Today 07:12 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 07:08 PM

Old September 30th, 2017, 06:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Kila blinked when Jelani nearly tripped over her own paws, and found herself rushing forward, pressing slightly against the Tigon to try and help her keep her balance. When she was sure Jelani wasn't going to fall again, Kila drew back. The young cub's words sparked a bit of anger in Kila, narrowing her eyes faintly. "You didn't do anything wrong." She chided, albeit gently as her tail lightly flickered down Jelani's side. She glanced ahead for a moment. "Kion just has a problem with tigers. I'll talk to him later." She murmured. Whatever was up with her brother recently, she'd find out. It'd been over a week since he returned from.. Mufasa knows where. Kila understood he'd act a bit distant after a month-long journey, but he'd constantly dodged the subject of where he had been. Kila had waited long enough. And, she'd make sure Kion knew Jelani was as innocent as they come.

Kila's eyebrows raised, her sister's voice snapping her out of her thoughts. The lioness cub rolled her eyes lightly at her sister, an amused smirk tugging at her maw. "Oh, hush, brat." She retorted, then lightly nudged her shoulder against Jelani's. "We'd better hurry after the Princess, 'Lani. I swear, I'm gonna push her into the water." Kila snickered before trotting ahead with Kiara, ears pricked.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel already didn't really like this cub. But he did like the look of fear that crossed Kopa's face for a second. But his expression gave nothing away, looking mildly curious. His head tilted when Kopa spoke. "Prince?" He echoed, sitting back curiously. He wanted information - So he had to appear less threatening. The tiger groomed down the fur on his shoulders for a moment. Kion was a Prince, too, right? Lucifer had mentioned something about that.. "Do you know my buddy, Kion?" He inquired, brown eyes fixed intently on Kopa. Lucifer would be pleased with him if he found out a way to get the "Runt" back. And, perhaps, Nigel could also capture this one. He seemed like he'd be a little tough to break, kinda like Kion was, so it'd be fun to try.

Nigel cast a glance over his shoulder, the voices of his brother, Lissie, and Lucifer fading out as they seemed to trail deeper to the desert. Good. Nigel had to gain the cub's trust alone. In fact, the tiger's mind was already spinning, already hatching up a plan. He could get both Kion and this cub - Kopa. Realizing he hadn't yet introduced himself, Nigel quickly turned back to Kopa and gave a fake smile. It was rather convincing. "Sorry - Where are my manners? I'm Nigel. Pleasure to meet you."
@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 30th, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Oh boy, oh boy - now Jelani done it. She set Kilana mad. It was evident in her scolding. Even if it had been a gentle scolding, it made Jelani's ears roll back for a quick minute. Jelani would had whimpered - but what was the use? Instead she twitches her nose, and locked her gaze on the ground. She needed to watch her steps. Jelani was very sensitive. She didn't want Kilana to be mad at her. The action of Kilana gently brushing her tail against the cub made Jelani glance at her for a quick second before she looked down again. "I'm sorry that I had been a bothered. I promise - I won't do it again." Ah, Kion didn't like tigers. That meant she would avoid the prince as much as possible. Because she was part tiger. Her father was a tiger. And a good friend of king Simba himself.

"O-oh! Yes, Kiara! Here we come!" Jelani stumbled forward a bit, trying to catch up as quick as she could to be near her closest friend. Whereas, Jelani was ever constantly sweet and kind - Kilana had the power to annoy her sibling. Kiara dismissed her sister's words, a small smirk playing on her maw. Though they couldn't see it. However, Jelani gave Kilana a horrid look of realization at her words. Pushing the princess in water? Kiara would surely drown! That was absolutely...terrifying! But, the glint in Kilana's eyes said otherwise. O-oh, she was...joking. The small cub scoff at herself for thinking otherwise. She felt like an airhead.

Kiara was the first to arrive at the waterhole, her auburn gaze looking around at all the other animals. This was the place to be. A good hangout. Now, if only she could spot that specific place she wanted to lay at. Oh! "I wonder if Tiifu and Zuri are here!" Her other friends. Princess Kiara had a lot of friends, being that sweet, friendly face. Heh, sweet.

Kiara walked proudly through the waterhole, hoping to detect her other closest friends. They weren't the...smart ones, but Kiara did enjoy being around them.

~OWO~

"Didn't I just say that?"

That was a bit snappy. Kopa quickly closed his maw, twitching jisnears constantly. He had to remain on guard. He didn't know who this tiger was, which shouldn't be long since Kopa introduced himself. He was a cub. He had no intentions on bothering anyone. He followed a ladybug because he was wanted to play. Oh, Mufasa! What will my father do to me? Truthfully, the prince should never had snuck away from his dad. That saddened him even more because he would have to deal with Simba's wrath later.

"Hm?" Kopa blinked his eyes. He...knew his brother? Did this tiger just say his brother's name? Kopa wasn't that brilliant, but he knew his brother was the only Kion in the pridelands - perhaps. "Your good friend, eh?" That was convincing enough. If Kion knew them, then they were a friend. The thing about that was, Kion was the protector of the pridelands. They saved animals everyday. Everyone was a friend - weren't they?

Kopa allowed himself to believe this, so he gave a friendly grin to the bigger tiger. "Yeah, I know him! He's my brother." Kopa stated, fondly. Proudly. "I didn't know he was a good friend of yours. So, you must be a good friend to me as well." A friend of Kion's was a friend of Kopa's.

The tiger had introduced himself, and Kopa gave a rather regal nod as if he were king. "Likewise." Kopa had decency to be respectful and always polite - another kingly rule. Even if he didn't want to be king, he would play his role in the circle of life as Simba always said. Kopa analyzed the tiger, not paying heed to if he carried ulterior motives. It didn't much because Kion was very friendly. So, Nigel must be as well. "So, how do you know my brother?" He was generally curious about how Nigel knew of Kion. Did Kion rescue him before or something? Maybe if he wanted to see Kion, Kopa could take him to see him. Oh, Kion would be so overjoyed!

@Random Melody
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Kila giggled to herself, a very rare sound coming from her, indeed. But she let her guard down now, now with her sister and friend. She smiled at the horrified expression on Jelani's face, shaking her head in amusement. "Not really, Jelani." She told the Tigon, amused. When they reached the watering hole, Kila listened intently to her sister's words, and frowned. She didn't like Tiifu and Zuri. Not really. Tiifu was just.. Annoying, and Zuri was so stuck-up. So, the golden cub shrugged and lowered her muzzle to the water, lapping at it for a moment before standing up and shaking her fur out. "Is that them?" She asked, nodding toward two lioness cubs standing near the water. One of them was lighter than the other.

The lighter one looked up, her pale green eyes meeting Kila's, then Kiara's. "Zuri, look, Kiara's here!" She cheered, weaving her way around other animals to get to her friend. "Hi Kiara! Hi Kila," She added, and Kila forced a smile before turning back to the water. Tiifu then looked at Jelani, and smiled again. "Hi Jelani. So what are you three up to?"

~~~O3O~~~

The way Kopa spoke about Kion reminded Nigel somewhat of how Sam spoke of him. It made the tiger smile for only half a second, before nodding. "Your brother? Well, then, we'll definitely get along!" He purred, ears pricked. He cast a glance over his shoulder, and tilted his head slightly. The voices of Sam and Lissie were getting... Louder? But Lucifer's had faded. Oh, good. Nigel turned back to Kopa at the cub's question, and blinked. Then he spoke, letting the words fall off his tongue without even thinking. "Oh. We met about... A month ago, or so. Kion was pretty cold at first. But he warmed up." It was a good lie, Nigel knew with a small smirk. He paused, and turned when Sam pushed his way through a bush, Lissie following suit.

"Hey, Sammy, Lis'! I got someone you'll love to meet. This," Nigel flicked his tail toward Kopa, and Sam and Lissie both turned, interested. "Is our great friend Kion's brother - Prince Kopa!"

"Kion's brother?" Sam echoed, noting the use of the words great friend almost instantly. Nigel was up to something, and he'd be ticked if Sam ruined it. Besides, the same thought was running through his head, too. Use Kopa to get to Kion. Then get Kopa, too. Two cubs in one! Nigel, you're so smart! Sam thought admirably, padding forward to stand beside his brother. "Heya there, Prince Kopa. I'm Sam."

All Lissie needed to hear was the name "Kion", and her ears perked up, immediately interested. "Kion's brother?" She exclaimed, padding forward delicately toward Kopa. She circled around him, pressing her nose to his shoulder and sniffing him before stepping away. "Yep, definitely Kion's scent! Sort of. Of course brothers smell alike. And you look like him, too! Oh, I haven't seen him in forever. I wonder if he thinks of me.." The leopard trailed off, suddenly lost in her own little world. "I wanna see him again."

"You're drooling, Lis." Nigel sighed, rolling his eyes. He had to force himself to look a little less jealous as his eyes fixed on Kopa again, giving another friendly little smile. "It's nice to meet Kion's brother. He kinda just up-and-disappeared one day. We were pretty worried. I assume he's doing well, now?"
@Constellation

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; September 30th, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

"I...I kinda figured that." The tigon licked her jaws with her salmon tongue before giving a giggle with her friend. Ah, sometimes she could be ridiculously literal. Obviously, Kilana was joking around! She didn't think the lioness cub was that evil. Well, evil at all. When they had reached the waterhole, the tigon mimicked Kilana's actions, bending down her head to soak her tongue and bring her throat to a quenching matter. Lifting her head up, her nose twitched. Ahh, Tiifu! Zuri! Jelani wasn't extremely close to Kiara's best friends. They acted more like royal advisors than anything, really. Judging by the look on the princess's expression, Jelani registered that she didn't like the two cubs.

Zuri had been cleaning her pelt. She wasn't a light pretty color, more dark than anything. But, she stayed near Tiifu until the other cub started shouting. "Can it, will ya?" She narrowed her eyes. But, the name rolling off of Tiifu's maw, made Zuri jump with pride. She immediately started following after Tiifu, albeit her movements were more cautious - couldn't have her getting a dirty pelt, now can we? "Kiara!" She cheered. "I've missed you so much. We've been so boooored." Her eyes rolled, and she giggled happily at her royal friend. She didn't even bother to greet the other two. Well, why would she. Maybe, she could greet the other princess. "Kilana." She gave a curt nod, then flickered her ears to Kiara.

"Hi girls!" Kiara glowed. Kiara loved these girls. She looked passed their faults, giving them a wide smile. "Did y'all save a spot for me?" That's what she expected. A nice cool spot, but near water. And to think there were all girls here. Oh, girl time! This was excellent. Because girls loved to gossip!

~OWO~

"Cool," Kopa smiled. "I hope so. A friend of Kion's is a friend of mine." Since Kopa had been so busy with lessons and whatnot, he hardly had times to make a friend. So, he grasped onto Kion's friends. This Nigel...character looked trusting enough. "Oh! Kion will be so thrilled that we ran into each other!" His smile widened. But, soon frowned at Nigel's next words. Kion...cold? Odd. Kion was very friendly. Why would he be mean? Perhaps it was because they weren't from the pridelands. Of course! That had to be it! "Heh, I didn't think my brother could be so cold." His blue eyes sparked with friendliness.

Then, two more came out of nowhere. Appearing magically. Where exactly were these tigers coming from? Kopa didn't have time to react - more friends? Appears so. Nigel said Kion's name and they're immediately hooked onto recognition. When the leopard came near him, circling around him, sniffing him. Kopa leaned backward, hoping to get away from her. She was...weird. Finally she walked away from him, and Kopa felt his heart beating at a regular pace. That was an uncomfortable manner. "I - uh..." shaking his head, the brown tuft of fur dancing messily.

"Well, Kion never mentioned you, so..." that was the thing. Why had Kion never mentioned his friends? They seemed pretty cool! Weird - staring at Lissie - but cool! However, Kopa felt out of place. These three gave him a good vibe. They would make excellent friends, he figured. It should had occurred to him that Kion didn't mention them. He never heard the name of Nigel...and, who were the other ones?

Kopa kept a friendly smile on his face, losing his guard. To him, they wouldn't hurt him. They were friends with Kion - this was what he kept reminding himself about. They were Kion's friends, so they wouldn't harm him. And, based on the reaction from the leopard - she was in love with his brother. "Kion's doing great," Kopa nodded, blinking his names to recall that his brother...did have an attitude earlier, but maybe it was gone by now. "Do you wanna see him? I bet he would be really happy!" Kopa wasndoing a good deed. Bringing friends together. They would be with him, so no other would question why Tigers were even in the pridelands. He was the prince. He got to do whatever he want. Well - most of whatever he wanted.

@Random Melody
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Kila sighed when Zuri walked up, letting her gaze run over the water, and the people crowding it. Suddenly however, her eyes latched onto a black cub with piercing red eyes. And suddenly, Kila couldn't move. She couldn't even breathe. She just watched him. What was that feeling? So sudden and new. Who was he? Suddenly the lion's eyes flickered up to meet hers, and Kila just about had a complete panic attack, shifting back to stand beside Jelani again with wide amber eyes.

Tiifu giggled, completely ecstatic to see Kiara. She brushed against her best friend, ears pricked and eyes wide with happiness. "Of course we saved you a spot, girl! Over this way!" She took a step back and angled her head toward a small clear spot, perfect for the girls. "Got any new gossip?" She urged, glancing at Kila for a second. The other Princess seemed.. Frozen, so Tiifu returned her eyes to Kiara again, smiling.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel listened intently as Kopa spoke, and grinned. "I'm sure he will be." More like terrified. He added silently. Nigel knew the cub was scared of him. Except, Kion turned the fear to rage, and lashed out most of the time. But, Kion also knew when he was outnumbered, and with Sam and Lissie at Nigel's side, the odds would be against Kion and Kopa. So, perhaps Kion would shut down. Go back to being that broken cub that Nigel remembered. Nigel was so lost in thought, he almost didn't hear what Kopa had said. He started to speak, but Sam beat him to it.

"Do we wanna see Kion?" Sam echoed, ears pricking. Was the cub really just going to lead them to Kion? Sam opened his mouth, then shut it again, before grinning. "Dude, we'd love to see Kion again. And get to know you, man. You seem like a cool guy." He chuckled, glancing toward Nigel.

Nigel tilted his head. "Are you sure it wouldn't be any trouble, though?" He acted concerned, blinking at Kopa innocently. "We wouldn't want to intrude if you two are busy."

"I'd love to see Kion again! I can't believe he never mentioned me, though." Lissie's lips pulled down into a small frown for a second, before she smiled again. She listened as Sam and Nigel spoke, and sat back, lowering her head to groom her paws as she waited for Kopa to speak. Seeing Kion again, would be amazing. She could flirt with him some more. Perhaps he'd like her now?
@Constellation

Forever...

Old September 30th, 2017, 08:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Since Zuri and Tiifu most definitely stole Kiara's attention away, Jelani didn't know what to do with herself. She blinked as the other three greeted each other affectionately. At least, Tiifu had greeted her. Zuri had always been more stuck up. This did little to phase Jelani, so she stayed near Kilana. Where else was she supposed to go? Jelani found her paws fascinating. Small and delicate. Very lanky, and she lacked sharp claws. She was deep in her own world to not notice Kilana and the boy next door.

"Yes!" Kiara giggled, smushed between her two friends, being in the middle as always. They started leading her away, their giggles making its way around the pridelands. Kiara had little time to notice Kilana because whenever she was with Tiifu and Zuri, they always managed to steal her attention anyway. Zuri eyes sparked at Tiifu's words. "Gossip sounds delish! My favorite prey!" She chirped. Kiara flicked her ears, trying to pay close attention to who she should answer to.
They talked - and, they knew how to blow her mind at times. It was annoying, but they were still her friends.

"I don't have any gossip," Kiara didn't have any because she didn't like to gossip. She imagined the two would feel her in greatly of whatever boy cub and whatever girl cub. Whatever it may be. Kiara would nod her head, but she wouldn't be interested. "But, I imagine the two of you have an entire mouthload of gossip." If she needed to know anything, they were the girls to go to.

~OWO~

Kopa shrugged, brushing most of their comments away. They wanted to see Kion, so Kopa got up and started leading the way, "Don't worry. You're with me." He winked, flicking his tail for them to follow him. They wanted to see Kion, then so be it. Kion loved seeing his friends, right? So what would make them different? "Just up this way. I'm sure he's not far." Kopa hoped he wasn't. He also hoped he wouldn't run into Simba. The large lion must have gone bonkers by now...Kopa only hoped he didn't.

Now, he was cursing the ladybug for distracting him! He was expecting to receive a terrible punishment later. Despite all this, Kopa walked through the pridelands as if he owned it. Most of the other species made way for him, but many also were confused as to why two tigers and a leopard had been following the prince? Kopa nodded at each animal, giving them acknowledgement because that was what a king did.

It was known that Kopa didn't like the responsibility of having to take on leadership, but he held the etiquette for most of it. He observed his father, and therefore acted like him. Suddenly, the prince stopped. "He should be around here somewhere." Kopa threw his head back to assure his company. He continued to paw through the lands, hoping to spot that brilliant coat of the youngest prince.

Kopa hoped that his new found friends were following him. He wouldn't want them to get lost in this place. The pridelands were big and beautiful. Lushful and vast. "Oh!" Kopa called, his smile widening. His brother was in the distant. At the lake. "Come on, I found him." His tail tip shook with anxiousness, and he ran over to his little brother quickly.

"Kion! Kion!" He called, a bright smile on his maw. Gazing down at his brother, his eyes sparkled with glimmering excitement. "You won't believe who I ran into!" He exclaimed.

@Random Melody
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Tiifu giggled slightly, eyes shining as she bounced around Kiara, leading her to the clear space. "Actually, I have something. I heard, Koja just broke up with his girlfriend Lexie." She stated, her amazing green eyes darting toward the black lion. "Which means, he's totally available!" She huffed with a smirk, glancing at her friends through sparkling eyes. "I also heard that there's a new face in the Pridelands. A tigress." She added, tilting her head.

Kila stayed beside Jelani, watching her sister, Zuri, and Tiifu go. Then she turned to the Tigon beside her, ears pricking slightly. "You know who he is?" She nodded into the crowd where the black lion still stood, watching her intently. Kila didn't hold his gaze for long, glancing away to look down at her paws. Only when she heard a familiar voice did she look up.

"'La-La Land!" A pale lion made her way over to Kila and Jelani, bright blue eyes sparkling excitedly. "There you are. I've been looking all over for you!" She exclaimed. Vexy then turned her eyes to Jelani, and beamed warmly. "Hi there, Jelani! How have you been?" She urged, sitting down and curling her tail up at her side. She was clearly bursting with excitement, as always.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel smirked when Kopa turned away to lead them into the Pridelands, and he shot his younger brother a look of triumph. "This'll be fun." He spoke aloud, but the words had a completely different meaning than what Kopa would think. The tiger stood and padded after the Prince, and Lissie immediately followed at his side, ears pricked. Sam followed silently, keeping watch over his shoulder in case Lucifer showed up.

Lissie was excited. While she didn't really care about Kion, she did want to see him. He was handsome. And, she wanted him. She didn't love him- Her heart had no room for him. But she still wanted him to be all hers. Because she knew she couldn't really have him. And that thought infuriated her. She would push, she would flirt with him until he fell for her. It was the only thing she could think of to do. She followed along behind Kopa, giving the Prince a smile when Kopa turned to assure them. Good.

Sam was silent as well as he followed, not as excited as the other two. He could only hope this wouldn't end with blood being spilled. But knowing Kion, he would probably attack. Or would the cub know he was outnumbered? Sam didn't like Kion. Not because he thought he had to, not because Nigel didn't, not because he was a tiger and he was supposed to be evil. He didn't like Kion because he didn't. Which is why, really, he had no trouble torturing the cub. He wasn't a big fan of Kion. At all. And he couldn't help but wonder, knowing how much Kion hated him, and Nigel, and Lissie, how the cub would react now.

Kion looked up when he heard his brother's voice, and curiously pushed himself to his paws. The excitement in Kopa's expression let Kion know that nothing bad was happening, so the lion cub visibly relaxed. At least, at first. "I think I will." Kion chuckled. "Well, who did you--" At that moment, Kion's amber gaze flickered up to the two tigers and the leopard that were trailing behind his older brother. Kion's face fell instantly. He recognized Nigel at once, and his lips pulled back in a slight snarl, but it faltered when he registered that Sam and Lissie were there, too. The anger in his expression switched to horror in an instant, eyes flickering from Nigel, to Sam, and Lissie again. His hackles were raised, ears flat to his head, and his claws were sank so deep into the ground he probably wouldn't be able to move until he sheathed them again. His heartbeat picked up considerably, hammering against his chest so hard and fast he was sure all four of them could hear it. Nigel's face automatically broke into a grin, seeing the terrified, horrified look on the cub's face, while Sam's lips curled into a dry little smile. Lissie just smirked.

@Constellation

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; October 1st, 2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Upon reaching the nice cozy spot, Kiara sat down, staring at Tiifu with a curious expression. Ah, yes - of course, she had the tea. Want to know something? Go to her or Zuri. Kiara heard the name roll out her mouth, and her eyes immediately scanned the location. Ah, locking her eyes on the dark pelted Tom. Yes, he was undeniably handsome. Any lioness would throw themselves at him. Frankly, Kiara had no sort of attraction towards him. He was simply...another lion to her. "Can't wait to see who's the lucky lioness gonna be this time." She curled her tail over her paws, scoffing.

Zuri started to giggle. "That is - if, it's a lioness." Zuri stated, wiggling her eyebrows at her friends in a mischievous manner. She flicked her tail to two nearby cats - though leopardess more than anything. "I heard Tamu is going to make her move. Now that Lexie's out of the picture, apparently it's her turn." She giggled.

Fair enough, Tamu watched from the sidelines. She was high in a tree, lounging about with one paw tucked under her, the other draping down, along with her tail. The pretty pumapard didn't hear the talk of the other cubs. Nor, did she really have to care about it. Only when she was the gossiped. A feline like her needed to protect her reputation. Apparently news around the water hole was that Koja was...single. Tamu lifted her head, and swishing her ears from side to side. Sitting herself up, the beautiful hybrid jumped down in a swift motion.

"Ouch!" A familiar voice growled. The black spotted hybrid was displeased with his sister's inconsiderate antics. All he wanted was some peace and quiet, but nope! Here she was; toppling on his head. And, didn't even have the nerve to say sorry!

"Oh, Taki. Watch where you're going." Tamu stepped off her brother and sauntered into the direction of her target. Now that Lexie was gone, Tamu was here. She saw Kilana's frequent glances toward the other cub, and she winked her way. As if to say, I got him.

Jelani didn't mind being in the presence of the other princess. She felt that she could build a wonderful friendship with her. Besides Kiara had been busy with...her other friends. The tigon pinned her ears down for a moment before they shot right back up, and she turned her innocent gaze to stare at Kilana. Then, she glanced towards the other cub. The black one with the red eyes. She shivered, and quickly looked away. "Oh, no no. He's scary." Just by his appearance she assumed he was. When another voice popped by Jelani gave a soft smile. She recalled the lioness as Vexy. Whom, she truly only known. She was Kilana's best friend. "Oh, hi! I've never been better. Thank you for asking." Polite as always she was. "And, how are you?"

~OWO~

Kopa was expecting a look of happiness. Excitement. Anything. His brother just stood there shellshock. This was killing his game. He brought Kion's old friends to surprise him - and this is the expression Kion give?

Not even a smile?

At least a laugh.

Clear your throat?

Say one word?

"Kion?" Kopa awkwardly glanced around. Okay...this was very awkward. Peculiar. Weird. This was not what Kopa was expecting. "Uh, lil bro - you're killing the vibe here..." the pale cream lion didn't know what to say, or what to tell them as to why his brother had been acting this way. Nervously, he laughed once more.

"He's just," Pause. "Really, excited to see you." Yup. That was it. Kion was shocked. He was happy. Too lost for words to speak. "Let's just give him time to recuperate." Kopa suggested. It would be great if Kion gave a burst of energy at this moment. Any burst of energy. Excitement...please. "Any...day, now."

@Random Melody
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:05 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Of course Tamu would go after him." Tiifu sighed dreamily. "They'd be perfect for eachother." She hummed, sitting down and curling her tail up around her paws. "I don't really have anything else." She sighed, tilting her head for a moment. Then she grinned over at Zuri. "Anything on your side?" She hummed, tucking her paws neatly in front of her, and her tail curled over them.

Kila sighed gently as she watched Koja. Then her eyes flickered toward a leopardess that was making her way toward the lion, and the stab in her chest was surprising. But she shook it off and turned away, though her ears folded halfway against her head and stayed like that. She listened as Vexy and Jelani spoke to eachother, but stayed completely silent, her whiskers twitching. She couldn't like Koja, anyway. He was just another lion. He didn't matter. Besides, she didn't even know him. She couldn't like someone she didn't know, right?

Vexy grinned cheerfully at Jelani, ears pricked happily. "Great to hear! Oh - I'm doing wonderful, thank you." She purred gently, glancing at Kila for a moment. Her ears flicked. "Something wrong, 'La?"

"Hm?" Kila blinked, snapped from her thoughts. "Oh, no. I'm fine." She assured. Vexy raised an eyebrow, unconvinced.

"Okay." The lioness cub smiled suddenly, her eyes sparkling brilliantly. "Vincent and Chaka were arguing again - I decided I needed some girl time! So, what are you two up to?"

~~~O3O~~~

For a few long moments, nobody spoke. Nigel's gaze locked with Kion's, and Sam silently slipped forward, circling around to stand beside the cub. Kion noticed, and his shoulders twitched momentarily, a tortured look flashing across his face as his gazed darted once behind him, then back to Nigel. His amber eyes narrowed, glancing at his brother for a second as Kopa spoke. Why would he be excited? At all? His gaze shifted back to the remaining two, and a hiss slid through his teeth as Nigel took a small step forward. "Why don't you striped rats go back where you belong?"

Ouch, that came out a little harsher than he intended. No matter. This was a tiger.

"Why don't you...." Sam took the chance while Kion's attention was focused on Nigel, sliding up beside the cub now. The older tiger's fur brushed against Kion's, and the cub visibly flinched, jerking away instinctively, but he didn't get too far, his unsheathed claws holding him to the ground. Sam's lips tugged into a slightest of smiles, leaning in close. "Show a little respect, Runt."

"Yeah." Nigel chided, and Kion's gaze shifted toward him immediately. "What would Lucifer think of this new attitude? Wouldn't wanna let him down." Lissie stayed silent, but nodded her agreement, smiling brilliantly.

Kion felt a shiver run down his spine as soon as Nigel said Lucifer's name, his ears flattening down against his skull. The anger faded all at once from his expression, leaving behind only horror and fear. His gaze flickered up to Sam, then Nigel again, before he squeezed his eyes shut. If his heart was pounding fast before, it was nothing compared to the way it beat now. He didn't like this. He didn't like being surrounded by tigers. Wait. No. He wasn't the only one. Kopa's here too. Kion's eyes snapped open, his amber gaze darting toward his brother again. They were both surrounded by tigers. Hevi kabisa.. Kion's tail flicked nervously, glancing at the tigers before his gaze turned back to his brother again. "So - Ah - Why did you bring these three here?"

Forever...

Old October 1st, 2017, 01:42 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

I don't know where to begin...O3O