keep him for some time, you can always turn to me." He offered.
@Nighty

Duffle frowned. He wasn’t completely sold on the fact of changing his name. Okay so maybe it would help him fit into the Clan but still. What if his Mom didn’t believe him? He swore that someday he would go back and find her. He loved his Mom and he didn’t want to live without her. He still didn’t understand fully why he had to come here. Maybe these cats had to teach him something? Something that would help make him a better cat? Oh! Maybe he would be taught how to fight like those other cats that way he could protect his Mother. Yeah that was it. Cragkit. It sounded funny but he didn’t want to argue. “I like it.” He stayed softly. Okay so he didn’t necessarily like it but still he looked up at the approaching cat. Nervously, he shifted so that his front left leg was hidden from the view of him, concealing the sight of his missing paw. “Hello there.” He squeaked to the Tom cat. He looked back and forth between the warriors as they conversed, hoping his ‘specialty’ wouldn’t be called to attention.

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Duffle frowned. He wasn’t completely sold on the fact of changing his name. Okay so maybe it would help him fit into the Clan but still. What if his Mom didn’t believe him? He swore that someday he would go back and find her. He loved his Mom and he didn’t want to live without her. He still didn’t understand fully why he had to come here. Maybe these cats had to teach him something? Something that would help make him a better cat? Oh! Maybe he would be taught how to fight like those other cats that way he could protect his Mother. Yeah that was it. Cragkit. It sounded funny but he didn’t want to argue. “I like it.” He stayed softly. Okay so he didn’t necessarily like it but still he looked up at the approaching cat. Nervously, he shifted so that his front left leg was hidden from the view of him, concealing the sight of his missing paw. “Hello there.” He squeaked to the Tom cat. He looked back and forth between the warriors as they conversed, hoping his ‘specialty’ wouldn’t be called to attention.
Crowsight smiled down at the tom once more, surprised as he seemed to hide something, which made the tom's ears perk, he sniffed the little tom and, as he heard him, pressed his nose into his fur playfully. "I'm Crowsight, you don't have anything to worry here, you're safe, and we sure can't say less considering you're with Tinyfawn." He mewed softly, giving the kit a lick between the ears, the tom had always had a fatherly side, he loved kits! "Did you come here on your own or did someone bring you here? Because if you were brought here, it means that your mother, or father, knows about the clans." He said, taking in the kit's scent, it wasn't one he knew. Turning his attention to his hidden paw again, he met Duffle's gaze. "Mind showing me what you're hiding under there? We sure wouldn't want you to be injured..." He added, worry clearly evident in his tone, the tom was always like that, being with a kit or his clanmates, he cared, and that was what made him who he was.

Last edited by Gone; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:32 PM.