Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:20 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:15 PM
WindClan Punishments
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:09 PM
an unexpected meeting [p]
by starry
Last post by ellie
Today 06:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade cocked his head to the side in surprise. Fawnfern seemed upset, she didn't have any reason to did she? The tom sat there in confusion for a while until it dawned upon him that she probably didn't like her name. He would give it to her that the name did not suit her, and maybe Thea did better [even though he didn't see how] but was she really that depressed about a name? A warrior name was a great thing, cats would accept her because of her new name. Hadn't she always wanted to be accepted by the cats in WindClan? A new name was a chance for that. So why would she be sad about that. It didn't make sense. The large tom looked at her in confusion. "Fawn, what's wrong?" He asked, barely noticing the fact that he had called her by a nickname. The only thing he was really noticing was that she was depressed and he didn't understand why. When Weaselshade was depressed it was because he hadn't caught a large piece of prey, or he couldn't find one of his friends. Something very predictable and easy. What did Fawnfern have to be depressed about? If one of the kits was missing she'd be freaking out not all sullen like that. If anything had happened to one of the kits she would be freaking out. So it couldn't be that. She was such a complicated cat that Weaselshade couldn't think of anything she had to be depressed about.
Fawnfern flicked her ears, not bothering to glance back at Weaselshade as he addressed her. The tom would think she was being dramatic - but he couldn’t understand. He would not understand. For so long, she had a simple name. A singular one without the weird combination of the clan cats. When she first stumbled onto Windclan territory, she was deeply confused by all these names. She begged to keep her name because it was less complicated. She was a cat named Thea. Besides, the name was special to her because she was given it while living with an elderly twoleg many moons ago. Before that, she was a simple serial code number. Now the name was something she treasured in her heart because it was always who she was. Weaselshade asked her what was wrong, but the she cat had no indication that he was talking to her; still not used to her new name. So, she wondered who this ‘Fawn’ was that he spoke of until her ears dropped back doencupon realizing that, oh, right. It’s me. Fawnfern’s tail curled around her small frame, curling inwardly. Whenever had he cared what was wrong with me? She thought hostilely. Her gaze finally turned to the tom wanting to drown him in blame for making her take away the one thing that determined who she was; her name. His voice, held with genuine care and concern cause her to turn quickly away and stare at her kits once more. “There’s nothing wrong with me.” She stated, hastily. Then added, “What makes you think there’s something wrong with me?” She questioned. More like accused the tom of questioning her state of conscious. Fawnfern May had a new name, but that personality was not a changing process. She could not strip herself of a new personality. She changed her name for one reason, but she wouldn’t change who she was for another. The creamy feline let out a puff of air, once again turning back towards the tom. She just wanted to know his reason. As to why he wanted her to change it. Changing her name didn’t annilihate the fact of her origins. She was still a kittypet, and no matter what she changed about herself to become a clan cat; this lifestyle wasn’t ideal for her but it was what she settled for. The train of thought of realizing that Weaselshade must never had liked her name caused her to be greatly upset...for some odd reason. Usually, she didn’t care what he thought or did, but nowadays it was like somersaults in her stomach - and, she didn’t know why. Albeit, the feeling was a fleeting thing. “Did you not like my name?” She asked, quietly. Then stared down at her paws to avoid whatever look Weaselshade would throw at her. It was already humiliating enough.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The reason he left had been kept secret, and even still he was hesitant of telling others of the tale that sent him fleeing for his life. He preferred to keep it only to him and let the past die. But one thing remains true, if it wasn't for the very cat that threatened his life, he would have stayed in Windclan. He would have fought every single battle with them, endured every hardship. Some might have thought of him as a coward for abandoning his clan, some might have seen him leaving in a hard time because he wished to not face it, but that was not the truth. Windclan was his life and blood, he would do anything to take care of his clanmates. But he had witnessed something terrible, something that he will never forget. However, I digress.
He watched her carefully as she seemed to space out for a moment, his mind telling him that there might be something more than just a bruised leg, but then again, she might have just been thinking. He needed to stop over analyzing things.

As she finally did get around to answering him, he listened as patiently as ever. She seemed a bit socially awkward, just like he could be at times. Of course he's been trying to work on it, now that he was back home. He wanted to reconnect with all of his clanmates, reconnect with his clan. "Oh, exercises.. Those can be kind of important." He chuckled quietly, but not in a condescending or mean way. And he was nearly about to ask if she needed help with her stretching before she already went about asking him, his head nodding eagerly. Yes, I can actually help someone! Duskflight felt he needed to redeem himself, for leaving the clan for so long, and so tried to help everyone as much, and as often as he could. So eagerness would pale in description to what he actually felt.

"Of course!" The black and white tom would remain at her side, helping to hold her up as she hobbled along, walking as slow as she needed even though he was a particularly fast paced cat.
"Oh, it's um, really no problem. I try to get into any patrol I can. I want to keep myself busy." It was also a matter of redemption again. Even though his life as a loner was far from easy, he felt it would be absolutely horrendous of him to lay down for a long period of time. So he went out hunting, paroling and doing other errands any time he could. He felt it was the least he could do, even if it was at his own expense.

Windcrest gave the warrior a small smile feeling pleased that he was so eager and willing to help her. The only other cat that had been willing to want to try to help with her stretching was Surgestorm when he had time. Only because sometimes it was a bit difficult to do if she was stiff after sleeping or if it was really cold outside. Recently, it's been mildly cool/cold so her leg didn't lock up nearly as badly as it had done. She flicked her ears as she padded to the spot she had pointed to. "Well it's greatly appreciated." The feline mewed softly as she gave him a quick side glance.

"I don't remember... the last night I've had a very good nights sleep." She whispered, mostly to herself. Sighing the feline recalled the night before she had woken up with such a fright, she had angered Rosethorn. Rosethorn had nearly clawed her ears off for waking her up. Windcrest had felt bad and even a bit terrified of the she-cat that she didn't even sleep the rest of the night, found herself falling asleep out in the cold before her friend has ushered her back to the Warrior's den. This is when she had gone so far as to move her nest beside Duskflight's to ensure somewhat of a good night's sleep.

Finally reaching the spot, Windcrest eased her way to the ground, wincing at the pain of her locked up leg."All you have to do is uhh...your t-teeth and move my leg upwards...towards my head. A-and then straight out" She felt kind of embarrassed asking the warrior to help.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fawnfern flicked her ears, not bothering to glance back at Weaselshade as he addressed her. The tom would think she was being dramatic - but he couldn’t understand. He would not understand. For so long, she had a simple name. A singular one without the weird combination of the clan cats. When she first stumbled onto Windclan territory, she was deeply confused by all these names. She begged to keep her name because it was less complicated. She was a cat named Thea. Besides, the name was special to her because she was given it while living with an elderly twoleg many moons ago. Before that, she was a simple serial code number. Now the name was something she treasured in her heart because it was always who she was. Weaselshade asked her what was wrong, but the she cat had no indication that he was talking to her; still not used to her new name. So, she wondered who this ‘Fawn’ was that he spoke of until her ears dropped back doencupon realizing that, oh, right. It’s me. Fawnfern’s tail curled around her small frame, curling inwardly. Whenever had he cared what was wrong with me? She thought hostilely. Her gaze finally turned to the tom wanting to drown him in blame for making her take away the one thing that determined who she was; her name. His voice, held with genuine care and concern cause her to turn quickly away and stare at her kits once more. “There’s nothing wrong with me.” She stated, hastily. Then added, “What makes you think there’s something wrong with me?” She questioned. More like accused the tom of questioning her state of conscious. Fawnfern May had a new name, but that personality was not a changing process. She could not strip herself of a new personality. She changed her name for one reason, but she wouldn’t change who she was for another. The creamy feline let out a puff of air, once again turning back towards the tom. She just wanted to know his reason. As to why he wanted her to change it. Changing her name didn’t annilihate the fact of her origins. She was still a kittypet, and no matter what she changed about herself to become a clan cat; this lifestyle wasn’t ideal for her but it was what she settled for. The train of thought of realizing that Weaselshade must never had liked her name caused her to be greatly upset...for some odd reason. Usually, she didn’t care what he thought or did, but nowadays it was like somersaults in her stomach - and, she didn’t know why. Albeit, the feeling was a fleeting thing. “Did you not like my name?” She asked, quietly. Then stared down at her paws to avoid whatever look Weaselshade would throw at her. It was already humiliating enough.

Weaselshade said nothing, but he knew that she was upset whether she said so or not. She at least wasn't happy. He knew what it was like when she was happy and she was not happy. He could almost smell the unhappiness. Surprisingly it made him feel sad as well. He usually never cared about what she thought of how she felt and he had come in to check on the kits, but she was kind of his friend now and he couldn't leave her all depressed. A while ago he would have just shrugged it off and went to talk to the kits, actually a while ago he wouldn't have come in at all. But things had changed and now he cared for her. She was like another Lionsoar, but far different. When she was calm and happy he wouldn't feel as if he needed to anything, because she was content. He could just go play with the kits. But being the tom that he was if he saw a friend [even Fawnfern] sad. He looked over at all the kits playing in the nursery and the warming picture didn't make him feel any better. He turned his gaze back to Fawnfern completely silent, just thinking. He closed his eyes for a moment, and took a deep breath but he still couldn't understand why he was feeling sad. He knew she was friend, well maybe a friend, but when one of his other friends was sad he never felt so sad. Maybe it was the type of sad but he doubted it. Perhaps it was the fact he didn't know what was troubling her. Suddenly he was jerked out of his thoughts and his ears stood straight up on his head. He stood up and walked over closer to her. There was a knot in his stomach, guilt probably. "Of course I liked your name, It was unique." He said seriously, but also reassuringly. Her name had been very unique and very different, but there was nothing wrong with it, in his opinion at least. "But I thought that maybe if you had a warrior name other cats would accept you." He said honestly, he hadn't actually thought of that fact when he had convinced her, but somehow he knew that somehow that was one of the reasons. He hadn't known her name was that special to her or that it would come off as him not liking her old name.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright flicked his tail,” First off, you wouldn’t know my mentor, and secondly, if I explained, I’d bet in a rabbit’s hare of time you would get yourself a new mentor because you’d judge me.” He meowed calmly No way am I telling this kit excuse for an apprentice that I was trained in Thunderclan scared of trees, living under the trees. Especially with the tension between Thunderclan and Windclan. he thought flicking his tail casually.
Fallenpaw blinked with a flick of her ears judge you..why would I judge you?? Oh this gonna be interesting then she just smiled and shrugged
" suit yourself . And besides why would I judge you? Your as normal as any other windclan cat . Well as far as I can tell . But now this is only making me even more curious " she meowed she didn't understand why he would think he would be judged by her. She yawned and looked around with a sigh she felt her stomach rumble and looked over at the kill pile she spotted two plump rabbits near the bottom and licked her lips she looked back at her mentor " you hungry? Cause I see two good sized rabbits over at the kill pile I can go get em " she meowed with a smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:35 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
The relief Leapkit felt at his words surprised her. Her tail bobbed happily as she rubbed her head against his shoulder--she highest she could reach of him at the moment. "Thank you, Nimblewhisker!" she purred. I'll make you proud. I'll make WindClan proud!
"No problem, I know that soon you're going to make me and all your clanmates so proud." He cooed, giving her a soft lick on the head, sad at the sudden realization that in a few moons time Leapkit would probably be taller than him. Why did he have to be so short?
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:46 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr smiled. So obviously this tom had younger sisters, which he admired. The tom had always been interested in having kits of his own, the problem being that he did not have a mate to love yet. He would wait for the perfect feline to come through though. Surely in time, the right cat would step in. "Ah yes, young kits and their naps. That is something I miss from kithood. Though it is one of the only things." He gave a small laugh as he reminisced back on his past life. He didn't stay long though. "Oh yes we can still talk. Like I said, I don't have any plans written out for the day. I'm still waiting in hopes that Blazingstar will grant me an apprentice."
"I have my eyes set on Petalkit as an apprentice. I mean she already looks so promising at five moons! Through, it would be somewhat nice to have Tawnykit or Streamkit seeing that their my kin but, I suppose I'll just have to let Blazingstar make that decision or if I'll even get an apprentice for that matter." Nimblewhisker commented, contented with the fact that he now had someone to chat with.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 22nd, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:59 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I have my eyes set on Petalkit as an apprentice. I mean she already looks so promising at five moons! Through, it would be somewhat nice to have Tawnykit or Streamkit seeing that their my kin but, I suppose I'll just have to let Blazingstar make that decision or if I'll even get an apprentice for that matter." Nimblewhisker commented, contented with the fact that he now had someone to chat with.
Aspenburr shifted on his paws. He smiled softly to the Tom, enjoying the others company. “I’m sure that if you approached Blazingstar and asked for a certain kit he would give them to you. I’m sure he appreciates having his warriors step up to take charge and be willing to train the future of the Clan.” He remarked. Aspenburr looked towards the Tom, his orange eyes sparkling with interest. “though I haven’t spent time with any of the current kits of the nursery. I don’t know them so I can’t step in and pick who I might want. I should possibly start looking I suppose. I mean I could wait for Blazingstar to assign me one but there shouldn’t be harm in taking a bit of it into my own paws.”
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:44 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr shifted on his paws. He smiled softly to the Tom, enjoying the others company. “I’m sure that if you approached Blazingstar and asked for a certain kit he would give them to you. I’m sure he appreciates having his warriors step up to take charge and be willing to train the future of the Clan.” He remarked. Aspenburr looked towards the Tom, his orange eyes sparkling with interest. “though I haven’t spent time with any of the current kits of the nursery. I don’t know them so I can’t step in and pick who I might want. I should possibly start looking I suppose. I mean I could wait for Blazingstar to assign me one but there shouldn’t be harm in taking a bit of it into my own paws.”
"Well," Nimblewhisker began his eyes shining with glints of pride, "Not to brag but, my sibling and two sisters are some of the best play fighters I've ever seen!" He boasted, knowing full well that he sounded like one of those delusional queens who thought their kits were the literal next leaders of WindClan. Not that he cared much, he wanted his sisters to be well off and, Aspenburr seemed like he would make an upstanding mentor.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade said nothing, but he knew that she was upset whether she said so or not. She at least wasn't happy. He knew what it was like when she was happy and she was not happy. He could almost smell the unhappiness. Surprisingly it made him feel sad as well. He usually never cared about what she thought of how she felt and he had come in to check on the kits, but she was kind of his friend now and he couldn't leave her all depressed. A while ago he would have just shrugged it off and went to talk to the kits, actually a while ago he wouldn't have come in at all. But things had changed and now he cared for her. She was like another Lionsoar, but far different. When she was calm and happy he wouldn't feel as if he needed to anything, because she was content. He could just go play with the kits. But being the tom that he was if he saw a friend [even Fawnfern] sad. He looked over at all the kits playing in the nursery and the warming picture didn't make him feel any better. He turned his gaze back to Fawnfern completely silent, just thinking. He closed his eyes for a moment, and took a deep breath but he still couldn't understand why he was feeling sad. He knew she was friend, well maybe a friend, but when one of his other friends was sad he never felt so sad. Maybe it was the type of sad but he doubted it. Perhaps it was the fact he didn't know what was troubling her. Suddenly he was jerked out of his thoughts and his ears stood straight up on his head. He stood up and walked over closer to her. There was a knot in his stomach, guilt probably. "Of course I liked your name, It was unique." He said seriously, but also reassuringly. Her name had been very unique and very different, but there was nothing wrong with it, in his opinion at least. "But I thought that maybe if you had a warrior name other cats would accept you." He said honestly, he hadn't actually thought of that fact when he had convinced her, but somehow he knew that somehow that was one of the reasons. He hadn't known her name was that special to her or that it would come off as him not liking her old name.
Did she hear him correctly? Fawnfern blinked a doe-eyed expression when Weaselshade assured her that he liked her name. It made her just a tiny bit better hearing those words....unless he was lying to her. The hostile feeling of Weaselshade lying to her was gone in a flash. Now, Weaselshade might intentionally annoy or ignore her most times, but she doubt he would ever lie to her. “Oh.” Fawnfern said. The reason he wanted her name changed was because he wanted to help her. Not out of spite, because he disliked her. It made perfect sense! All the other cats had these estranged, complicated names that made them warriors. Whenever they looked at Fawnfern - when she was Thea - it was an expression of disgust. Usually, Fawnfern paid no mind to anyone. In addition, she had been lucky enough to make a few nonjudgmental friends who liked her for a humor and not background. She still found it misleading, however. With a warrior name now, others would hardly know that she used to be a kittypet. Perhaps...that was a good thing. One thing she did know was that full-clan kits was accepting in their clan. Her kits were half-kittypet, and maybe that would follow them for the rest of their lives. She recalled the day when Weaselshade told her that he wasn’t full Windclan. His adoptive mother was Windclan, found him on the borders. So, if he weren’t Windclan...then what clan was he? What was his true background? For all she knew, he was probably as much kittypet as she was. Or possibly loner or rogue. “I just wish these cats accepted me for who I am and not from where I came from. It’s like whenever I tell someone I’m a former kittypet - they act like a murdered Windclan’s leader!” She spat. Being in a clan was such a troubling thing to her. Sometimes she wondered why she settled for the likes of it. If that wasn’t enough, she was still baffled as to why Weaselshade wanted to help her. Especially with all the arguing they did...a change of heart, possibly? Fawnfern slowly got to her paws and she climbed out her nest, shaking the debris from her lithe form. Her blue eyes looked up at Weaselshade. “Alright, Weasel, what else you want me to change about myself? Maybe we’ll frolic into the sunset and groom each other’s fur now, what do you say?” Even if a new name, she was still the same feisty feline. Her tone had been joking and sarcastic, a hint of playfulness toward the tom. She was still a little bitter over her name change, but she’ll get used to it after some time.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:53 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Did she hear him correctly? Fawnfern blinked a doe-eyed expression when Weaselshade assured her that he liked her name. It made her just a tiny bit better hearing those words....unless he was lying to her. The hostile feeling of Weaselshade lying to her was gone in a flash. Now, Weaselshade might intentionally annoy or ignore her most times, but she doubt he would ever lie to her. “Oh.” Fawnfern said. The reason he wanted her name changed was because he wanted to help her. Not out of spite, because he disliked her. It made perfect sense! All the other cats had these estranged, complicated names that made them warriors. Whenever they looked at Fawnfern - when she was Thea - it was an expression of disgust. Usually, Fawnfern paid no mind to anyone. In addition, she had been lucky enough to make a few nonjudgmental friends who liked her for a humor and not background. She still found it misleading, however. With a warrior name now, others would hardly know that she used to be a kittypet. Perhaps...that was a good thing. One thing she did know was that full-clan kits was accepting in their clan. Her kits were half-kittypet, and maybe that would follow them for the rest of their lives. She recalled the day when Weaselshade told her that he wasn’t full Windclan. His adoptive mother was Windclan, found him on the borders. So, if he weren’t Windclan...then what clan was he? What was his true background? For all she knew, he was probably as much kittypet as she was. Or possibly loner or rogue. “I just wish these cats accepted me for who I am and not from where I came from. It’s like whenever I tell someone I’m a former kittypet - they act like a murdered Windclan’s leader!” She spat. Being in a clan was such a troubling thing to her. Sometimes she wondered why she settled for the likes of it. If that wasn’t enough, she was still baffled as to why Weaselshade wanted to help her. Especially with all the arguing they did...a change of heart, possibly? Fawnfern slowly got to her paws and she climbed out her nest, shaking the debris from her lithe form. Her blue eyes looked up at Weaselshade. “Alright, Weasel, what else you want me to change about myself? Maybe we’ll frolic into the sunset and groom each other’s fur now, what do you say?” Even if a new name, she was still the same feisty feline. Her tone had been joking and sarcastic, a hint of playfulness toward the tom. She was still a little bitter over her name change, but she’ll get used to it after some time.

Weaselshade just sat there, letting Fawnfern think. He didn't really bother trying to annoy her anymore. He found that the only time he really did something mean to her anymore was if she started an argument. So maybe that was all the time but it was never his fault. It was hers. She started arguments a lot and Weaselshade had to admit the first few times he'd seen her calm and the first time she'd been nice to him he'd been shocked. But he was good with her being a friend. Despite her feisty irritating personality she was really nice to hang out with. He couldn't really blame her for thinking he had disliked her name since they had been so rude to each other just one or two moons before. And that wasn't just during arguments. That was all the time. If he had been in her position he probably would have thought that to. But he had never judged her for being a kittypet, or for her name so it was kind of strange that she might ask, or actually care what he thought anyway. Though he had never understood why she had held onto her name he hadn't judged. He hadn't understood because though he wasn't full clan he had been raised since he was a young kit to be a clan cat. He knew how to hunt and fight just like a warrior. Even if he might have been a kittypet just like her. "Is it really that bad?" he asked, slightly shocked at what she said. Weaselshade had known that Fawnfern was disliked by many because she was a kittypet but he never expected that the cats acted like she had murdered WindClan's leader. She was a clan cat now, she lived in a clan, she had a clan name, she was raising clan kits. Was she exaggerating? Maybe she was just angry and exaggerating, but if it was real the thought troubled him. When she spoke again, Weaselshade smiled. He heard the playful note in her voice and knew that if he said something happily back it might take her mind away from her new name and the cats who teased her. "Why not? Let's find you a mate and you can go learn how to be a warrior." He teased, smiling at the she-cat. He knew that she didn't want to be a warrior, she was happy where she was in the nursery. And he definitely wasn't going to try and convince her to learn to be a warrior. He didn't know if she wanted a mate, but neither of those things mattered. He was just hoping that she might get happier if she was at least happy enough to tease him back.