Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old September 17th, 2018, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ~Private rp~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiquePotato View Post
He narrowed his eyes a year?! he thought. “Ive been travelling for as long as this apocolypse has been going. Ive just been scavenging a lot. I had a group of people but we got picked off one by one till i was the last.” He sighed and looked down tears in his eyes. He remembered his sister was in that group and he had watched her get devoured.
"That tends to happen a lot with groups."Alex said.He had thought about finding a group,but he knew that grouping with random people was a bad idea.They could eaily trick or betray others,or wrose...
Alex remembered the water and stood up."Ill get you something to drink.There isn't much to eat,but i can probably find something."He told him,going into one of the rooms in the subway station.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
"That tends to happen a lot with groups."Alex said.He had thought about finding a group,but he knew that grouping with random people was a bad idea.They could eaily trick or betray others,or wrose...
Alex remembered the water and stood up."Ill get you something to drink.There isn't much to eat,but i can probably find something."He told him,going into one of the rooms in the subway station.
Jake followed him while saying, “thanks it means a lot.” He sighed and followed him into the room. He sat on the floor tired and his legs sore. He closed his eyes and got lost in thought
Old September 18th, 2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallpotato View Post
Jake followed him while saying, “thanks it means a lot.” He sighed and followed him into the room. He sat on the floor tired and his legs sore. He closed his eyes and got lost in thought
"No problem."Alex told him,filling up an old cup with water.It wasnt a kitchen,but a ittle side restraunt.It had clearly had makeshift modifications and that was obvious by how some arts of the floor was diffrent colours and some parts of the walls were boared up.
Alex handed the water to Jake."I'm Alex."He told him after handing him the drink.He wasn't sure if he would staying,but while the stranger was here,he didn't want to be called stranger,and he didn't want to call the new person stranger if he didn't have to.

Old September 18th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"No problem."Alex told him,filling up an old cup with water.It wasnt a kitchen,but a ittle side restraunt.It had clearly had makeshift modifications and that was obvious by how some arts of the floor was diffrent colours and some parts of the walls were boared up.
Alex handed the water to Jake."I'm Alex."He told him after handing him the drink.He wasn't sure if he would staying,but while the stranger was here,he didn't want to be called stranger,and he didn't want to call the new person stranger if he didn't have to.
He smiled and then took a fee sips of the water. “Im jake.” He stood up and smiled before giving a hand oht for a handshake. His legs were sore as heck but he didnt care for now. He had found a friend
Old September 18th, 2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
He smiled and then took a fee sips of the water. “Im jake.” He stood up and smiled before giving a hand oht for a handshake. His legs were sore as heck but he didnt care for now. He had found a friend
Alex shook his hand gratefully."Nice to meet you."He said,beginning to feel kind of awkward sense he didn't know what else to say."There isn't any beds here,but there are a few blankets you can lay on if you ant.You can just put them wherever."Alex told him after a second.

Old September 18th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Alex shook his hand gratefully."Nice to meet you."He said,beginning to feel kind of awkward sense he didn't know what else to say."There isn't any beds here,but there are a few blankets you can lay on if you ant.You can just put them wherever."Alex told him after a second.
Jake grinned “thanks, i appreciste it.” He cracked his knuckles and sighed, “we should patch that doorway back up.” He chuckled.
Old September 19th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Jake grinned “thanks, i appreciste it.” He cracked his knuckles and sighed, “we should patch that doorway back up.” He chuckled.
"I'm fine doing it by myself.I can probably find wood around here somewhere,and reuse some that's not to broken. Shouldn't be to hard to fix."Alex told him.He wasn't going to work to long on repairs sense he would be leaving son anyway,but it still needed to be boarded up.It wasn't going to be to heavily boarded up though sense he would just break it in a few days again anyway.

Old September 19th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"I'm fine doing it by myself.I can probably find wood around here somewhere,and reuse some that's not to broken. Shouldn't be to hard to fix."Alex told him.He wasn't going to work to long on repairs sense he would be leaving son anyway,but it still needed to be boarded up.It wasn't going to be to heavily boarded up though sense he would just break it in a few days again anyway.
He nodded, “okay thats good...” he sighed and kept drinking his water until he finished. He closed his eyes and kept thinking about just all the things that have chaned his life.
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
He nodded, “okay thats good...” he sighed and kept drinking his water until he finished. He closed his eyes and kept thinking about just all the things that have chaned his life.
Alex looked around the room,moving things every know and then,but trying not to bother Jake.Eventually,he found a hammer and a box of nails.He went outside to see what all wood was reusable.He had his knife with him in case one of the monsters where near by.It wasn't the best way to fight them sense they could claw him so easily,but it was better than fumbling with a gun for twenty minutes and be killed before even having a chance to shoot.
@Fallpotato

Last edited by Static; September 29th, 2018 at 05:22 PM.