Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:13 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:07 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 07:06 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Blarewind turned around to see Passionblaze aim a blow to his flank. He backed away in a hiss, lunging for the other cats neck. Blarewind took his back paws, trying to trip the Thunderclan deputy, but instead he knocked himself over. The tom instantly stood up, taking a few breathes before aiming a blow to his opponent.
The flamed tom let out a deep growl. He crouched at the upcoming blow to the neck, feeling a faint stretch of the other tom’s nails on his fur. Immediately, Passionblaze brought up a paw to try to smack him away, but as the slick move this shadowclanner was making, a little dance of amusement flashed on Passionblaze’s expression. The deputy would had laughed at his opponent’s failed attempt, but since this was a battle, Passionblaze preferred to keep everything pure business. Since his opponent seemed weakened for a moment, breathing, Passionblaze took his advantage to lower himself into a crouch, and he slid forward to claw at the younger tom’s chest before leaping back quickly to dodge a blow given to him. Having to fail mere moments, Passionblaze felt the hit, which brought a faint pain once more, but it didn’t deter him. Instead, the pain motivated the deputy. He lunged forward again, using the protected skull in his head to collide with his enemy’s jaw.
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Pinenose crouched at the edge of the clearing. He made sure he was hidden so he wouldn’t be seen before attacking. The brown tabby waited for the perfect moment to strike. Yellow eyes glowing, he unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth in a snarl. Pinenose tensed his muscles, ready to strike. He let out a soft chuckle as he watched the ThunderClan cats fight. What a pathetic clan. He thought to himself with glee, knowing that most of them would most likely die. WindClan is stronger and better then them, I don’t know why they even bother. Pinenose grinned darkly. Slowly, he began to stalk out of his hiding spot. He sank his claws into the ground as he paused, tail flicking. No, not yet. The WindClan warrior sighed and flicked his ears. Almost, just wait a bit longer Pinenose, then you’ll get ‘em! Pinenose quietly laughed. Oh ThunderClan, you’ll soon meet your fate. Only the strong clans survive, and yours won’t stand a chance.

@Celestial, just incase you didn’t get the quote

Just than the small apprentice turned her head when a small patch was revealed to her, a calm, an eye to the storm of claws surrouding her. Those yellow eyes peering throguh with hatred and malice. The small she cats body froze and for a moment her tail simply lashed. This was her chance to avenge her uncles death. Her chance to redeem thunderclan, prove that the clan was strong and prospering. Just one less windclan cat to deal with. Suddenly the Molly tuned and began to pick up pace, feeling as thoguh time was slowing as she trotted straight for them, paws beating the ground claws leaving divots. Time to die windclan scum.. she let out a slow breath and suddenly she was at full sprint. As she was merely two foxlengths away she let out a horrifying war screech, bunching her hind legs and leaping up. Her silvery white fur catching the eye of the sun as it glimmered down onto her fur. With a wail she came cascading down towards the Tom catching sight of his eyes. Now. Now you pay for your sins! she landed with a thud behind him turning and striking out at his hindlegs with a furious hiss after she tried she than lunged forward in attempt to dislodge the warrior from their crouched position trying to ram her shoulder into their flank

[ Got it! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Spiderpaw and Hawktalon turned their head to their family member. Without thinking Hawktalon turned towards whoever was attacking his son. "If you mess with my son, then you mess with me!" yowled the tom in a very loud growl. He wasn't going to let any of them killed. He will protect them.
(Don't forget @Flameleaf )

Old January 16th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Don't forget @Flameleaf )
Skyfeather sighed as he stared at the cats. “Thistlepaw, please... I don’t want to fight you.” The tom knew he would have to fight them sooner or later, so why was he stalling? “We were good friends before, I’m sorry that I left. I just couldn’t face Cherrydawn in battle.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Just than the small apprentice turned her head when a small patch was revealed to her, a calm, an eye to the storm of claws surrouding her. Those yellow eyes peering throguh with hatred and malice. The small she cats body froze and for a moment her tail simply lashed. This was her chance to avenge her uncles death. Her chance to redeem thunderclan, prove that the clan was strong and prospering. Just one less windclan cat to deal with. Suddenly the Molly tuned and began to pick up pace, feeling as thoguh time was slowing as she trotted straight for them, paws beating the ground claws leaving divots. Time to die windclan scum.. she let out a slow breath and suddenly she was at full sprint. As she was merely two foxlengths away she let out a horrifying war screech, bunching her hind legs and leaping up. Her silvery white fur catching the eye of the sun as it glimmered down onto her fur. With a wail she came cascading down towards the Tom catching sight of his eyes. Now. Now you pay for your sins! she landed with a thud behind him turning and striking out at his hindlegs with a furious hiss after she tried she than lunged forward in attempt to dislodge the warrior from their crouched position trying to ram her shoulder into their flank

[ Got it! ]
Pinenose staggered forward and hit his chin on the sandy floor as he fell. “Hey, watch it-! You dirty ThunderClan cat! You’ll pay for that!” The tom lashed his tail and glared at the apprentice from where he lay. Without thinking of a plan, the warrior jumped to his paws and sprung at the younger cat. Pinenose didn’t care if he gave him tons of scars. He didn’t care if he lost his sight in this battle. All he cared about was making sure this cat was dead. Pinenose lashed out with a paw and laughed as his claws met flesh. “Oh little apprentice, why bother fighting a warrior, you know you wont win.” He taunted with a chuckle. “Just back down. It’d be better for the both of us.” The tom shook his head. “Why am I wasting my time talking to you? You’re just an apprentice, what do you know about war?” The brown cat sighed as he flexed his claws. “You won’t stand a chance out on this battlefield.” He sneered. “Give up. Go home. It’s not like you’ll win anyway. What are you trying to do? Defend your clan? Avenge someone? Well, whatever you are trying to do, it won’t work. You’ll fail either way. I’m sure of it.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 16th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Frostfeather lost sight of the Thunderclan warrior that took her kits to safety. The molly looked around the camp for a familar face, but she hoped that one of her clanmates won't find her. Frostfeather had been so distant to her she wouldn't really know how to face one of her former clanmates. She looked around some more, the clearing growing blurry to her.
@Flameleaf.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ I don't think I've seen anyone else reply to this, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in c: ]

Ashnose looked across the ThunderClan camp with satisfaction. His heart was pounding and he was shaking a little. He wasn't sure if it was from nervousness or excitement or both. But this was the British Shorthair's first battle since becoming a warrior of ShadowClan. The gray tom had been waiting for this for moons. I've been waiting my whole life for this, he corrected. To be honest, Ashnose didn't really like working with WindClan. He didn't trust them anymore than he trusted any of the other Clans. But he guessed that if Goldenstar sided with the rabbit-chasers, fighting alongside them for now shouldn't be too bad. He'd have a chance to feel WindClan fur beneath his claws soon enough. But for now, it was time to teach ThunderClan a lesson.

With a yowl, Ashnose leaped into the crowd of fighting cats. His ears were ringing from all of the cries and yowls sounding through the ThunderClan camp. The warrior tried to keep his wit and his focus about him. This was a battle, and StarClan would grant ShadowClan a victory. Ashnose's amber eyes scanned the clearing, finally settling on a ThunderClan she-cat who was one of the few cats not engaged in battle.

"ThunderClan scum!" The tom yowled, leaping in the she-cat's direction. His jaw was wide open, revealing his sharp teeth. His claws were unsheathed, ready to pull fur out from the ThunderClan cat's pelt.

[ My plan for Ashnose is that he doesn't die. He may however, be hurt pretty bad, but I don't want him to be too close to losing his life. Hope that's alright with you! ]
[No I don't mind! Thanks for jumping in. I don't plan on killing Honeydew ether. I would link Honey's Bio, but I don't got it yet.]

Honeydew was about to leap into battle, her thoughts scattered. She'd be thinking of her sister one moment, her brother the other then what would happen if she died. Mapledawn would be crushed! Her younger sister couldn't handle that, she'd blame herself, it was her fault they joined. Hearing a yowl calling her a ThunderClan scum she wiped around in time to feel claws rake her face, just missing her eye. Letting out a hiss she lashed out a paw aiming around Ashnose's eyes. "No one calls me scum. Flea pelt!" She spat letting her tail lash a few times. This molly was not playing around. None of this was a game for her, it was a war! Yeah when she was a rouge she fought, she fought for her life and the life of her family. But this, this was crazy! Mapledawn said this would be peaceful, it wasn't! There was more cats then Honeydew had seen in her life! From three or four Clans? She wasn't sure she was to busy with this fight. The ShadowClan tom was, well annoying and foolish, in her opinion. Clan life isn't so bad. She remanded herself. I like it her in ThunderClan and NO one will take that away! I'll fight to the death for them! She added. She never realized till today his much she was willing to fight for her Clanmates. It made her want to fight harder, try harder. To just be part of this Clan. To fit in. If she had been Clan born she'd have just been made a warrior only being 16 moons of age. The ShadowClan Tom or flea pelt as she called him, was mostly younger but she didn't know or care.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:10 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The ebony tom lashed his tail and dove into the clearing, his fangs barred and his claws unseathed "Riverclan Attack!" he yowled as he landed, pushing aside any cat near him. He wouldn't stand for an unfair fight, two clans against one wasn't fit to be called a fair war, now he didn't plan on letting them get off scott free.

[RIVERCLAN IS NOW OPEN TO ROLEPLAY ]

@Cloudy

The ebony leader lashed his tail and swiveled his head, and the stench of the moors caught his attention, the scent came to his left. He swiveled on his heels and swiped, trying to hit the cheek of the cat he's now calling his opponent.
[sorry it's so short]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:16 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Splashpool ran into the clearing, trying her best to stay well away from the fighting cats, her mind only set on one thing and that was to find Flarestrike. There was something that she had to tell him and this wad the best way possibly she could find. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear him over the hissing and growling that was around them. 'I hope he came. Wait why wouldn't he be? He wants to show his lotalty,' thought the Riverclan molly.
@Spiral Whirl.

Old January 17th, 2018, 01:14 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Splashpool ran into the clearing, trying her best to stay well away from the fighting cats, her mind only set on one thing and that was to find Flarestrike. There was something that she had to tell him and this wad the best way possibly she could find. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear him over the hissing and growling that was around them. 'I hope he came. Wait why wouldn't he be? He wants to show his lotalty,' thought the Riverclan molly.
@Spiral Whirl.

Flarestrike ear twitched, hearing his name called. Why? Was someone looking to fight just him? His claws were unsheathed, he whipped around trying to see where it came from. He came face-to-face to Splashpool, of course with the attack and everything he didn't have time to know who it was. He only assumed it was a regular Thunderclan or Riverclan cat. He hissed at her, "Are you trying to sneak attack me?!" He reared up on his hindlegs, ready to strike her shoulder with his unsheathed claws. It wasn't surprising that he was going to strike her, it was why he got the suffix strike. Flarestrike soon recognize the face, Splashpool. He was too late to even stop what he was about to do. He didn't think they were enemies for a minute, he had forgot.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:24 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Flarestrike ear twitched, hearing his name called. Why? Was someone looking to fight just him? His claws were unsheathed, he whipped around trying to see where it came from. He came face-to-face to Splashpool, of course with the attack and everything he didn't have time to know who it was. He only assumed it was a regular Thunderclan or Riverclan cat. He hissed at her, "Are you trying to sneak attack me?!" He reared up on his hindlegs, ready to strike her shoulder with his unsheathed claws. It wasn't surprising that he was going to strike her, it was why he got the suffix strike. Flarestrike soon recognize the face, Splashpool. He was too late to even stop what he was about to do. He didn't think they were enemies for a minute, he had forgot.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with fear in her eyes before realizing that the tom that had done a blow to her shoulder. Small drops of blood splattered the ground from the wound. Splashpool starred at the Shadowclan tom with hurt in her eyes. 'He actually scratched me,' thought Splashpool 'Even after all we have been through.' The soon to be queen looked at Flarestrike, seeing that he didn't mean to hurt her. With all the fighting cats it was hard for anyone to see which cats are from which clan. Splashpool gave her newly made wound a lick, trying to stop the bleeding. After a while the bleeding stopped completely, a few crust of dried blood was all that was left.

Closed Thread