Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:48 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Name:
Sexuality:
Quirk:
Personality:
Appearance:
Hero Appearance:
Additional Information:

Rules(Not to many haha)

No overpowered quirks please, like killing on touch or immediately knocking someone out.
I will rp every teacher unless Swiftheart wants to.
If you wish to join and you weren't invited in the past, please dm me. I will most likely be accepting everyone.
Characters must be between 14-18 unless there is a valid reason, like skipping a grade, etc.
Have fun!!!!!!

Plot:
The students are just arriving and as the entrance exam they will be fighting Class 1-A's Heroics teacher!

Name: Patrick O'Rourke
Sexuality:Straight
Quirk: Light and Dark Manipulation(Light on left, Dark on right)
Personality: He is very outgoing and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to anyone that hurts his friends in anyway at all. He will protect anyone no matter the circumstance and will only give in once he is unable to continue.
Appearance: Its him! but without armor and in a school uniform. He is 6'2 and is pretty lean. Also he is Blond on the left side of his hair and Jet Black on the right side
Hero Appearance: He has a mask like Bakugo but in half gold and half black, the rest of a suit consists of long green pants with dark red boots and no shirt.
Additional Information: There is a limit to how much light energy he can absorb and if he goes above the amount he can absorb it will begin to cause minor explosions on that side of his body, and if he absorbs too much dark energy he will begin to lose feeling on that side. He was accepted by recommendations but asked to take the entrance exam as he does not like to be excluded. Also(Last thing I swear) his quirk is a manifestation of a quirk marriage.
@Swiftheart

Last edited by Ant; March 3rd, 2018 at 02:46 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Name:Azami Takihade
Quirk:Can turn into common animals(could change as she trains) and have that animals abilities.
Personality: Doesn't have much self confidence in her quirk because most people can control fire or water or something stronger.She keeps to herself and dosnt trustmany people,but when she trust them,she never abandoned them.
Appearance:Has long brown hair with a black highlight.She is average height and has dark green eyes.Sometimes she won't were her school uniform and instead will wear jeans and a black hoodie with tennis shoes.
Hero Appearance:Most of her costume is black with lighter black or dark grey spots so she can blend in easily in the dark.It has no mask.
Additional Information:She can only turn into animal she has seen or knows alot about,and the stronger the animal,the less time she can stay transformed.

Name-Kane Takiday
Age-14
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Straight
Quirk-Can control the gravity of a object or area.
Personality-Thinks he is better than everyone and stronger.Doesn't like being told what to do and never listens to what others tell him.He talks alot about avenging his parents who where killed by a villain,but only to people he is really close to,which is very few because of his attitude.He can be nice to people he knows though,but he still likes to boast.
Apparence-White hair with black highlights.He is average height and has dark brown,almost black eyes.
Hero apparence-Has a Black mask and a black suit with a few strips going down both sides.The gloves have a feature that can be used similar to microscope to help pinpoint a place to make gravity heavier.
Additional information-Can only keep places under his manipulation for a little over time depending on the power,and the farther away he is,the weaker it is.He can only do one thing or area at a time two,meaning if he got in a fight or distracted,the previous place he was manipulating would no longer be under his control.His quirk is also weaker on objects than it is in areas because he mostly does the ground of a small area.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; March 3rd, 2018 at 05:57 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Name:Azami Takihade
Quirk:Can turn into common animals(could change as she trains) and have that animals abilities.
Personality: Doesn't have much self confidence in her quirk because most people can control fire or water or something stronger.She keeps to herself and dosnt trustmany people,but when she trust them,she never abandoned them.
Appearance:Has long brown hair with a black highlight.She is average height and has dark green eyes.Sometimes she won't were her school uniform and instead will wear jeans and a black hoodie with tennis shoes.
Hero Appearance:Most of her costume is black with lighter black or dark grey spots so she can blend in easily in the dark.It has no mask.
Additional Information:She can only turn into animal she has seen or knows alot about,and the stronger the animal,the less time she can stay transformed.

Name-Kane Takiday
Age-14
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Straight
Quirk-Can control the habit of a object or area.
Personality-Thinks he is better than everyone and stronger.Doesn't like being told what to do and never listens to what others tell him.
Apparence-White hair with black highlights.He is average height and has dark brown,almost black eyes.
Hero apparence-Has a Black mask and a black suit with a few strips going down both sides.The gloves have a feature that can be used similar to microscope to help pinpoint a place to make gravity heavier.
Additional information-Can only keep places under his manipulation for a little over time depending on the power,and the farther away he is,the weaker it is.He can only do one thing or area at a time two,meaning if he got in a fight or distracted,the previous place he was manipulating would no longer be under his control.His quirk is also weaker on objects than it is in areas because he mostly does the ground of a small area.
(Accepted ofc! Lets start!)

Patrick watched as the gates opened around him jumping with joy, even though he had already been here for the recommendations entrance exam he had also opted to take the entrance exam with the other students, and as the gate opened he rushed in where he saw a man standing on a stage,"Oh is that Present Mic!"He exclaimed.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the entrance exam! You will be fighting villains today and based upon how many you defeat we will score you on whether or not you will be allowed in, the hardest villains are worth the 3 points and the weakest worth 1 point. Now, head over to the replica city and get ready!"He yelled.

Patrick nodded and ran ahead of the other students eagerly,"Come on don't be chicken, back back!"He joked as he pushed through the large doors of the city revealing huge robots.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

(Accepted ofc! Lets start!)

Patrick watched as the gates opened around him jumping with joy, even though he had already been here for the recommendations entrance exam he had also opted to take the entrance exam with the other students, and as the gate opened he rushed in where he saw a man standing on a stage,"Oh is that Present Mic!"He exclaimed.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the entrance exam! You will be fighting villains today and based upon how many you defeat we will score you on whether or not you will be allowed in, the hardest villains are worth the 3 points and the weakest worth 1 point. Now, head over to the replica city and get ready!"He yelled.

Patrick nodded and ran ahead of the other students eagerly,"Come on don't be chicken, back back!"He joked as he pushed through the large doors of the city revealing huge robots.
Azami walked into the city,looking at the huge robots.'Could an animal even bite through metal?' she though,already getting discouraged.She would never win something like this.She sighed,waiting for the ok to go.Why had She even come?It's pretty obvious.There is still a chance I could be a hero and improve my quick.' she answered herself.

Kane smirked,looking at the robots."Don't get in my way you hero want-to-be's because all of the three point robots are mine!" He shouted without a hint of worry or doubt.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Azami walked into the city,looking at the huge robots.'Could an animal even bite through metal?' she though,already getting discouraged.She would never win something like this.She sighed,waiting for the ok to go.Why had She even come?It's pretty obvious.There is still a chance I could be a hero and improve my quick.' she answered herself.

Kane smirked,looking at the robots."Don't get in my way you hero want-to-be's because all of the three point robots are mine!" He shouted without a hint of worry or doubt.
Patrick watched as the only kid he knew walked in,"Hey Kane!"He waved and skipped over,"You look like you got strong over the summer."Patrick said but noticed a girl walking past them who looked like a child compared to him, but then again even Kane did,"Hey you!"He pointed to the girl,"Whats your name?"
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:

Patrick watched as the only kid he knew walked in,"Hey Kane!"He waved and skipped over,"You look like you got strong over the summer."Patrick said but noticed a girl walking past them who looked like a child compared to him, but then again even Kane did,"Hey you!"He pointed to the girl,"Whats your name?"
"Duh.I've been waiting for this." He said casually,looking at the girl but not saying anything.

Azami turned to the two,debating wether or not they where going to try and give her false information to get her to lose to robots or get hurt.It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened to a candidate after all.She answered though,deciding she would leave if they became to suspicious."I'm Azimi.What about you two?" She asked.Kane smirked,looking away.
"None of your business. He asked,not me." He said.She didn't look like anything special,so it didn't matter who she was.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
"Duh.I've been waiting for this." He said casually,looking at the girl but not saying anything.

Azami turned to the two,debating wether or not they where going to try and give her false information to get her to lose to robots or get hurt.It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened to a candidate after all.She answered though,deciding she would leave if they became to suspicious."I'm Azimi.What about you two?" She asked.Kane smirked,looking away.
"None of your business. He asked,not me." He said.She didn't look like anything special,so it didn't matter who she was.
"He's Kane and i'm Patrick! Pleasure to meet you!"Patrick exclaimed as he turned to face the bots,"They're beginning to move, looks like were starting."He gave a smirk and let his shirt fall to his waist,"If you need help Ayami just call out to me."

"Begin!!!!!"Present Mic yelled and the robots began to move.

Patrick let out a loud yelled and lept into the air, leaving a trail of light behind him as he soared through the air. He quickly made contact with a bot and ran along its arm and onto its shoulder,"Later bud!"Patrick exclaimed as he blast a stream of light energy into its head completely destroying the head.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:14 PM

Quote:

"He's Kane and i'm Patrick! Pleasure to meet you!"Patrick exclaimed as he turned to face the bots,"They're beginning to move, looks like were starting."He gave a smirk and let his shirt fall to his waist,"If you need help Ayami just call out to me."

"Begin!!!!!"Present Mic yelled and the robots began to move.

Patrick let out a loud yelled and lept into the air, leaving a trail of light behind him as he soared through the air. He quickly made contact with a bot and ran along its arm and onto its shoulder,"Later bud!"Patrick exclaimed as he blast a stream of light energy into its head completely destroying the head.
Azami turned into a large dog and not down on one of the boys heads,feeling the metal begin to scratch under her teeth,but not break,so she turned into a large animal,a wolf,but it was only a little stronger,and still took time to break the boys head.When it finally pulled off,she realized it was only a two,not a three like she was hopping for.They couldn't be made of something besides metal.' she thought,attacking the next and nearest robot.

Kane ran ahead until he found a robot with a three painted on it.The held out his hand,and within seconds,it started crumbling to the ground.He smirked and looked around for another one.'It's like crushing a soda can.' he thought,not aware yet of how much of his quirk he was using,not conserving his power at all,which would defeinently lead to a later disadvantage when he got tired.

Last edited by Static; March 3rd, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Azami turned into a large dog and not down on one of the boys heads,feeling the metal begin to scratch under her teeth,but not break,so she turned into a large animal,a wolf,but it was only a little stronger,and still took time to break the boys head.When it finally pulled off,she realized it was only a two,not a three like she was hopping for.They couldn't be made of something besides metal.' she thought,attacking the next and nearest robot.

Kane ran ahead until he found a robot with a three painted on it.The held out his hand,and within seconds,it started crumbling to the ground.He smirked and looked around for another one.'It's like crushing a soda can.' he thought,not aware yet of how much of his quirk he was using,not conserving his power at all,which would defeinently lead to a later disadvantage when he got tired.
Patrick watched Ayami,"A transformation quirk, I wonder what the conditions of it are."He thought aloud and then looked to Kane,"I wouldn't expect any less from someone who can rival me."He added and the lept off the falling bot,'Lightning round.'Patrick thought to himself and rushed at the bots.

The judges watched in awe of all of these young peoples power,"All of these kids are amazing, but those three are something else, even the one who seems like she'd be the weakest is almost keeping up with those two, but those two boys are something completely unseen."

Last edited by Ant; March 3rd, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:

Patrick watched Ayami,"A transformation quirk, I wonder what the conditions of it are."He thought aloud and then looked to Kane,"I wouldn't expect any less from someone who can rival me."He added and the lept off the falling bot,'Lightning round.'Patrick thought to himself and rushed at the bots.

The judges watched in awe of all of these young peoples power,"All of these kids are amazing, but those three are something else, even the one who seems like she'd be the weakest is almost keeping up with those two, but those two boys are something completely unseen."
Kane crushed a bot with a two painted on it,mostly because it was in his way before crushing another three bot that was behind it using his gravity quirk.After it was crushed,he whiped a few drops of sweat from his head."This part of the town is mostly empty of the stringbbots.Better go find more." He thought outloud,walking down the road littered with robot parts to find more of the bots ranked three.

Azami ripped the head off of another robot with a two painted on it,but knew she only had a limited time now on this form.'Guess I should try to get as many as I can until I have to switch to a weaker animal.' she thought,looking around for another robot before attacking one with a three.