Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:11 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" So just say go when your ready!We already know I'm going to win though!" Kane said,cracking his knuckles.He wondered if he should get a distance or attack where he was.Both where good options in his opinion,but hand to hand combat was usually more exciting.
"Go!"He yelled and threw off his shirt again and charged toward him, both of them liked hand to hand combat and that was always how they started, Patrick absorbed as much light as he could and put it into his left fist and using his shadow he absorbed the darkness from it and put it into his right fist.

Last edited by Ant; March 3rd, 2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"Go!"He yelled and threw off his shirt again and charged toward him, both of them liked hand to hand combat and that was always how they started, Patrick absorbed as much light as he could and put it into his left fist and using his shadow he absorbed the darkness from it and put it into his right fist.
Kane held up a hand and the gravity around Patrick suddenly seemed to become much heavier.He was trying to make him fall onto the ground before his attack landed,and this was the first time he had tried this.Kane smirked,expecting his " Brilliant plan" to work.This was one thing he alwase did during a fight.He alwase got to cocky and thought he had already won.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Kane held up a hand and the gravity around Patrick suddenly seemed to become much heavier.He was trying to make him fall onto the ground before his attack landed,and this was the first time he had tried this.Kane smirked,expecting his " Brilliant plan" to work.This was one thing he alwase did during a fight.He alwase got to cocky and thought he had already won.
(I'm changing his quirk to just Light manipulation and his appearance is just blonde hair and no shirt with just a gold mask now)

Patrick fell to the ground with a smile,"I figured you'd do something like this, so I thought i'd make a safeguard."He began to absorb massive amounts of light even though only he could tell and small explosions began on his body but it allowed him to get up from Kane's attack,"This hurts a lot but I will win!"He continued his attack and sent both his fist into the sides of his head the explosions that were happening on his body powered it up even further.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:

(I'm changing his quirk to just Light manipulation and his appearance is just blonde hair and no shirt with just a gold mask now)

Patrick fell to the ground with a smile,"I figured you'd do something like this, so I thought i'd make a safeguard."He began to absorb massive amounts of light even though only he could tell and small explosions began on his body but it allowed him to get up from Kane's attack,"This hurts a lot but I will win!"He continued his attack and sent both his fist into the sides of his head the explosions that were happening on his body powered it up even further.
Kane started to block some of the attacks,but it left large burns on his arms.Knowing he couldn't use his quirk like this,he turned and appeared to flee.

Kane studied the burns on his arms from behind a wall of one of the abandoned building."He sure does know how to handle his quirk on hand to hand combat." He said,but crouched down to see when Patrick started approaching.The old building had three floors in all,but third floor was to dangerous,Sothis was the best lookout place.

(In a old town that was destroyed after a vilian attack sound okay for their training grounds?if not,iI can change it to a forest or something)

Last edited by Static; March 3rd, 2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Kane started to block some of the attacks,but it left large burns on his arms.Knowing he couldn't use his quirk like this,he turned and appeared to flee.

Kane studied the burns on his arms from behind a wall of one of the abandoned building."He sure does know how to handle his quirk on hand to hand combat." He said,but crouched down to see when Patrick started approaching.The old building had three floors in all,but third floor was to dangerous,Sothis was the best lookout place.

(In a old town that was destroyed after a vilian attack sound okay for their training grounds?if not,iI can change it to a forest or something)
(Sounds good to me, oh maybe these two could be good friends because they were orphans or something and had to fend for themselves? Just an idea)

Patrick shot out a few blasts into the city releasing some energy so his body would stop imploding,"I went a little overboard that time."He sighed examining the cuts and scratches that were on his body plus the aching from the gravity smash he had encountered,"Come on Kane! Don't hide, wimp!"He yelled as he walked further into the city.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:

(Sounds good to me, oh maybe these two could be good friends because they were orphans or something and had to fend for themselves? Just an idea)

Patrick shot out a few blasts into the city releasing some energy so his body would stop imploding,"I went a little overboard that time."He sighed examining the cuts and scratches that were on his body plus the aching from the gravity smash he had encountered,"Come on Kane! Don't hide, wimp!"He yelled as he walked further into the city.
(Sure!I like the orphan idea!)
Kane saw Patrick walk beside the building and immidetly made that areas gravity stronger.It took more energy than before though becausehe was further away,but it was a attack still.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
(Sure!I like the orphan idea!)
Kane saw Patrick walk beside the building and immidetly made that areas gravity stronger.It took more energy than before though becausehe was further away,but it was a attack still.
Kaira felt his weight double but it wasn't as strong as before,"You're pretty far away huh! Then I guess i'll have to find you."He lept into the air and flew around slower than usual because of his weight, and eventually found the building where he was hiding,"Gotcha!"He shot a blast not directed at Kane more so to stun him and then charged at him.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM

Post Re: Boku No Hero Rp(Semi-Private)

Quote:

Kaira felt his weight double but it wasn't as strong as before,"You're pretty far away huh! Then I guess i'll have to find you."He lept into the air and flew around slower than usual because of his weight, and eventually found the building where he was hiding,"Gotcha!"He shot a blast not directed at Kane more so to stun him and then charged at him.
Kane attempted to cover his eyes as soon as he saw the light,but it was already to late.He was temporarily blinded,and he felt Patrick's weight barrel into him and hit the wall opposite of him.He blindly tried to make the gravity around Patrick double,but it was way off because he couldn't see that well.

Last edited by Static; March 3rd, 2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:00 PM

Quote:
And attempted to cover his eyes as soon as he saw the light,but it was already to late.He was temporarily blinded,and he felt Patrick's weight barrel into him and hit the wall opposite of him.He blindly tried to make the gravity around Patrick double,but it was way off because he couldn't see that well.
Patrick smiled but winced in pain as his already doubled gravity was doubled on the right side of his body and slammed him into the ground,"OOF!"He cried.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:

Patrick smiled but winced in pain as his already doubled gravity was doubled on the right side of his body and slammed him into the ground,"OOF!"He cried.
The gravity stopped suddenly as Kane rolled away,standing up.This was because he could only hold one place under his manipulation for so long,and now he had to waight five minutes before he could even manipulate gravity of a very small area.His vision had started to return and he looked at the blurry figure of Patrick,still not able to completeky see."Looks like I win." He said between gasp,staggering for a second before putting his hand on the wall to hold him up.His vision completely returned and he looked at Patrick victoriously.
(Doesn't mean he has won yet.He just can think he has.It's up to you who wins.)