Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM

Old July 6th, 2018, 01:40 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default :3 private

could you post first. Sav and hei aslo need atteion

@Checkmate
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 6th, 2018, 04:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: :3 private

( heck they all need attention what are you talking about ?:3 )

Snowflake was practicing her semblance again just like Weiss she had trouble summoning . She finally ponied up and killed a Grimm even though killing wasn't her thing it was an boarbatusk which are useful in battle . A light blue and white light swirled around her until some tusks showed and eyes . She was now 16 years old , thank goodness for that too. It felt like for ever for her she was still small! Smaller then yin and Her sister . Thankfully no one calls Her shortie tho . Her eyes were squeezed shut focusing on only summoning making her light headed and fell down . The boarbatusk vanished as well .

Ronan was playing video games on his phone again totally engrossed in it he was playing Yandere simulator the updated version there was a cut scene after the task he did " may I have a look in your bag?....what is this!? This doesn't belong to you does it? " the principle said " what!?! I'd never steal from anyone " this made him grin and his non busy hand turned into a fist and he punched the air " yeah! Take that purple tornado hair girl! " he shouted happily .

Hei was currently running from some guys who she tried to stop from hurting this other person which of course out of all places behind a gosh darn bar. Go figure . There were four of them one of them was tall and really strong looking and the others were skinny but had...dangerous weapons . The strong looking guy grabbed hei by the collar of her shirt from the back and held her in the air " think your so brave huh?! Trying to be the hero? Well most hero's die . How come you haven't yet? . And look at those ears! What are you ? Someone who likes to play dress up? No matter you'll pay for messing with us " the strong guy snarled as he raised his other fist the others laughed the third guy loaded a gun men she thought. Being 18 you think she can protect herself . Well not in all cases . Her iPod fell out of her pocket and the second guy grabbed it " oooh! Well . You won't be needing this anymore . How did a freak like you get it anyways ? " the guy asked and put an earbud in making hei wide eyed " hey! Get your filthy hands off of that it's mine! " she hissed and struggled to get free.
@Alicewolfheart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 6th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old July 6th, 2018, 05:24 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
( heck they all need attention what are you talking about ?:3 )

Snowflake was practicing her semblance again just like Weiss she had trouble summoning . She finally ponied up and killed a Grimm even though killing wasn't her thing it was an boarbatusk which are useful in battle . A light blue and white light swirled around her until some tusks showed and eyes . She was now 16 years old , thank goodness for that too. It felt like for ever for her she was still small! Smaller then yin and Her sister . Thankfully no one calls Her shortie tho . Her eyes were squeezed shut focusing on only summoning making her light headed and fell down . The boarbatusk vanished as well .

Ronan was playing video games on his phone again totally engrossed in it he was playing Yandere simulator the updated version there was a cut scene after the task he did " may I have a look in your bag?....what is this!? This doesn't belong to you does it? " the principle said " what!?! I'd never steal from anyone " this made him grin and his non busy hand turned into a fist and he punched the air " yeah! Take that purple tornado hair girl! " he shouted happily .

Hei was currently running from some guys who she tried to stop from hurting this other person which of course out of all places behind a gosh darn bar. Go figure . There were four of them one of them was tall and really strong looking and the others were skinny but had...dangerous weapons . The strong looking guy grabbed hei by the collar of her shirt from the back and held her in the air " think your so brave huh?! Trying to be the hero? Well most hero's die . How come you haven't yet? . And look at those ears! What are you ? Someone who likes to play dress up? No matter you'll pay for messing with us " the strong guy snarled as he raised his other fist the others laughed the third guy loaded a gun men she thought. Being 18 you think she can protect herself . Well not in all cases . Her iPod fell out of her pocket and the second guy grabbed it " oooh! Well . You won't be needing this anymore . How did a freak like you get it anyways ? " the guy asked and put an earbud in making hei wide eyed " hey! Get your filthy hands off of that it's mine! " she hissed and struggled to get free.
@Alicewolfheart
in normal rps)
Amber had gotten off from work. She was ironwood messager. The 17 year old had walked inside.

Zeta now renting a house with ronan her roommate. She was trying to sleep.

Yin now 18 was still saving hei butt. Yin had punched the guy with the gun away from hei. And then kicked the strong one down.

Gone

Old July 6th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
in normal rps)
Amber had gotten off from work. She was ironwood messager. The 17 year old had walked inside.

Zeta now renting a house with ronan her roommate. She was trying to sleep.

Yin now 18 was still saving hei butt. Yin had punched the guy with the gun away from hei. And then kicked the strong one down.
Snowflake got back up and caught the sound of the door opening making her smile . She shook her head and figured she had enough practicing for one day and walked inside now running over to Amber and hug tackles her " your back! Man it feels like a super long day when your gone " she said happily still hugging her sis.

Ronan sighed after a while and turned his phone off he looked at zeta and smirked having a idea pop in his head. He snickered and ran to the kitchen getting some whipped cream and ran back to where zeta was he put some of the whip cream on zeta hand classic but funny ! and one of his Fox tails appeared which was now tickling zeta nose .

Hei grunted as she fell on her hands and feet literally like a cat as the strong guy fell down the guy with the gun crashed into a wall . Hei bared her teeth and attacked the second guy and took her iPod back in the process the guy running off . The strong guy stood back up and aimed his fist at yin while hei went for the first who was now in the trash can when she was finished with him she looked at her sis " thanks sis...But I could have handled it If I had more time " she said flicking her ears wondering if she should help her or not as she put her weapon away.

Old July 6th, 2018, 05:49 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Snowflake got back up and caught the sound of the door opening making her smile . She shook her head and figured she had enough practicing for one day and walked inside now running over to Amber and hug tackles her " your back! Man it feels like a super long day when your gone " she said happily still hugging her sis.

Ronan sighed after a while and turned his phone off he looked at zeta and smirked having a idea pop in his head. He snickered and ran to the kitchen getting some whipped cream and ran back to where zeta was he put some of the whip cream on zeta hand classic but funny ! and one of his Fox tails appeared which was now tickling zeta nose .

Hei grunted as she fell on her hands and feet literally like a cat as the strong guy fell down the guy with the gun crashed into a wall . Hei bared her teeth and attacked the second guy and took her iPod back in the process the guy running off . The strong guy stood back up and aimed his fist at yin while hei went for the first who was now in the trash can when she was finished with him she looked at her sis " thanks sis...But I could have handled it If I had more time " she said flicking her ears wondering if she should help her or not as she put her weapon away.
amber smiled.
"yea." amber said. "where are moms" amber asked.

Zeta put the whipped cream on ronan face.

Yin grabbed the strong one fist and kicked his gut.
"Why do you get in bar fights" Yin asked. She looked at all the guys. "shall we leave" She asked.

Gone

Old July 6th, 2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:

amber smiled.
"yea." amber said. "where are moms" amber asked.

Zeta put the whipped cream on ronan face.

Yin grabbed the strong one fist and kicked his gut.
"Why do you get in bar fights" Yin asked. She looked at all the guys. "shall we leave" She asked.

Snowflake stood up " out . " she answered " how did it go? " she asked her hands behind her back . Oogi who was somewhat older than last time but was still adorable walked in his tail swished and he pawed Amber looking up at her wanting to be pet.

Ronan grunted he almost fell backwards " Zeta! Come on its not a prank if you know what's going on . " he whined his tail drooped his face caught fire as he burned the whipped cream off as it did the fire stopped and he looked fine.

The strong guy fell backwards and hit his head now out cold. Hei sniffed as her right ear swiveled back " a person was getting hurt so I tried to stop them. And I was wanting to help people like our parents did . But crime these days ...Don't cut it . It's mostly just robberies " she said " but thanks and yeah let's . I can't believe men can get like that . It's sad" she sighed as she walked off but waited for her sister to catch up.

Old July 6th, 2018, 10:01 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Snowflake stood up " out . " she answered " how did it go? " she asked her hands behind her back . Oogi who was somewhat older than last time but was still adorable walked in his tail swished and he pawed Amber looking up at her wanting to be pet.

Ronan grunted he almost fell backwards " Zeta! Come on its not a prank if you know what's going on . " he whined his tail drooped his face caught fire as he burned the whipped cream off as it did the fire stopped and he looked fine.

The strong guy fell backwards and hit his head now out cold. Hei sniffed as her right ear swiveled back " a person was getting hurt so I tried to stop them. And I was wanting to help people like our parents did . But crime these days ...Don't cut it . It's mostly just robberies " she said " but thanks and yeah let's . I can't believe men can get like that . It's sad" she sighed as she walked off but waited for her sister to catch up.
Reya was asleep. Rey was in her demon cat form. Amber pet Oogi.
"the same old thing. Taking messages to grayson and Raven" Amber said.

Zeta sighed and got up. "I was napping" She explained. "and I am the prankster" She added.

Yin ran past her sister.
"Come on. I left lexi, libby, and ping with a drunk Qrow" Yin said

Libby had an bow and arrow. Ping had blindfolded Qrow and he had an arrow on his head. This was a drinking for Qrow. Every time the apple had gotten hit he drank a shot. So many 7.

Gone

Old July 6th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:

Reya was asleep. Rey was in her demon cat form. Amber pet Oogi.
"the same old thing. Taking messages to grayson and Raven" Amber said.

Zeta sighed and got up. "I was napping" She explained. "and I am the prankster" She added.

Yin ran past her sister.
"Come on. I left lexi, libby, and ping with a drunk Qrow" Yin said

Libby had an bow and arrow. Ping had blindfolded Qrow and he had an arrow on his head. This was a drinking for Qrow. Every time the apple had gotten hit he drank a shot. So many 7.
Snowflake huffed " well at least the two arent enemies " she said smiling . Oogi purred and decided to jump on a shelf now laying down watching the two. " hey ugh....I gotta go. Later! " she said and gave Amber a quick hug before rushing out of the door she almost forgotten that she was gonna see yin today . She made it to yins place and knocked on the door .

Ronan snorted and crossed his arms " oh really?? We shall see " he responded as his tail vanished " hey wanna play fortnight with me? " he asked since he had nothing better to do .

Qrow growled he had enough of this and formed into a crow now flying off and landing on a counter with his red eyes narrowed he cleaned his feathers afterwards . Hei flicked an ear with an confused expression as she walked in " libby....you didn't have any coffee did you?.... " she asked as she saw the bow and arrow now gulping . She twitched her ears once she saw a red dot and was now in her hands and feet back arched a bit staying that way for a while and meowed her eyes glued but they looked more cat like both of her ears swiveled back Qrow decided to mess with her.

Old July 7th, 2018, 05:45 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Snowflake huffed " well at least the two arent enemies " she said smiling . Oogi purred and decided to jump on a shelf now laying down watching the two. " hey ugh....I gotta go. Later! " she said and gave Amber a quick hug before rushing out of the door she almost forgotten that she was gonna see yin today . She made it to yins place and knocked on the door .

Ronan snorted and crossed his arms " oh really?? We shall see " he responded as his tail vanished " hey wanna play fortnight with me? " he asked since he had nothing better to do .

Qrow growled he had enough of this and formed into a crow now flying off and landing on a counter with his red eyes narrowed he cleaned his feathers afterwards . Hei flicked an ear with an confused expression as she walked in " libby....you didn't have any coffee did you?.... " she asked as she saw the bow and arrow now gulping . She twitched her ears once she saw a red dot and was now in her hands and feet back arched a bit staying that way for a while and meowed her eyes glued but they looked more cat like both of her ears swiveled back Qrow decided to mess with her.
Yin open the door.
"hey snowflake" Yin said. Ping tackled Qrow down and threw him out. Libby shot an arrow though the laser pointer.

When the door opened a bucket of wates splashed him.

Gone

Old July 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:

Yin open the door.
"hey snowflake" Yin said. Ping tackled Qrow down and threw him out. Libby shot an arrow though the laser pointer.

When the door opened a bucket of wates splashed him.
Qrow pecked ping on her head a few times when he went back to her he was in a bad mood then flew to a tree branch and watched them just to make sure they are safe .kids. Snowflake smiled again " hey yin. Is it alright if I come in? ...why does Libby have a bow and arrow and how? " she asked tilting her head .
Hei shook her head now standing back up blushing from embarrassment " thanks Libby " she said to her and sat down on the couch she put an earbud in ' Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

I tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes ' and started nodding her head " wait...ping where's sav? " she asked .

Ronan growled his hair was soaked " niiiice. But that's old school . I'll get you just wait . " he said with his eyes narrowed " oh hey there's a little parade starting tomorrow I was....w..wondering if you'd like to come with? " he asked blushing a bit . It wasn't a big parade unlike thanksgiving one or fourth of July.