Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old July 7th, 2018, 07:47 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: :3 private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Qrow pecked ping on her head a few times when he went back to her he was in a bad mood then flew to a tree branch and watched them just to make sure they are safe .kids. Snowflake smiled again " hey yin. Is it alright if I come in? ...why does Libby have a bow and arrow and how? " she asked tilting her head .
Hei shook her head now standing back up blushing from embarrassment " thanks Libby " she said to her and sat down on the couch she put an earbud in ' Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

I tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes ' and started nodding her head " wait...ping where's sav? " she asked .

Ronan growled his hair was soaked " niiiice. But that's old school . I'll get you just wait . " he said with his eyes narrowed " oh hey there's a little parade starting tomorrow I was....w..wondering if you'd like to come with? " he asked blushing a bit . It wasn't a big parade unlike thanksgiving one or fourth of July.
ping now 10 threw a rock at Qrow.
"sure" yin said.
"pratice and my dad thought I would like it" Libby said. Ping pointed to Sav and lexi asleep in the next room.

"sure" Zeta said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 7th, 2018, 08:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

ping now 10 threw a rock at Qrow.
"sure" yin said.
"pratice and my dad thought I would like it" Libby said. Ping pointed to Sav and lexi asleep in the next room.

"sure" Zeta said.
Qrow jumped to the side and stuck his tongue out.
Hei smiled and nodded acknowledgement.
Snowflake walked inside " well...your getting good at it " she said then raised her eyebrow as she just noticed something " did you get taller? " she asked yin now standing in front of her and started measuring just to make sure she felt so small ! She pouted when she put her hand to her head sideways noticing it wasn't near yins forehead.

Ronan smiled and turned around now doing a fist pump " yes! " he whispered then faced her again " hey I got a joke for ya. What do you call a rhino mixed with a helicopter ? " he asked grinning

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 8th, 2018, 06:08 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Qrow jumped to the side and stuck his tongue out.
Hei smiled and nodded acknowledgement.
Snowflake walked inside " well...your getting good at it " she said then raised her eyebrow as she just noticed something " did you get taller? " she asked yin now standing in front of her and started measuring just to make sure she felt so small ! She pouted when she put her hand to her head sideways noticing it wasn't near yins forehead.

Ronan smiled and turned around now doing a fist pump " yes! " he whispered then faced her again " hey I got a joke for ya. What do you call a rhino mixed with a helicopter ? " he asked grinning
"A little" Yin said. Lexi got up and went to snowflake. She hugged yin girlfriend.

Zeta fell back to sleep.

@Checkmate

Gone

Last edited by Darky; July 9th, 2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:

"A little" Yin said. Lexi got up and went to snowflake. She hugged yin girlfriend.

Zeta fell back to sleep.

@Checkmate
Snowflake tensed up and felt really uneasy so she pushed lexi away and slowly backed up " can you tell Lexi not to hug me please?....I don't like it. " she said now shivering a bit and shook her head " so. What you been up to? " she asked as she relaxed.
(Sorry but...I have to bring him back)
Rong was hiding in one of the trees as he watched what was going on he held a sleeping dart gun and grinned he was gonna for yin maybe lexi. But he loved messing with his number one enemy. " time for a little cat nap " he said to himself and pulled the trigger luckily the window was open so it didn't give him away . The dart hit Hei in the shoulder causing her to hiss at the discomfort " yin since when did a wasp get in here? " she asked before feeling really sleepy her eyes closed and went limp .

Last edited by Leucos; July 10th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 06:00 PM
The one and only Darky

wood and rong should team up)
Quote:
Snowflake tensed up and felt really uneasy so she pushed lexi away and slowly backed up " can you tell Lexi not to hug me please?....I don't like it. " she said now shivering a bit and shook her head " so. What you been up to? " she asked as she relaxed.
(Sorry but...I have to bring him back)
Rong was hiding in one of the trees as he watched what was going on he held a sleeping dart gun and grinned he was gonna for yin maybe lexi. But he loved messing with his number one enemy. " time for a little cat nap " he said to himself and pulled the trigger luckily the window was open so it didn't give him away . The dart hit Hei in the shoulder causing her to hiss at the discomfort " yin since when did a wasp get in here? " she asked before feeling really sleepy her eyes closed and went limp .
lexi whined and sat down. Libby hit rong with her hammer. Yin grabbed her sister.
"I will be back" Yin to snowflake before heading upstairs.

Gone

Old July 11th, 2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
wood and rong should team up)
lexi whined and sat down. Libby hit rong with her hammer. Yin grabbed her sister.
"I will be back" Yin to snowflake before heading upstairs.
( :3)
Rong yelped band shook his head " ow! " he said " how are you even out here when you were in there? " he asked with his eyes narrowed.
Snowflake nodded " ok " she said and pet Lexi as an apology " sorry I don't mind petting you just no hugs..ok? " she said and walked off she started to get bored and found a horror game on the computer which she thought hei probably downloaded and tilted her head and started to play it . She made it to where the Clown doll laughed but she didn't stay still and she got jumpscared by it then jumpscared by the black dress doll causing her to scream and throw the mouse almost at the computer . She had a tear on each side of her eyes now. what is wrong with that crazy cat!?!

Last edited by Leucos; July 11th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 03:51 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
( :3)
Rong yelped band shook his head " ow! " he said " how are you even out here when you were in there? " he asked with his eyes narrowed.
Snowflake nodded " ok " she said and pet Lexi as an apology " sorry I don't mind petting you just no hugs..ok? " she said and walked off she started to get bored and found a horror game on the computer which she thought hei probably downloaded and tilted her head and started to play it . She made it to where the Clown doll laughed but she didn't stay still and she got jumpscared by it then jumpscared by the black dress doll causing her to scream and throw the mouse almost at the computer . She had a tear on each side of her eyes now. what is wrong with that crazy cat!?!
"shut it" nora said hitting him away. Lexi grabbed the game. It was hers.

Gone

Old July 13th, 2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
"shut it" nora said hitting him away. Lexi grabbed the game. It was hers.
Rong yelped again his tail thrashing and jumped out of the tree he glared at nora ( as in RWBY nora?) " make me! I dare you ! " he snapped holding his head high " I ain't going no where . " he said . Snowflake shook her head and smiled at Lexi and pet her " since when did you learn how to play games? " she asked. ( is it alright to keep making peeps like the others?I've got some I wanna use which are in another new rp I made )

Old July 14th, 2018, 08:48 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rong yelped again his tail thrashing and jumped out of the tree he glared at nora ( as in RWBY nora?) " make me! I dare you ! " he snapped holding his head high " I ain't going no where . " he said . Snowflake shook her head and smiled at Lexi and pet her " since when did you learn how to play games? " she asked. ( is it alright to keep making peeps like the others?I've got some I wanna use which are in another new rp I made )
libby is nora daughter. Did I put nora instead of libby? *checks* I did my bad)(sure I got a new one.)(aslo we forgot 2 couples aj and yumia & berryl and terra)
Libby narrowed her eyes. She had a better idea. She texted her mom(u) to come and help. Lexi pointed to a picture of yang. Yang taught her.

"Ugh this better be the right the right place" a girl said with a jamaican accent. She knocked on grayson hideout door. She waited for someone.

Gone

Old July 14th, 2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:

libby is nora daughter. Did I put nora instead of libby? *checks* I did my bad)(sure I got a new one.)(aslo we forgot 2 couples aj and yumia & berryl and terra)
Libby narrowed her eyes. She had a better idea. She texted her mom(u) to come and help. Lexi pointed to a picture of yang. Yang taught her.

"Ugh this better be the right the right place" a girl said with a jamaican accent. She knocked on grayson hideout door. She waited for someone.
( Ok)
Nora was busy sneaking some of rens pancakes yet again but jolted once she heard her scroll and looked at the message . She dashed over and did a military salute even now she's still hyper " Nora valkyrie reporting for duty " she said .She looked at her daughter " hey Libby , what ya need? " she asked . Rong gulped .Snowflakes mouth was in a shape of an O now and nodded " of course" she said .

Beryl opened the door as she yawned she was never with it after napping " what? " she asked .

Sariel was reading a book called City of Fallen angels which was the fourth after mortal instruments . She saw another person walk by and grinned to herself . Surprisingly without them knowing she used her levitating ability and took their wallet from them and made it land in her hand " never gets old " she said . She wasn't much of a thief but she did once in a blue moon

Last edited by Leucos; July 14th, 2018 at 10:37 AM.