Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:47 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:46 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

When she heard Santiago her eyes lit up with fear and she heard a muffled grown from beneath the rubble. With a horrified gasp she struggled to get over to him trying to keep steady until she was able to crouch down next to the pile panting heavily from the effort. "Are you hurt... S Santiago... Where are you!" she breathed pulling at the Debre away with her hands wether or not the sharp metal or broken glass cut her hands. She couldn't exactly get to him and despite crying she had no idea she was crying the tears streaming down her face as she pulled at the Debre finally getting the slight air pocket opened up so she could see his face. He looked hurt and he seemed to be trapped. "Santiago!" she said relived as she tried to reach for him but fell short her arm not fitting into the hole completely. Nwo a eh was crying harder and closed her eyes trying to force her hand through to him hurting her shoulder as she cut it on one of the items stacked against him. As she struggled to reach him she suddenly heard sage telling them he was going to go outside and she recoiled quickly. "N- no!" she whimpered "it's dangerous.. A and I need you here" she said throguh her tears

Sage didn't register what Aspen was saying, only continuing to stare out at the dock--

"Oi, you slimy git!" Santiago suddenly shouted, causing Sage to spin around in surprise. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. I don't care if your bloody husband is out there, or if he's alive or dead. Your sister should come first and you've been treating her like crap this entire trip!" He struggled to get an arm free, clawing at the rubble and shoving some of it off. His shirt was ripped, showing his tight muscles as he strained against the pile. "Quit looking so distant and mysterious, or I swear I will claw out of this pile of crap and te doy una hostia que te visto de torero!" He spat, slipping into Spanish as he did so. He pushed off another piece of the pile, now able to sit up completely and glare coldly at Sage who was gazing blankly at Santiago as if the boy had actually carried out his threat. However, Sage turned away and began walking towards the door. With this, Santiago shoved off some more of the pile, working out his legs. Right before Sage stepped out, Santiago tackled him to the ground and slammed his fist into Sage's nose, causing blood to spray out of it. "Wake up!" He shouted, grabbing Sage by the collar and yanking him up and slapping him a couple of times. "You will NOT leave this ship until you apologize to your sister!" He was getting red in the face at Sage's blatant disregard for his own sister, much less the fact that he was being rude and distant to her.

te doy una hostia que te visto de torero = I'll give you a slap that will dress you as a bullfighter = Imma hit you really hard!

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage didn't register what Aspen was saying, only continuing to stare out at the dock--

"Oi, you slimy git!" Santiago suddenly shouted, causing Sage to spin around in surprise. "Yeah, I'm talking to you. I don't care if your bloody husband is out there, or if he's alive or dead. Your sister should come first and you've been treating her like crap this entire trip!" He struggled to get an arm free, clawing at the rubble and shoving some of it off. His shirt was ripped, showing his tight muscles as he strained against the pile. "Quit looking so distant and mysterious, or I swear I will claw out of this pile of crap and te doy una hostia que te visto de torero!" He spat, slipping into Spanish as he did so. He pushed off another piece of the pile, now able to sit up completely and glare coldly at Sage who was gazing blankly at Santiago as if the boy had actually carried out his threat. However, Sage turned away and began walking towards the door. With this, Santiago shoved off some more of the pile, working out his legs. Right before Sage stepped out, Santiago tackled him to the ground and slammed his fist into Sage's nose, causing blood to spray out of it. "Wake up!" He shouted, grabbing Sage by the collar and yanking him up and slapping him a couple of times. "You will NOT leave this ship until you apologize to your sister!" He was getting red in the face at Sage's blatant disregard for his own sister, much less the fact that he was being rude and distant to her.

te doy una hostia que te visto de torero = I'll give you a slap that will dress you as a bullfighter = Imma hit you really hard!

As Santiago pulled himself further out of the rubble she reached for him feeling the cut in his shirt and slightly blushing at it but when he comforted sage and pulled away she looked shocked. She was going to open her mouth to protest as he yelled at sage and reached to stop him from goign towards her brother but was afraid and recoiled. Awe struck and dumbfounded this was happening she simply placed both hands over her mouth as she watched him charge off towards sage who simply stood unmoving, blankly staring. Santiago was speaking truth but she refused to agree nor disagree at this point. Suddenly aspens heart raced as Santiago leapt for her brother taking him down to the ground, she gasped in horror and rushed forward stumbling from the pain and blurred vision. "NO! Please don't do that!" she wailed as blood sprayed from her brothers face all across the floor. She ran forwrad and tried to grab santiagos arm but with the force in which he punched and slapped sage she was thrust backwards, still maintaining her balence. "STOP!" she wailed desperatly forcing herself to walk back towards them dropping onto her knees and pushing against both of their chests trying to force them apart as Santiago held onto sages shirt. Tears where now streaming down her face leavings tracks behind on her cheeks. Weakened by the poundin in her head she huffed and dropped her arms down panting heavily.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 16th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:29 PM
The Madness King

Time for some fun! The rock knows all. And makes all happen :3 beware of what you see.)
A soft familiar voice can be heard from the darkness of the room nearby singing a lullaby that was once used to calm their children and put their loves to sleep, than the one who sang it before and the one singing now steps out of the shadows showing... Naruto, who held that goofy smile on his face and looked absolutely normal in every way but the one thing different was that the others can’t see him but the one calling to this man in pain and desperation can see it. A illusion that looked so real, Naruto eventually stops singing and smiles softly holding out his hand to Sage and only him. His sky blue eyes glowed softly as he suddenly pulls his hand back and turns around playfully as if calling sage to a chase like the old days. Oh how real he looked but when he spoke .. it was really like seeing him in person “ come mi amor. Join me” He says happily as he begins to run into the darkness... the Rock sees, the rock hears, the rock feels and the rock knows.

Hades quickly steps forward growling loudly as he pulls Santiago off roughly and begins to roughly step on sages chest “ this is my ship boy. Don’t let emotions take over boy!! This ain’t no game we’re in the very ship you’re husband suffered in! Aspen,” he looks at aspen “ go back to the ship, go to Rage and aziz and stay the hell out of this. He may be your brother but he needs to see reality not lies. “ he says coldly as he looks at Sano “ Naruto killed himself we are here for his data not for his dead body!! “ he yells in anger as he gets off sage. “ Santiago go get your guns and have Naruko and Sano ready. We will be back in five hours with supplies and information about what the hell is going on and how we can fix it. Is this understood?”

Rage groans a bit in pain as he looks at her “ okay?” He Says with sign language as he looks at her with fading and pained eyes.

Aziz checks her phone and her eyes widened “ Tord wrong room! Follow me! Their injuried badly come on let’s hurry “ she says worryingly and desperately as she begins to run towards a other door.
@Rubinaito @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 17th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:03 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Aziz checks her phone and her eyes widened “ Tord wrong room! Follow me! Their injuried badly come on let’s hurry “ she says worryingly and desperately as she begins to run towards a other door.

(( Wait do rocks have their own consciences now - ))

Tord glanced over at Aziz, his eyes widening now. “Because we totally shouldn’t be hurrying to find them in this situation,” Tord muttered. Ever since Sasuke had vanished, Tord had grown ever so slightly more sarcastic, ever so slightly more depressed, now almost on the verge of killing himself everytime he did even the smallest thing wrong. Running after Aziz, he forced himself to stay serious, or at least not have a cruel sense of humor, clinging onto his limp arm with his free hand.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:24 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( Wait do rocks have their own consciences now - ))

Tord glanced over at Aziz, his eyes widening now. “Because we totally shouldn’t be hurrying to find them in this situation,” Tord muttered. Ever since Sasuke had vanished, Tord had grown ever so slightly more sarcastic, ever so slightly more depressed, now almost on the verge of killing himself everytime he did even the smallest thing wrong. Running after Aziz, he forced himself to stay serious, or at least not have a cruel sense of humor, clinging onto his limp arm with his free hand.
Was still thinking of the name of the thing XD but actually it’s real name is the devils tail. Just rock for now since if you say it’s name it would most likely try to use you like what happened to Naruto on how he heard voices and stuff. The devils tail is really something bigger something far form some rock with words. It’s living with some kind of power calling to something but its not a good thing. It was left alone for a reason. It mostly infects the mind changing people by sharing things it knows they love and desire and how does it know. It hears all after all. .) oh Tords turn as well x3 )
Aziz rolls her eyes as she keeps running eventually making it to the door however someone else was at the end of the now gone hallway, someone who held a kind smile and hummed a song that was often used to calm tord whenever he had nightmares. His song rang out yet aziz didn’t hear it. She was too busy with the door trying to break it open while calling Tords name “ Tord! Are you listening to me help me out!” Soon whoever was singing steps forward it was Sasuke, looking like the day he left, the day he held that sweet warm smile and playful eyes. He held out his hand and spoke in a dark husky voice Tord came to adore. “ what’s a star like you doing here? Come my love. Let’s go home.” He Says happily as he begins to hold his hand back than began to turn around bekoning him to follow with a playful wave of his hand.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Was still thinking of the name of the thing XD but actually it’s real name is the devils tail. Just rock for now since if you say it’s name it would most likely try to use you like what happened to Naruto on how he heard voices and stuff. The devils tail is really something bigger something far form some rock with words. It’s living with some kind of power calling to something but its not a good thing. It was left alone for a reason. It mostly infects the mind changing people by sharing things it knows they love and desire and how does it know. It hears all after all. .) oh Tords turn as well x3 )
Aziz rolls her eyes as she keeps running eventually making it to the door however someone else was at the end of the now gone hallway, someone who held a kind smile and hummed a song that was often used to calm tord whenever he had nightmares. His song rang out yet aziz didn’t hear it. She was too busy with the door trying to break it open while calling Tords name “ Tord! Are you listening to me help me out!” Soon whoever was singing steps forward it was Sasuke, looking like the day he left, the day he held that sweet warm smile and playful eyes. He held out his hand and spoke in a dark husky voice Tord came to adore. “ what’s a star like you doing here? Come my love. Let’s go home.” He Says happily as he begins to hold his hand back than began to turn around bekoning him to follow with a playful wave of his hand.
(( oh okay then, still, rocks with their own minds- ))

Tord tensed up as he heard singing, trying to keep his eyes on Aziz and the lock. No, anything but that song. He felt his fingers clench into his wounded arm, making him let out a wimper of pain. Finally turning around, he found himself face to face with Sasuke, tears filling his eyes as he stood there. “Alive or dead...?” he murmured his thoughts aloud. He stood there. He couldn’t lose Sasuke. Trying to watch where Sasuke was going, he glanced back at Aziz. They were related in some way, right? “A...Aziz...” he murmured, taking a few steps through the rubble in Sasuke’s direction. He didn’t know what to do, starting to walk torwards Sasuke, trying to hold onto him, his silver eyes wide as he slowly picked up to a run, tears streaming down his cheeks.

(( should i bring alex in ? ))
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( oh okay then, still, rocks with their own minds- ))

Tord tensed up as he heard singing, trying to keep his eyes on Aziz and the lock. No, anything but that song. He felt his fingers clench into his wounded arm, making him let out a wimper of pain. Finally turning around, he found himself face to face with Sasuke, tears filling his eyes as he stood there. “Alive or dead...?” he murmured his thoughts aloud. He stood there. He couldn’t lose Sasuke. Trying to watch where Sasuke was going, he glanced back at Aziz. They were related in some way, right? “A...Aziz...” he murmured, taking a few steps through the rubble in Sasuke’s direction. He didn’t know what to do, starting to walk torwards Sasuke, trying to hold onto him, his silver eyes wide as he slowly picked up to a run, tears streaming down his cheeks.

(( should i bring alex in ? ))
Hmm sure! And yes rocks with minds :3)
Aziz eyes widened “ Tord where are you going?!” She yells as he just walks off than the man began running, she growls as she begins to text Aspen and Alex “ Tord is on the run! He just took off! Need help now!”
The man just kept going not turning back at all as they soon left the ruins of the ship, Sasuke eventually just stops smiling at Tord watching him get near than he soon begins to turn around facing Tord. He opens his arms wide “ come, join me” he says warmly ... a illusion at its best. It stood in front of a room filled with something that is far form normal. A infected just ready to spill blood and Sasuke was simply the bait... he was just a illusion that seemed so real and alive.
@Celestial
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Hmm sure! And yes rocks with minds :3)
Aziz eyes widened “ Tord where are you going?!” She yells as he just walks off than the man began running, she growls as she begins to text Aspen and Alex “ Tord is on the run! He just took off! Need help now!”
The man just kept going not turning back at all as they soon left the ruins of the ship, Sasuke eventually just stops smiling at Tord watching him get near than he soon begins to turn around facing Tord. He opens his arms wide “ come, join me” he says warmly ... a illusion at its best. It stood in front of a room filled with something that is far form normal. A infected just ready to spill blood and Sasuke was simply the bait... he was just a illusion that seemed so real and alive.
@Celestial
Tord kept running, wanting to hold Sasuke, wanting to see the one man he hadn’t seen in ages. His eyes, which were wide with hopefulness, soon seemed to shatter and turn dull. That expression was soon replaced with fear. Forcing his free hand into the one bad he had packed, he felt around for any weapon. All that was in it was medical supplies, and you can’t exactly kill someone with bandages. Letting out a cry for help, he began to run, not knowing what he was doing, just not wanting to be near that thing.

Alex had just found her way out of the rubble, mostly unscathed. She had hidden herself under a table as she felt them get close to impact, then huddled under it for the longest time. The worst injury she had was a long cut on her leg, limping over to her phone as she felt it vibrate. ‘I’ll be there soon,’ she typed out with one free finger, grabbing as much as she could put in a small backpack, trying to find Aziz as quickly as possible.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord kept running, wanting to hold Sasuke, wanting to see the one man he hadn’t seen in ages. His eyes, which were wide with hopefulness, soon seemed to shatter and turn dull. That expression was soon replaced with fear. Forcing his free hand into the one bad he had packed, he felt around for any weapon. All that was in it was medical supplies, and you can’t exactly kill someone with bandages. Letting out a cry for help, he began to run, not knowing what he was doing, just not wanting to be near that thing.

Alex had just found her way out of the rubble, mostly unscathed. She had hidden herself under a table as she felt them get close to impact, then huddled under it for the longest time. The worst injury she had was a long cut on her leg, limping over to her phone as she felt it vibrate. ‘I’ll be there soon,’ she typed out with one free finger, grabbing as much as she could put in a small backpack, trying to find Aziz as quickly as possible.
Sasuke disappeared and the thing began to step forward showing itself, it was like a moving torn up corpse with long bone spikes for hands and it’s face had no mouth only one row of sharp teeth. It begins to walk towards towards Tord making creaking sounds as it suddenly makes a loud gurgle sounds as it suddenly runs at Tord like a mad man, suddenly gun shots were heard hitting the thing in the head sending the thing flying back, Sano was behind Tord with his gun. He looks at tord “ are you-“ than the clicking sound can be heard again as the thing suddenly began to get up using its spikes to stand and cry again at them. Sano eyes widened as he quickly helps Tord up “ let’s go!”

Aziz tried kicking the door making noise so Alex can hear her and hopefully find her. She jumps a bit hearing a gun shot from down the hallway. She quickly looks around scared and now keeping quiet
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Sasuke disappeared and the thing began to step forward showing itself, it was like a moving torn up corpse with long bone spikes for hands and it’s face had no mouth only one row of sharp teeth. It begins to walk towards towards Tord making creaking sounds as it suddenly makes a loud gurgle sounds as it suddenly runs at Tord like a mad man, suddenly gun shots were heard hitting the thing in the head sending the thing flying back, Sano was behind Tord with his gun. He looks at tord “ are you-“ than the clicking sound can be heard again as the thing suddenly began to get up using its spikes to stand and cry again at them. Sano eyes widened as he quickly helps Tord up “ let’s go!”

Aziz tried kicking the door making noise so Alex can hear her and hopefully find her. She jumps a bit hearing a gun shot from down the hallway. She quickly looks around scared and now keeping quiet
Tord’s eyes widened in horror, still running until he heard a gunshot, and suddenly had another man next to him. He didn’t need to be told twice to run, holding onto his one limp arm, his eyes widened with fear and heartbreak.

Alex had been trying to slam open her door, but was having a hard time doing so. She heard Aziz, and her eyes widened with hope. Trying to slam the door open, she heard a gunshot, and froze, her back right against the door.