Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:48 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:46 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old January 27th, 2018, 11:15 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Monster hunter world

Biomes for monsters
Rotten vale: https://youtu.be/64ql8jQBgsw
Wildspire waste: https://youtu.be/ULqY6yXn2S4
Ancient forest: https://youtu.be/XViGn8ZJuU0
Coral highlands: https://youtu.be/RBfHRcfaUBA

Camp for hunters: https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Astera

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...d=1#post461609

@Incandescence
@Aleka
@hiraeth
@Deranged Llama
@Sprial whirl

Old January 27th, 2018, 11:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Monster hunter world

stalking through the ancient forest, kettu pricked his ears as though searching for something. calling out, he chirped with a high pitched sound, a noise that only his mate would be able to hear. he searched for his lover, tails swaying behind him. snow-white fur rustled as his mood gradually lowered the longer he was kept without a response. whining, kettu jumped up and latched onto a tree branch, eyes narrowed and looking through the trees with the precision only an animal could hold. his nose twitched before he morphed into his human form, fidgeting as he grew agitated with each heartbeat that passed. growling softly, a sign of concern, kettu leaped back down and transferred back into his fox body, tails lashing and claws flexed. ears flattening, he moved forwards, both cautious and careless as he trotted through the forest, head held low as he watched for hunters and his mate.

( isssssss this okay??? )
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
stalking through the ancient forest, kettu pricked his ears as though searching for something. calling out, he chirped with a high pitched sound, a noise that only his mate would be able to hear. he searched for his lover, tails swaying behind him. snow-white fur rustled as his mood gradually lowered the longer he was kept without a response. whining, kettu jumped up and latched onto a tree branch, eyes narrowed and looking through the trees with the precision only an animal could hold. his nose twitched before he morphed into his human form, fidgeting as he grew agitated with each heartbeat that passed. growling softly, a sign of concern, kettu leaped back down and transferred back into his fox body, tails lashing and claws flexed. ears flattening, he moved forwards, both cautious and careless as he trotted through the forest, head held low as he watched for hunters and his mate.

( isssssss this okay??? )
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
It’s awesome!! :3
Rai hears the call and begins to look around before answering with a soft lion like roar, he quickly begins to walk forward towards the call, his head held up high and proud and his tail waved softly as he walks eventually finding Kettu, he lets out a soft rough purr a sound he only made around Kettu, he speaks softly in the language of beasts in this case a low soft purr, “ My love lost me again?” He asks in a dark husky voice however it held a hint of playfulness as he begins to walk forward towards Kettu, he nuzzles his own nose with Kettu sending a soft little shock which was kinda warm a bit. “ forgive me for worrying you my dear. I just thought you would like some food before you woke up?” He Says with a soft smile.
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:58 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It’s awesome!! :3
Rai hears the call and begins to look around before answering with a soft lion like roar, he quickly begins to walk forward towards the call, his head held up high and proud and his tail waved softly as he walks eventually finding Kettu, he lets out a soft rough purr a sound he only made around Kettu, he speaks softly in the language of beasts in this case a low soft purr, “ My love lost me again?” He asks in a dark husky voice however it held a hint of playfulness as he begins to walk forward towards Kettu, he nuzzles his own nose with Kettu sending a soft little shock which was kinda warm a bit. “ forgive me for worrying you my dear. I just thought you would like some food before you woke up?” He Says with a soft smile.
kettu's tails flicked happily as a yip emitted from him, a sound of happiness and relief as his mate appeared. he chirped again, ears perking. the kitsune nuzzled his mate, though the other was much larger than him due to a difference in species. kettu spoke in the language of a fox, but all monsters could understand him. "don't worry me like that!" he frowned and stomped a paw, eyes glowing with annoyance. "you know how much i hate to wake up alone," he yelped, tails lashing agitatedly. his fur fluffed up, waving as though it were made of flames.
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:03 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
kettu's tails flicked happily as a yip emitted from him, a sound of happiness and relief as his mate appeared. he chirped again, ears perking. the kitsune nuzzled his mate, though the other was much larger than him due to a difference in species. kettu spoke in the language of a fox, but all monsters could understand him. "don't worry me like that!" he frowned and stomped a paw, eyes glowing with annoyance. "you know how much i hate to wake up alone," he yelped, tails lashing agitatedly. his fur fluffed up, waving as though it were made of flames.
He laughs softly which sounded nice almost smooth in a way. “ Forgive I just wanted to surprise you.” He Says with a wagging tail as he watches his little mate get angry which he thought was cute than again anything the fox did was adorable to him. “ Yes yes I know. I just wanted to hunt a bit and I thought I would have made it before you woke up.” He leans forward nuzzling his nose with his a kiss among monsters. “ forgive me?” He asks with those charming pleading eyes. However his tail didn’t fit that pleading since it was wagging rather happily why shouldn’t be happy? His mate was acting cute again and he can’t help but fall even deeper in love with him.
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:17 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He laughs softly which sounded nice almost smooth in a way. “ Forgive I just wanted to surprise you.” He Says with a wagging tail as he watches his little mate get angry which he thought was cute than again anything the fox did was adorable to him. “ Yes yes I know. I just wanted to hunt a bit and I thought I would have made it before you woke up.” He leans forward nuzzling his nose with his a kiss among monsters. “ forgive me?” He asks with those charming pleading eyes. However his tail didn’t fit that pleading since it was wagging rather happily why shouldn’t be happy? His mate was acting cute again and he can’t help but fall even deeper in love with him.
kettu huffed and pouted, but he gave in and nodded anyways. "i forgive you." he looked away for a moment before leaping up on a tree, twisting so his tails wrapped against a branch and he fell just enough to be hanging upsidedown. a ruby gaze brightened with sudden happiness, nose twitching and paws swiping at thin air. his lips parted as though he were smiling, but his muzzle prohibited much movement. kettu yipped and looked at rai with adoration shining in his eyes. "i love you," he barked, then chittered as though giggling.
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:22 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
kettu huffed and pouted, but he gave in and nodded anyways. "i forgive you." he looked away for a moment before leaping up on a tree, twisting so his tails wrapped against a branch and he fell just enough to be hanging upsidedown. a ruby gaze brightened with sudden happiness, nose twitching and paws swiping at thin air. his lips parted as though he were smiling, but his muzzle prohibited much movement. kettu yipped and looked at rai with adoration shining in his eyes. "i love you," he barked, then chittered as though giggling.
He laughs softly watching him leap and hang upside down the tree, it always fascinated him how he was able to do that with his tails. He begins to purr a bit laying down in front of him his head up so he can nuzzle Kettus head upside down, rubbing his cheek against the Fox’s “ I love you most ~” He purrs as he looks at him. “ shall we go hunting? I am a bit hungry and as you can I wasn’t really successful with my hunt.” He Says playfully “ but I did caught you so maybe it is a success after all.” He purrs softly as he begins to stand up.
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:36 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He laughs softly watching him leap and hang upside down the tree, it always fascinated him how he was able to do that with his tails. He begins to purr a bit laying down in front of him his head up so he can nuzzle Kettus head upside down, rubbing his cheek against the Fox’s “ I love you most ~” He purrs as he looks at him. “ shall we go hunting? I am a bit hungry and as you can I wasn’t really successful with my hunt.” He Says playfully “ but I did caught you so maybe it is a success after all.” He purrs softly as he begins to stand up.
he rolled his eyes playfully, snickering softly. "yeah, yeah, yeah, you big flirt." the kitsune dropped to the ground, landing on his paws before trotting forwards. "sure. is it okay if i change to my other form? i hunt better that way." kettu's head tilted to the side, eyes questioning. his tails curled up and over his back, claws leaving shallow prints in the ground with every step he took. his chest puffed up slightly, as though he were proud, but it soon deflated as he obtained a serious expression.
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:41 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
he rolled his eyes playfully, snickering softly. "yeah, yeah, yeah, you big flirt." the kitsune dropped to the ground, landing on his paws before trotting forwards. "sure. is it okay if i change to my other form? i hunt better that way." kettu's head tilted to the side, eyes questioning. his tails curled up and over his back, claws leaving shallow prints in the ground with every step he took. his chest puffed up slightly, as though he were proud, but it soon deflated as he obtained a serious expression.
He smiles “ go ahead. You know you don’t have to ask fo change forms my love. No matter what shape you take on you’ll still be my love no matter what.” He Says with a purr as his claws left a bit of deep prints in the ground as he begins to walk forward “ oh would you like to ride on my back?” He asks with a soft purr and a smile.
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:53 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He smiles “ go ahead. You know you don’t have to ask fo change forms my love. No matter what shape you take on you’ll still be my love no matter what.” He Says with a purr as his claws left a bit of deep prints in the ground as he begins to walk forward “ oh would you like to ride on my back?” He asks with a soft purr and a smile.
kettu thought for a moment before shaking his head. he leaped forwards, rolling on the ground before jumping up, now in human form. his tails lashed and he looked back at his mate with glowing red eyes. ears flicking, he made a purr-like sound. "come on," the kitsune said, dropping into a crouch and speeding through the trees, using the ability of specialized speed that he had. deep claw marks left a trail behind him, though they quickly faded away, an ability very little kitsune held. kettu chittered before jumping into a tree, chirping in a way to tell rai to stop; prey was nearby. his nose twitched, the scent of a bird drifting towards him. ah, yes. an easy kill.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥