Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old March 14th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Star the Fox Pet

Default Dogs of Hale

The peaceful town of Hale is home to many different types of dogs. In the Crystal Hills district of Hale lives the upper class humans, and is home to many dogs who consider themselves "high society," such as show dogs and those who prefer the finer things in life. The Clover Meadow district is very diverse compared to the other districts and houses such types of dog as police dogs, therapy dogs, and your basic everyday pet. The Shady Willow Trails district is out in the outskirts of Hale, with lots of land and country, and home to more of the working breeds, such as farm dogs, or sled dogs. At times, wild animals and stray dogs roam the streets, lost, lonely, and hungry.

Welcome to the town of Hale! Each district has an male and female Alpha, and a male and female
beta. Every full moon, the districts come together and hold a meeting to discuss events and issues.

You can role-play as a pet dog, stray dog, or wild animal. (Ex: Fox, raccoon, any sort of animal that could be found in or around a town)

Role-play Thread: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...185#post482185

Rules:
Of course, follow forum rules.
You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only one character in a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
You must PM me for permission to be a wild animal, or to have a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
Be respectful and kind, we are all here to have fun, don't make it un-fun.
No "powers" or overly lethal characters, no instant kills.
When wanting to kill another user's character, pm them for permission.
To prove you have read these instructions, include the word "dog" somewhere in your "other information."
Use any form of parentheses when talking out of character.

If you are confused about the rules, or have any questions, please PM me.

Plot ideas are welcome, PM me yours to get it approved.

Form For Dogs:

(Insert picture here)
Name:
District:
Position:
Breed:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other Information:

Form for Wild Animals:

(Insert picture here)
Name:
Species:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other Information:

You can role-play as your owner, and as other humans such as dog catchers, etc. You can not role-play as other's owners.

Major roles are first come first serve. PM me if you would like a major position.

Crystal Hills
Alphas:
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):
Marble (female kooikerhundje |CinnamonCookie|)
Tabitha (female saluki |Sharky-Lou|)
Collie (female Bernese mountain dog |Mystic|)

Clover Meadow
Alphas:
Silas (male Dutch shepherd |Vulpes_x2|)(Alpha female TBD in rp)

Betas:
Members (Unlimited):
Gemini (male German Shepherd |Mystic|)
Reef (Border Collie |Flameleaf|)

Shady Willow Trails
Alphas:
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):
Braxil (female Australian shepherd |Vulpes_x2)
Travis (male Alaskan Malamute |Sharky-Lou|)
Tally (female Boxer |CinnamonCookie|)
Isla (female Finnish Spitz |Mystic|)

Strays
Alphas:
Betas:
Cassius (male German shepherd/husky mix |Vulpes_x2|)

Members (Unlimited):

Wild Animals (Unlimited):
Niko (Vixen |Flameleaf|)

This is a literate thread. No one-lining or incorrect grammar. I reserve the right to deny applications and remove you from role-play as I see fit. You will receive one and only one warning before you are terminated from the role-play.

I tried this before, let's try it again.

Vulpes vulpes, a name so nice you say it twice.

Last edited by Vulpes_x2; March 16th, 2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Star the Fox Pet

Default Re: Dogs of Hale

Name: Braxil
District: Shady Willow Trails
Position: Member
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Age (In human years): 2
Physical Description: Small, female, long-haired red merle, with one blue and one brown eye.
Personality: Timid, hard-working, skittish.
Strengths: Works hard, super friendly and lovable.
Weaknesses: Terribly submissive.
Other Information: Works as a herding dog, on a cattle ranch. Owners are older. Dogs.

Name: Silas
District: Clover Meadow
Position: Alpha Male
Breed: Dutch Shepherd
Age (In human years): 5
Physical Description: Medium-sized, stocky, long-haired, gold brindle with brown eyes.
Personality: Authoritative, kind, great leader.
Strengths: Leading, compassionate, peaceful.
Weaknesses: His good nature at times gets the best of him, self sacrificing.
Other Information: Works as a police dog. Owner is a policeman with a wife, and two children. Cassius is his half brother. Dogs.

Name: Cassius
District: Stray
Position: Male Beta
Breed: German Shepherd/ Siberian husky mix.
Age (In human years): 5
Physical Description: Lean, sleek, black brown and tan fur, with blue eyes.
Personality: Sly, confident, manipulative, deceptive.
Strengths: Silver-tongued, excellent thief.
Weaknesses: Often gets caught
Other Information: Roams the streets, steals, and causes trouble. Silas is his half brother. Dogs.

Old March 14th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Travis
Position: Just a member
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Age (In human years): 9 years old
Physical Description: A rather big dog with a heavy and thick coat. His piercing blue eyes were what helped him get into his alpha position. Travis has two scars- one on his right flank running from the middle of his back to the bottom of his hind right leg, and another over his right eye, miraculous managing to not damage the eye itself but cut into his snout that it damaged his nose, making him incapable of smell/breathing from the nose.
Personality: Travis is a very humbled dog but persistently stubborn. He wants what is best for his dogs, and will push others until he achieves his goals. While he lacks a certain degree of empathy and rarely is a touchy-feely dog, he makes up for it in his strong protection and defense of the dogs who he cares for
Strengths: Strong negotiating skills and a clever mind.Good fighting skills and passionate about his beliefs. Is a good intimidator
Weaknesses: Lack of smell, as well as can only breath through his mouth. Can't connect very well with others personally, and is not a strong strategist. Often gets angry easy but tries his hardest to restrain his anger as much as he can before acting on it
Other Information: Travis is an old sled dog. At one time, regarded as one of the best and traveled to northern areas to compete in races. After a sleigh accident that marked his face when he fell off a ledge he did not see while leading the sled caused him to be regarded as dead weight. The ranch that breeds and trains the sleigh dog as an example to teach other dogs, but Travis regarded a retired sleigh dog.

(
Name: Tabitha
District: Crystal Hills
Breed: Persian Greyhound or Saluki
Age (In human years): 5 years
Physical Description: Tabitha is a blonde Saluki with long whispy fur under her stomach, on her ears, and on her tail. Her eyes are a rich brown and her coat is always shined.
Personality: She cares a lot about her outward appearance, and her owner also works hard to keep her pampered. She isn't fond of much participation in physical activity, rather preferring the finer arts. Tabitha is well aware that she has a lot of privileges other dogs don't, so often she tries to warily remind others of this as well. She is generous and tries to help stray dogs as much as she can.
Strengths: Generosity, kindness, and mind. Her creativity and quick thinking are also notable strengths. Agile
Weaknesses: Not very strong and prefers to disengage in physical activities. Get's embarrassed and flustered quickly.
Other Information: Tabitha lives in a mansion near the outer restrictions of Crystal Hills. Her owner is a trust fund kid living off the highs of college years and parties. Tabitha sees her owner in the morning when she was, but rarely sees her home before she falls asleep as she goes out and parties all night.

Thank you for reading!! ^^
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky-Lou View Post

Name: Travis
Position: Just a member
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Age (In human years): 9 years old
Physical Description: A rather big dog with a heavy and thick coat. His piercing blue eyes were what helped him get into his alpha position. Travis has two scars- one on his right flank running from the middle of his back to the bottom of his hind right leg, and another over his right eye, miraculous managing to not damage the eye itself but cut into his snout that it damaged his nose, making him incapable of smell/breathing from the nose.
Personality: Travis is a very humbled dog but persistently stubborn. He wants what is best for his dogs, and will push others until he achieves his goals. While he lacks a certain degree of empathy and rarely is a touchy-feely dog, he makes up for it in his strong protection and defense of the dogs who he cares for
Strengths: Strong negotiating skills and a clever mind.Good fighting skills and passionate about his beliefs. Is a good intimidator
Weaknesses: Lack of smell, as well as can only breath through his mouth. Can't connect very well with others personally, and is not a strong strategist. Often gets angry easy but tries his hardest to restrain his anger as much as he can before acting on it
Other Information: Travis is an old sled dog. At one time, regarded as one of the best and traveled to northern areas to compete in races. After a sleigh accident that marked his face when he fell off a ledge he did not see while leading the sled caused him to be regarded as dead weight. The ranch that breeds and trains the sleigh dog as an example to teach other dogs, but Travis regarded a retired sleigh dog.

(
Name: Tabitha
Breed: Persian Greyhound or Saluki
Age (In human years): 5 years
Physical Description: Tabitha is a blonde Saluki with long whispy fur under her stomach, on her ears, and on her tail. Her eyes are a rich brown and her coat is always shined.
Personality: She cares a lot about her outward appearance, and her owner also works hard to keep her pampered. She isn't fond of much participation in physical activity, rather preferring the finer arts. Tabitha is well aware that she has a lot of privileges other dogs don't, so often she tries to warily remind others of this as well. She is generous and tries to help stray dogs as much as she can.
Strengths: Generosity, kindness, and mind. Her creativity and quick thinking are also notable strengths. Agile
Weaknesses: Not very strong and prefers to disengage in physical activities. Get's embarrassed and flustered quickly.
Other Information: Tabitha lives in a mansion near the outer restrictions of Crystal Hills. Her owner is a trust fund kid living off the highs of college years and parties. Tabitha sees her owner in the morning when she was, but rarely sees her home before she falls asleep as she goes out and parties all night.

Thank you for reading!! ^^
Thank you for applying! Please carefully read the rules of the thread. Your application is missing something crucial.

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Sharky-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post
Thank you for applying! Please carefully read the rules of the thread. Your application is missing something crucial.
(Ah, of course! My apologies! I'd edit it but the site hasn't given me access to the editing tool yet! but I will repost their other information part!)

Travis

Other Information: Travis is an old sled dog. At one time, regarded as one of the best and traveled to northern areas to compete in races. After a sleigh accident that marked his face when he fell off a ledge he did not see while leading the sled caused him to be regarded as dead weight. The ranch that breeds and trains the sleigh dog as an example to teach other dogs, but Travis regarded a retired sleigh dog. Dogs.

Tabitha

Other Information: Tabitha lives in a mansion near the outer restrictions of Crystal Hills. Her owner is a trust fund kid living off the highs of college years and parties. Tabitha sees her owner in the morning but rarely sees her home before she falls asleep as her owner goes out and parties all night. Dogs.

(I hope I got it all that time- I reread the rules a few times to make sure and I think I got it! Sorry for the inconvenience to double check it!)
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:56 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Name: Marble
Breed: Kooikerhondje
Age (In human years): 2 years old
Physical Description: A long furred medium sized dog that can reach almost to a man's waist, has brown fur that covers her hind, back, sides of face, and head as well as tail. White fur covers the middle of her face, chest, belly, a small stripe on her back, the tip of her tail, legs, and paws. She has dark brown eyes, and her fur is wispy and long.
Personality: She is agile, wanting to get to places quickly. But she is also alert, watching her surroundings very carefully, for any attackers or intruders, or even friends who want to surprise her. Marble always thinks things through, but not when she's scared or pressured to do so. She tends to be very territorial and can attack, with small bites, very quickly, darting close then away. With her friends though, she is benevolent, treating them very kindly and nice, maybe posh.
Strengths: She is quick and lean, depends on her friends, trusts only her friends and master, also who her friends trust. She can think through things and is always alert on everything, even those who her friends trust.
Weaknesses: She is vulnerable, so a strong bite can hurt her critically, she is terrorfied of spiders, so she can go overboard. She doesn't like poor dogs and rats. She doesnt like cats either. Also, bring a squirrel near her, she'll run the other way.
Other Information: I own two dog.

Name: Tally
Species: Boxer
Physical Description: Fur is all brown with the tips of her paws white, and her face is black, with wide curious black eyes and white on the bottom jaw and chest with almost no tail, only a nub of one.
Personality: She is devoted to her pack and family, as well as extremely loyal. She faces fear for her pack, very calmly, but sometimes she can be so scared she turns tail, but its rare. She can be very friendly and playful, as well as she is confident. She is also not very bright, as she can be tricked.
Strengths: She won't betray her pack, she is fearless, most of the time, friendly to outsiders.
Weaknesses: Friendly to outsiders, is sometimes scared, fears bears and raccoons, not very bright.
Other Information: You have any pet dogs?

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; March 16th, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Star the Fox Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post

Name: Marble
Breed: Kooikerhondje
Age (In human years): 2 years old
Physical Description: A long furred medium sized dog that can reach almost to a man's waist, has brown fur that covers her hind, back, sides of face, and head as well as tail. White fur covers the middle of her face, chest, belly, a small stripe on her back, the tip of her tail, legs, and paws. She has dark brown eyes, and her fur is wispy and long.
Personality: She is agile, wanting to get to places quickly. But she is also alert, watching her surroundings very carefully, for any attackers or intruders, or even friends who want to surprise her. Marble always thinks things through, but not when she's scared or pressured to do so. She tends to be very territorial and can attack, with small bites, very quickly, darting close then away. With her friends though, she is benevolent, treating them very kindly and nice, maybe posh.
Strengths: She is quick and lean, depends on her friends, trusts only her friends and master, also who her friends trust. She can think through things and is always alert on everything, even those who her friends trust.
Weaknesses: She is vulnerable, so a strong bite can hurt her critically, she is terrorfied of spiders, so she can go overboard. She doesn't like poor dogs and rats. She doesnt like cats either. Also, bring a squirrel near her, she'll run the other way.
Other Information: I own two dogs.

Name:
Species: Boxer
Physical Description: Fur is all brown with the tips of her paws white, and her face is black, with wide curious black eyes and white on the bottom jaw and chest with almost no tail, only a nub of one.
Personality: She is devoted to her pack and family, as well as extremely loyal. She faces fear for her pack, very calmly, but sometimes she can be so scared she turns tail, but its rare. She can be very friendly and playful, as well as she is confident. She is also not very bright, as she can be tricked.
Strengths: She won't betray her pack, she is fearless, most of the time, friendly to outsiders.
Weaknesses: Friendly to outsiders, is sometimes scared, fears bears and raccoons, not very bright.
Other Information: You have any pet dogs?
Marble is accepted! The boxer is missing some information, though. Position, district and name.

Old March 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Name: Isla
District: Shady Willow Trail
Breed: Finnish Spitz
Age(In human years): 2 years
Physical Description: A Pale-ish orange with a white chest, underbelly, Under-tail, Paws and around the muzzle.
Personality: Confident, Friendly, Loyal,
Strengths: Agile, Quick-thinker
Weaknesses: Afraid of heights
Other information: Dogs

Name: Collie
Breed: Bernese mountain dog
Physical description: A black, long-haired female with brown around the cheeks and legs with white underbelly and paws.
Personality: Friendly, Trust-worthy, Cautious
Strength: Climbing trees
Weakness: Claustrophobic
Other Information: Dog

Name: Gemini
District: Clover Meadow
Breed: German Shepherd
Physical Description: A brown dog with black around the back and muzzle with faded white paw-tips.
Personality: Cautious, Loyal, Quiet
Strength: Great swimmer
Weaknesses:
WIP I'LL CONTINUE LATER

Last edited by Mystic; March 16th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Star the Fox Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Name: Isla
District: Clover Meadows
Breed: Finnish Spitz
Age(In human years): 2 years
Physical Description: A Pale-ish orange with a white chest, underbelly, Under-tail, Paws and around the muzzle.
Personality: Confident, Friendly, Loyal,
Strengths: Agile, Quick-thinker
Weaknesses: Afraid of heights
Other information: Dogs

Name: Collie
Breed: Bernese mountain dog
Physical description: A black, long-haired female with brown around the cheeks and legs with white underbelly and paws.
Personality: Friendly, Trust-worthy, Cautious
Strength: Climbing trees
Weakness: Claustrophobic
Other Information: Dog

Name: Gemini
Breed: German Shepherd
Physical Description: A brown dog with black around the back and muzzle with faded white paw-tips.
Personality: Cautious, Loyal, Quiet
Strength: Great swimmer
Weaknesses:
WIP I'LL CONTINUE LATER
Accepted!

Old March 15th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Sharky-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky-Lou View Post
(Ah, of course! My apologies! I'd edit it but the site hasn't given me access to the editing tool yet! but I will repost their other information part!)

Travis

Other Information: Travis is an old sled dog. At one time, regarded as one of the best and traveled to northern areas to compete in races. After a sleigh accident that marked his face when he fell off a ledge he did not see while leading the sled caused him to be regarded as dead weight. The ranch that breeds and trains the sleigh dog as an example to teach other dogs, but Travis regarded a retired sleigh dog. Dogs.

Tabitha

Other Information: Tabitha lives in a mansion near the outer restrictions of Crystal Hills. Her owner is a trust fund kid living off the highs of college years and parties. Tabitha sees her owner in the morning but rarely sees her home before she falls asleep as her owner goes out and parties all night. Dogs.

(I hope I got it all that time- I reread the rules a few times to make sure and I think I got it! Sorry for the inconvenience to double check it!)
Hey, Vulpes, am I all good to go?))