Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Still accepting forms throughout the roleplay! Sign-ups
Official Story
Current Event: Normal Day
-Season: Winter
-Weather: Sunny, 29 Degrees Fahrenheit

Announcements: 1

@CinnamonCookie
@littleChristmasdragon
@Cheshire cat
@SolarWarrior
@ScarredSecrets
@BTS.official.__
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
I think that's everyone!
Feel free to start, the king and queen will mention everyone when they make an announcement.

Last edited by Liekki; January 4th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

dragon set up the sign on her post,her tradeing post was open for its first day!it took forever for ember to give her the time to set it up.she quickly ran inside and out of the cold.she grabbed her book and walked to the cafe connected to the tradeing post she started the fire in the fireplace and walked behide the counter to make her a cup of tea.as she grabbed her tea bag the bell rang meaning someone had come. surprised she ran to the other counter "welcome to dragons tradeing post may i help you?"she said and saw her sister at the counter "were did you put the cafe?"she said looking in the worgne place"over here ember!"dragon said leading her there and them walked behide the counter"can in get you anything?"she asked"yes,a cup of tea,you should know how i like it"ember said holding out a silver coin"comeing up she said and quickly started"its warm in here"ember said "i like it!i may be here a lot,well win im not at my magic weaving place next door"she said and gave a little laugh she took the tea and started walking out the door"thank"she yelled as the door sut behide her.dragon walked over to finsh her tea and jumped over to the place she kept the animals.after grabbing the food and putting down her tea she fed all the animals and grabbbed her favorite one named ash he leaped on her arm and she grabbed her tea and sat down behide the counter and started to read.(its to much!~)(open!!!!)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 14th, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:17 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post
dragon set up the sign on her post,her tradeing post was open for its first day!it took forever for ember to give her the time to set it up.she quickly ran inside and out of the cold.she grabbed her book and walked to the cafe connected to the tradeing post she started the fire in the fireplace and walked behide the counter to make her a cup of tea.as she grabbed her tea bag the bell rang meaning someone had come. surprised she ran to the other counter "welcome to dragons tradeing post may i help you?"she said and saw her sister at the counter "were did you put the cafe?"she said looking in the worgne place"over here ember!"dragon said leading her there and them walked behide the counter"can in get you anything?"she asked"yes,a cup of tea,you should know how i like it"ember said holding out a silver coin"comeing up she said and quickly started"its warm in here"ember said "i like it!i may be here a lot,well win im not at my magic weaving place next door"she said and gave a little laugh she took the tea and started walking out the door"thank"she yelled as the door sut behide her.dragon walked over to finsh her tea and jumped over to the place she kept the animals.after grabbing the food and putting down her tea she fed all the animals and grabbbed her favorite one named ash he leaped on her arm and she grabbed her tea and sat down behide the counter and started to read.(its to much!~)(open!!!!)
Fliff Hubbinns entered the animal place and saw Ember. She waved, saying hi. "How are you? And who's that cutie in your arms?" She smiled.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Fliff Hubbinns entered the animal place and saw Ember. She waved, saying hi. "How are you? And who's that cutie in your arms?" She smiled.
"hey fliff!"ember said as she saw her enter"im good,its is ash one of my dragons that i sell"she said looking at the dragon on her.ash was an older dragon and so far no one had wanted him so she took care of the beast"can i get you anything?"she asked putting down her book and tea not careing of the dragon leaping on her head and giveing a little roar.

So did they bury you?
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM

|TOWN|
Aella opened her eyes, and stretched. She peeked out the window to see the sunrise. She quickly threw on her dress and apron. She walked down the street and unlocked her shop. She ran her eyes along the shelves to make sure everything was in place. She took a sign that said: ARUD BOOKSHOP and hung it in the window, along with an open sign. She had just gotten a new set of spellbooks, and hoped it would increase the business. She sat down at the counter, eating a pastry.

|TOWN|
Thea quickly strode down the streets, making sure everyone was obeying the laws. One wrong move, and the whole kingdom could be thrown off balance. She stopped in the middle of town, finding that most people were in their houses and shops. If shopkeepers wanted to close their shops at a reasonable time, they would open soon. She sat on a bench, pulling her cloak closer to her arms.

|TOWN|
Celso woke up, tumbling out of bed with a grumble. He fixed his disheveled har quickly, and ran out of his house. Thea's going to kill me! He thought. He was an hour late, he should've been on patrol awhile ago. He slowed to a stop and looked at the dawn sky. He adjusted his cloak and continued walking, almost wanting someone to break the law so he could get some excitement. The king and queen said they were going to make an announcement later today, and Celso was eager to see what it would be about.

|CASTLE|
Queen Dawn opened her eyes softly, and stepped out of bed. She pulled a maroon ballgown from her wardrobe. She looked around for her husband, and on finding he wasn't in the bedroom, smiled. She had despised her husband. She didn't marry him by choice, it was arranged. She slipped into her gown and shoes. She stepped out of her room and walked down the hallway towards the eating hall.

|TOWN OUTSKIRTS| (By castle)
King Arell swiftly walked to the horse pen. He hopped onto a thoroughbred and galloped towards town. After all, he needed to interact with the people. Even being near his wife made him claustrophobic. He felt that she tended to manipulate people to her linking. He watched the cold wind sway the grass, and created a small ball of light to help him see better. Even though the sun was rising, it hadn't gone over the treeline. Only the town was lit up by the sun.

Last edited by Liekki; December 15th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"hey fliff!"ember said as she saw her enter"im good,its is ash one of my dragons that i sell"she said looking at the dragon on her.ash was an older dragon and so far no one had wanted him so she took care of the beast"can i get you anything?"she asked putting down her book and tea not careing of the dragon leaping on her head and giveing a little roar.
"Aw Ash is so cute!" She chuckled, inclining her head. "I'm just here to look around at the dragons. I might adopt a cute one!" She winked.
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"Aw Ash is so cute!" She chuckled, inclining her head. "I'm just here to look around at the dragons. I might adopt a cute one!" She winked.
"thats great,but there not cheap"dragon said and ran to the back room."with you being a dreamwatcher i think this would be good"dragon said pulling pure white dragon with blue eyes out of the cage she set it down.the dragon crawled out and looked at ash who jumped on the counter"this is a ice dragon,i think with a bit of training it could be able to help catch people who run"she said happily,her first real customer!

So did they bury you?
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Emilia blinked her eyes open. She had always been a light sleeper, and by the looks of it, it was early morning. For once, she had woken up at the right time. She went to the window, looking outside. She supposed she could let her children sleep in a little while, but soon she would have to open her shop. The kids didn't have anywhere to go, as she didn't trust the schools, so they tagged along and help her work at the shop. She grabbed her mask, slipping on, and walked downstairs to get some breakfast.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:32 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT
The queen cleared her throat as she pulled out the scroll with her decrees written in it. She smiled, thinking that these would surely keep her kingdom under control. Her husband was out to go check on her- their people. She spoke loudly on her balcony, seeing a crowd of lowly townspeople at her feet. "In response to the recent crime rise, there is a reminder of the laws. They are as follows: No same-sex couples, no mating outside of race, no stealing, murder, or vandalism, shopkeepers must have their shops open for eight hours, and no one no one is allowed out during curfew except dreamwatchers. Curfew is from 11 P.M. to 4 A.M. In order to keep outlaws to a minimum, more laws are being enforced. They are as follows: Any act of rebellion or treason will result in immediate hanging (OOC: your character won't die if you don't want them to), if any weapons are found in the possession of darklings they will be sent to the dungeon for life in imprisonment. Any failure to follow these laws will result in necessary punishment."
@CinnamonCookie
@littleChristmasdragon
@Cheshire cat
@SolarWarrior
@ScarredSecrets
@BTS.official.__
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Dawn sneered and walked back into the castle, skin crawling from interacting with lowly people. Even her servants were cleaner than them. Queen Dawn Mirasol walked past her daughter's room. If anyone found out about her, she wouldn't hesitate to put them to death. No one could find out about her mixed-breed daughter. Dawn told herself that the gene came from Arell's side of the family. She couldn't accept anything else.
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Aella finished eating her pastry and began sweeping her bookshop. As she was about to push the dust out the back door, something shiny in the dust pile caught her eye. She picked it up. It was an emerald ring with a silver band. She held it, thinking about what she should do. I could get accused of stealing... but this ring could keep my bookshop open for years if I sold it to the black market dealers. As long as no one sees it... Aella shoved it into her pocket and began sweeping again, quickly looking around to see if anybody had seen her. @Cheshire cat