Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM

Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:42 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Kane crushed a bot with a two painted on it,mostly because it was in his way before crushing another three bot that was behind it using his gravity quirk.After it was crushed,he whiped a few drops of sweat from his head."This part of the town is mostly empty of the stringbbots.Better go find more." He thought outloud,walking down the road littered with robot parts to find more of the bots ranked three.

Azami ripped the head off of another robot with a two painted on it,but knew she only had a limited time now on this form.'Guess I should try to get as many as I can until I have to switch to a weaker animal.' she thought,looking around for another robot before attacking one with a three.
Patrick watched as all three of them came upon the same path,"Oh I see you two wanted these all to yourselves."He chuckled,"Well then why don't we have ourselves a little competition, whoever gets the most... wins the most points! Its pretty simple but i'm having fun and I want to have more fun, So whadya'll say?"He asked.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Patrick watched as all three of them came upon the same path,"Oh I see you two wanted these all to yourselves."He chuckled,"Well then why don't we have ourselves a little competition, whoever gets the most... wins the most points! Its pretty simple but i'm having fun and I want to have more fun, So whadya'll say?"He asked.
Kane shrugged."Yhea sure.Sounds interesting.We go Now!" He said,running ahead to find a robot.Azami watched him go."Yhea.I'll guess I'll do it." She said,going ahead without listening to his response.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Kane shrugged."Yhea sure.Sounds interesting.We go Now!" He said,running ahead to find a robot.Azami watched him go."Yhea.I'll guess I'll do it." She said,going ahead without listening to his response.
"Hell yeah!"He exclaimed and charged with them shooting at them from a distance and then closing in to finish it off. They took out multiple and by the time the exam was over they were surround by roboparts,"Phew... that was fun!"He sighed and wiped the little bit of sweat from his brow.

"This concludes the entrance exam! You will now be asked to leave and head back home you should get your results and possible acceptance letters in a few days."

(You can still do your characters stuff btw just thought I'd do that real quick ya'know haha)
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:

"Hell yeah!"He exclaimed and charged with them shooting at them from a distance and then closing in to finish it off. They took out multiple and by the time the exam was over they were surround by roboparts,"Phew... that was fun!"He sighed and wiped the little bit of sweat from his brow.

"This concludes the entrance exam! You will now be asked to leave and head back home you should get your results and possible acceptance letters in a few days."

(You can still do your characters stuff btw just thought I'd do that real quick ya'know haha)
Ok)
Kane had to force himself not to fall down.He was breathing hard and didn't leave immediately,trying to catching his breath first.After a minute,He stood back up,wiping sweat from his face,but still cclearly exhausted from overusing his quirk.
Azami,who halfway through had to turn into a dog,turned back into a human." Good luck you two.Hope you passed." She said,walking back to the exit.
"What are you talking about hope?!I KNOW I passed!" Kane shouted at her as she left.

Last edited by Static; March 3rd, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Ok)
Kane had to force himself not to fall down.He was breathing hard and didn't leave immediately,trying to catching his breath first.After a minute,He stood back up,wiping sweat from his face,but still cclearly exhausted from overusing his quirk.
Azami,who halfway through had to turn into a dog,turned back into a human." Good luck you two.Hope you passed." She said,walking back to the exit.
"What are you talking about hope?!I KNOW I passed!" Kane shouted at her as she left.
"Don't blow a gasket Kane."He chuckled as he walked out with the three,"So where are you going now Azami?"Patrick questioned looking as if he wasn't tired in the slightest even after all that.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:

"Don't blow a gasket Kane."He chuckled as he walked out with the three,"So where are you going now Azami?"Patrick questioned looking as if he wasn't tired in the slightest even after all that.
'Are they really going to follow me?' she thought,slightly annoyed." To my house.It's not that far from here,so I can walk." She told them.She hoped they wouldn't follow her for to long,because home was the last place she was going to go.She planned to wait until it was almost night or later to go.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
'Are they really going to follow me?' she thought,slightly annoyed." To my house.It's not that far from here,so I can walk." She told them.She hoped they wouldn't follow her for to long,because home was the last place she was going to go.She planned to wait until it was almost night or later to go.
"Well I can tell when i'm not welcomed, so i'll let you go on by yourself."He sighed and walked away, pulling his shirt up from his waist and heading back towards the way Kane went and caught up with him,"Guess its just me and you again."Patrick shrugged.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:35 PM

Quote:

"Well I can tell when i'm not welcomed, so i'll let you go on by yourself."He sighed and walked away, pulling his shirt up from his waist and heading back towards the way Kane went and caught up with him,"Guess its just me and you again."Patrick shrugged.
" We didn't even know her that well,so you can't really expect to be invited to her house." Kane told him,waiting for him before starting to walk again."So training or just walking?" He asked,already knowing though what the answer probably would be.

Last edited by Static; March 3rd, 2018 at 03:54 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
" We dint even know her that well,so you can't really expect to be invited to her house." Kane told him,waiting for him before starting to walk again."So training or just walking?" He asked,already knowing though what the answer probably would be.
"Yeah I know but I guess i'm just used to making friends easily."He shrugged and began to walk again,"Wait did you seriously just ask? Training of course!"He exclaimed and began to head towards their training area.

"I've never seen such raw talent, we have no choice but to accept those three... well one fo them was already accepted a month ago through recommendations he just came for fun I guess, but those two are just as good in many ways."All of the other judges agreed and began to write.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:

"Yeah I know but I guess i'm just used to making friends easily."He shrugged and began to walk again,"Wait did you seriously just ask? Training of course!"He exclaimed and began to head towards their training area.

"I've never seen such raw talent, we have no choice but to accept those three... well one fo them was already accepted a month ago through recommendations he just came for fun I guess, but those two are just as good in many ways."All of the other judges agreed and began to write.
" So just say go when your ready!We already know I'm going to win though!" Kane said,cracking his knuckles.He wondered if he should get a distance or attack where he was.Both where good options in his opinion,but hand to hand combat was usually more exciting.